Flower Child Weddings Reviews

• Mary

Mary A. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Simply Amazing- Second to None

Dear Ashley,
    Simply put our thanks to you cannot possibly contain enough words to completely express our sincere appreciation. When it came time to select a wedding planner, we were very fortunate and felt it was meant to be that we found you! You are the best wedding planner in Georgia. We are still in awe when we look back on everything you did for us before, during and after the wedding. Without your help my daughter’s specialday would not have been the picture-perfect event she always dreamed of. Your planning, preparation, and attention to detail was amazing. The feedback we received from our family and friends all stating that the wedding was one of the best events they have ever attended says everything. Thank you so much. We appreciate you more than words can say. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our wedding planner. Please if you ever need a business reference do not hesitate in giving us a call.
    Forever grateful,
    Mary Price

• Abby

Abby L. · Married on 02/03/2021

Best experience EVER

My husband and I got married March 14 (yeah, the day before Covid hit basically). Ash was an absolute dream to work with. She is straightforward in a way that shows she’s incredibly experienced but also cares a great deal about making your day run as smoothly as possible. She was so helpful throughout the entire process, from talking through pricing to letting me and my family come and see the venue multiple times before the big day. Ash also provides an extremely detailed spreadsheet for you to fill in with all your details, as well as a packet of awesome (but not required!) vendors. With Covid approaching, Ash even went out of her way to contact our food vendor to ask them to wear gloves and serve our guests rather than allowing buffet style. I just can’t say enough good things about Flower Child Weddings and our experience with Ash. Don’t hesitate to book her!!!

Kathy T. · Married on 04/25/2020

Covid wedding

Ashley is amazing! We were suppose to get married April 25,2020 but then Covid happened Ashley was awesome through the whole thing and kept in touch with me throughout it all. We finally were able to have our wedding on September 12,2020 and Ashley made our day go so smooth and everything was perfect!!! Highly recommend using her for your planner! She’s very professional, organized and personable! I’m so glad we used Flower Child Weddings made everything less stressful for me as a bride.

Allison M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Exceeded my every expectation!! 😊

Flower Child Weddings did an amazing job at helping plan out my wedding. I loved that they handled my vendors the day of and had a color coded printed out timeline for the wedding party. Made my teacher heart explode!!!!! I loved how they made my day stress free and better than I ever expected. Ashley is amazing and takes all of your ideas and thoughts and brings them to life for a perfect wedding day!!! My day definitely wouldn’t have been as great without them!!! 😊

Sent on 10/18/2020

Sarah S. · Married on 02/10/2020

So easy to work with!

Ash and Flower Child Weddings were so great to work with! She helped prep for our wedding day and had such a detailed timeline that I never had to worry about forgetting something. I would recommend Flower Child Weddings to anyone (stressed like me or not)! The day of, everything ran smoothly and they kept us on time - I never stressed about it.

June 2019

• Payton

Payton P. · Married on 12/10/2019

The absolute BEST you'll find!

Ashley and her team are incredible at what they do. Being a type A planner myself, having Ashley there to help keep everything in line and offer her advice was priceless. They kept everything moving perfectly throughout the entire process, but especially the wedding day itself. For guests, you'd never know Ashley and her team were behind the scenes directing everything, but for the family and bridal party, we wouldn't have made it through the day without them! So incredibly thankful for everything they did to make the day perfect!

Taryb · Married on 11/09/2019

Barn at Oak Manor

Great experience from day one to our special day. We would recommend to any couple!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Marisa · Married on 10/21/2019

Incredible

Ashley with Flower Child Weddings was an absolute godsend. She is the most incredible coordinator, decorator of all things, and human. Ashley made sure our big day went as smoothly as possible with meetings, texts, and phone calls leading up to the day of. She contacted vendors to make sure that they were aware of the schedule and answered any questions they had. I would highly recommend Ashley and FCW to anyone who is looking for a flawless wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Dream wedding on a rainy day

Ashley is the best around! She was so easy to work with and gave so much advice and guidance when needed. Day of the wedding, a tropical storm came through. Ashley made sure that I remained calm throughout the day. She was constantly giving updates on progress through the set up. I didn’t worry one bit knowing that Ashley was going to make my big day memorable. Ashley went above and beyond to make my wedding more than what I could have ever imagined. If you are getting married on the Southside, give Ashley your trust! She will help make your wedding the reality you’ve always dreamed of.

Cari R. · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding coordinator!

Booking Ash was hands down the best decision of our wedding day. I quite literally do not know what I would have done without her (probably go crazy?) Ash was so organized and helped me get my thoughts together leading up to the wedding. She sent us a Google Sheet to fill in and keep updated and it was my Bible during the planning process. During the rehearsal and day of, Ash made sure everything ran smoothly and if anything did come up, she handled it. I am so grateful I had her to tell me to “go relax and enjoy your day, I’ll handle it.” Ash has a great sense of humor and lightens the mood a little while giving direction to the wedding party.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Allison

Allison W. · Married on 10/04/2019

Everything you need to make your day perfect!!

Ash from Flower Child Weddings is the absolute best!! I did most of my own wedding planning to save money, but I knew I would need a day-of-coordinator because I didn’t want to have to worry about anything on the big day. And Ash made EVERYTHING seamless! I had no idea really on where to begin with things as it got closer to the big day (Bc as the bride there is so much going on), but she was always right there with all the answers. When the day finally came, I literally didn’t have to worry about anything- and that’s all thanks to Ash and her team! If I could give this vendor more stars, I would!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Kaleigh · Married on 09/28/2019

Honestly the best

Made my day amazing! Couldn’t have done it without her! She allowed us to have such a stress free day! She was ready with qtips for the tears and was ready to move things indoors when a rain shower came!

Ashlee A. · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply the BEST!

Flower Child Weddings was great! Ashley and her team were so helpful from start to finish. They answered all my questions no matter how many I asked. Ashley is so organized with everything. She made our wedding day so extra special. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. So thankful that I had her help on my wedding day. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her or her team. They are simply the BEST! They really go above and beyond to make your special day extra special. I highly recommend Flower Child Weddings. They’re the BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Maddison

Maddison · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!! Perfect day!

We are so thankful for Ashley, Crystal, and The Barn at Oak Manor!! Best wedding venue in the area! Highly recommend getting married here! Beautiful property, amazing getting-ready areas, and great coordinator!! It POURED the morning of our wedding day, and we had to change EVERYTHING (layout, buffet line layout, seating chart, etc) but I did not have a single worry, I knew Ashley and the Barn had it covered!!! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Dream wedding! Wish we could get married here again and again!!

Angie D. · Married on 06/01/2019

Flower Child Weddings Helps Dreams Come True

My wedding was an absolute dream come true! It was everything I had always imagined and hoped for. Flower Child Weddings made all my special requests happen exactly like I imagined it would. Ashley was very helpful in all areas! So organized to make every minute of our wedding day perfect. She made what could have been a very stressful day totally stress free! Handling all the venders, organizing rehearsal, overseeing all aspects of the day...we did not have to worry about one thing! Leading up to our wedding, she was very helpful and very easy to talk with. Very prompt, courteous, happy, with every question, request, phone call, meeting. She calmed nerves. She recommended things we had not even thought of. She was very professional. She listened and cared about everything in my head- she took a cluster of ideas and turned it all into the best day ever! A day we will always remember with a smile and much gratitude to Flower Child Weddings!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Mj · Married on 05/26/2019

There is NO ONE better!

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and her team! You will find absolutely no one better. They worked flawlessly with the vendors and with us. Everything went according to plan with not one hiccup! Communication with Ashley was constant and informative. She helped us make informed decisions about vendors and costs and what areas were important to spend your money and where it wasn't necessary. We had 4 family weddings in the 2 years prior to our daughter's and everyone said that hands down our daughter's was the most organized and well-run. Ashley and her team were professional, but loving and family like at the same time. She made us feel that we were part of her family and she did everything to make our daughter and son-in-law's day special. I just can't say enough about her! I just hope she has raised her rates, because she was worth so much more than what she charged.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Jackie G. · Married on 05/25/2019

Rain or Shine—the Perfect Day!

I got married here in May 2019 and it was the perfect day. The one thing I knew I wanted in a venue was a massive beautiful Oak tree and that is exactly what I got. Ashley was my wedding coordinator and I couldn’t imagine how my special day would have been without her. Right as the ceremony was about to start, the heavens opened up and it was pouring rain. Ashley was great at giving direction to the guests and bridal party to ensure the ceremony went on as seamless as possible. I got to have a Nicolas Sparks-like wedding in the pouring rain under my dreamy oak tree! After the ceremony, the sun came out for the reception and we had an incredible dinner, toasts, speeches, first dances, and dance party Of all time! Thank you so much Ashley!

• Leslie

Leslie M. · Married on 05/19/2019

Superior event venue and wedding coordinator!

What makes Flower Child Weddings is its owner, Ashley Cusack and her amazing team. They are always quietly in the background watching and assisting anyone and everyone. I honestly wish we could relieve that day again as it was so much fun and run so smoothly. My daughter, the bride and me, the mother of the bride, said the fun and all the pre planning were all worth it because the day of the event, we didn't have to think....Flower Child did it for us. They were on cue at all times, moving the event along according to our mutually agreed upon plan. Ashley saved me from taking on more than was necessary with her years of experience in the wedding industry, from top to bottom and what works and what doesn't so much....or what is worth a little extra effort and what is not. Could NOT in any way have selected a better venue or wedding coordinator! HANDS DOWN!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Savannah M. · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner (and Venue)

Ashley and the Flower Child Wedding team made my wedding planning and wedding day so amazing! I am a planner but I work full time, lived out of town, and was terrified how much work it would be. Ashley did all the heavy lifting with her organized documents and structured knowledgeable way of planning. My husband and I immediately vibed with her energy when we met her and she made this process seamless for us. From all the days prior to the day of, Ashley & her staff went above and beyond to ensure all we did was enjoy our wedding day! They are so hands on, and kind and fun I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Charissa G. · Married on 05/10/2019

Monsoon Conditions? No Problem

The weather, shall we shall turned? Light rain turned into almost monsoon conditions. Ashely had monitored the weather for days before the wedding. She was in constant communication and explained the possible scenarios long before it actually happened.

Pre ceremony I was so focused on my daughter, the bride, I could not have made any decision that had to do with the ceremony. Ashley was a cool, calm, collected cucumber.... She had EVERYTHING under control. The order of some of the post ceremony events had to be altered, but everything continued to flow seamlessly. Well worth the money... she always answered my many questions ( many of them silly) and was always accessible.
    ❤️ Flower Child Weddings

Sent on 10/23/2020

Lori · Married on 10/06/2018

I could not have found a wedding coordinator that was more efficient than Flower Child Weddings. Ashley was totally awesome and made the wedding day great for everyone. I was able to enjoy the wedding without having to worry about when something needed to happen because I knew Ashley was on top of it. This is the best money we spent for the wedding! If there were any details that needed to be handled the day of the wedding, Ashley and Heather were there to handle it all. I highly recommend Flower Child Weddings if you want your wedding to be great like ours was.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Where do I start?! Ashley is incredible!! She was truly fabulous from start to finish! I feel like I've known her for years!
    Krystal was amazing as well You can't go wrong if you hire Flower Child Weddings!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2018

Ash is literally, hands down, the best! She works tirelessly to coordinate the most amazing outcomes! We got married 3 weeks ago and still have not stopped talking about just how PERFECT our wedding day was! All of the credit goes to Ash! I can not put into words how amazing and helpful she is. Her level of experience and wedding knowledge can not be matched.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Ash is absolutely a dream come true. She's that makes magic happen, fairy god-mother type of person...and the exact person you want on your team for your wedding day. She did it all. From managing vendors and coordinating logistics to letting me vent about stupid wedding nonsense and giving me advice. Ash has a TON of vendor friends and was great with recommending those who would be perfect for me! She was also very accommodating to our vendors who had not been to The Barn at Oak Manor before. When I was having trouble with a few vendors, Ash stepped in to help make it right and I could not be more thankful for that. At one point on the day of, I looked at Ashley and asked how I could work for her. I feel like I gained a friend in the process of planning my wedding and I could not be more thankful for that. On the day of, Ash and Krystal went to work. They made sure everything looked absolutely beautiful! Anything I needed, they were on it! The whole day ran so, so smoothly and they got along great with the rest of our vendor team. I wasn't sure who was having more fun together, the vendor team or our bridal party. It was the calmest but the most fun environment to be in on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Also, shout out to my girl and Ash's teammate, Krystal! Krystal was there through it all too. She at one point reminded me to breathe, then happily took my lipstick so I wasn't holding it walking down the aisle (oops!). After the ceremony, she was right there to help bustle my dress and take my veil. These two are really a dream come true...and they make your big day a dream come true. I'd have a wedding every day if it meant working with Ash and Krystal. Book FCW - you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sj · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was absolutely amazing! I'm not sure that there are enough characters to explain how awesome she was! She ensured that our event started on time and that we were always happy and comfortable! What we loved most about Ash was not only was she our wedding planner but we truly gained a friend! She was there with us every step of the way and made sure we making sound decisions that would make our event go smoother.

Sent on 11/26/2017