The Eventful Planner

Destin, FL View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The Eventful Planner is a full service catering & wedding planning company located along the Gulf Coast in Destin, Florida. Founded by Tammy D'Agostino in 2005, this boutique company provides luxury services for celebrations of all sizes and styles. Tammy got started in event planning in Los Angeles and brings her perfectionism and bubbly personality to every wedding she curates. She loves what she does and is excited to work with you and your partner to bring all your dreams to life.

The Eventful Planner offers full-service, partial planning, and month-of coordination packages that suit couples with different needs, desires, and budgets. The most comprehensive of these comes with unlimited communication, venue scouting, event design and layout, timeline creation, vendor referrals and liaison, and much more. Tammy's goal is to take care of all the details so that you can relax and enjoy a pampering experience. She also works alongside her award winning culinary team that serves fresh and sustainable ingredients with both beautiful presentation and Southern hospitality.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

A O Married on 05/08/2021

Tammy saved our day!

We were going to do everything on our own and soon discovered how overwhelming it was. Tammy stepped in and did an extraordinary job. We highly recommend her!
    Chris A. Married on 04/03/2021

Best planner we could ever imagine!

Tammy was the easiest person to work with. She immediately made us feel like a part of her family and embraces our vision for what became the perfect day. She provided peace of mind and the best options based on our budget, time constraints and wedding ideas. Planning a wedding while moving from a different state, during covid, changing careers, buying a home was a challenging experience until we met Tammy. She was immediately made the entire planning process flexible and extremely fun. Her energy, knowledge and experience was more than we could have ever asked for. The day of the wedding she ensure every detail was perfect. She was present and making magic happen behind the scenes. She was also a loved member of the event. We know this because countless family and guests brought up how amazing she was with getting things done and ensuring everyone was having the time of their lives.
    Erica A. Married on 10/31/2020

Eventful planner is outstanding!

Tammy is absolutely the reason why I was able to have my dream wedding! My husband and I got engaged in January of 2020 before the COVID madness began and had the vision of a destination wedding getting married on the beach followed by a reception at a fabulous beach house with all our friends and family. When I began looking for planners to help make our vision a reality I quickly realized that finding a coordinator that would work on private property for anywhere near a reasonable price was quite a feat but then I got a phone call back from Tammy and immediately we clicked!
    The first thing I noticed about her was her infectious enthusiasm to take on the challenge, she immediately made me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking we could make this happen which I was starting to doubt, but I also appreciated her honestly about what was realistic and affordable. Because I had already done quite a bit of the planning prior to hiring Tammy I chose to do the 6 week coordination package but throughout the ENTIRE process Tammy was SO helpful, she sent me her preferred vendor list, gave me recommendations and responded to every email/question.
    I also chose to use her catering company which I also cannot recommend enough! The food and bar service was PHENOMENAL and people talked about it all night and for weeks afterwards!
    The weekend of the wedding Tammy was absolutely essential, she helped me with EVERYTHING and took on several last minute tasks like coordinating transportation, picking up the cake, blowing up balloons, picking up flowers, and so many more things that I probably didn't even know needed to be done! She was present and helpful throughout the entire night making sure things ran smoothly.

Seriously, do your self a favor if you're getting married in the Panhandle and hire this lady, she's AWESOME in every way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Powder & Paint Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

From the food, decor, talent... Eventful Planner is the way to go! You will not be let down using them! All the weddings I see done by them... Look like something out of a magazine!!!

Worryfree Entertainment Worryfree Entertainment Wedding Bands

Love eventful planner! Always been a pleasure working with them.

Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort Hotel Weddings

You can not beat The Eventful Planner!

150 Industrial Park Road Suite #2 Destin, FL, 32541
850-460-4023
818-939-4216

Open by appointment only.
Location of (The Eventful Planner)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding