Supposey

Pensacola, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Supposey is an exquisite professional wedding florist based out of Pensacola, Florida. Lead designer and planner, Chloe Winchester, offers couples an array of breathtaking floral designs that will transform your venue into the setting of your dreams. This creative team works directly with their clients in order to best match their particular style. This company also offers couples a number of additional services, including wedding planning, photobooth rentals, and rentals for reception essentials such as tents, tables, seating, lighting, and decor.

Supposey offers couples a number of special floral arrangement services in order to successfully transform couples’ venues into the romantic setting of their dreams. Some of their additional florist services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Cleanup
  • Aisle/altar decor
  • Bouquets/boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces/chuppah decor

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Madelyn
    Madelyn R. Married on 04/30/2022

Above and Beyond!

Supposey did our coordination, florals and rentals for our April wedding at the Barkley House and did such a fantastic job! We worked primarily with Chloe, who was responsive, flexible, responsible, organized, and truly a joy to work with. Even though we had to postpone our wedding a year, Chloe was very accommodating and we had no issues at all with her or any of our vendors with the date change. We also appreciated that Chloe listened to some of our more unique requests and helped work with our vision of a slightly less traditional wedding. All of the Supposey staff really went above any beyond for every single detail for our wedding day and it did not go unnoticed! The end result was more beautiful and perfect than anything I could have ever asked for. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Supposey if you want the best wedding coordination/rentals/florals experience for your wedding or any other event!
    Derek W. Married on 04/30/2022

Wampler Roycroft wedding 2022

Chloe, Nick, and the entire staff at Supposey put on the best possible wedding for us and all our guests. We are thrilled that the weather behaved and everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding. We know there was a tremendous amount of work and planning that went into making our wedding day spectacular! The Supposey team did an A+ job on executing all those plans, and we got so many compliments from our guests in how great the wedding was and how beautiful the event was from start to finish. Personally I couldn’t agree more from my perspective as the one getting married. It was smooth sailing the whole time, and I remember feeling totally content at the end when it was all over. I recommend them to coordinate and run your wedding if you are looking for an experienced and outstanding company.
    Allie T. Married on 03/26/2022

Best Wedding Planner

Chloe and Nick made our wedding dreams come true. I have been working with Chloe for over a year to plan our day and she has been absolutely wonderful every step of the way. She answered every question I had (which was a lot) and the wedding day went seamlessly. There is no way I could have done it without her!!! It is 1000% worth every single penny to work with Supposey.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Niki & Taylor
    36 photos · 06/30/2018

Alena Bakutis Photography Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

I was floored when I saw the stunning floral designs by Supposey at one of the recent weddings we worked at together! Chloe and her team did an amazing job and she's on my Top Pick List for wedding florists in the area now! I'll definitely recommend Supposey to all of my brides and grooms!

AnyDayDJ AnyDayDJ Wedding DJs

Best flower arrangements in the Gulf Coast area. Chloe Lawry is a true professional.

Gulf Coast Pedicabs Gulf Coast Pedicabs Wedding Limos

Chloe is an amazing and talented young woman! Her creations are new and innovative and she is always full of fabulous ideas. After meeting her at the Block Party Wedding, I knew she would be a great vendor to work with! She works great with vendors and brides in filling their needs within an appropriate budget. If you are looking for the best florist in town, book Supposey!! Thanks for all your help, Chloe!

101 South F Street Pensacola, FL, 32503
Location of (Supposey)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding