Mitchell Event Planning

Atlanta, GA View map

As an award-winning inclusive wedding and event planner, Mitchell Event Planning provides full-service, collaborative planning and design experience to all couples in love.

You deserve a wedding day as meaningful as your love story.

Whether it’s a day you’ve been planning mentally since you were young or one you never dared dream about, it’s finally happening. Your love for one another is real and beautiful and rare.

You share a love like none other, and you deserve a day of celebration like none other. A luxury experience that is planned through collaboration and executed with precision, one that is rich in meaning for you.

At Mitchell Event Planning, our Foundation is built on:

• Compassion: We vow to work beyond ourselves. We are committed to helping local non-profits expand their reach and advance important causes by meeting their event planning needs.
  • Support: We promise to give back to our community. Our unique position allows us to support locally-owned businesses, especially LGBTQ+, women, BIPOC, and Latinx-owned, and devote time to advancing important causes.
  • Inclusion: We pledge to lead with our values. In our industry, we can set the example by maintaining an environment that is safe for all those in love and by working to educate our industry peers on diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Our Promise To You

With us, you can always be yourself. We believe in keeping it 100% real. What you see is what you get. Because life is better loved authentically, this is a safe space to be authentically you.

Our Partnership Process With You

• Connect: Book your complimentary consultation
  • Gather: Share your vision for your big day
  • Draft: With your dreams and ideas front of mind, we’ll draft your perfect-fit plan
  • Create: Sit back and relax while we do all the heavy lifting, negotiating, and problem-solving
  • Produce: It’s your day, your way
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Geraldine P. Married on 12/18/2020

Incredible!

Matt with Mitchell Event Planning is the sweetest, most organized individual. He took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding day and ensure it would be a good match. It WAS! Matt was a dream to work with. He kept me organized and stress-free. I could go to him with a problem and he’d immediately propose solutions. I would 10000% recommend Matt and Mitchell Event Planning!!!

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you trusting us with your wedding day, and wish you and Cody a wonderful marriage!
  • Alissa
    Alissa W. Married on 02/22/2020

Matt Has You Covered

Matt Mitchell exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a planner to cover day of coordination and received so much more. Matt helped us every step of the way, from providing a checklist of tasks, to reaching out to vendors, to making sure everything went perfect on the actual wedding day. He was available whenever we needed him and always had a suggestion or answer for our questions/concerns. He is the BEST!! 10/10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Matt Mitchell
Matt Mitchell
Owner/Lead Planner

Since 2017, I have served a diverse clientele within the wedding industry by providing high-end personalized weddings, one where you create your own traditions and make it a reflection of your love story.

As a member of the LGTBQ+ community, I know what it feels like to be discriminated against, and my goal is to make sure that every couple I work with (traditional or non-traditional) feels heard, seen, and included. My clients come from many different orientations, religions, gender identities, abilities, and traditions. I’ve served LGBTQ+, later-in-life, Jewish, Hindu, and multicultural weddings, among others.

No matter who I’m serving, I always go above and beyond.

Although I’m a native Alabamian, I now live in Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead) and have planned weddings throughout the state of Georgia and beyond. As a lover of travel, I embrace opportunities to travel anywhere my assistance is desired, and I look forward to being able to serve you!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mitchell Event Planning was so great to work with when I did a wedding at Anna's Veranda this past Fall. Patience, kindness, and true concern for their brides is the utmost importance for them.

4279 Roswell Rd. NE Suite 208 #114 Atlanta, GA, 30305
Location of (Mitchell Event Planning)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding