Powder Springs, Powder Springs, GA 30127 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Make Me Up

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, beauty stylist team Make Me Up specializes in bridal hair and makeup. With over ten years of cosmetic experience and a master cosmetology license, company founder Ariana Chedgy is dedicated to designing personalized, stylish wedding looks that highlight her clients’ natural beauty. She and her team are passionate about providing outstanding services that use only the highest quality of products.

Make Me Up’s bridal hair and makeup services are always offered on-location, and are available for brides and bridal parties. Flexible to your needs, the stylist team can travel out-of-state or even internationally for an additional fee. Make Me Up exclusively uses professional, high-quality makeup products, including such brands as Arbonne and TEMPTU. Makeup touch-up services are available for brides who wish to ensure their look lasts throughout their wedding day. Make Me Up features a variety of bridal packages to meet the requirements of any budget. Aside from the Just Hair and Makeup packages, every bridal package includes the cost of a trial run and premium false lashes. Higher-tiered packages provide hair and makeup services for your rehearsal dinner and your boudoir or engagement photoshoot. Make Me Up supplies the following wedding hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Make Me Up 5
Make Me Up 6
Make Me Up 7

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

I would one hundred percent recommend Make Me Up for your wedding services. I hired make me up to do my and three of my bridesmaids makeup and I cannot express how happy I was with the final product! Ariana was very easy to work with and very transparent about pricing and the process of everything. They created a detailed timeline of how and when everyone would get their makeup done and really kept us on track the whole day! Christina is who did my makeup for the trial and for me and my bridesmaids the day of. She was absolutely fantastic! Very professional and friendly, she was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests and made me feel very at ease. My makeup looked fantastic, better than I could have ever hoped, and it stayed perfect the whole evening (even though it was 90 degree September weather!!). Could not be more satisfied with my decision to choose make me up!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

We communicated mainly with Ariana during the process, but our makeup artists were Jessica and Hlee. AMAZING! After my trial I had a few changes that I wanted to make and can honestly say the day of makeup was exactly what I was looking for. I loved it! All the bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing as well. They are affordable, super laid back, helpful, and do a perfect job. Will definitely use them for any makeup needs in the future!

Make Me Up FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Mitchell Event Planning
    Mitchell Event Planning Wedding Planners

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ariana and her team on a recent wedding I planned. Christina was the make-up artist on-site the day of the wedding - she was on time, performed her work on schedule, and left my client very satisfied. I would highly recommend Ariana and her team for your hair and/or make-up needs!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Hillary Leah Photography LLC
    Hillary Leah Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

You seriously can't go wrong with Make Me Up! Ariana is a true beauty with a personality for serving and loving others. Her make up expertise and love for weddings will truly make your big day one of a kind. Her talent is INCREDIBLE!

• Powder Springs Powder Springs, Georgia, GA 30127 See on map