Jennifer C Nieman

Atlanta, GA View map

Hi Beautiful Bride to Be!

Jennifer C. Nieman is a full service beauty company that makes you feel as beautiful as you are. I've recently re-located from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA and I am currently working in all aspects of makeup and hair industry including: celebrity,television, film, editorial, and of course bridal with over 9 years experience. I'm professionally trainined from some of the top leading artists in the industry.

Professional Training:

MAKEUP - MKC Beauty Academy - Hollywood, CA HAIR - In-Session Arts of Cosmetology & Beauty School -Saginaw, MI

It is best to email me directly for *booking,availability & pricing* @ jennifercnieman@gmail.com

or via phone @ 989-430-6317

Also check out some more of my work on my website - www.jennifercnieman.com

Again biggest congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Natural Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Claudia
    Claudia A. Married on 05/30/2021

Exquisite Work!

I can’t say enough about Jen! She is a true artist and her passion shines through her work. She did my makeup for my engagement party back in August and for my Wedding in May. I love that she truly listens to what you want and what you like and takes note of your skin type. I truly felt like a Goddess on my Wedding Day and my family felt the same way! Thank you for traveling all the way to Florida and I’m honored that you were a part of my special day! I look forward to working with you again in the near future!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 09/14/2019

Like hanging with a girlfriend!

Jennifer was incredible! We kicked-off the makeup trial like we had been pals for years. She knew exactly what I wanted, took my feedback and questions like a champ and made every single one of us feel like the most beautiful version of ourselves on wedding day! Her team was fast, professional and fun to be around. Thank you so much!! We love you!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 07/06/2019

The best experience!

I absolutely loved working with Jen! I cannot say enough great things. Her and her team were so professional and prepared and made my entire wedding party look flawless. Starting at the hair and makeup trial Jen put me right at ease and her suggestions were spot on with my style. On the day of the wedding I booked Jen to stay with me until just after the ceremony for touch-ups and it was some of the best money we spent for the whole wedding. I was able to stay so calm and comfortable because I knew she had me looking my best in every moment. Jen treats the day like a true professional photo shoot and is always moving. In between shots she will adjust your hair and touch-up your makeup which was so crucial for me because it was a hot day. Having her by my side to keep me looking my best was priceless. I look back at all my pictures and I am so grateful she was there! She is also just an amazing person! I cannot recommend her services enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jessica Castro Weddings Jessica Castro Weddings Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is the most professional and absolute all around wonderful make up artist to be around. She truly understands women. She knows how to do the right look for any person whether you are someone who is use to being glam or someone who likes to keep it natural. Efficiency, Timeliness, Cleanliness are all strong suits of hers. Not only is she great and what she does professionally but she always shows up with a fun bubbly attitude. Would recommend her to any bride.

Atlanta, GA, 30306

Available for appointment only
Location of (Jennifer C Nieman)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding