Vigilante Cosmetics

Acworth, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vigilante Cosmetics is a wedding makeup and hair artistry company based in Acworth, Georgia. Co-owners Erica Ages and Corie Messer founded their business in 2013, and are both seasoned professionals in the beauty industry. Their team strives to provide an inclusive service that emphasizes their clients' true and natural beauty. Skilled in a range of makeup services and hairstyles, you are sure to find the right look for you. Vigilante Cosmetics' team will aim to surpass the ideals of beauty conformity and trends when it comes to your true self. They have maintained a high standard of service throughout the years and will endeavor to ensure you feel beautiful on your special day.

Vigilante Cosmetics will be happy to travel to your venue to provide a hairstyling and makeup service. They offer multiple stylists and group sessions so you and your wedding party can feel pampered. Some of the services you can avail of from Vigilante Cosmetics include:

• Updos
  • Blow-outs
  • Consultations
  • Makeup trials
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

Ashley Getting married on 09/05/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Book with Vigilante Cosmetics and you won't regret it! Corie is super sweet and fun and she will work with you to make sure your look is perfect! At my hair trial Corie did 2 different hairstyles for me which I ended up combining on my wedding day and she even did a third style for my engagement photo shoot. On my wedding day I didn't know what I wanted my bridesmaid to look like so I left it up to her and my bridesmaid looked great! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day and I just can't say enough good things about Corie!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was more than a pleasure working with you, and being in the presence of your sweet family. We wish you all the best in your marriage!
    -Corie
  • Autumn
    Autumn H. Married on 04/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly Skilled and Stunning

I hired Vigilante Cosmetics for bridal, bridesmaid's, and mother's makeup and hair for my wedding on 4/16/22. They were highly responsive from the first email and very easy to work with. At my trial, they listened closely to my ideas, taking inspiration from photographs and the work of my other vendors, to craft a wedding look I couldn't wait to wear. On my wedding day, they arrived early and worked very efficiently. They are all very kind, friendly people who create beautiful looks on a variety of ages and skin tones. My artists were Erica, Cheree, Macie, and Lauren! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful team of artists for any event. Thank you all so much!
  • illustration stars

Team

Erica Ages
Erica Ages
Co-Owner + Makeup Artist

Well hello there, gorgeous! I’m a Certified Professional Makeup Artist, with over 17 years of experience. My love affair with the beauty industry first started, as a little girl, watching my mom tease her perfectly 80’s permed hair. Trying not to get caught, I would sneak little mini-lipstick samples from her and play dress up in my mirror. The little girl in me is still pinching myself every time I wake up to realize, I’m living out my dream career.

My artistic style is vibrant + alluring beauty. Pulling different colors and dimension to showcase the beauty within each face, sounds like the kind of magic I want to create. You will often find me painting mesmerizing eye looks for my clients, since the eyes are one of my favorite facial features. My true love is runway and editorial, I really enjoy working in fast paced environments. Email me to experience my work in person. Let’s create something unforgettably beautiful!

You might have seen my work featured in New York Fashion Week SS18, Pantene Pro-V “Stronger Together” Campaign, TMZ, Buzzfeed, The Knot Georgia Magazine, Upscale Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine, and many more.

TO BOOK ERICA, please email:

Info@VigilanteCosmetics.com

Corie Britt
Corie Britt
Co-Owner + Makeup/Hair Artist

I am a Licensed Esthetician and Master Cosmetologist with more than 11 years of professional experience. Doing makeup for friends at sleepovers was where my love for Makeup began, but I never considered Artistry as a career until enrolled in school for Esthetics. There, I became certified in Microdermabrasion, Reflexology, LED Light Therapy, and full body waxing, as well as Makeup Artistry. Although I enjoyed working with the skin, and still consider myself a skincare junkie - The art of creating beautiful makeup and hair looks has always been my passion and primary focus.

My artistic style for makeup is whimsical effortless beauty. Luminous, and ethereal skin with fluttery lashes, perfectly blushed cheeks and defined brows is my signature look. For hair, I enjoy putting an editorial twist on a classic low bun.

TO BOOK CORIE, please email:

Info@VigilanteCosmetics.com

Blair Eacret
Blair Eacret
Booking Manager

Blair has been a licensed Cosmetologist for over 10 years, graduating from Georgia Northwestern Technical College. After her schooling, she has continued her education and skill in classes such as: Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Redken, Framesi, CHI, Joico, Beth Minardi, Sam Villa, Michael O’Rourke, Pravana, Cinderella Hair Extensions, and Stephanie Brinkerhoff.

In 2018, Blair made the decision to grow within our brand and accepted the position of Vigilante’s Hiring and Booking manager. Although she has retired her curling irons, she still carries a deep rooted love for hair and this industry.

If you are interested in booking our team for your special event, or if you are interested in working with us contact Blair. She incredibly helpful, down to earth, and will make your experience a positive one.

Storybook Wedding Consulting Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Vigilante is an AWESOME hair and makeup company to work with. They are incredibly talented. I would highly recommend them!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Flower Child Weddings Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

MY GO-TO! Talented, easy-going, and fun is what you get with this team! My clients always feel and look stunning and have a great experience with any of the Vigilante ladies! Thanks for always making my clients so incredibly happy! Can't wait to work together in 2017! YOU DA BEST!

4463 Cherokee St Suite 200 Room 5 Acworth, GA, 30101
4044020486
678-689-7913

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Vigilante Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding