Flower Child Weddings Reviews

26 | Atlanta, GA

26 Reviews for Flower Child Weddings

Lori · Married on 10/06/2018

I could not have found a wedding coordinator that was more efficient than Flower Child Weddings. Ashley was totally awesome and made the wedding day great for everyone. I was able to enjoy the wedding without having to worry about when something needed to happen because I knew Ashley was on top of it. This is the best money we spent for the wedding! If there were any details that needed to be handled the day of the wedding, Ashley and Heather were there to handle it all. I highly recommend Flower Child Weddings if you want your wedding to be great like ours was.

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Where do I start?! Ashley is incredible!! She was truly fabulous from start to finish! I feel like I've known her for years!
    Krystal was amazing as well You can't go wrong if you hire Flower Child Weddings!

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2018

Ash is literally, hands down, the best! She works tirelessly to coordinate the most amazing outcomes! We got married 3 weeks ago and still have not stopped talking about just how PERFECT our wedding day was! All of the credit goes to Ash! I can not put into words how amazing and helpful she is. Her level of experience and wedding knowledge can not be matched.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Ash is absolutely a dream come true. She's that makes magic happen, fairy god-mother type of person...and the exact person you want on your team for your wedding day. She did it all. From managing vendors and coordinating logistics to letting me vent about stupid wedding nonsense and giving me advice. Ash has a TON of vendor friends and was great with recommending those who would be perfect for me! She was also very accommodating to our vendors who had not been to The Barn at Oak Manor before. When I was having trouble with a few vendors, Ash stepped in to help make it right and I could not be more thankful for that. At one point on the day of, I looked at Ashley and asked how I could work for her. I feel like I gained a friend in the process of planning my wedding and I could not be more thankful for that. On the day of, Ash and Krystal went to work. They made sure everything looked absolutely beautiful! Anything I needed, they were on it! The whole day ran so, so smoothly and they got along great with the rest of our vendor team. I wasn't sure who was having more fun together, the vendor team or our bridal party. It was the calmest but the most fun environment to be in on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Also, shout out to my girl and Ash's teammate, Krystal! Krystal was there through it all too. She at one point reminded me to breathe, then happily took my lipstick so I wasn't holding it walking down the aisle (oops!). After the ceremony, she was right there to help bustle my dress and take my veil. These two are really a dream come true...and they make your big day a dream come true. I'd have a wedding every day if it meant working with Ash and Krystal. Book FCW - you will not regret it.

SJ · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was absolutely amazing! I'm not sure that there are enough characters to explain how awesome she was! She ensured that our event started on time and that we were always happy and comfortable! What we loved most about Ash was not only was she our wedding planner but we truly gained a friend! She was there with us every step of the way and made sure we making sound decisions that would make our event go smoother.

alex · Married on 06/11/2017

Ash and her team made my day happen. They took everything off my plate and I was able to enjoy every single second of our wedding day. She is the perfect mix of personal and professional. She is fantastic at what she does while also helping ensure everyone from the bride, to the mother of the bride, to the guests have the best day ever. I would 100% recommend Ash and her Flower Child Weddings team.

Patti · Married on 05/20/2017

We planned a destination wedding in Atlanta. We needed someone to give advice and pull everything together at the end. Ash is an expert. She was accessible, responsive, knowledgeable and professional. She instantly understood what we wanted and made it happen with ease. If you are fortunate to find her you will be abl to relax and enjoy your event!

Michelle and Brandon · Married on 11/19/2016

I just got married a month ago, throughout the day I had multiple people tell me that I was "the calmest bride they'd ever seen" - and that's absolutely because of Ash Cudsik and Flower Child Weddings.

My now-husband and I found FCW right after getting engaged, as we were planning our wedding from out of state and both have pretty demanding jobs. We conducted a pretty intense search for a planner, and Ash impressed us immediately - she was responsive, genuinely excited about our vision, and clearly had the experience and organizational skills that are critical to this job. We hired FCW for full, start-to-finish wedding planning services and this was hands-down the best decision we made.

From day 1, starting with venue selection, Ash went above and beyond. She saved us countless hours on research and decision making, asking us what we were looking for, putting together a detailed spreadsheet of all of our options and how they matched up against the key things we wanted (plus budget & availability). She organized 2 days of site visits with us and our moms; she coordinated with each place, asked the right questions to help us envision our event, and dealt with some attitude problems within our group with patience, humor, and grace.

Ash took this approach to help us choose each of our vendors, and it made the process so much less stressful for us knowing that we could trust her to find us the best vendors within our budget, give us her honest opinion on their proposals and services, and be a tough negotiator when needed.

I could go on and on about the amazingly creative design she orchestrated, between florals, lighting, and personal touches like a photo timeline of our relationship... Our wedding looked like pinterest but WAY better and actually unique!

If you're looking for a dynamite, authentic, creative, bomb-ass planner, LOOK NO FURTHER! Ash is the main reason "the best day of our lives" lived up to the hype and our expectations. Thanks FCW!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Highly recommend! So helpful with absolutely everything. Ash w/ Flower Child Weddings is flexible and readily available to answer questions. She is like the wedding guru! She made things so much easier for us. Custom pricing for whatever kind of assistance you need. I had a fabulous and affordable wedding thanks to Flower Child Weddings :)

kit · Married on 05/21/2016

ash's month-of coordination was perfect for us - she added practical expertise to my go-with-the-flow alternative wedding and helped manage all the friends & family involved in pulling it off... she was also mindful of our budget and helped us cut out unnecessary expenses or efforts, which i really appreciated! great experience.

Megan · Married on 04/07/2016

I met Ash at a wedding I was attending. She did an amazing job and I told her then that if I ever got married I had to have her as my day of coordinator. She made my wedding day perfect! She put together a special package for me and was in contact with all my vendors. She put together a custom timeline to keep the whole day on track. She came up with a timeline for my photographer as well and had ideas I never even would have thought of. She did my rehearsal on the day of which saved me a lot of money. She brought an intern with her who helped me with anything and everything including trimming my flowers and getting them into vases. Everyone at my wedding kept asking me who my planner was even my venue because Ash was so professional and friendly. I can't say enough good things about Flower Child Weddings and they are worth every penny.

Ash, the owner of Flower Child Weddings, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her energy is so positive and infectious. She is professional as well as easy going. Her confidence and keen eye for detail will put you at ease no matter what your vision is. Her decorating skills are spectacular. She created such a warm and intimate setting for us. It was simple magical. We are looking forward to our next event and can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Debbie · Married on 10/31/2015

We were fortunate to have Ashley for the "month of" the wedding. She was so easy to work with and because she had met with us to discuss our plans even before that last month, she knew exactly what we wanted and delivered a flawless experience. As mother of the bride, I appreciated having someone there that could handle all of the last minute details, allowing me to enjoy a perfect day. She was organized, professional and fun and I can't say enough about how much she added to the experience. I would recommend Ashley and Flower Child Weddings without hesitation!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/31/2015

Ashley from Flower Child Weddings is nothing short of amazing! She was so helpful and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. I was definitely more of a laid back bride and Ashley kept my vision and our wedding vibe true until the end. She offered creative and frugal suggestions and she never pushed anything we didn't want. The weekend of the wedding, she was a total badass. She was bossy enough to keep everyone in line, but did it in a really fun way- everyone absolutely loved her. I never worried about a thing. Because of her attentiveness, energy, and fun personality, she was a true asset to our wedding day. I wanted her to stop working so she could hang out and party! I wouldn't change a thing about Flower Child Weddings and I hope to continue my friendship with Ashley beyond wedding details! Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley made beautiful sunflower crowns for myself and my two little girls to wear for my wedding!! Not only were they perfect but I ordered them last minute and she had them to me within two days and for a very good price!! She also gave me advice about things for my venue since she had been a wedding planner there for a wedding before! I highly recommend Ashley for any and everything that has to do with weddings!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

I can't say enough about Ashley with Flower Child Weddings, she was amazing! She was extremely creative, had great ideas, paid attention to every detail and was a calming force the entire time. Her and her team were always 10 steps ahead the entire wedding weekend and made sure every single detail was handled so that the entire event went off without a hitch.

Maureen · Married on 06/06/2015

Ashley is amazing! She knows what she is doing for sure!!! She will listen and also give her expert opinion! Love her and would highly recommend!!!

Flower Child Weddings produced the most wonderful and perfect wedding day for us in only 6 weeks. It was beyond every expectation and their attention to detail surpassed every hope we had. It was more than we envisioned or could have ever hoped for. Flower child weddings didn't just create a memorable and perfect day, they created a day that completely reflected our relationship and who we are as individuals. We have had so many friends tell us it was the most memorable, personalized, and fun wedding they had ever been to (can't ask for a better compliment than that) -- and that is largely due to all the efforts of FCW. They make an incredible effort to not just understand what you're looking for in a reception, but also who you are as people and how your relationship is so that they can make every single detail relevant and important to you individually. I could not give a higher recommendation and the very best decision we made in the beginning of wedding planning was calling Flower Child Weddings. Thank you will never be enough!

Angela · Married on 11/01/2014

Ashley was organized and remained on top of everything throughout the wedding planning process. She
    is dedicated to what she does and I love how she gets excited about the little things. On my wedding day, I had a complete timeline and did not have to worry about any details. Her and I worked together to create a perfect timeline and a design that was perfect for Marcus and I. Ashley has a lot of experience and knows how to coordinate every detail of a wedding. Our wedding was not on the best weekend, but she made it feel like it was. At our rehearsal dinner, it rained, but she was quick to regroup and have everyone rehearse in the barn. On my wedding day it was FREEZING and she did not even worry. She made everything feel and look perfect. I loved how she handled my vendors the month of and I honestly did not stress about anything. I knew and trusted Ashley would take care of everything.

Carli · Married on 10/25/2014

I had the most amazing wedding I could have asked for and I know I could not have done it without Ashley and Flower Child Weddings. When I got engaged I knew that I could come to her with anything and she would fly out ideas and we would get excited about things together during the entire process. She knows me and my style and made sure that the wedding was all us. I remember her saying that she wanted me to glow and that all of the guests would be able to feel that
    energy and everyone would have an amazing time.

Approaching the wedding she was a big help on any questions I had from the checklist of things that must get done for a wedding, to the weekend detailed timeline and agenda. She guided me through hair and makeup and helped me choose the perfect headpiece. She gently convinced me to go with the long dresses for the bridesmaids although at first I thought I wanted short. She was COMPLETELY right and I LOVED how all of my ladies turned out. She went with me to create the bridesmaid dress color scheme.

When it comes to makeup that has never been my expertise and this is something that I really was nervous about. I know that you have to wear makeup on your wedding day, but I really still wanted to look natural and like myself. She
    completely took away all of that anxiety as she guided me on which makeup (to the brand) to buy. She even came over and did a hair and makeup trial and took practice photos to help me learn how to best take pictures and which angles were best for me.

Most importantly she is one of my very best friends who is strong and I trust with everything. Her style is one of a kind, but she always tries to portray the uniqueness of the bride in the most creative light. When she came down to Cancun to be by my side for the entire weekend I knew I was in good hands and I could sit back and enjoy. She took all of the stress off my back and knows just how to do that.

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

I was not only impressed with Flower child weddings, I was blown away! Ashley is a fantastic event planner. She has integrity with what she says and she has impeccable time managment! She was the reason I was so calm and collected on my wedding day. I did not have to worry about a thing. She tied up loose end and handled all the vendors. It was incredible! I recommend Flower Child for any event!

Chevelle · Married on 05/17/2014

When I originally realized I wanted to put together a formal ceremony for my family and friends to come and celebrate the love my husband and I share, I had no idea where to even begin. From the venue, to catering, to flowers, the whole concept of putting together my special day gave me a massive headache, but thanks to Ashley's help, my wedding day could not have been more beautiful.

​Ashley's superb skills at organizing and coordinating all the specifics from the Bridal Shower, through the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception took a massive weight off my shoulders and allowed me to further enjoy this beautiful time in my life. Not only was she organized and professional with getting each and every event rolling along, she shared a genuine concern for the well being of myself, my husband, and all participants in the wedding. Her innovative ideas allowed our wedding experience to formulate into something completely unique and catered to what I wanted our wedding to reflect about our two different personalities, and our now blended families. To say she's a wedding coordinator would be a massive understatement, and almost entirely too technical; Shes a friend with the knowledge, connections, and expertise to make any wedding the most moving, memorable, and beautiful day of any bride's life.

Heather · Married on 09/29/2013

Basically Ashley took charge of every aspect of this wedding and it is exactly what I needed and wanted!She even picked out MY DRESS before I did! THAT is how good she is! The Bridesmaids dresses were perfect – The colors OMG love! You were there for fittings, showers, bachelorette week, and the weekend of the event at Disney World! Everything! I can’t thank you enough for helping me out when the on-site wedding planner was driving me nuts with her unavailability! I will never be able to thank you enough for just taking over everything and making me feel as relaxed and special as possible the weekend of the wedding. You are awesome! I Love you and am lucky to call you my friend!

Lindsay · Married on 06/12/2011

Not only is Ashley one of my best friends, but she is also one of the people I know I can count on the most! She went above and beyond during my wedding planning process! She traveled to Savannah, GA with us and styled my engagement shoot as well as provided hair and makeup! I literally felt like I had a personal assistant the entire day as she made sure my hair was just right and make-up was touched up – She even dabbed sweat off of my fiancé all day! We truly felt taken care of!

On my wedding day, in Destin Florida, she arrived early to my hotel room to make sure that everything was going smoothly. Her number one priority was to make sure that I, the bride, was ready, relaxed, and pleased! She was a rock star and the wedding was perfect!

The morning after our wedding, Ashley again went above and beyond by styling my hair and make-up once again for our “Trash the Dress” photo session. It was a blast!

Thanks to Ashley, I felt beautiful, glamorous, and relaxed during my entire process! She even planned my bridal shower! I could not be more pleased with her performance, professionalism, and friendship and you will LOVE working with her!