Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole

Navarre, FL View map Visit website

Elegant Pairings Events by Nicole is a wedding planning company based in Pensacola, Florida. Owner Nicole Pair has several years of experience in planning and executing a variety of events, including dinner parties, showers, corporate functions, weddings, and more.

We delight in organizing all of the intricate details that make up your special day, ensuring that your vision is brought to life. Clients may avail of different wedding planning packages that are based on what best suits their budget and planning needs. Nicole is also happy to work with you to create a custom package to help make your dream wedding a reality. Couples choosing Elegant Pairings Events by Nicole for their planning needs can opt for services involving full planning, partial planning, or month-of and day-of wedding management.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Caty
    Caty Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding Coordinator

Nicole was extremely professional, sweet, and listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I am so glad she was my wedding coordinator! I was super nervous about where people would park for my wedding (at my grandparents house) but the day of the wedding I did not worry about it one time and everyone was parked appropriately thanks to Nicole. She always made sure I had a drink and kept the timeline on track and helped everything run smoothly the day of my wedding! My wedding day included zero stress or worry due to Nicole taking care of any issues involved and I AM SO GLAD I had a wedding coordinator/planner. I debated a while whether to have one since I enjoy planning so much myself, but she took all of my plans and wants for my wedding and made them come true. I told her I wanted everyone to have a nice time and not feel very serious and she made that happen. We also had to meet our wedding photographer and videographer at a second location and she had the entire timeline run smoothly for this (I could not have figured this out on my own). I would pick her again and again!
    Adriana M. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Job

Nicole is/was amazing for months before our wedding. She was professional, informative, reliable, caring, and you can tell she loves what she does. She loves to see the passion in us as a couple and how she even was personally and I love that about her. She had paperwork(timelines) correct. Read all the contracts and vendors updated us.
    We had it at The Island in Fort Walton Beach, FL, and live in AL. Def helped with a vendors
    Definitely recommend her!! Love Rob and Adriana
    Jesus Married on 05/15/2021

Nicole is Awesome!

We knew as soon as we started planning a wedding that we wanted a coordinator/planner to help with this huge process. Nicole stood out in our area for her expertise, her reasonable pricing, and her flexibility. We knew we did not need full planning services but wanted more than just day of...Nicole worked with us to create a hybrid package that would help us get the assistance needed without a ton of unnecessary extras. Nicole was amazing throughout the entire process--she was super responsive and always checked in to make sure she was helping us put together an event and a day that we would enjoy. Even with some significant personal obstacles that Nicole encountered, she made sure that we were taken care of and that she was able to communicate with us. Nicole is nice, professional, and a great communicator. A couple of times, she completely stepped in and dealt with vendors that were not the most forth-coming and easy to reach. She made our lives significantly easier because she is so good at her job! If you are on the fence about a coordinator, be sure to reach out to Nicole. She will work with you to make sure she can provide you with the planning services you need not just a high priced package!

Team

Nicole Pair
Nicole Pair
Owner/Lead Event Planner

Nicole has always had a passion for event design and planning. After moving here from Washington D.C., where she did corporate event planning, Nicole decided to open her own business in 2019 focusing on weddings! Nicole's goal with every wedding is to take the stress out of planning and help create a memorable experience for her couples. She focuses on personalized, detail oriented, and affordable wedding planning and would love to help you with your dream wedding!

Navarre, Florida Navarre, FL, 32566
Location of (Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding