Bella Mia Cards & Calligraphy

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website

Bella Mia Cards & Calligraphy is a Calligrapher designer based out of Santa Barbara, California. Charlene Rodriguez delights in sharing her intuitive creativity and attention to detail to create stand-out invitations for couples. She has experience creating a wide range of calligraphy on paper goods, glass, mirrors and acrylic.

To meet each to-be-weds' diverse needs and preferences, Bella Mia Cards & Calligraphy offers a number of services. Charlene specializes in offering handcrafted cards & envelopes highlighted with modern calligraphy. To elevate any decor, she can also create escort cards, table numbers, and more. Whether you're in need of personalized envelopes, save-the-dates, thank-you cards, or anything in between, she's happy to help.

• Woman-owned
    Amy K. Getting married on 08/10/2022

So accommodating when in a pinch!

I just wanted to thank you for the fast turnaround with my envelopes. My recovery from surgery took a bit longer than expected and I could not have hit my deadline without your expeditious craft. In addition, I know you specialize in calligraphy however, your cursive writing (per my request) was extraordinary to say the least! Finally, I appreciate you working within my budget. Your creative ideas and suggestions were more than helpful. You are forever, "bookmarked" in my contact list for future events.

Warm regards,
    Amie
    Torrey Married on 07/11/2015

Beautiful Wedding Envelope Addressing

Charlene addressed 150 envelopes for my wedding invitations and save-the-dates. They were so professional and elegant, making our invitations stand out. She also made our Mr. and Mrs. signs for the sweetheart table which we hang over our bed. She uses high quality paper and ink, it almost looks like a font. Charlene was very professional with her correspondence, deadlines and her pricing is great!

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93109
Location of (Bella Mia Cards & Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding