Vigilante Cosmetics Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Karyn
    Karyn C. Married on 04/17/2021

Vigilante Cosmetics was the best decision

Vigilante Cosmetics was an INCREDIBLE vendor to work with. The initial booking process with Blair was seamless. Erica, Cheree and Julia were assigned to our wedding day and I am forever grateful for their services to make us look and feel beautiful. Aside from their amazing talent, these ladies were such a joy to work with. Do yourself a favor and book Vigilante Cosmetics, you won't regret it!!
  • Lea
    Lea K. Married on 03/04/2021

So wonderful!

Erica and Corie are amazing! So easy to work with and so talented! They made my ladies and I feel comfortable and made us so beautiful for my big day. They are a wonderful team and you can tell they really enjoy working together. Highly recommend!
    Sara A. Married on 09/05/2020

Loved my hair and makeup! Lauren and Cheree are amazing!

Vigilante Cosmetics was an amazing vendor! My mom and I both did hair and makeup trails a few months before my wedding, which was really helpful to meet Cheree (hair) and Lauren (makeup) ahead of time and decide on what we liked and wanted to fix on my wedding day. Both of them arrived early for my already really early start time of 6am, which was incredible. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well! Cheree and Lauren actually listened to their preferences and made them feel beautiful! I highly recommend them and this company in general! They were such a pleasure to work with and communicate with. They also took extra precautions during COVID!
    Emily Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

Vigilante Cosmetics made my wedding day PERFECT! The entire experience was amazing. From the beginning, Blair was so helpful and responsive. She made the booking process so easy and answered every question I had. Both my trial and wedding day were so fun and relaxing. Macie did my wedding hair and Jessica E. did my makeup. They both KILLED IT! They made the day stress free and I felt so beautiful. Kyle and Jessica V. did my bridesmaid's makeup and all the girls loved their look! I received so many compliments and love how my makeup and hair looked in pictures. I LOVED working with Vigilante Cosmetics! I hope I get to work with them again in the future!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We are so happy to hear that your wedding day look was exactly what you envisioned and that you had a great time with our team. We wish you the absolute BEST in your marriage.

♡: The VC Team
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth M. Married on 10/05/2019

Jessica and Andi made me the best version of myself

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and all the credit goes to Jessica and Andi. The trial at their studio went incredibly well, but when they were getting ready to start the morning of the wedding and I wanted to make changes, they were 100% on board. We upped the coverage and made everything bold, and it was perfect. I was the best version of myself and ready to marry the love of my life. On top of all that, they treated each member of my bridal party with care and respect. My flower girls were pampered, the mothers looked like queens, and my sister and I had the best wings in town. I cannot thank the Vigilante team each for their professionalism, their quick responses, and their amazing skill. My wedding was all the better because of them.
    Erin/Bride Married on 09/20/2019

Wow!!! Pick Corie & Erica for your day!

Corie and Erica did such a beautiful job on the bride and two others. They kept in contact with me because Atlanta traffic is so crazy. That is very welcoming because I know brides get very nervous on their wedding day. Pick these two ladies, they worked great as a team and their work is amazing!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Erin, you are so sweet! We appreciate your warm and kind words. Yes, wedding day emotions can be running high and we want our Brides to always feel taken care of. You were beautiful and we couldn't be more happy for you and to be a small part of that big day.

Thank you for having us!
    ♡: Erica + Corie
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 09/14/2019

Life Savers (or at least wedding day!)

My originally booked hair and makeup artist decided never to communicate with me/wedding coordinators again after she got her final payment. Therefore Vigilante was contacted 24 hours before my wedding to step in. They were able to quickly respond and found Courtney and Bobbie to step in. The ladies were absolutely FANTASTIC (fun, sweet, talented) and did a great job on me and my bridal party. They even helped the groom style his hair which looked perfect all night. I've been to several weddings where women are unhappy and sneak off to fix something themselves. None of us had to do that as Vigilante's team listened to exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys for saving my day. Would recommend 10x over.
  • User2692325 2+ years ago
    My daughter was married in May 2016, Devon was the make up artist who attended the wedding in Young Harris, GA. I can't say how happy we were with Devon and Vigilante Cosmetics. Devon did an outstanding job on the Bride, 7 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom and mother of the bride. Devon was calm in the midst of the storm that was the Bride's cabin, she was funny and friendly and did a beautiful job on everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend.
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 08/10/2019

Glam squad!!!

Truly the most incredible glam team I could ever ask for! From day one, Blair is so wonderful to coordinate with and make everything so smooth. Cheree, Devon, and Rachel went above and beyond with both my trial and my wedding day and making me feel beautiful and like myself! I can’t recommend the team at Vigilante Cosmetics enough!!! If you are a bride considering them- don’t look any further! They are the best of the best!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing results & incredible artists

I used Vigilante Cosmetics for both my engagement shoot and for our wedding day. From start to finish, they were very easy to book, very professional and on time! I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself on wedding day. Corie did hair wedding day and Erica did makeup. They are such wonderful people to work with, and spend your wedding morning with! And they do a fabulous job. Makeup didn't feel too heavy at all, even after hours of wear, and my hair held up amazingly (even caught in a downpour and then lots of dancing). The best value is likely one of their packages, but we did a la carte and it was well worth it. I only wish I had more special events so they could glam me up again!

Kelly,
    You were an absolute dream! We thoroughly enjoyed the start to finish journey of your wedding and are thankful your feelings are mutual. You were a stunning Bride and yes, please let us know any time you need us at all♡ We wish you all the best in your marriage.

-Erica+Corie
    Nicole Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing makeup and hair!

Bobbie, Rese, Kyle and Devon did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother and mother in law for my wedding and all I can say is WOW! Their work is absolutely incredible. Bobbie and Rese made me feel and look like a princess on my special day! They provided me with a makeup “emergency” kit and perfected my look at my hair and makeup trial! My grandmother didn’t want to get her hair and makeup done and after I convinced her she was in good hands and her hair and makeup were complete, she couldn’t stop looking at herself saying how beautiful she felt!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Congratulations on being a MRS♡ We are so happy that you felt beautiful on your big day! Bobbie, Ress, Kyle, and Devon were honored to be a part of it in some way. We wish you the very best.

• Elyse
    Elyse Married on 04/27/2019

Simple and amazing experience

Macie and Jessica from Vigilante were absolutely perfect! I loved working with them. They knew exactly how to give me the look I wanted when I was not sure how to explain it myself. Punctual, kind, and fantastic stylists!

Elyse,

Thank you so much for having Macie and Jessica come out for your wedding day! All of your kind words mean a lot to them (and us). We wish you the best as a MRS♡

Kathryn R. Married on 04/27/2019

We felt beautiful and had a great time!! 💕💕

Lauren from Vigilante first did my makeup when I was bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding. It was a great experience so I knew I wanted to work with Vigilante when my own wedding came around. I had a great trial with Corie and she did my makeup on the big day as well as some of my bridesmaids. Lauren did some bridesmaids and the moms and everyone looked STUNNING!! They really picked up on the whimsical, romantic, sparkly vibes I had envisioned for the day while also taking into account what my girls’ typical makeup routines are so that they all felt comfortable. They did an incredible job and also brought a really pleasant and fun presence to the bridal suite! We all had a great time sitting in their chairs!! Thank you soo much Corie and Lauren!! 💕💕💕

***photo credit to Willett Photography
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 04/20/2019

The best to look your best!

Vigilante Cosmetics did my bridal hair and makeup and also all of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup - they are WONDERFUL! Everyone loved their looks and the girls are so fun to hang out with while getting you ready. I originally did an up-do at my hair trial (it was GORGEOUS - even my friend who does hair thought it was a professional model pic when I showed her) but when I tried it on with my dress didn't love it on me and didn't feel like it was as fitting but Corie was so easy and instead on day of gave me beautiful beach waves (even my husband said how much he loved my hair and was glad I went with it down because it was more me) Erica, Corie and Macie are the best!!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley! ♡ We are so happy you had us come out and trust us for your big day!!

Maddison Married on 03/16/2019
    The whole Vigilante team was amazing to work with. Corrie was so organized and easy to work with. Jessica and Devon did an amazing job with my bridal parties make up. The girls and I looked amazing!!
    Alexis Married on 10/19/2018

Devon was absolutely incredible!

We had makeup, airbrush and lashes done by Devon with Vigilante and I could not have been happier with her work! She is a true artist and all of us looked stunning and really felt like she listened to exactly what we all had wanted. The entire team was professional and helpful during booking and Devon was an absolute joy to spend my big day with. I would absolutely recommend this company for anyone who is looking for incredible makeup artistry.
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 10/13/2018

No better option than Vigilante!

This team of badass women was FANTASTIC at executing flawless hair and makeup for me and my entire lady squad on my wedding day. There were 11 of us who had our hair done at the venue and 6 of us who had our makeup done as well. Vigilante was ON TOP OF IT. They had us all looking our best by the time they were done and were right on schedule all morning. They even had time for a round of touch-ups right before the wedding! I cannot overstate how incredible they were from start to finish. They listened to our personal preferences and brought my bridal vision to life all while bringing humor and energy to the big day. I would spend every weekend with these ladies if I could! As far as technical skill, these artists are unmatched! Our hair and makeup stayed all day and night and they had all the tips and tools to ensure that would be the case. A million thanks to the team for making me and the most important ladies in my life feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair and Make Up

I had my wedding in October 2018 where Devon and Corie did my hair and make-up. I would highly recommend Devon and Corie for wedding hair and make-up! I discovered vigilante cosmetics after an online search of hair and make-up artists in my area and comparing their rates and reviews with a few other companies. I was lucky enough to have Devon do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos earlier in the spring, and then for a wedding trial about a month before my wedding. The hair and make-up artists from Vigilante Cosmetics took are very skilled and took their time to get my look exactly as I had envisioned. They listened to my individual concerns and brainstormed to find the best solutions to make my hair and make-up exactly perfect.
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely beautiful

Erica and Kyle were phenomenal! I thoroughly enjoyed both of my trials. Corie did my makeup and Kyle did my hair. They captured my vision perfectly and made it even better and more suited for my skin and hair than the pictures I showed them were. Corie even mixed two lip colors together to capture the color palette I was going for and it was perfect and unique! They were both wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding - calm and collected and all of my bridal party who used their services absolutely loved them. I would definitely recommend them and be happy to use them again myself!
    Allie Married on 05/27/2018
    Rachel and Andi did the make-up and hair for me and my bridal party on my wedding day. They both did an amazing job!! We were going to use a different hair and make-up artist, and they canceled on us less than a week before our wedding. Rachel and Andi were so willing to help us out! I cannot say enough about both of them!! They were both professional, punctual, responsive, and incredibly artistic/creative. They individualized each bridesmaid’s look to fit their personal style while still maintaining a cohesive look among the bridal party. I would definitely recommend Vigilante and these two artists specifically!!
    Jillian Married on 05/26/2018

Fabulous Hair and Makeup Experience

Our experience with everyone at Vigilante was fantastic! From the initial trials to our actual wedding day Andi, Cheree, and Erica were wonderful. With two Brides, five Bridesmaid, and each Mother we were nervous about how everything would get done. Not only did they kill it with time management, they kept everyone having fun and relaxed. I especially could tell my bridesmaids were nervous about getting their hair done. Andi was such a pro, she had everyone raving about how much they loved their hair. Erica is just incredible to watch as she does makeup, she's truly an artist. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and was nervous that I'd look off, but I felt so beautiful all night. Both my wife and I's hair and makeup stayed pretty much perfect through the ceremony, wedding, and after party, almost every person there complimented us on it. I very highly recommend Vigilante, we are so thankful for them!
    Aislinn Married on 04/20/2018
    I have so many great things to say about Vigilante Cosmetics that I don't know where to begin! Their communication is awesome and efficient. Whether I was talking to Corie, one of the owners, or Blair their booking manager the response time was incredibly fast! I expected to wait a day for a response, but their responses came within an hour or two. Vigilante Cosmetics will also work with your budget. I had told Corie that this was an unplanned expense and we hadn't budgeted for hair and makeup. Corie went above and beyond and offered me her tier services at a lower tier price. I was so shocked she offered me that discount! My hair and makeup trials went great especially since I was a little picky about how I wanted my hair. I went with ideas for my makeup, but I gave Corie free rein and ended up with something better than the photos I brought! I was still a little unsure about my hair after my trial and they had no problem scheduling another hair trial for me. On my wedding day Corie and Cheree arrived on time and within minutes were ready to begin. Everyone's hair and makeup looked stunning!! I would absolutely recommend Vigilante Cosmetics to anyone looking for a hair or makeup professional for their special event!
    Rachel Married on 04/07/2018
    A friend recommended Vigilante Cosmetics after Corie did her makeup and I’m so happy she did! Corie was absolutely wonderful to work with and my wedding day makeup was stunning! She did my mom and mother-in-laws makeup as well and she was very responsive to questions and last minute changes leading up to our big day. I’m not someone who wears makeup on a day to day basis so I was worried I wouldn’t look like myself on my wedding day but Corie did such a great job and I felt both beautiful and natural walking down the isle. I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 04/07/2018
    Finding a MUAH artist for my wedding day was daunting. I searched for hours to find someone/a company with reasonable prices and good quality. I found Vigilante Cosmetics on a wedding website and made an inquiry. Erica immediately responded and was incredibly informative in her replies. She sent me docs with their pricing information and skincare tips. She explained the process well and responded to all my emails in a timely manner. My trial with Erica was awesome. She looked at my goal pictures and exceeded my expectations. She is down-to-earth, H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S—truly, a kindred soul—and so so so talented. She arrived early on my wedding day and had the BEST attitude. She did my mom’s hair and makeup as well, and we were overjoyed with the result. She brought her A-game, and I can’t thank her enough for the tremendous job. I have never felt more beautiful and at ease. She is lovely and wonderful at her job. I can’t recommend her and Vigilante Cosmetics enough. They are worth the money! 11/10, book this lady for your events. THANK YOU!

Vigilante Cosmetics's reply:

Olivia, you are too sweet and a dream client. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments, it means the world to me. You, your mom, and group of girls (and brothers) were so much fun to be around.

Thank you for having me be a part of it all♡
    -Erica