101 South F Street, Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Supposey

Supposey is an exquisite professional wedding florist based out of Pensacola, Florida. Lead designer and planner, Chloe Winchester, offers couples an array of breathtaking floral designs that will transform your venue into the setting of your dreams. This creative team works directly with their clients in order to best match their particular style. This company also offers couples a number of additional services, including wedding planning, photobooth rentals, and rentals for reception essentials such as tents, tables, seating, lighting, and decor.

Supposey offers couples a number of special floral arrangement services in order to successfully transform couples’ venues into the romantic setting of their dreams. Some of their additional florist services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Cleanup
  • Aisle/altar decor
  • Bouquets/boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces/chuppah decor

Other couples have also viewed

• Forget Me Knot Florals

162 Reviews for Supposey

• Kristin

Kristin P. · Married on 06/04/2021

Kristin pippin

Chloe and Nick are the dream team for sure! They made sure our day was perfect and I would recommend them highly!! ❤️

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle P. · Married on 05/21/2021

We LOVE and recommend Supposey!!

Highly recommend Supposey! They were so great! They came highly recommended to us for flowers. After meeting with Chloe, we quickly realized we wanted the whole package from them. They did our decorations planning, florals, rentals, set up, day of coordination, tear down, and get a way car.

A highlight in their excellent service came when we were forced to find a new venue after Hurricane Sally. We emailed Chloe on a Sunday night, not expecting to hear back for a day or two. She replied back so fast and provided us a list of new venues. She made finding a new venue super easy and stress free.

Throughout our wedding process, I felt like I could always reach out and get a timely reply. She worked with all of our other vendors to make our wedding planning smooth! When we needed help finding vendors, she personally reached out to many options and made communication between us and them easy as well.

The morning of our wedding at 9AM almost all the decorations were already set up! What a relief it was to not have to stress about anything! Chloe was on site all day, I knew where to find her if I needed her. They did such an amazing coordinating our vendors. It was a stressfree day for us!

After the ceremony Nick drove us and our photographers in the ghia to our photoshoot location. By the time we had come back, the courtyard had been transformed into a beautiful reception area for dancing. everything was so seem less!
    The decorations and flower arrangements were beautiful. We gave Chloe a few pictures and described what we wanted. They made our vision come to life better than we could have ever expected!

We are so thankful for the entire Supposey team. We’d chose them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 05/08/2021

Cannot recommend enough

I cannot brag on Chloe and Nick enough! We used them for our rentals, florals, and as our week of coordinators. Chloe went above and beyond as a coordinator. She checked in often throughout the planning process and gave awesome vendor recommendations. When I walked in and saw our venue and the beautiful setting Chloe and Nick created, I was blown away! Our florals were beyond perfect- I have never seen arrangements that beautiful! Chloe and Nick took simple pictures from my Pinterest board and completely elevated my vision into a perfect setting for our wedding. They were so professional and attentive to all our needs and I cannot recommend them enough! Thank y’all for bringing our vision to life and helping make this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/21/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Supposey FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

1 Real Wedding

• Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

I was floored when I saw the stunning floral designs by Supposey at one of the recent weddings we worked at together! Chloe and her team did an amazing job and she's on my Top Pick List for wedding florists in the area now! I'll definitely recommend Supposey to all of my brides and grooms!

• AnyDayDJ Wedding DJs

Best flower arrangements in the Gulf Coast area. Chloe Lawry is a true professional.

• Gulf Coast Pedicabs Wedding Limos

Chloe is an amazing and talented young woman! Her creations are new and innovative and she is always full of fabulous ideas. After meeting her at the Block Party Wedding, I knew she would be a great vendor to work with! She works great with vendors and brides in filling their needs within an appropriate budget. If you are looking for the best florist in town, book Supposey!! Thanks for all your help, Chloe!

• 101 South F Street Pensacola, FL, 32503 See on map