141 Suburban Road D-3, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Fête & Quill

Fête & Quill is a boutique stationery business located in San Luis Obispo, California, that specializes in creating a variety of beautiful wedding day paper items. They offer everything from calligraphy and hand-lettering to invitations and RSVP cards. Owner and designer Raina Toy-Smith is passionate about typography, words, and writing and wants to bring your wedding day events to life through her work. Raina works with your ideas and wedding theme to design a stunning suite of stationery that flow and coordinate with one another.

Fête & Quill will not only design the pieces but can address, assemble, print, and ship them as well. Raina will meet with you during a consultation to discuss your requests and needs. She can use foil-stamping, embossing, letterpress printing, and laser cutting in the stunning pieces as well. The wedding stationery items she designs and creates include:

• Custom invitations

3 Reviews for Fête & Quill

• Erica

Erica · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond Beautiful Calligraphy

It was so lovely and easy working with Raina. She was responsive, flexible, and on-top-of it the entire time. She's also a creative genius so she took a lot of the heavy lifting off me. Everything that we hired Raina for: Menus, Escort Display, Place Cards, Table Numbers, and Signage turned out better than I could have expected. Calligraphy was something I almost cut when we were over budget but I'm so happy I didn't because I truly think those special details made everything come together and give it a true romantic and elegant vibe. I also thought everything was very reasonably priced - especially since she was kind enough to also suggest renting a few pieces and doing some partial custom pieces to keep things reasonable.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brittany U. · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Signage

We had a 75-person barn wedding at the Dana Powers Barn. We had Fete & Quill do the design and calligraphy for all of our chalkboard signage: welcome, program, bar menus, dinner menu. Not only did the signage turn out beautifully -- our photographer photographed all of the signage several times! -- but Raina was so easy to work with. She was friendly, helpful and responsive, she was careful to review and confirm details of our signage before actually designing and creating them, and she worked so seamlessly with Embellish Vintage Rentals, the rental company owned by the owner of the Dana Powers Barn. It couldn't have been easier to have beautiful, unique signage at our wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2019

3.0
      3.0

Beautiful work, not good value

The writing and style was beautiful. Raina was very sweet and easy to work with. It wasn't clear to me what I actually needed and what some of the products were. I believe that was partially on the planner. Also, for two tables, we had multiple tables put together to make them larger. She wrote this as "table 1" "table 1" "table 1" and "table 2" "table 2" "table 2" which was very awkward. I included a photo of this. Also, she mailed some of the products to our planners house and we had to pick them up on her porch the day before the wedding. Again, partially on the planner. I don't feel that I got the quality of what I paid for.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Fête & Quill FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping

• 141 Suburban Road D-3 San Luis Obispo, California, 93401 See on map
    8057120116 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fête & Quill)