Flower Child Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

With 10+ years of extensive event directing and planning experience, Ash brings a level of knowledge, experience, seamlessness and personality to your planning process and event that is like no other! Check out our reviews to see for yourself!

HELLO FLOWER CHILD!

By definition, a “flower child” rejects conventional society and advocates for love, peace, and simple, idealistic concepts.

Quite parallel to that, Flower Child Weddings is committed to altering the way today’s society says the wedding planning process will go.

We welcome and honor ALL love, and ALL the beautiful ways it looks and is expressed!

Atlanta + Destination

Text Ash now at 770 712 9892 with your email address for more info!

Services

Although most all weddings share many of the same or similar inner workings, I have learned that the priorities, wants and needs leading up to the wedding and the specifics of executing the wedding tend to differ from coupe to couple.

For this reason we offer custom packaging. My commitment is to provide services that fit your needs and to have you know exactly what you are getting when it comes to your wedding planning and event directing.

Please REQUEST MORE INFO BY EMAIL to ash@flowerchildweddings.com OR TEXT ASH AT 770 712 9892 or by filling out the form and giving me some details about your day. Even if you don’t know much yet, that’s okay! Any details help! I look forward to chatting further!

I congratulate you, and look forward to creating the celebration of a lifetime for you and your loved ones.

I can’t wait to bring out your inner Flower Child!

FUN FACT: You can also catch Ash as a consultant on Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids from years ago! Check out the Flower Child Weddings YouTube channel for some fun (and funny!) footage!

Peace + Love,

Ash

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laney
    Laney M. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing!!!

Ash is hands down the best!!! She made my day feel flawless. She was so thorough and I truly do not think that I would have been able to do it without her.
  • Allison
    Allison E. Married on 12/04/2021

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was so helpful during all the planning leading up to my daughter's wedding and then the day of event kept everything going with precision. Would highly recommend using Ashley and her team to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Owner

I began my venture into events and weddings in my early twenties. As I moved to Nashville to graduate from Belmont University, my event management experience grew exponentially. I have been coordinating events for over ten years and have managed all different types of events, working behind-the-scenes at live national award shows, private music industry parties – and yes, lots of weddings!

Fun fact: If you watch Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids, you have seen me in styling action! Check out our YouTube channel for more!

One thing I love most about this business is that with every client and wedding, I end up with new friends. I say it’s a testament to how much I embrace the personality and true self-expression of the couple versus how society and culture say it “should be”. We create and flourish in the FCW environment together, and I’ve purposely designed my business to be this way.

As you get to know me, you will realize my rescue dog, Captain, is my most prized possession. I also can’t live without cheese, 90′s country music (Garth and Reba is where it’s at, y’all), good beer, and A League of Their Own.

In my off time you can find me re-doing spaces in my home or over-obsessing about my plants (including some 6 foot tall cactus!)

Let’s plan!

Sloan lee Music Sloan lee Music Wedding DJs

I've worked with Ash (Flower Child Weddings) on several weddings after she initially contacted me for a couple that was looking for something beyond your typical 'same lame wedding DJ'. I soon found out she was anything but your typical wedding planner! She's an absolute pleasure to work with, totally on top of her game and has really great people skills.. which is essential when dealing with so many people- family, wedding party, guests vendors etc. She's super personable and completely authentic which can be pretty rare, and I know I can count on her to make my brides' and grooms' lives much easier. She also has great taste in the finer details so if you're looking for design suggestions you can't go wrong! Thanks Ash for being you and being so great at what you do!

Casey Green Photography Casey Green Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is such a pleasure to work with! Her positive and inviting personality is so welcoming. On a busy wedding day her approach helps create a relaxed and fun event! She is wildly talented and has keen eye for design. She also helped make sure the vendors had everything the needed to better serve her clients & was very attentive. I would highly recommend Flower Child Weddings. Ashley is a gem!

Vigilante Cosmetics Vigilante Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

UM, HELLO! The name speaks for itself. Flower Child. Everything dreamy, boho, mystical, and magical is Flower Child Weddings. Ashley is truly a woman of many talents, and she is passionate about making her brides happy. When you become a client or even a fellow vendor of Ash, you feel like an instant friend because the aura she puts out into the universe is truly golden.

Highway 34 east Atlanta, GA, 30277

Monday - Thursday || 10am - 4pm
Location of (Flower Child Weddings)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding