Love Is Wild Photography

Pensacola, FL View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Hello and congrats to both of you!! We are Mirabel Photography, based out of Pensacola Florida but often travel outside the Gulf Coast area for our couple's weddings. We have been in business for 10 years and are well experienced in the field of wedding photography. When hiring us, you can rest assure that you will get the best quality images that is also affordable. Be sure to ask about a "Custom Package", tailored to your needs and budget. We have built a great reputation in our are and beyond, (check out our reviews!) and we aim for excellence in every area of our work. Please take a look around our website, blog & Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mirabelphotography/ to view more of our portfolio.

Mirabel Photography was selected as the “Best of Weddings 2012” on the Knot.com & have also won the "Wedding Wire Rated" award, WeddingWire "Couple's Choice Award" for 2014 & 2016. We have been featured in Gulf Coast Bridal Magazine, Hampton Weddings Magazine, the Ruffled Blog and the Knot.com. We hope to meet you soon so we can hear your story and share more about what we LOVE doing so much!

Contact us at: josh@mirabelphotography.com 850-696-9558

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sara
    Sara Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience was GREAT!

I had a family friend, who was a professional photographer caught COVID 2 days before the wedding. I was referred to them by friend, and I couldn't have made a better choice. The 2 photographers worked really well and my husband could not have been more pleased. Even when I got sick (from too many mix drinks the night before) they were super patient with me. They are very experienced and flexible photographers.
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 02/22/2020

Simply the Best!

I had a pretty specific look I wanted in our wedding photos and kept feeling disappointed when searching for Florida photographers. Then I found Love is Wild and fell in love with their work!! Their skills are unique and their personalities are so laid back and kind! Absolutely loved working this this company! We’ve only seen a couple photos but I’m already in love with them and can’t wait to see the rest!
    Dawn Married on 04/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love this photographer! They did a great job, really easy to work with. Had encountered some bad experiences before but really glad I found them!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

WaterVue at Brooks Street WaterVue at Brooks Street Banquet Halls

Josh Thurber from Mirabel Photography believes that chemistry, personality and style preference have much more to do with photography than money alone. He proves this time and time again with the work we have seen and love what he creates. We highly recommend Mirabel Photography.

Apple Market Apple Market Wedding Caterers

Mirabel Photography is one of the premier photography companies in our area. We have seen their exceptional work over the years and have used them personally for advertisement photo's.

Powder & Paint Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Mirabel. Their photography is so unique and timeless. I'm just so excited when a bride has chosen them!

3099 Desert Street Pensacola, FL, 32514

8:00am to 6:00pm M-S Sundays Closed
Location of (Love Is Wild Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding