Destin Mobile Makeup Box

Destin, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Destin Mobile Makeup Box is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Destin, Florida, offering on-site services to couples on their momentous occasion. Owner Brittany Sigler and her talented team of artists pride themselves on working flawlessly together to provide an immaculate experience. Each stylist is professionally trained in wedding hair and beauty to ensure couples look and feel gorgeous for their special day. Brittany has over 16 years of experience in the beauty industry and has created her own makeup line, Consecrated Cosmetics. Destin Mobile Makeup Box would love to bring your vision to life for your wedding celebration.

Destin Mobile Makeup Box offers a diverse selection of makeup and beauty services to couples and their wedding parties. The experienced team provides highlighting, contouring, airbrush makeup, and bespoke hairstyles. This reputable business is also proud to offer a studio for trials and consultations. Other services provided by the Destin Mobile Makeup Box include:

• Extensions
  • False lashes
  • Group services
  • Touch-up kits
  • Intricate updos
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$95

What is the starting price for body art?

$45

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$55

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Jacy
    Jacy Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!!!

Brittany is so organized and talented! From booking till the day of my wedding she was so wonderful to work with! Always answered any question I had quickly. Brittany, Masha, and Allison all did a wonderful job on our hair, make up, and tans!! They were all such a joy to be around as well and made getting ready for my wedding day so much fun!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing Job!

I usually don’t wear any makeup at all, so I definitely needed someone I could trust when I was getting my wedding makeup done! Brittany did an AMAZING job! She made me feel so comfortable and I loved the way I looked. She also made my whole wedding look amazing as well! I would 100% recommend!
  • Janet
    Janet K. Married on 05/22/2022

MUST HAVE for your big day!!!! 1000% RECOMMEND!!!

MUST HAVE FOR YOUR BIG DAY!!! There is no one else I’d rather have to glam me & my bridal party up for my big day!!! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. I can’t say enough about how AMAZING Brittany and Lisa were-in quality of work, professionalism, communication, in calmness & positive energy (the energy of your vendors is often overlooked but so underrated, and they were so kind, calm, friendly, and exuded positivity)! They asked and really listened to what each girl wanted (natural vs glam, natural look vs natural feel of the makeup, types of curls, types of products that work for each person’s hair, etc), they worked efficiently, but with a very relaxed energy. And made sure to give touchups to each girl right before photos started (because eating and drinking happens!) The hotel had a power outage where even the backup generators weren’t even working for a bit, and they were coming up with solutions while remaining and keeping everyone so calm, made us all feel comfortable, that they would figure out a way to make it work, I literally didn’t worry one bit, taking cues from them & their energy. I seriously can’t say enough about them!!! And I got to work with Brittany for my hair and makeup trial and she was so patient and asked all the right questions to help me achieve the look I was going for, answered all my questions and last minute changes so graciously. I felt so glam and gorgeous while still feeling like myself on my big day, which is a priceless feeling. I can’t say enough about Destin Mobile Makeup Box girls 👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼WORTH EVERY PENNY & MORE!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Danny
    20 photos · 08/07/2021

The Bellamy of 30A The Bellamy of 30A Banquet Halls

Wonderful personality, amazing talent & professionalism. We highly recommend.

Carrabba's Italian Grill - Miramar Beach Carrabba's Italian Grill - Miramar Beach Wedding Caterers

Friendly, motivated and does great work.

Alena Bakutis Photography Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

Britanny is an amazing professional! We did a recent wedding together and the bride's makeup was gorgeous, and from a photographer's standpoint - done flawlessly! Besides being a great artist, Brittany's personality is fun and she is very easy going! Brides and other wedding professionals love working with her! Top pick!!!

4012 Commons Drive Unit 226-C Destin, FL, 32541
Location of (Destin Mobile Makeup Box)
4000 S Sandestin Boulevard Miramar Beach, FL, 32550

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding