4279 Roswell Rd. NE Suite 208 #114, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Mitchell Event Planning

Capturing Your Unique Characteristics

Mitchell Event Planning creates a planning process centered around you, capturing your unique characteristics to tailor a wedding that is completely your own!

You Can Expect

• Unparalleled Service: We focus on YOU! Our measure of success is your complete satisfaction. We will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is exactly as you had envisioned.
  • Tailored To You: We take the time to get to know you and your unique story. It is those unique characteristics that we use to tailor a wedding that is unique to you as a couple.
  • Fully Inclusive: We provide equality of services and care to everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion, beliefs, or sexual orientation.

The Magic Is In The Details

At Mitchell Event Planning we always pay the utmost attention to even the tiniest of details. I guess that is just the way our designers and planners are wired! This attitude towards detail ensures that we stay on top of our game at all times. We hold ourselves accountable to make sure we deliver our best work, every time, for every client!

Packages Designed For You

We have built packages with you in mind – from full professional planning, to day-of-coordination. We meet you where you are in your planning process.

Follow Mitchell Event Planning on

Mitchell Event Planning 4
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding planner!

To say he is the ABSOLUTE BEST is an understatement!!! From day 1, when I had my initial call with Matt, I felt so comfortable and trusting in Matt to help make my vision come to life and everything run smoothly! Matt went above and beyond! He already has such a calming demeanor about him that helped me multiple times throughout the planning process, and helped me on my wedding day feel calm and at ease! Whenever I was stuck on a detail or needed direction, Matt always had the answer! When I needed recommendations on certain vendors, he always provided the best! He connected me with the most amazing floral person! Matt made sure that I not only felt supported throughout the process, but that my wedding was just as important to him as it was to myself and my fiancé! As we got closer to the wedding date, Matt was able to work with my schedule to meet with myself and vendors, take over all communication with my vendors, and make sure things went off without any problems! Matt is second to none as a wedding planner, and I will forever be indebted to him for making my wedding dreams come true!!!

Mitchell Event Planning 5
    Mitchell Event Planning 6
    Mitchell Event Planning 7
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Allie,
    You are the sweetest! Thank you for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, Alex, and your family. I wish you and Alex the best as you begin your journey together, and I look forward to hearing about all of the future milestones you achieve together!

Hanna Ahmad · Married on 08/03/2019

Matt is simply the best!

Matt is an EXCEPTIONAL wedding planner! My husband and I truly enjoyed getting to work with him and are so happy with how everything turned out. Matt was extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable, and organized. He also always worked around our busy schedules and was patient with us. Thinking back to our first conversation with Matt, we planned to have a spring wedding with roughly 200 people invited. We ended up having a summer wedding with over 300 people invited, but Matt was flexible and accommodating throughout the entire process despite how high maintenance and indecisive we were. He has also formed the most amazing network with other vendors in the industry who he set us up with and we ended up loving as well. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding. It was clear that he honestly cared about making sure we had a special day and we are extremely grateful to him! Matt is just the best, and he became a great friend to us as well!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was such an honor to assist with your wedding planning. The evening was an absolutely blast! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your celebration and get to meet so many loving friends and family! I wish you and Reece the best in your future together!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mitchell Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Destin Mobile Makeup Box
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mitchell Event Planning was so great to work with when I did a wedding at Anna's Veranda this past Fall. Patience, kindness, and true concern for their brides is the utmost importance for them.

• 4279 Roswell Rd. NE Suite 208 #114 Atlanta, Georgia, 30305 See on map