101 South F Street, Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Supposey

Supposey is an exquisite professional wedding florist based out of Pensacola, Florida. Lead designer and planner, Chloe Winchester, offers couples an array of breathtaking floral designs that will transform your venue into the setting of your dreams. This creative team works directly with their clients in order to best match their particular style. This company also offers couples a number of additional services, including wedding planning, photobooth rentals, and rentals for reception essentials such as tents, tables, seating, lighting, and decor.

Supposey offers couples a number of special floral arrangement services in order to successfully transform couples’ venues into the romantic setting of their dreams. Some of their additional florist services include the following:

• Consultations

Real Weddings 6 Photos

142 Reviews for Supposey

• Ashley

Ashley Verrill · Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding.. Incredible... Everything and more!

I don’t think there are words that will adequately express my gratitude for Chloe, Nick and the whole Supposey team.

I’m a control freak. I want my hands in every single thing that’s happening (especially my one and only wedding day) and I own that about myself. So, I painted a very clear picture to Chloe about what I wanted. Literally from the custom dress of my dreams all the way to the style of ice cubes in our signature drinks. She helped me with every... single... aspect of planning and managed to stay EXTREMELY calm that it would go off without a hitch.

She gave me a comprehensive pre-wedding checklist, suggested AMAZING vendors, followed up with everyone I hired and let me talk to her for hours until I was confident I fully expressed my vision to her.

Before the big day, people kept telling me “something will go wrong, it always does“. That drove me crazy, I kept thinking why does something have to go wrong?! Well, spoiler alert - it ALL went perfectly and it is 1000% because of Supposey. I cannot recommend them enough. If you’re questioning getting a planner, trust me.. it will make your life soooooo much easier! If you’re questioning who you should hire as your planner... question no more - say it with me people - CHLOE @ SUPPOSEY!

Thank you to Chloe and Nick for ALL of your time and effort. We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Callie Johnson · Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 YES!

Supposey as a planner....where do I begin?! Amazing pretty much sums it up! Hands down could NOT have done my wedding day (and full planning) without them. My hubby is from Pensacola, but I'm from Indiana and we work out of town, so I had no clue who/what vendors to use and could literally do ZERO planning on the road. Chloe, who was my full planner (and florist) took the reigns at every corner and made sure that all my questions were answered and worries were put at ease. I kept feeling like I was overlooking something, but Chloe ensured me, she wouldn't let that happen. She was with me for 9 months of planning and the day of ran smooth as silk. (I wouldn't have been able to handle vendor coordinating/scheduling). She was running around like crazy, making sure everything was taken care of behind the scenes and that I wasn't bothered by any of it. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that there was a "big ordeal" but everyone promised that it couldn't have gone any better and been more perfect, and I'm sure that's all Chloe's doing:)

Supposey as a florist...again, where do I begin?! I was blown away by the flowers. Still mesmerized by how gorgeous everything was. Probably my favorite part:) The arrangements were beyond stunning and matched perfectly to my colors and the sultry/romantic feel that I wanted. I sent pinterest pictures and she did the rest (allllll the heart eyes on the arrangements). I wanted to take all of the center pieces home. Still dreaming of the feather center pieces and y'all she had REAL tan roses, like burlap color. They were beautiful. I had so many people comment on how gorgeous everything was, from the arch, to the bouquets and even the flower topper for the cake. I don't know how they do it, but it was magic.

10/10 recommend Supposey for both. It's so easy to have your planner be your florist also, because it's one less thing you have to worry about, it's just taken care of behind the scenes and then you show up and you're like oh yea, they've been doing all this stuff for you with planning that you don't realize the amount of work they've put into the flowers too!

JUST PERFECT! Everything was beautiful and smooth and easy and stress free. REALLY:)

Sent on 09/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Supposey FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

I was floored when I saw the stunning floral designs by Supposey at one of the recent weddings we worked at together! Chloe and her team did an amazing job and she's on my Top Pick List for wedding florists in the area now! I'll definitely recommend Supposey to all of my brides and grooms!

• AnyDayDJ Wedding DJs

Best flower arrangements in the Gulf Coast area. Chloe Lawry is a true professional.

• Gulf Coast Pedicabs Wedding Limos

Chloe is an amazing and talented young woman! Her creations are new and innovative and she is always full of fabulous ideas. After meeting her at the Block Party Wedding, I knew she would be a great vendor to work with! She works great with vendors and brides in filling their needs within an appropriate budget. If you are looking for the best florist in town, book Supposey!! Thanks for all your help, Chloe!

• 101 South F Street Pensacola, FL, 32503 See on map