DaSilva's Event Design

Pensacola, FL View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

DaSilva’s Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Pensacola, Florida. This full-service coordinator offers event rental, design, decor, and more to couples, keeping in mind the latest industry trends every step of the way. This small, family-owned business will be committed to providing impeccable assistance whilst meeting budgetary requirements. They will endeavor to create an unforgettable celebration for you and your guests. With planning and event services perfectly tailored to your vision, you will have everything you need for your momentous occasion with DaSilva’s Event Design.

Couples can plan and design their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception with the help of expert coordinators. This company will take a one-on-one approach to provide a truly personalized experience. Their proficient designers and professional decorators would love to help create your ideal celebration. Some of the services provided by DaSilva's Event Design include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referral
  • Full or partial planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest-list creation
  • Timeline management
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 05/07/2022

OMGosh! Where do I begin!

Absolutely the best! Love her! Planning my wedding from Alabama was becoming very stressful, so my fiance' (Keith) said to me go find a wedding planner. So I did some research, made some phone calls and headed to Pensacola, Fl. with my girlfriend in October of 2021. Billie was our first meeting and we absolutely fell in love with her! Had other appointments but Billie was always in my heart and mind. Came home and discussed with my Keith what we had found out. I knew we were going back to FL in November so he said I want to meet her. Called her up and our date was still available with her, hallelujah, we met her and her husband for lunch. Decided before lunch was even over that she was the one! Before we even left the parking lot she had found the venue! The perfect venue and I immediately felt a sense of relief! I was in great hands. Love her and friend for life!
    Micki F. Married on 02/22/2022

I have such respect for this company. Their professional and attention to detail is amazing.

Billy and her team took care of everything for me the day of my wedding. I had family coming into town and was of course nervous and they helped ease any and all of my fears. The team is incredibly responsive and I never felt like I was left waiting. I urge anyone to please consider this venue for any events you have upcoming. It is so very much worth it. The best part was how affordable it was! Best decision ever.

DaSilva's Event Design's reply:

Micki you were such a joy to work with!! I very much enjoyed officiating your wedding and look forward to the friendship we have built!!!

Billy
    Brooke M. Married on 11/05/2021

I LOVE HER. Not only made my wedding dream a reality but she’s now such a great friend

Billy=BEST wedding plannner ever

DaSilva's Event Design's reply:

Congratulations to you and Randy!!! It was such a beautiful wedding, I’m looking forward to our many years of friendship!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Pensacola, Florida Pensacola, FL, 32507
719-359-1359
Location of (DaSilva's Event Design)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding