3610 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Carpe Diem Special Events

Congratulations on your Engagement! This is a happy and romantic time in your life, and one of the most memorable. Planning your wedding should be a wonderful journey with a luxurious reward at the end and not some painful process that you must endure in order to achieve the wedding of your dreams. With our more than half a decade experience, Carpe Diem can assist you through your journey like a tour guide in a foreign land. We can make your journey through an unfamiliar place feel like somewhere you’ve been before. We can take your childhood fantasy wedding and make it a beautiful reality.

“What about the Groom?” We do not forget about the groom. We embrace the idea that grooms have their dream weddings also, and we believe that two ideas are always better than one. We help the groom and bride bring their ideas together to form the most memorable wedding ever!

A fabulous wedding planner will always think of their client first and that means always thinking about their budget. It is our responsibility and obligation to always negotiate fees, organize and maintain details of the wedding, and always find the best of what the client is requesting. It is also our responsibility to keep the client updated of important dates and the current status of wedding plans.

From traditional weddings to unique weddings we make sure that your personal style is intertwined through-out the design of your wedding. After all, each event should be a reflection of the bride and groom and not the wedding planner. You want your wedding memories worth sharing with friends and family. If you can dream it we can achieve it or die trying.

If you want a wedding that flows like a melody in a love song, Carpe Diem is the perfect choice to help you plan your big day!

Let us assist in seizing the day for you, your groom and your guests!

Carpe Diem !

Carpe Diem Special Events 5
Carpe Diem Special Events 6
Carpe Diem Special Events 7

Bernie, Sherri and Melissa Selmanson · Married on 01/13/2019

The Best in the Business - Across the Globe!

Exceptional. Extraordinary. Notable. Flawless. Perfection. Phenomenal. Remarkable. Professional. Special. Sincere. Loyal. Detailed. Unique. World-Class. Outstanding. Marvelous. Speechless. Breathtaking. Bad A**. The dictionary is not large enough. Carpe Diem Special Events became our lifesaver. Slomique and her team spent over a year with us helping bring our dreams to life. It is not just a business for this company, they embody a sense of value and appreciation for their clients and all those involved in truly planning the most important day (well, in this case weekend) in ones life. My family and I are speechless, everything was perfect. I could go on for days and I just smile as I continue to write these words. Slomique and Carpe Diem Special Events will be apart of our family for a lifetime. The best decision my family and I ever made was giving Slomique and her team the key to our hearts to unlock our vision for my wedding day; they executed it flawlessly! I am forever grateful. xoxo

Sent on 02/01/2019

Carpe Diem Special Events's reply:

To the most AMAZING Family!
    Thank you for trusting Carpe Diem with one of the most important and memorable days of your lives. It was beyond an honor and pleasure.

You were a dream to work with and could not have asked for a better client to experience this journey with.

I look forward to continuing this journey with you and your family as your love grows and children are born. ;0

With much love....

your Dream Team! Carpe Diem!!

Adam Reingold · Married on 01/13/2019

Groom’s perspective

Wow! Slomique and Carpe Diem events was truly awesome and impressive. I had so much fun working with Slomique and her team throughout the process - she made sure that when the wedding happened everyone’s mind was blown! We went with Slomique for everything and she was there for everyone and all our needs throughout the planning process. We had wedding industry insiders at our event and each one commented that what’s a Slomique did was like nothing they had ever seen before. I had the most fun when she was working with me to perfect my duties for the wedding - tuxedo and all the typical grooms stuff.

Lorenz · Married on 04/13/2013

Slomique and Alice at Carpe Diem Special Events and Designs were a pleasure to work with - always helpful, professional, and really worked with our budget. I'll be honest, my wife and I were pretty lazy when it came to wedding planning but they really kept us on task and in the end we were both extremely happy with how everything turned out. Everything was great - the whole day went smoothly and everyone at our wedding kept saying how great it looked (all thanks to Slomique and Alice!). We would definitely recommend them to everyone! One of my friends was unhappy with her wedding planner so she fired hers; I recommended Carpe Diem and her and her fiancé ended up hiring them. I'm sure she will enjoy working with Slomique and Alice as much as we did.

Carpe Diem Special Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• April Smith Photography
    April Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I just love working with Slomique and her team. She is a diva in her own right and is amazing!!!

• Premiere Events Group
    Premiere Events Group Wedding DJs

There are too many great things to say about the Carpe Diem Events team. Let me start with fun, and wonderful to work with. They are so organized and think of literally every little detail you can imagine to make the whole event just come together. I love working with the CDE team because I can concentrate on keeping the party going and not have to be constantly thinking about every other detail that could steal away my concentration. Then to top it off once you walk into one of the gorgeous rooms they create there is a "wow factor" that is unique and inviting while being completely impressive. I'm happy and lucky every time we get to work with CDE. Thanks guys for making our pictures look great and for allowing us to be able to concentrate on what WE do best, keeping the party rocking with the best in music selections! Luke J Sensebe Premiere Events Group

• 3610 W Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA, 91505 See on map