Supposey Reviews

Supposey 6
Supposey 7
  • Laurel

Laurel Woodfin Farrell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Because of Supposey and Chloe, everything was perfect and stress free - a dream come true!

Thanks to Chloe and the Supposey team, our wedding was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. We hired Chloe/Supposey to be our wedding coordinator and to do all of the rentals (tent, tables, chairs, bar, stage, etc.). We were extremely happy with everything! Chloe is so talented and such a pleasure to work with every step of the way! She put all of our worries at ease and made the entire planning process and wedding weekend 100% stress free – all we had to do was enjoy and have fun! She did a great job communicating with us and working with all of our other vendors to coordinate a flawless weekend. I definitely recommend Supposey! Thank you for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible professional

Chloe was so easy to work with. The floral arrangements are on thing you just kind of having to take a leap of faith on. Wow! Chloe blew me away with how perfect my flowers were for my wedding. She is a true professional. I can’t imagine my flowers having turned out better.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Supposey 8
    Supposey 9
    Supposey 10

Betty · Married on 04/13/2019

Supposey gave us our dream wedding!

We hired Supposey to do our entire wedding - florals, planning and rentals. And WOW! We were absolutely blown away by how talented and amazing this team is. From our first phone call, I knew Chloe was the one. She is organized, creative and genuine. I loved working with her and miss her already!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Supposey 11
    Supposey 12

Christine · Married on 02/23/2019

I absolutely love Chloe and her team!!

Chloe and her team were absolutely amazing to work with!! They made everything go so smooth and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. I absolutely loved working with them, and would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning their wedding!! Thank you Chloe and Nick and your amazing team for helping to make our day so special!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Alyssa Cook · Married on 02/02/2019

Grayton Elopement

Supposey did a beautiful job and made our vision come to life! Everything was gorgeous and exactly what I asked for and then some! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Supposey 13
    Supposey 14
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

Supposey is AMAZING!!!

Supposey did such an amazing job with florals, decor, and rentals for our wedding. I was planning my wedding remotely and Chloe was so accommodating and really helped bring our vision to life. It was beautiful! Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 12/01/2018

The BEST florist in the Destin area!

I cannot rave about Supposey enough. Not only were my florals fresh and incredible, they were unique and truly a work of art! This is a fair business! I always felt like a priority even before I signed the contract. They always made themselves available to answer my questions and worked gracefully with my indecisiveness! My highest recommendation goes to Supposey Co. and I look forward to doing business with them in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond our expectations!

Supposey went above and beyond our expectations! I put full trust in Chloe and her team for our florals, ceremony and reception set-up/rentals, and coordination and am so glad that I did! I took her recommendations for certain vendors and was very pleased, as well! Everything was perfectly planned out, even things I had never even thought of, and the day and night stayed on schedule which was a plus! I had a very unique image and it was executed perfectly and in a very classy way. We even had a few last minute changes but they were extremely flexible with making our day exactly how we wanted it. Everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend! (Photography by Tahiry Humrich Photography)

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

The Supposey Dream Team

Chloe and her team at Supposey are just incredible! From the very first meeting, we knew we were in great hands. Chloe handled so many major parts of our wedding, such as flowers, rentals, and coordination. She helped us work through some tough decisions and went above and beyond at every step to make sure we were happy and stress-free on our big day. She even helped save me from a last-minute dress disaster :) The flowers, the design, and decorations were all just flawless. Chloe and her team helped give us the gorgeous wedding of our dreams and we can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much, Chloe!

So if you’re a bride or groom looking for someone to handle the most important parts of your wedding, stop your search and trust Chloe and the Supposey team. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Claire · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have been better.

Chloe is just the most wonderful person to have on your team for your wedding day. She went above and beyond in every way, and responded to all my extra requests and add-ons willingly and cheerfully! She rolled with the punches and helped me stay calm by making sure everything was in order and that we always had a plan B! Even when rain made our day more complicated, she took care of all of the details around renting a tent, and even came back to the ceremony site after she had already left in order to wipe the chairs that had been sprinkled on. Beyond that, everything she set up for us was beautiful - she made my vision come to life and far exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and the rentals she provided were in great shape. She even had good recommendations of other vendors (like a bar service and portable restrooms) to hire, which were both great as well. Supposey will be the most valuable vendor you hire for your wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Michelle Moody · Married on 10/13/2018

Supposey and Chloe are amazing!

Supposey and its owner Chloe are wonderful! Chloe was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire wedding planning process, despite me changing things on her multiple times over the months of planning. On the actual wedding day, the decorations were completely perfect. The bouquets were gorgeous, and the entire reception looked like something out of a fairytale. Everything was beautiful and even better than I had imagined. We highly recommend Supposey for any flowers or other reception decorations you may need!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/30/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Supposey Planning and Rental Services

I started working with Chloe a couple months before our wedding and wasn’t 100% sure what to expect- but was completely blown away by her. We had a multi-cultural wedding with a lot of curveballs and twists. She was always there to answer random questions and provide recommendations/guidance- AND had a baby in the middle of the planning process. She is incredibly sweet, calm and balanced with strong/ genuine relationships with the best wedding vendors in the area. Her style and demeanor were so calming I was able to sleep like a baby once she was on the team. Additionally, her company’s platform was such a blessing as she was able to fill in holes with her rental company and was ready to step up in anyway necessary. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Supposey and Chloe for planning and rental services and know you would be lucky to have her on your side on your big day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Chloe and the Supposey team are incredible. She was responsive, thorough and flexible throughout the planning process. Chloe offered suggestions and solutions to my many questions, and we couldn't have been happier with the end product. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2018

After doing some online research and talking to several people I decided to go with Supposey for our wedding. I think the flowers are the scariest part of planning a wedding because you send photos and hope the florist understands what you look you are trying to go for and help you develop that look. My wedding was way more beautiful than I could ever imagine and Supposey played a Huge role in that. The floral, rentals, and tables were exactly what I was wanting, but even more stunning. People were coming up to me all night complimenting me on how beautiful everything was. It honestly, was like a fairy tail wedding. My and my girls flowers were perfectly what I was hoping! I would highly recommend Supposey for Any event.

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • auroralittle

Aurora · Married on 06/23/2018

The Supposey team was incredible and made our wedding day dream come to life. Chloe, Nick, and their team were so sweet and professional, making sure everything was perfect and went smoothly. As a bride who was planning from long distance, this is extremely important and I could not have asked for anything better. From the flowers, the decorations, coordination, and all of the behind the scene work - it was beautiful! I know I told y'all a million times already, but thank you SO much from the bottom of our hearts. If I have any other event, I will definitely be coming to you first!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

Supposey is an excellent service provider of the highest quality. I highly recommend Supposey (Nick and Chloe) for any of your wedding service needs.

We live in a different city and relied heavily on Chloe in executing our vision and managing the day of activities. Chloe absolutely nailed it!
    Supposey provided the majority of services for my wedding in Perdido Key. Supposey provided flowers, rentals (chairs, tables, linens, arch), lights, and coordinator services. Chloe did exactly what she promised. The flowers were truly stunning and provided at the budget we set for her. She really helped navigate the weather risks. She provided a detailed timeline which led to flawless execution. We received lots of compliments. If you hire Supposey, you are in good hands.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

I CAN NOT say enough about Chloe & the Supposey Team! From the minute we met, it was perfection. She was calm, pleasant, Informative, eager, available, helpful, easy to work with, flexible, professional & down to earth. She knows everyone in the field. I needed everything! A dress, hair, make up, flowers, how to do the ceremony, etc. She provided people & places. I was never disappointed. She made up an easy to follow, down to the second time line for the day not only for every vendor, but also for me, my husband & our bridal party. The day moved like clockwork.
    Everything we discussed was accomplished!
    Her Master floral abilities are beyond compare! It was beachy, yet elegant & tropical.
    She added touches that fit perfectly w our personalities!
    She was right w us every minute. She even was calming me down just before I walked down the aisle!! We never had any worries.
    We had planned on a beach wedding, but Mother Nature had another idea, yet Chloe & her team flowed w the changes and we had a beautiful wedding!!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Supposey 15
    Supposey 16

Clare · event on 03/08/2018

Supposey provided beautiful centerpieces for our Atlas Oyster House event. They were perfect. We don't live in the Pensacola area, but we were able to contact them through email and just simply sent some photos for inspiration of what we were looking for. They were quick to respond with a proposal and quote.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Amber · Married on 03/03/2018

Where do I even start.... Chloe and Nick are GOD SENDS to the wedding world in Pensacola. A lot of our family didn't understand why we would spend money on a coordinator or real flowers - it was definitely the priciest portion of our wedding but also THE. MOST. WORTH IT. Chloe was an angel from day one - through all of my crazy emails and mind changes and budget issues, she was constantly understanding, helpful, and just so sweet throughout the whole process. I can't say enough good things about how calm and prepared she made me feel. Then comes the big day and i'm not kidding when my husband and I agreed we would have paid double for everything Supposey did for us that day. From the most beautiful, amazing, jaw dropping florals i've ever seen, to the way everything was laid out and decorated, to Chloe taking care of everything for us - anything we needed, at any time. We were both just so relaxed and had the most amazing day - literally nothing terrible went wrong and if it did, we have no clue because Chloe handled it all. The tiny scheduling issues we did have, she handled with such grace and understanding and just made it all so perfect and stress free. I truly cannot give enough praises to the Supposey team. Instead of having to describe my dream to a coordinator, a florist, and a rental company and pray they all interpreted it the same way and would get there on time and work well together, all I had to do was talk to Chloe and I knew everything would be exactly how I envisioned it - and it was, and then some! They truly all went above and beyond and hiring Supposey was the best decision we ever made for our special day (aside from deciding to marry each other, of course ;D). Seriously - if you're considering them at all, do it. I wish I could do it all again just to relive that perfect day which was all thanks to Chloe and the Supposey team!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Supposey 23
    Supposey 24
    Supposey 25

Carrol · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish there was an option for six stars. The Supposey team delivered on all levels for my daughter's wedding. The flower arrangements were spectacular. She created bouquets, flowers for the arbor (it was an outdoor wedding), centerpieces and greenery throughout the reception hall. There was such a wide variety of flowers included in both the bouquets and the centerpieces. The flowers were lush, organic and really helped set the mood for the day. Chloe really listened to the bride's request for flower types and color palette. She worked in some special vessels for the centerpieces. Chloe proved herself exceptionally knowledgable and professional from the first interview to the day of the wedding. She has a relaxed vibe that is enjoyable to work with. The florals were so beautiful and truly helped make for a memorable day.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Supposey 26
    Supposey 27

Perilyn · Married on 11/04/2017

I don’t know where to start. We can’t say enough about how wonderful Chloe, Nick and the Supposey team made our daughter’s wedding perfect. Our daughter found Supposey online after getting engaged last November. She loved Chloe’s floral arrangement and planning style and HAD to have Supposey help us plan a destination wedding at Pensacola Country Club on November 4, 2017.

Chloe helped us bring the wedding to life with flexibility, quality, professionalism and exceptional attention to detail. From vendor suggestions to collaboration with vendors were seamless; making sure all of them were aware of the wedding timeline. The wedding party was also kept well informed so everyone was on time.

In the attached pictures, Chloe created the most beautiful setting for the ceremony and the reception. Everything from lighting, rentals floral accents and table ‘scapes’ were impeccable.

I cannot recommend Supposey enough. Chloe and her team did an exceptional job and made our daughter’s wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Supposey 28
    Supposey 29
    Supposey 30
    Supposey 31

Bag Of Donuts · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding band with over 15 years experience, it's always a pleasure working with pros who not only know what they are doing, but really care about their clients too. Chloe is the best! Rock On! Bag Of Donuts

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ginna · Married on 11/04/2017

Supposey did the rentals and florals for my wedding and it was a DREAM! Literally- my guests and I felt as if we were in one the entire night. I was married early November in my best friend's backyard which they transformed into an elegant, but simple, garden party for around 250 people. All around you was white, green, and soft light. Everyone I spoke to that night was raving about the set-up and the beauty in how simple it was, which was what I requested. Not to mention, Chloe was a pleasure to work with the whole way through! She gets your vision and executes it, and if you change your mind (and all of us brides have been there), she is flexible enough to change with you. I could not have been more happy and stress-free on my wedding day. Supposey is a brilliant company!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Chloe is amazing! I'll never forget when I saw my flowers for the first time on my wedding day...They were absolutely stunning and far exceeded my expectations! We also used Supposey for our rentals and I pretty much just gave Chloe a vision I had in mind- and boy did she deliver! Our ceremony and reception looked like a garden fairy tale. I can't recommend Supposey enough; they helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Supposey 32

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I believe few words can't really describe the impact Chloe and her team at Supposey had on our wedding. From the very beginning, Chloe was so organized in every thing she did and was on top of every aspect of the wedding planning so that we never got behind. She made suggestions, helped talk to vendors and helped make a "plan" that was going to be the most beautiful wedding ever. To state simply, if you are looking for someone to help make your special day as stress and worry free as possible, Chloe at Supposey is your answer. If you are looking for someone who goes above in beyond in every aspect of what they do, including essentially replanning a reception in 2 days, Chloe is your girl. And above all, if you are looking for a company that will make your dream wedding under every form of adversity that can possibly occur... SUPPOSEY is the way to go. Thank you so much for all that you did to make our day as perfect as it could be! We are forever thankful.

Sent on 10/15/2017