Malibu, CA 90265 Map · Phone number

About Gianna and Company

weddings l estates l special events

20120630weddingkeegan1319
20120630weddingkeegan1086
20120630weddingkeegan1335
20120630weddingkeegan0703
Gianna and Company
The revel where we had dessert.
The revel where we had dessert.
20120630weddingkeegan1136
20120630weddingkeegan1382
20120630weddingkeegan1319

3 Reviews for Gianna and Company

Kimi · Married on 08/18/2012

Gianna is amazing & works diligently to provide exactly what your needs are. She goes above & beyond to make sure that your day is planned down to the minute and stress free. Gianna helped us so much with our wedding, we couldn't have done it without her. I highly recommend Gianna for your wedding or any special event planning.

We love Gianna!!

lauren · Married on 07/20/2008

Ok...Gianna is amazing. We were planning our wedding in six weeks and originally thought we should hire a wedding planner. I found Gianna's website and fell in love with her taste. I called and left a message and she promptly returned my call. She asked a bunch of questions and outright told me that she didn't think we needed to spend the money for a wedding planner. But she told me, if I run into any problems to feel free to call her anytime and she would help out. Well, my photographer canceled 13 days before the wedding. "Gianna, help!". She promptly returned my call and asked some questions and my budget and said I'll call you back in a couple of hours with some names. She took it upon herself to call photographers she works with and explain the situation and ask if they would do it for a certain rate. That same day, she found a couple of available photographers and wouldn't take any money from me either! I can't explain enough how much of a life saver she was. I love that she is upfront and won't just take on a project for money. You can tell by her website that she has great taste in vendors. She also gave me advice to just "Google" everyone during the planning process! Make sure you know who they are! I can't wait to have another big occasion where I can have Gianna plan it. She is just top notch, enough said!

Gabriel · Married on 08/29/2009

Gianna worked her butt off for us. The wedding planning is a long process full of happy surprises when you meet the right vendor and utter frustration if you're dealing with the wrong one - Gianna was right there for us at every turn. All calls were responded to immediately and all problems were dealt with as quickly as possible. If we needed to vent at 10 o'clock at night because we realized something was costing more than we thought it would, Gianna was there to listen and come up with solutions. These were all great aspects to her service, but where she really shined was on the wedding day. We didn't have to think about a thing. She handled it all. Having Gianna there for us allowed us to simply enjoy the day and not feel stressed about the details. It was worth every penny to have her. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Gianna and Company FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,020.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 8,063.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 8,063.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 8,063.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Garden, Mansion
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Kids R People Too Childcare
    Kids R People Too Childcare Banquet Halls

One of the greatest. She works with the most magnificent venues around. Classy & professional. We have provided childcare for several of her weddings. Her attention to detail is extraordinary and hard to find. She really knows her stuff!! It is a pleasure working with her. Her clients rave about her and it is easy to see why.

• Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup
    Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gianna is one of my favorite wedding pros. Her care for the bride and attention to every detail along with the most beautiful locations makes for a lovely day! Any bride would be so fortunate to have Gianna and Co. at the helm of their event!

• Details by Oksana
    Details by Oksana Wedding Invitations

Gianna is an amazing wedding producer! I dont know of another wedding planner who has access to more exclusive venues than Gianna and her company. Not only will you have an endless list of locations to choose from, but every detail you could possibly think of for your event, will be taken care of for your special day, as you will be working with wedding professionals who know what it takes to produce an event. Hire Gianna if you are looking to create a unique, one of a kind event, what you will remember for the rest of your lives.

• Malibu, 90265 See on map
    310-994-7789 (Phone number)
    310-717-1104 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 24/7