Mitchell Event Planning

4279 Roswell Rd. NE Suite 208 #114, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Mitchell Event Planning

Capturing Your Unique Characteristics

Mitchell Event Planning creates a planning process centered around you, capturing your unique characteristics to tailor a wedding that is completely your own!

You Can Expect

• Unparalleled Service: We focus on YOU! Our measure of success is your complete satisfaction. We will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is exactly as you had envisioned.
  • Tailored To You: We take the time to get to know you and your unique story. It is those unique characteristics that we use to tailor a wedding that is unique to you as a couple.
  • Fully Inclusive: We provide equality of services and care to everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion, beliefs, or sexual orientation.

The Magic Is In The Details

At Mitchell Event Planning we always pay the utmost attention to even the tiniest of details. I guess that is just the way our designers and planners are wired! This attitude towards detail ensures that we stay on top of our game at all times. We hold ourselves accountable to make sure we deliver our best work, every time, for every client!

Packages Designed For You

We have built packages with you in mind – from full professional planning, to day-of-coordination. We meet you where you are in your planning process.

Follow Mitchell Event Planning on

4 Reviews for Mitchell Event Planning

1 User photo

Mitchell Event Planning 1

Jared Smiley · Married on 10/27/2018

Kind, professional, efficient, and thorough...

Matt is the best! Mitchell Event Planning did our wedding, and it was an absolute godsend. Our wedding was small by industry standards (80ish people, which felt big to us!), and our concept was simple and elegant. So originally we were thinking of doing all the planning and organizing ourselves with venders we know and only using a planner to direct traffic on the day. Beautiful outdoor Autumn wedding didn't need much dressing up, so decorations were really just flowers. Pretty easy, minimal design, little decoration, not much to it. Yeah right!!! I'm no ignoramus and am aware of project management, but I didn't have a vision growing up and I hadn't ever really put much active imagination into the wedding I would want before my engagement--I think because I'm gay and gay people couldn't get married for most of my life. Matt jumped right in and whipped the shambles of everything we had "organized" and "planned" into shape. He knew the questions to ask us we hadn't considered. He attended to every minutia with quality and care. His kindness and professionalism made me feel so comfortable and supported--I *knew* it was all good and it would happen because Matt had a hold of it. In a stressful and inherently emotional time, such as planning your wedding, I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much, Matt. Much love to you and what you do. What a success!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Jared,

Thank you so much for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was such an honor to assist with your planning/coordination needs. The evening was absolutely magical! I am so glad I was able to be a part of such a loving and supportive experience. I wish you and Greg the best in your future together!

Myra · Married on 08/18/2018

In our first meeting with Matthew Mitchell, we told him that we wanted to enjoy the process of planning our wedding. From that moment forward, he worked to make elements that did not seem fun, enjoyable. Matthew took the time to learn us as individuals and as a couple so that the planning was tailored to our needs and desires. There was never a time where worry entered thoughts because Matthew stood on the front lines so that any issues were handled and our only involvement was to say what we wanted and what we didn't. His priority is his bride and groom. Our trust grew greatly with him that although he always check with us in making decisions, there were several times we would have him work out the details and we never disappoint we the results. Our wedding party constantly raved over how amazing our planner was and we are still receiving compliments on how elegant and well organized our wedding was and that was because of our planner!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Mitchell Event Planning 2

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Myra & Lyndon - thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to partner with you. Thank you for trusting Mitchell Event Planning for your planning/coordination needs! I wish both of you many blessing in your new life together!

Mitchell Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Destin Mobile Makeup Box
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mitchell Event Planning was so great to work with when I did a wedding at Anna's Veranda this past Fall. Patience, kindness, and true concern for their brides is the utmost importance for them.

• 4279 Roswell Rd. NE Suite 208 #114 Atlanta, Georgia, 30305 See on map