Flower Child Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 10/15/2022

Ash is the best!

Ash and her team really went above and beyond to help us have the perfect wedding! She took all the stress away! She is honestly the most important vendor I used for our wedding! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did! We really just got to enjoy our day and let her handle everything!
  • Robyn
    Robyn S. Married on 07/03/2022

Smyles’ Wedding

We are a large family with a lot of little ones. This was a perfect venue. The team did an amazing job making sure it went off without a “hitch”! Except for my son and daughter in law!!❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Reis
    Reis F. Married on 06/04/2022

The best!

WOW! If I could sum up my experience with Ash and her team in one word it is definitely, wow. From the moment I met Ash, I knew I had to have her as a planner. The spreadsheet she made was amazing and did not miss a single detail of the entire day. I am someone who needs to be told exactly how and when to do things for me to not be stressed, and boy did she deliver. I cannot tell you the amount of times I was told that there would be at least one hiccup on my wedding day and that I would be so stressed the entire day. Clearly, these people needed Ash at their wedding! When I tell you the day was perfect, I mean it. As far as I know, there was not single thing that went wrong the entire day. She went above and beyond making sure people were where they needed to be.

There were some things we were unable to do in our wedding due to the budget, such as professional hair and makeup and a videographer. Ash did more than what she needed to and stepped in to help with my make up to make sure I looked perfect for pictures and captured some super sweet moments on her phone for us to look back on.

I cannot say enough amazing things about Flower Child Weddings and Ash and I would recommend them to ANYONE that is getting married, whether it is a massive wedding or an intimate elopement.
  • Anne
    Anne L. Married on 05/28/2022

Ashley is amazing

Ashely and her team are the best!! They made my big day run smoothly and seamlessly. Ashley was amazing to work with. She was so helpful and helped all my nerves go away. She helped my dream and vision come to life.
    R N Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planner of our dreams -- You will not regret working with Ash!

If you're looking for a full-service wedding planner or wedding event director, look no further than Ash and Flower Child Weddings.

It was an amazing experience and I would recommend Ash and her company without any reservations to anyone looking for wedding planning services in the Atlanta area (In fact, we've already recommended her to another couple who already signed up with her).

A few things about our experience working with Ash:
    - Our budget for the wedding was between 40k-60k. Ash worked with us to fit the event into the budget we described and helped us with everything from start to finish.
    - Ash is exactly the type of planner everyone wants. She is friendly, extremely responsive, detail-oriented, and leaves nothing to chance when it comes to the wedding day.
    - She turned our backyard into our wedding venue and it looks like it was out of a magazine.
    - Her team is AMAZING. Flowers, bartenders, bands, suit recommendations, decor, event rentals - Everyone who we worked with was extremely professional, showed up on time, and stayed to break things down after the event was over.

Ash turned our dream wedding into a reality. If you're in the Atlanta area and looking for an Atlanta wedding planner who you'll rave about, she is your woman!
    Kellie M. Married on 03/26/2022

Best Wedding Coordinator

Ash’s attention to detail was incredible throughout the entire process.

I couldn’t imagine a better person to be my day of coordinator!

The day I met her, I knew she would be perfect for the job. She’s serious about what she does but also feels like a best friend while helping you through the process. Our wedding was easy breezy with having her as our day of coordinator!!
  • Laney
    Laney M. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing!!!

Ash is hands down the best!!! She made my day feel flawless. She was so thorough and I truly do not think that I would have been able to do it without her.
  • Allison
    Allison E. Married on 12/04/2021

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was so helpful during all the planning leading up to my daughter's wedding and then the day of event kept everything going with precision. Would highly recommend using Ashley and her team to anyone.
    Stacy B. Married on 12/03/2021

Great to work with

I couldn't have done it without Ashely. Worth the cost. Ashely is excellent at her job!
  • Regina
    Regina C. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding on a cold fall night

We loved our experience at The Barn at Oak Manor. Ashley - The Flower Child Weddings was sure to please and it went just as planned and on time. She was a real joy to work with and helped take off the stress. The Barn was absolutely beautiful with her help and all of our vendors. She is definitely a jewel that everyone needs when planning their BIG DAY!! Very professional and at the same time a shoulder to lean on. We feel we’ve made a friend for life.
    We would definitely recommend her - The Flower Child Weddings and The Barn at Oak Manor.
  • Jessika
    Jessika P. Married on 11/21/2021

Flower Child Weddings

Ashley at Flower Child Weddings was truly the greatest. I definitely recommend anyone planning a wedding to hire a wedding planner if you can and Ashley is one of the most knowledgable in the business and was so so helpful! She was always on top of everything all the time and knew exactly what we needed and how to make it happen. Having her help organize our special day was one of the best things we could have done and she was the biggest reason the day went as smoothly as it did!
  • Alicia
    Alicia T. Married on 11/20/2021

Smoothest day ever!!

Ashley and her team made my day absolutely perfect. I wasn’t worried about a thing leading up to or on the day of my wedding. The spreadsheet she provides includes every single detail, and I mean EVERY detail you need for your day to go as smooth as possible. I don’t know how I could have done it without FCW!
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh B. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Girl knows what she's doing!

Ashley is just awesome! You can tell she's been coordinating weddings forever! She knows all the tips and tricks and has it down pat! She's super fun and overall just made me feel so so comfortable on my wedding day. I knew if I needed anything, she'd have it for me. She was supportive and cracked jokes when I needed it or pumped me up when I was nervous. She makes you feel like her best friend! I would definitely recommend hiring Flower Child Weddings!
    Destini N. Married on 11/07/2021

The Best in the Biz

Ashley is the best wedding planner out there! She made sure every part of our day was planned and executed to perfection! I am so grateful she was there for our wedding❤️

• Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, stress-free wedding planning with a friend at the end!

Ashley is amazing! She pays so much attention to detail, and we got so many compliments from our vendors on our timeline! Our wedding went exactly as we planned it, and it was all because of Ash! She is funny and witty, and she will tell you exactly how it is, which is exactly what I needed while planning our wedding. Ashley has a ton of connections and recommendations for vendors, and she will tell you honestly who works best in which situation. My husband and I enjoyed her structure, and our wedding party liked it when she turned into teacher mode! Ashley is the best, and we are so lucky to have had her as a wedding planner and now a friend!
    Jessica W. Married on 10/30/2021

Incredible!

Wonderful team! Ashley literally speaks wedding. She made me feel so comfortable I knew I had nothing to worry about on my big day. 10×10 recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

Without Ashley & her team I would not have been so relaxed and stress free as I was on my wedding day. Everyone was SHOCKED with how calm & chill I was as the day went by, and I have Ashley and her team to thank for that. Hiring Flower Child Weddings was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made with our wedding planning process.
  • Luviashia
    Luviashia L. Married on 07/17/2021

On schedule!

I have been to multiple weddings that have started late and I was determined to not have one like that…AND I did not!! Thank you so much for making sure we had a ball but also stayed on task and on time!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flower Child helped make our wedding seamless

Ash and her team at Flower Child Weddings are the bomb! Ash provided me with SO MUCH guidance and made sure that everything went seamlessly on our wedding day. Literally could not have done it without them!
  • Ebony
    Ebony T. Married on 07/09/2021

Intimate and Cute

Loved every detail and how rustic and romantic my venue was.
  • Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! The best experience!

Ashley was very helpful and the BEST coordinator ever!! She was able to keep everything running smoothly so that we had a stress free wedding!
  • Nerissa
    Nerissa H. Married on 07/02/2021

The BEST day!

When your daughter tells you "it was a fairytale day and everything she hoped for", what else do you need? Ash was a "rockstar" and a true gift. She and her team made it happen and everyone in attendance truly enjoyed the celebration!
    Grace N. Married on 04/03/2021

Definitely Choose Flower Child

We had an amazing experience from start to finish. Ashley and all of her lovely assistants felt like friends from day 1. They made sure everything was perfect and relieved so much stress from our shoulders!
    Julie M. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing, Organized, Best of the Best

Can’t recommend Flower Child Weddings enough!! Ash was so professional and fun to work with. Organized, detail oriented, efficient- highly impressed with her skills. The whole planning process and day of went so smooth thank you to her and her team. My parents are still talking about how well the rehearsal and wedding went and how thankful they were to have her in charge.
illustration stars