Vigilante Cosmetics Reviews

Vigilante Cosmetics 5
Vigilante Cosmetics 6
Vigilante Cosmetics 7
  • User4772696 · Recently married

My daughter was married in May 2016, Devon was the make up artist who attended the wedding in Young Harris, GA. I can't say how happy we were with Devon and Vigilante Cosmetics. Devon did an outstanding job on the Bride, 7 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom and mother of the bride. Devon was calm in the midst of the storm that was the Bride's cabin, she was funny and friendly and did a beautiful job on everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 08/10/2019

Glam squad!!!

Truly the most incredible glam team I could ever ask for! From day one, Blair is so wonderful to coordinate with and make everything so smooth. Cheree, Devon, and Rachel went above and beyond with both my trial and my wedding day and making me feel beautiful and like myself! I can’t recommend the team at Vigilante Cosmetics enough!!! If you are a bride considering them- don’t look any further! They are the best of the best!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing makeup and hair!

Bobbie, Rese, Kyle and Devon did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother and mother in law for my wedding and all I can say is WOW! Their work is absolutely incredible. Bobbie and Rese made me feel and look like a princess on my special day! They provided me with a makeup “emergency” kit and perfected my look at my hair and makeup trial! My grandmother didn’t want to get her hair and makeup done and after I convinced her she was in good hands and her hair and makeup were complete, she couldn’t stop looking at herself saying how beautiful she felt!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Vigilante Cosmetics 12

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Congratulations on being a MRS♡ We are so happy that you felt beautiful on your big day! Bobbie, Ress, Kyle, and Devon were honored to be a part of it in some way. We wish you the very best.

• Elyse

Elyse · Married on 04/27/2019

Simple and amazing experience

Macie and Jessica from Vigilante were absolutely perfect! I loved working with them. They knew exactly how to give me the look I wanted when I was not sure how to explain it myself. Punctual, kind, and fantastic stylists!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Elyse,

Thank you so much for having Macie and Jessica come out for your wedding day! All of your kind words mean a lot to them (and us). We wish you the best as a MRS♡

Kathryn Richwine · Married on 04/27/2019

We felt beautiful and had a great time!! 💕💕

Lauren from Vigilante first did my makeup when I was bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding. It was a great experience so I knew I wanted to work with Vigilante when my own wedding came around. I had a great trial with Corie and she did my makeup on the big day as well as some of my bridesmaids. Lauren did some bridesmaids and the moms and everyone looked STUNNING!! They really picked up on the whimsical, romantic, sparkly vibes I had envisioned for the day while also taking into account what my girls’ typical makeup routines are so that they all felt comfortable. They did an incredible job and also brought a really pleasant and fun presence to the bridal suite! We all had a great time sitting in their chairs!! Thank you soo much Corie and Lauren!! 💕💕💕

***photo credit to Willett Photography

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Vigilante Cosmetics 13
    Vigilante Cosmetics 14
    Vigilante Cosmetics 15
    Vigilante Cosmetics 16
  • Ashley

Ashley Darnell Canei · Married on 04/20/2019

The best to look your best!

Vigilante Cosmetics did my bridal hair and makeup and also all of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup - they are WONDERFUL! Everyone loved their looks and the girls are so fun to hang out with while getting you ready. I originally did an up-do at my hair trial (it was GORGEOUS - even my friend who does hair thought it was a professional model pic when I showed her) but when I tried it on with my dress didn't love it on me and didn't feel like it was as fitting but Corie was so easy and instead on day of gave me beautiful beach waves (even my husband said how much he loved my hair and was glad I went with it down because it was more me) Erica, Corie and Macie are the best!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley! ♡ We are so happy you had us come out and trust us for your big day!!

maddison · Married on 03/16/2019

The whole Vigilante team was amazing to work with. Corrie was so organized and easy to work with. Jessica and Devon did an amazing job with my bridal parties make up. The girls and I looked amazing!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/19/2018

Devon was absolutely incredible!

We had makeup, airbrush and lashes done by Devon with Vigilante and I could not have been happier with her work! She is a true artist and all of us looked stunning and really felt like she listened to exactly what we all had wanted. The entire team was professional and helpful during booking and Devon was an absolute joy to spend my big day with. I would absolutely recommend this company for anyone who is looking for incredible makeup artistry.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Moffett · Married on 10/13/2018

No better option than Vigilante!

This team of badass women was FANTASTIC at executing flawless hair and makeup for me and my entire lady squad on my wedding day. There were 11 of us who had our hair done at the venue and 6 of us who had our makeup done as well. Vigilante was ON TOP OF IT. They had us all looking our best by the time they were done and were right on schedule all morning. They even had time for a round of touch-ups right before the wedding! I cannot overstate how incredible they were from start to finish. They listened to our personal preferences and brought my bridal vision to life all while bringing humor and energy to the big day. I would spend every weekend with these ladies if I could! As far as technical skill, these artists are unmatched! Our hair and makeup stayed all day and night and they had all the tips and tools to ensure that would be the case. A million thanks to the team for making me and the most important ladies in my life feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair and Make Up

I had my wedding in October 2018 where Devon and Corie did my hair and make-up. I would highly recommend Devon and Corie for wedding hair and make-up! I discovered vigilante cosmetics after an online search of hair and make-up artists in my area and comparing their rates and reviews with a few other companies. I was lucky enough to have Devon do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos earlier in the spring, and then for a wedding trial about a month before my wedding. The hair and make-up artists from Vigilante Cosmetics took are very skilled and took their time to get my look exactly as I had envisioned. They listened to my individual concerns and brainstormed to find the best solutions to make my hair and make-up exactly perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Vigilante Cosmetics 17
    Vigilante Cosmetics 18
    Vigilante Cosmetics 19
    Vigilante Cosmetics 20
    Vigilante Cosmetics 21

Sarah Small · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely beautiful

Erica and Kyle were phenomenal! I thoroughly enjoyed both of my trials. Corie did my makeup and Kyle did my hair. They captured my vision perfectly and made it even better and more suited for my skin and hair than the pictures I showed them were. Corie even mixed two lip colors together to capture the color palette I was going for and it was perfect and unique! They were both wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding - calm and collected and all of my bridal party who used their services absolutely loved them. I would definitely recommend them and be happy to use them again myself!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Allie · Married on 05/27/2018

Rachel and Andi did the make-up and hair for me and my bridal party on my wedding day. They both did an amazing job!! We were going to use a different hair and make-up artist, and they canceled on us less than a week before our wedding. Rachel and Andi were so willing to help us out! I cannot say enough about both of them!! They were both professional, punctual, responsive, and incredibly artistic/creative. They individualized each bridesmaid’s look to fit their personal style while still maintaining a cohesive look among the bridal party. I would definitely recommend Vigilante and these two artists specifically!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Aislinn · Married on 04/20/2018

I have so many great things to say about Vigilante Cosmetics that I don't know where to begin! Their communication is awesome and efficient. Whether I was talking to Corie, one of the owners, or Blair their booking manager the response time was incredibly fast! I expected to wait a day for a response, but their responses came within an hour or two. Vigilante Cosmetics will also work with your budget. I had told Corie that this was an unplanned expense and we hadn't budgeted for hair and makeup. Corie went above and beyond and offered me her tier services at a lower tier price. I was so shocked she offered me that discount! My hair and makeup trials went great especially since I was a little picky about how I wanted my hair. I went with ideas for my makeup, but I gave Corie free rein and ended up with something better than the photos I brought! I was still a little unsure about my hair after my trial and they had no problem scheduling another hair trial for me. On my wedding day Corie and Cheree arrived on time and within minutes were ready to begin. Everyone's hair and makeup looked stunning!! I would absolutely recommend Vigilante Cosmetics to anyone looking for a hair or makeup professional for their special event!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

A friend recommended Vigilante Cosmetics after Corie did her makeup and I’m so happy she did! Corie was absolutely wonderful to work with and my wedding day makeup was stunning! She did my mom and mother-in-laws makeup as well and she was very responsive to questions and last minute changes leading up to our big day. I’m not someone who wears makeup on a day to day basis so I was worried I wouldn’t look like myself on my wedding day but Corie did such a great job and I felt both beautiful and natural walking down the isle. I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/07/2018

Finding a MUAH artist for my wedding day was daunting. I searched for hours to find someone/a company with reasonable prices and good quality. I found Vigilante Cosmetics on a wedding website and made an inquiry. Erica immediately responded and was incredibly informative in her replies. She sent me docs with their pricing information and skincare tips. She explained the process well and responded to all my emails in a timely manner. My trial with Erica was awesome. She looked at my goal pictures and exceeded my expectations. She is down-to-earth, H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S—truly, a kindred soul—and so so so talented. She arrived early on my wedding day and had the BEST attitude. She did my mom’s hair and makeup as well, and we were overjoyed with the result. She brought her A-game, and I can’t thank her enough for the tremendous job. I have never felt more beautiful and at ease. She is lovely and wonderful at her job. I can’t recommend her and Vigilante Cosmetics enough. They are worth the money! 11/10, book this lady for your events. THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Vigilante Cosmetics 22
    Vigilante Cosmetics 23
    Vigilante Cosmetics 24

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Olivia, you are too sweet and a dream client. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments, it means the world to me. You, your mom, and group of girls (and brothers) were so much fun to be around.

Thank you for having me be a part of it all♡
    -Erica

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Choosing Vigilante Makeup was honestly one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Blair was so nice and always responded to my emails within 24 hours to help with scheduling. My makeup artist was Rachel and I just loved her. In the lead up to the wedding I realized that I would need to get my volume eyelash extensions filled. GA being a destination wedding for us, I had no idea where to go. I simply texted Rachel and she was more then helpful getting me in touch with Blair to schedule an appointment with Andi. Not only did Andi come in early on a Friday morning to fill my lashes but she was so sweet and calming during the whole process. I cant say enough wonderful things about Rachel. She took my inspiration photos and created such a gorgeous wedding day look. On top of that it was like getting ready with another friend. She was so sweet and funny, my sister and I absolutely loved her! I would 100% use Vigilante again!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

We are so glad that you were happy with your wedding experience with us! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day in your life, we feel honored. We wish you all the love and happiness in your marriage.

-VC Team
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

Erica and Lauren came to my rescue a month before the wedding, after not having booked hair and makeup in time! Lauren drove an hour and a half just to do my makeup. I showed her two pics of makeup styles that I liked and told her I like them both and she was able to combine them! I totally felt like a glamorous bride. Wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do my makeup on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Fantastic!! I would recommend Vigalante Cosmetics to anyone who wants hair and makeup done for a special occasion. For my wedding, Devon did a stunning natural look and Andi did a fabulous updo!! I couldn't be happier with what they did and it lasted the whole night!!! They got along with my girls great and made the whole process fun and relaxing. Thank you girls!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Vigilante Cosmetics 25
    Vigilante Cosmetics 26

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Vigilante Cosmetics

Corie and Andi did the makeup and hair for my wedding. I contacted Vigilante Cosmetics on the recommendation from my wedding planner as I wanted a glamorous modern vintage look for my wedding, and my planner said they were very comfortable with that style. On the wedding day, Corie and Andi were wonderful and professional to work with. They did hair and makeup for 6 women (including myself), were friendly to all my bridesmaids and family, and actually finished ahead of schedule! Corie was very knowledgeable about makeup, and used a mixture of airbrush and traditional makeup customized to each woman’s skin type to ensure we all looked flawless until the end of the night. When I told Andi I wanted an updated version of 1940s finger curls, she understood the request and executed a hairstyle that was elegant, pretty, and exactly what I wanted. I let my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law choose whatever hairstyle they wanted, and Andi was able to deliver the different hairstyles each woman requested. They were both versatile, flexible, and highly skilled so that no one looked the same but everyone looked beautiful! They use high quality products, are reasonably priced, and experienced!

I would recommend Vigilante Cosmetics to any bride, especially Andi and Corie!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

We LOVE Vigilante!! Erica did the makeup for my wedding and Cheree did the hair, and they did a beautiful job. Not only that, but they are hilarious and responsive to any changes or concerns that any of my girls had with their hair or makeup. I went into their studio for my trial, and it was lots of fun and super helpful. Cheree even gave me a cute braid to walk out with because I was headed to a Braves game right after. While we were there we saw other people doing their trials with different stylists and makeup artists and they looked beautiful also! My hair and makeup was exactly how I wanted it, and it held up throughout the entire night! I would recommend Vigilante to anyone needing professional hair and makeup for any event!! So worth it!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Megan!! We loved being a part of your special day♡

Audrey · Married on 08/26/2017

Erica is awesome! She takes the time to get to know her clients and figures out all the details that makes a huge difference when it comes to your makeup. To top it all off, she is very sweet and a joy to work with. Very professional business and you can tell they love what they do. Great vendor, I'm very happy to have found them! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Audrey! It was such a pleasure working your wedding. Thank you for having me.
    -Erica

Deeanna · Married on 08/04/2017

Erika was awesome! Thank you for making my day special!:) You are amazing and you have such a beautiful personality!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much Deeanna for your kind words!
    -Erica Ages

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

I absolutely loved working with Vigilante Cosmetics! Cheree did an amazing job with my hair, and Kristen did my makeup perfectly. My makeup trial looked good but not exactly the style I wanted, so when it came to the day of, Kristen went SO slow step by step and wouldn't leave my side until it was exactly what I had dreamed up. I felt so beautiful all day thanks to both of their dedication!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Kristen from Vigilante was amazing! She met with me before hand to do a trial run and made me feel so confident! She truly made me and my bridesmaids feel like we were beautiful on my wedding day. Not only is she an amazing make-up artist, but she is such a kind and friendly person. I would strongly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 06/02/2018