Alena Bakutis Photography

Rosemary Beach, FL View map
$15,000 Most Popular Price

$15,000 Most Popular Price

Hello pretty!

Our company, Al毛na Fine Art Wedding Photography, specializes in modern and unique photojournalistic wedding photography and is located in Northwest Florida. Our couples enjoy real and precious moments we capture during their weddings that become their favorite images forever!

One of our specialties is creating beautiful wedding keepsakes for you to treasure these memories as your first family heirlooms!

We travel for weddings between Florida, Georgia, and Alabama all the time, and have been traveling for our clients to NYC, Las Veags, Texas, as well as internationally to Canada and the Virgin Islands, and upcoming Czech Republic.

Experience

Alena - I was originally introduced to the world of photography by a friend who encouraged me to turn fun hobby into something more serious. After taking multiple classes, participating in workshops, and traveling for wedding and portrait conferences, the business was born eight years ago.

Michael - I grew up in a family of professional photographers, but after being in broadcasting for 16 years and meeting Alena a few years ago, I jumped back into photography world and have been enjoying creating beatutful meaningful moments for our clients!

Awards and Features:

Our work has won multiple awards and our wedding photographs have been featured in the Knot, Forbes Travel Guide, the Shutter Magazine, Northwest Florida Weddings, Gulf Coast Bride, Access Magazine of Mobile/Baldwin, etc

Using a photojournalistic approach to photography, I focus on telling a couple鈥檚 love story through photos. Among the things I offer are:

• Willingness to travel
  • Additional hours
  • Digital images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Some wedding collections include an engagement session. Additional services:

• Save the date
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Heirloom albums
  • Luxurious coffee table books
  • Canvas
  • Metal prints
  • Fine art prints

Call us at 850-778-5370 or write a note so we can chat about your vision for the Biggest Day of YOUR life!!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lia Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alena is Seriously the Best!

Y'all, look no further for your photographer. Not only is Alena the most talented photographer I have ever seen, she is also the sweetest person ever.
    Alena was honestly the best wedding vendor I hired for my wedding. I booked her 18 months in advance, and from that moment on, she became basically my rock in regards to wedding planning.
    Alena is responsive, and helped me with any question I had over that 18 month period. We were thrilled with our engagement shoot pictures and I cried when we saw the sneak peek of our wedding pictures!
    Alena is well known in the area and each time I mentioned that she was my photographer, the response was "We love Alena!"
    Seriously, she is the best. You won't be disappointed!
  • Laura
    Laura W. Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic to work with!

Alena was terrific to work with. She was super personable and friendly and took time to talk with me on the phone before my wedding to make sure she knew more about me and my personality. Before the photo shoot she sent a form to fill out with the pictures we wanted, and she made sure to capture them all. Her and her assistant were a great team during the wedding and during photos after. They kept the mood light and made sure everyone was having a good time. We got a sneak peak of our photos the day after our wedding and they looked fantastic! We cannot wait to see the rest of her work. I highly recommend Alena and her team.

Alena Bakutis Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! We really enjoyed being a part of your Big Day!!! You were such beautiful and happy bride and it radiated to all of your guests and us! Happy married life to both of you!!!
    Kathryn Married on 11/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best vendor we had on our team - absolutely outstanding!

The skill and quality of Alena's work is enough to classify her as an excellent photographer. But her warm personality and confidence sets her apart as an incredible person to have with you on your wedding day!

From our first phone call, Alena was enthusiastic and easy to work with. We met with her and Michael before our wedding and we would highly recommend that if you have the time! It gave us a chance to get to know them and also discuss the types of places and poses we wanted. It also meant that on the day of, it wasn't awkward meeting them for the first time... in fact, it was exciting to see them again! We were both pretty nervous about being so heavily photographed but Alena is SO positive and encouraging, that our nervousness melted away. The posed family photos were well coordinated and we genuinely enjoyed taking couples portraits around town and on the beach. She was also very quick to provided about 30 "sneak peek" images just days after the wedding, which was exciting and fun to immediately share with friends and family. I can't wait to see all the finished images when they are ready!
  • illustration stars

• Gerardo & Hilary
    24 photos 路 08/24/2014
  • Austin & Amber
    36 photos 路 06/07/2014

Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort Hotel Weddings

Alena Bakutis and her team make weddings a breeze. She is a perfect balance of fun and professional that makes working with her enjoyable and breeze! She is meticulous and ensures the most beautiful photos for her clients special day. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow, I have so much to say about Alena! I was at a wedding finishing up my beauty services when she arrived at my bride's wedding home. She went straight to work and made the bride feel at ease. She told the rest of the family members how the day of photography was going to go, instructed everyone on the time frame and just took control of the situation from the moment she stepped into the room. She made sure to capture every detail and was so kind. A few weeks later, my bride sends me the pictures and they were breathtaking! A definite recommend!

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Rosemary Beach, FL, 32461
Location of (Alena Bakutis Photography)
Tallahassee, FL, 32312

Alena Bakutis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alena Bakutis Photography include in the starting price?

Alena Bakutis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Alena Bakutis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alena Bakutis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Alena Bakutis Photography offer?

Alena Bakutis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alena Bakutis Photography offer?

Alena Bakutis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alena Bakutis Photography offer for wedding events?

Alena Bakutis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alena Bakutis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alena Bakutis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding