Mariah Nicole Beauty Reviews

Mariah Nicole Beauty 1
Mariah Nicole Beauty 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Elizabeth Caffey · Married on 09/29/2019

Picture perfect for my wedding day!

Thank you to Erika Diehl for making our bridal party ready for our 1930’s inspired wedding. We felt glamorous and confident celebrating our union at Castle Green in front of 99 guests and more importantly perfect for our photos. Erika did a great job with our hair and makeup and captured the vintage vibe of the day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Anna · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing make-up and hair team!

Mariah and her team (specifically Erika for my own wedding day) absolutely delivered! Not only did they both make sure that I had my wedding look down prior to the actual day (including two separate trials by Erika to ensure that I was happy with the final result), but they both managed to complete multiple looks on the actual wedding day for myself, my bridesmaids, mom and MIL. The day was jam-packed and both still created beautiful looks that were complimented throughout the entire day. I would definitely hire this team for your special day as they make you feel truly gorgeous, raise your self-esteem and keep you calm on what can be a stressful moment prior to the start of all the festivities. Thank you so much Mariah and Erika!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Amber · Married on 06/30/2018

Mariah and her team are amazing! I first contacted Mariah about doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. Mariah listened to my needs, got pictures of styles I was interested in for hair and makeup, then set me up with her team member Erika. Although Erika was the one who did my hair and makeup, Mariah continuously checked in with me throughout the whole process. Erika made me feel so confident during the hair and makeup trial. She really listened to what I wanted and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my big day. Erika had such a relaxing effect on me and really calmed any pre-wedding jitters that I had. My husband, parents, bridesmaids, and guests all absolutely loved my hair and makeup. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Thank you Erika and Mariah for helping me look and feel so fantastic for my wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Mariah Nicole Beauty's reply:

It was our absolute pleasure to work with you & make you look so stunning Amber! We appreciate your trust in Mariah Nicole Beauty for your wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot recommend Mariah enough. I'd say I'm challenging to please and expect a high standard of service from my vendors, but still Mariah really made my whole experience better than I could have asked for. She was so fun to work with and very professional at the same time. Coordinating with her was easy and to say she's worth every penny is an understatement. Her work is FLAWLESS. Seriously, she is a genius with a make up brush an sculptor with a curling iron. She and her 3 other girls did all the hair + make up for me plus my 8 bridesmaids and everyone looked their best. Mariah herself did my hair + make up and I was so happy with it all. I loved her so much that in addition to just wedding hair + make up, I asked her to do my rehearsal dinner make up plus stay on for extra hours for touch ups on my wedding day. LET ME TELL YOU LADIES, MAKE SURE YOU HIRE HER FOR TOUCH UP HOURS!! I was on the fence about it because it's an additional hourly charge, but holly cow was this a life saver. It was a hot day for my wedding in Malibu. She kept me looking fresh but also feeling fresh as she literally held up my hair and fanned my neck between shots. What?! Above and beyond. Literally. I probably would have started to emulate the wicked witch of the west without her. She did all this with a fun and calming attitude - and wow this is so important. You spend a lot more time with your hair/make up artist on the day of your wedding than you expect. Having someone with a bomb personality is so much more important than you realize. Then here's the real kicker, she was this amazing even after having thrown out her back the night before. This is actually crazy if you think about it. Most people would have cancelled. Throwing out your back is no joke, but she powered through and did her job better than a champion with an award winning personality as a cherry on top. She literally climbed Malibu mountains to make sure I looked my best for photos. Hire her. You won't regret it!

Mariah Nicole Beauty 3
    Mariah Nicole Beauty 4
    Sent on 03/19/2018

Mariah Nicole Beauty's reply:

Nicole, you are making me cry! Thank you so much for sharing your experience throughout the process of trial to wedding day. I am SO happy to read this & it was my full intention to make sure you were confident, worry-free and literally kept cool on your special day, no matter what ;)
  • User7431921 · 2+ years ago

She understands how you want to look and what's looks good on you. She is fun to talk to talk to during trial and during the wedding day. I looked my best ever that day.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lyndsay · Married on 10/15/2016

Mariah is great! Fantastic make up and service, and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2016

KATHERINE · Married on 09/17/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER! I BOOKED MARIAH, I SCORED!!!!! I NEVER FELT MORE BEAUTIFUL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I HAD NOT ONE INSECURITY WALKING DOWN THAT AISLE. I RECEIVED COMPLIMENTS LIKE THIS ALL EVENING "OMG YOUR HAIR LOOKED AMAZING, WHO DID YOUR MAKEUP?" "WOW, I COULDNT STOP STAIRING AT YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU WERE UP THERE" "YOUR MAKEUP IS AMAZING, WHAT'S HER NAME? I NEED TO CALL HER" MARIAH WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND CAME TO DELIVER. SHE OBVIOUSLY TAKES PRIDE IN HER WORK. I WILL HIRE HER AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!!!! I WISH MARIAH ALL THE SUCCESS BC SHE REALLY IS A COOL PERSON TOO. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

I'm thrilled that we hired Mariah for our wedding! I used to be a wedding photographer myself so I've met and worked with many hair and makeup people over the years and even though I stopped shooting weddings years ago, I kept her contact info knowing that when my wedding day came along that I wanted her there doing her thing. She did a trial run with me before the wedding day that I was super happy with but she also didn't mind making adjustments on the day when I decided I wanted to change it up a little bit. She was also able to offer additional people on her team when we decided only a week before the wedding that we wanted the flower girls to get their hair done too. There are so many moving parts to a wedding and knowing that you have someone on your team who's willing to go with the flow and be as relaxed, not to mention talented, as Mariah is a real bonus for a bride to be.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Alison · Married on 06/14/2015

I could not be happier with my experience with Mariah. I have a lot of very thin hair which can be hard to work with. She did an amazing up-do for me that stayed in all night. I received and continued to receive so many comments on how beautiful my hair was. Others have even asked for my photo to share with their stylist. She was relaxed and easy going. She worked with me and made changes if I wasn't sure about something. The bottom line is that her work speaks for itself. I would love to attach a photo, but there is no spot for that. If you go to mariahnicolebeauty on instagram, she posted my photo on June 14, 21015.

Sent on 10/25/2016

cristina · Married on 06/13/2015

Mariah did my makeup for my wedding recently and I was very pleased with how it turned out. All my bridesmaids who did their makeup, as well as our Mom's looked so beautiful as well. Her and her assistant did a wonderful job. Really good at listening and making you look naturally beautiful and not layered with a bunch of makeup. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Lesley · Married on 05/09/2015

Mariah and her team did a great job making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mom and grandma! Mariah is very responsive and it was super easy to schedule my run-through for my hair and makeup. Her prices are also very reasonable. I highly recommend Mariah!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Gelsey · Married on 05/02/2015

I couldn't have asked for a more professional, talented, and well organized team. Mariah did my makeup/hair for both my engagement shoot, and my wedding. Her assistants did the makeup/hair for my bridesmaids on the wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! She is a true artist, and I don't think I would ever go to anyone else for professional makeup. I regularly recommend her to people I know.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2013

Mariah & her team just did my wedding 3 weeks ago. Mariah is awesome. She knows her stuff & did a great job. She has great style & is super honest, which I appreciate. I decided to have her standby for the first few hours of my wedding to touch me up. I tend to sweat a ton on my face only. So glad she was there powdering me up & making sure my hair looked perfect in all my photos. She is the best in biz!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Shami · Married on 08/24/2013

Mariah and her group did hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, and my mother and mother in law a few weeks ago. I have never seen everyone look so beautiful! The women were from 33 to 67 and multiple ethnicities, and everyone's hair and makeup turned out phenomenal. Mariah and her team were prompt, listened to everyone's desires of how they wanted to look, and got everyone ready with time to spare. My hair and makeup looked flawless, and lasted all day. I've never worn extensions or fake eyelashes but felt completely comfortable all day, they were put in so well. I and a wardrobe change and asked Mariah to come by for an hour for a touch up. I highly recommend doing that! By that time I was ready to party, but she made sure that everything was touched up and that my hair was ok after taking off the veil. Looking at the pictures, I totally appreciated it. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to work with a talented and honest artist.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2013

Mariah is a phenomenal hair and makeup artist. I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her attention to detail and sense of aesthetic. She had done my makeup as a bridesmaid two years prior at a friends wedding and as soon as I picked a date and a place Mariah was the first vendor I called. In addition to making you feel beautiful, Mariah has a personality that makes you feel calm and well taken care of, key feelings on a wedding day. I'd wholeheartedly recommend Mariah:)

Sent on 12/22/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Mariah did the makeup for my wedding, and she was amazing! I had a very hard time finding a makeup artist who would pay attention to what I wanted (to look natural and like myself, but better!). Mariah was super attentive and spent a really long time with me at my trial to make sure I was happy. She also gave my mom, who has very sensitive skin and eyes, some pointers. She is very knowledgeable about makeup and facial products and it shows in her work. She also has a great, low-key, unflappable personality, which is great on a day that can be stressful. The day of my wedding, I felt beautiful and I felt like me. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Mariah is awesome to work with. She's responsive, responsible and on time. She's truly gifted at what she does, and it was like my bridesmaids and I were hanging out with new friends while she and her team worked their magic on us. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted my makeup to look like, and Mariah was more than happy/patient to listen and figure out what I really wanted. I would absolutely recommend hiring Mariah Nicole for your wedding day, or anytime you need to look like the best version of yourself!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Sue · Married on 09/29/2012

Mariah did a wonderful job at my wedding. She did make up for all of the bridal party - every age group from 20 somethings to 60 somethings. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2012

My wedding was on July 14, 2012 and Mariah and her team did an amazing job of hair and makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, my mother and my flower girl – a total of nine people! Mariah and her team were truly amazing working to make each of us happy and creating a calm and fun environment throughout the entire day (very important on your wedding day!). They were all incredibly professional and really got the day started off perfectly. Throughout the entire process of trials ( I had two) and planning for the day of, Mariah was easy to work with and made me feel comfortable that she understood my vision and would work with me to make everything perfect. She fit me in for my second trial a week before the wedding as my extensions and hair comb had finally arrived and I wanted to make sure that they all worked together well. My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding were everything that I imagined, I felt like myself but at my best and both my hair and makeup lasted throughout the entire evening! I would highly recommend Mariah and her team!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Roxana · Married on 12/31/2011

My wedding day was on 12/31/2011, and since the first time I contacted Mariah Nicole she was very welcoming and very professional. I knew she was the right person for my special day. She came to my home and did a fantastic job with my make up. Everyone at the wedding loved it, and all I heard that day was how beautiful I looked. I will definitely refer Mariah Nicole to all my friends, and that is is the reason that I am sharing with you today.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Tracy · Married on 12/18/2011

I couldn't be more pleased with the make-up and hair Mariah Nicole and her team did for my wedding party and me- everyone looked their best. Mariah listened carefully to what each person in my wedding party wanted, provided great ideas and executed everything flawlessly. Mariah and her team were professional and lovely to work with. On your wedding day you want to be surrounded by good energy and people who are real pros- Mariah and her team bring exactly that. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Julie · Married on 10/02/2011

Mariah did my makeup for a party over 7 years ago, and when it came to choosing my makeup artist for my wedding I knew I had to use Mariah. I wasn't even sure how to find her since I didn't remember her last name but a quick internet search and I was on my way. (She had many great reviews on yelp!)

The main reason I wanted Mariah is that her makeup looks beautiful both in photographs and in person. After all, what's the point of having great photos if you look like a freak in person? And how many times have we thought we looked great only to appear washed out in the photos?

Mariah was very helpful at my trial. We went over the look I wanted, all of the details, etc. She gave great input and really listened. I told Mariah that I wanted to look like myself, but on my best day. The makeup looked natural yet brought out my best features. The makeup lasted all day and night and did not cause me to break out. (I break out very easily, which tends to be a problem when you are looking for long-lasting makeup!)

Sure, there are cheaper makeup artists out there, but this is one area where I would not cut corners. For the quality, experience and professionalism, Mariah is a worth every penny! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I love the way I look in all of my pictures!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Mariah Nicole Beauty's reply:

Thank you Julie for the kind words! It was wonderful seeing you again and having the chance to be a part of your wedding day! You are awesome!

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2011

Mariah Nicole was absolutely amazing. She was great to work with--easy to talk to (you will spend a lot of time with your makeup artist!), funny, flexible, and incredibly talented. Every one of my bridesmaids raved about their experience with her. I hope to work with her again soon!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2011

I loved having Mariah with me on my wedding day! Not only was she professional and talented, she was also a calming presence. I couldn't have been happier with my make-up. It was exactly what I wanted and she made me feel beautiful on my special day. I would recommend Mariah to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2010

Highly recommend Mariah! She is absolutely great, able to do a range of ages with perfection, matches skin tone exactly, and overall just lovely makeup and hair. Even better--she is as nice as can be.

Sent on 08/22/2010