Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole

Navarre, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elegant Pairings Events by Nicole is a wedding planning company based in Pensacola, Florida. Owner Nicole Pair has several years of experience in planning and executing a variety of events, including dinner parties, showers, corporate functions, weddings, and more.

We delight in organizing all of the intricate details that make up your special day, ensuring that your vision is brought to life. Clients may avail of different wedding planning packages that are based on what best suits their budget and planning needs. Nicole is also happy to work with you to create a custom package to help make your dream wedding a reality. Couples choosing Elegant Pairings Events by Nicole for their planning needs can opt for services involving full planning, partial planning, or month-of and day-of wedding management.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor H. Married on 10/15/2022

The Best Team!

I can’t recommend Elegant Pairings enough! Nicole & Caitlin were an absolute life saver during my wedding planning process. Nicole got me the best quotes for vendors, worked around my hectic work schedule to make sure we could meet and plan once a month, and even scrambled to find a new caterer when my original disappeared a month before the wedding.
    For the day of the wedding I had Caitlin as my day of coordinator. The woman seriously deserves some kind of award for how she handled everything. She made our timeline flow so smoothly, she made sure I was always feeling okay and had whatever I needed, and she did literally everything with a smile. She just made the day better with her attitude and ability to just make sure everything was calm/collected.
    I could go on and on about how amazing these women are at what they do and how they are fantastic human beings. I can’t recommend them enough & can’t wait to watch them continue to plan gorgeous weddings!
    Hallie R. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicole will not disappoint you! She is the best there is!

I just got married on October 1st and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding and coordinator. I honestly don’t have enough words to describe how amazing Nicole is. Her and her team were beyond excellent. Even through the hurricane scare she had everything under control. She is very responsive and willing to answer any questions or help with issues. She also helped me remember details that I had completely forgotten about! Long story short do NOT hesitate to hire Nicole for your wedding! You will not be disappointed. We don’t know what we would have done without her! ❤️
    Lauren M. Married on 09/09/2022

The best planner ever!

I couldn’t recommend Nicole more! Her and her team are so professional and make every step of the way easy. Nicole listened to my desires and also helped me overcome obstacles that came up along the way. She gave me the wedding of my dreams and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner! We are so lucky to have found Nicole. Without her, our day wouldn’t have been possible!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Nicole Pair
Nicole Pair
Owner/Lead Event Planner

Nicole has always had a passion for event design and planning. After moving here from Washington D.C., where she did corporate event planning, Nicole decided to open her own business in 2019 focusing on weddings! Nicole's goal with every wedding is to take the stress out of planning and help create a memorable experience for her couples. She focuses on personalized, detail oriented, and affordable wedding planning and would love to help you with your dream wedding!

Caitlin Scott
Caitlin Scott
Associate Planner

Caitlin's detail oriented and bride focused approach will allow you to relax and enjoy your wedding day! As part of the Elegant Pairings team, Caitlin knows weddings and the planning process from the ground up.

Pensacola, FL Navarre, FL, 32502
Location of (Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole)
3840 Hopkins Street Pensacola, FL, 32505

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding