3610 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Carpe Diem Special Events

Congratulations on your Engagement! This is a happy and romantic time in your life, and one of the most memorable. Planning your wedding should be a wonderful journey with a luxurious reward at the end and not some painful process that you must endure in order to achieve the wedding of your dreams. With our more than half a decade experience, Carpe Diem can assist you through your journey like a tour guide in a foreign land. We can make your journey through an unfamiliar place feel like somewhere you've been before. We can take your childhood fantasy wedding and make it a beautiful reality.

"What about the Groom?" We do not forget about the groom. We embrace the idea that grooms have their dream weddings also, and we believe that two ideas are always better than one. We help the groom and bride bring their ideas together to form the most memorable wedding ever!

A fabulous wedding planner will always think of their client first and that means always thinking about their budget. It is our responsibility and obligation to always negotiate fees, organize and maintain details of the wedding, and always find the best of what the client is requesting. It is also our responsibility to keep the client updated of important dates and the current status of wedding plans.

From traditional weddings to unique weddings we make sure that your personal style is intertwined through-out the design of your wedding. After all, each event should be a reflection of the bride and groom and not the wedding planner. You want your wedding memories worth sharing with friends and family. If you can dream it we can achieve it or die trying.

If you want a wedding that flows like a melody in a love song, Carpe Diem is the perfect choice to help you plan your big day!

Let us assist in seizing the day for you, your groom and your guests!

Carpe Diem !

Picture11
Picture12

30 Reviews for Carpe Diem Special Events

Lorenz · Married on 04/13/2013

Slomique and Alice at Carpe Diem Special Events and Designs were a pleasure to work with - always helpful, professional, and really worked with our budget. I'll be honest, my wife and I were pretty lazy when it came to wedding planning but they really kept us on task and in the end we were both extremely happy with how everything turned out. Everything was great - the whole day went smoothly and everyone at our wedding kept saying how great it looked (all thanks to Slomique and Alice!). We would definitely recommend them to everyone! One of my friends was unhappy with her wedding planner so she fired hers; I recommended Carpe Diem and her and her fiancé ended up hiring them. I'm sure she will enjoy working with Slomique and Alice as much as we did.

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Slomique and Alice for our wedding. With regard to design, Slomique was amazing – she is so creative and really understood the overall feel we wanted for our wedding. She took our thoughts and ideas and turned them into a reality (working late into the evening on the days before our wedding to make sure everything was perfect). Alice handled the logistical details and made sure the wedding went off without any issues or problems (and if there were any issues or problems on the day of our wedding, we certainly didn’t know about it!). Both Slomique and Alice were very responsive to e-mails, text messages and phone calls, which we appreciated. We did not always have the most flexible schedule and Slomique and Alice would work with us to accommodate our schedule, whether that be a meeting at our home, a nearby Starbucks or at their offices late on a weekday evening. We are so glad that we hired Carpe Diem Special Events to plan our wedding. With the help of the ladies from Carpe Diem Special Events, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day, without the stress of trying to coordinate vendors, make sure things were running on time, etc. Our wedding day was amazing thanks to the ladies of Carpe Diem Special Events!

Ji Young · Married on 01/12/2013

The ladies of Carpe Diem Events Alice & Slomique made my dream wedding day come true.
    During the planning I was residing in Boston, MA and planning a wedding in Napa, CA.
    I was nervous planning the wedding from a different state and felt overwhelmed but with these ladies they made the whole experience one of the happiest time in my life.

They created a wedding that truly reflected our personalities and without Alice & Slomique I can honestly say this day would not have happen. I would highly recommend Carpe Diem
    and will always be grateful to them. Thank You again and again!!

Carpe Diem Special Events FAQ

• April Smith Photography
    April Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I just love working with Slomique and her team. She is a diva in her own right and is amazing!!!

• Premiere Events Group
    Premiere Events Group Wedding DJs

There are too many great things to say about the Carpe Diem Events team. Let me start with fun, and wonderful to work with. They are so organized and think of literally every little detail you can imagine to make the whole event just come together. I love working with the CDE team because I can concentrate on keeping the party going and not have to be constantly thinking about every other detail that could steal away my concentration. Then to top it off once you walk into one of the gorgeous rooms they create there is a "wow factor" that is unique and inviting while being completely impressive. I'm happy and lucky every time we get to work with CDE. Thanks guys for making our pictures look great and for allowing us to be able to concentrate on what WE do best, keeping the party rocking with the best in music selections! Luke J Sensebe Premiere Events Group

• 3610 W Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA 91505 See on map
    8007192515 (Phone number)
    2137007003 (Other Phone Number)
    8183528290 (Fax Number)