This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Elegant Pairings Events by Nicole is a wedding planning company based in Pensacola, Florida. Owner Nicole Pair is a leading Pensacola Wedding Planner, offering everything from day-of coordination to full service planning packages. Nicole and her team focus on a personalized and detail oriented approach to curate your dream event.

We delight in organizing all of the intricate details that make up your special day, ensuring that your vision is brought to life. Couples may avail of different wedding planning packages that are based on what best suits your particular planning needs. Elegant Pairings is also happy to work with you to create a custom package to help make your dream wedding a reality.

When choosing Elegant Pairings you are getting a dedicated team of wedding planning professionals to guide you through the planning process. We are there to assist with everything planning related, from vision boards to timelines, to vendor management on day-of, we'll be your guide throughout the wedding planning process.

Reach out to us today to discuss your wedding day details and how we can work together to create a memorable day!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Nicole and her team at Elegant Pairings Events received outstanding reviews for their wedding planning services. Clients praised Nicole for her organization, professionalism, and dedication in making their wedding days perfect. She and her team created detailed timelines, handled vendor communication, and went above and beyond to ensure that every detail was taken care of. Nicole's knowledge, care, and positive attitude were highly appreciated by clients, who described their wedding experiences as flawless and stress-free. Many recommended Nicole and her team for their exceptional service and attention to detail.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Nicole
Nicole Sent on 12/05/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Your Planner Search Should End At This Review!

Disclaimer: I spent almost the same amount of time writing this review as I spent writing my vows! That’s how important this review was to us!

Let me start by saying - Nicole was destined to be in this career. What you look for in a wedding planner, is exactly what you’ll find in Nicole. She is OOBER organized, incredibly responsive, super knowledgeable in her space, and provides a level of positivity and ease that makes your entire planning process less stressful.

I engaged Nicole from a part-time/custom package and I still felt like I had Nicole full-time. My wedding was a destination wedding, which made things a bit more chaotic when it came to planning. Nicole even collected a number of packages we sent to her for the day of and organized every single item to go where it needed to be — i barely had to do anything with all the items I sent to her.

Nicole also has several connections and relationships that really helped our planning process and matched us with amazing vendors that fit our vibe perfectly. I trusted her recommendations from the get-go and couldn’t have been happier with the choices that we made.

To summarize, heres what made Nicole stand-out for me and my fiance:

-She was always responsive; from our initial inquiry up until til the day after the wedding when I had follow up questions. Even on her days off!
-She prioritized me even when my wedding was a ways away. I wanted to get an early start and she made me feel like I was top of the list all the time
-She’s a problem solver: any issues we had were easily and seamlessly fixed and resolved with Nicole involved. Including a wedding day rain backup plan
-She uses modern technology to manage the relationship: i really enjoyed using her Aisle Planner app. It saved me in the process many of times
-She is kind: never visibily annoyed, always patient when it came to our questions, and always felt like a friend in the process

On my wedding night when it was time to part ways, I was almost in tears because Nicole has felt like a great friend to me and I knew I would miss connecting with her regularly.

If you are looking for a planner, your search should end here. Thank you for everything Nicole + Team!

Nicole & Kyle
Grace
Grace R. Sent on 02/15/2024

I 100% recommend Nicole and her team at elegant pairings

Nicole made our day perfect. truly my dream wedding happened because of her and her team. All of my family post the wedding kept complimenting my choice on wedding planners. If you have an opportunity to hire Nicole please do it! best decision ever, every detail will be taking care of with them.
Emily
Emily T. Sent on 01/23/2024

Exceptional service

Nicole and Caitlin went above and beyond when it came to helping me plan my wedding. They took so much stress off of me by creating a detailed timeline for the entire day. They were so kind and communicated with me so quickly when I had questions. They made sure my husband and I got what we wanted out of our wedding day. They even took extra steps to make our day so special like decorating our room with rose petals and set-up food for us when we snuck away for ten minutes to take a break and eat during the reception. I can’t recommend them enough!
illustration stars

Team

Nicole Pair
Nicole Pair
Owner/Lead Event Planner

Nicole has always had a passion for event design and planning. After moving here from Washington D.C., where she did corporate event planning, Nicole decided to open her own business in 2019 focusing on weddings! Nicole's goal with every wedding is to take the stress out of planning and help create a memorable experience for her couples. She focuses on personalized, detail oriented, and affordable wedding planning and would love to help you with your dream wedding!

Caitlin Scott
Caitlin Scott
Associate Planner

Caitlin's detail oriented and bride focused approach will allow you to relax and enjoy your wedding day! As part of the Elegant Pairings team, Caitlin knows weddings and the planning process from the ground up.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours