40 Vista Lago, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Scriballure Calligraphy & Design

ScribAllure is a custom and semi-custom wedding stationery design and calligraphy service based in Simi Valley, California. Deanna Carmichael is the owner and creator behind the business and has been working in stationery design since 2007. ScribAllure works with its clients to ensure that they receive one-of-a-kind pieces, reflecting their personal style and taste.

Services Provided

Deanna has a passionate love for weddings and with each of her clients, her main goal is to successfully create a beautiful and consistent theme throughout their wedding stationery. ScribAllure provides pieces for pre-wedding events like RSVP cards and save-the-dates, as well as wedding invitations and day-of pieces. These pieces include menus, place cards and programs. Deanna also allows clients to avail of additional services including:

• Addressing

scriballure logo 3 51 1050689

3 Reviews for Scriballure Calligraphy & Design

Storm Bonano · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply amazing

Deanna is amazing! The save the dates and invitations were so elegant and clean. She gave me more than I could have dreamt of. She responded to my questions very quickly and made the whole process easy and stress free. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Scriballure Calligraphy & Design's reply:

It’s been a pleasure working with you as well Storm! I have thoroughly enjoyed creating your stationery suite for you, and I am looking forward to lettering your day-Of pieces as well! 😍

Epiphany Events · Married on 06/09/2019

Incredibly Talented

I cannot say more positive things about Deanna!! She is amazing- so creative, incredibly talented, easy to work with and so flexible! She created gorgeous custom signage for a cornhole board for my clients wedding and I couldn’t be happier with it! She created this with as little as 2 weeks notice and made it happen! Thank you again Deanna, I look forward to having your beautiful creations throughout my home and recommending you for my clients weddings!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Beth Lavalley · Married on 11/03/2018

Deanna was great to work with and pays close attention to details. She really wants to create a product that you with love!

Deanna was great to work with. She was a perfectionist and wanted to make my wedding invitations and programs exactly how I dreamed them to be. Her calligraphy added the perfect classy touch to the materials! She did a great job and her work exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Scriballure Calligraphy & Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

• Scriballure Calligraphy & Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 40 Vista Lago Simi Valley, CA, 93065 See on map
    Location of (Scriballure Calligraphy & Design)