6530 Colbath Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91401 Map · Phone number

About Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup is a Valley Glen, California-based business that offers hair and makeup services to brides in the Los Angeles area. The owner, Betsy, is a professional makeup artist and hairstylist who has been in the entertainment industry for 30 years. On the day of your wedding, Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup, will bring out all of your natural beauty with Betsy’s signature “less is more” approach.

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup, provides a variety of hair and makeup services to brides and their entire bridal party on their special day. Those services include a hair trial prior to the wedding day, updos and professional hairstyling, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, tattoo coverage and false eyelashes. Betsy diFrancesca is available to travel to your wedding venue and offers onsite makeup services.

Follow Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup on

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup 4
Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup 5

Megan Karasch · Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous work!

I cannot be happier with my choice of hair and makeup artist! Betsy was professional and kind and turned me, my mother and my sister into the most beautiful versions of ourselves. She will do exactly what you ask and will offer opinions when requested. She was reasonably priced, to boot.
    Even more - when my wedding venue shut down unexpectedly two weeks before my wedding, she contacted wedding planners she knew and offered to help me find a new location for my wedding. She went above and beyond and I could't be more thrilled with her service. The highest recommendation for Betsy!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! And, 2 days after your wedding! I was so impressed with how well you handled having to find a new venue 2 weeks before your wedding!
    You , your Mom and sister were so wonderful...I so enjoyed working with you all starting with the trial run!
    Thank you again and I wish you all the best!

Kaitlin Shilling · Married on 03/10/2019

A Natural look for the best me!

Betsy was a delight to work with. She was incredibly responsive with short turnaround times, changing the time of our trial run and the start time for hair and make up on the day. She really listened to what I wanted - a natural look that made me look like my best me. My partner hates make-up, but really thought I looked great on the day.

I really recommend a trial run - it gave me the confidence that I would look great on the day, so that morning I could just relax while Betsy did her thing. We tried a couple different looks for my eyes, and a few lipsticks - which was fun and again just reassuring for me since I rarely wear much make up (mascara only!).

She also did a great job on my hair, making it look like how I imagine it looks when I wear it down (but which it almost never looks like when I do it!).

She was a great part of the team and it was so fun to look at the photos and feel like I actually look good in all of them.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much, Kaitlin! I had such a great time working with you at your lovely Air BnB and meeting Lars! I know you had a wonderful wedding and I know you'll have a beautiful marriage! All the best to you,

Martha Rivera · Married on 12/02/2018

Hair and Makeup for Two Brides? No Problem!

From the initial trial to our wedding day, my wife and I loved working with Betsy. She has a sweet and calming demeanor that was so needed during the craziness of the wedding day. She was very collaborative and patient with us as we went through the process of finding our perfect look. It took us a couple of trials to get it just right and each time Betsy was willing to meet with us to figure it out. Going to her studio was a treat. It was a perfect blend of Nancy Meyers and LA cool with a killer soundtrack to complete the vibe. Betsy made two brides very happy on their wedding day. She did both our hair and makeup with plenty of time to spare. The day of the wedding she brought Natasha to work on the two moms. The four of us had a different, unique look. Not to brag but we all looked beautiful thanks to her.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup's reply:

Martha, It was such a blast working with you both and meeting your amazing families! I just loved spending time with you and Abbey during the trial and the wedding! I love the pictures Monica Linda took that day( and your engagement photos!).
    I wish you all the best!

Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 38.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 38.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Pivotal Video Productions
    Pivotal Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Betsy is a true professional and artist. She really stays true to her motto by making you the most beautiful version of you. Being a videographer, I see all the behind the scenes of the process Betsy goes through with a bride on her wedding day. From the first brush stroke to the last touch-up, she works her magic and the results really show well on camera. For one of the most important days of your life, which will happen to be the day you'll be photographed and video taped more than any other time of your life, I highly suggest hiring Betsy to give you the look that will be captured for a life time of memories.

• Flowers by Dan
    Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

Betsy is the Best in the business..I have worked with her many times. She has so much patience and a great artist!

• 6530 Colbath Ave. Van Nuys, California, 91401 See on map
    8186931312 (Other Phone Number)