The Eventful Planner Reviews

The Eventful Planner 1
The Eventful Planner 2
The Eventful Planner 3

Kailey Kirkes · Married on 06/01/2019

Made all my dreams come true!

Tammy and the rest of the staff at The Eventful Planner are SO amazing at what they do!! I purchased the full service package, and I'm so glad I did! It was worth every penny. Tammy was so awesome throughout the whole planning process! She truly turned my dream wedding into a reality! And she is so much fun to work with!!! All of the vendors we booked were top-notch!! And y'all, the food was SO GOOD!!!! The Eventful Planner catered both my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and it was DELICIOUS! All of my guests kept talking about how good the food was!! It was amazing! The whole staff was so nice and made it so fun! The servers and bartenders were awesome! I can't say enough great things about the whole experience! I wish I could go back and do it all over again!! If you want everything about your special day to be perfect, use Tammy and The Eventful Planner!!! They are simply THE BEST!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/19/2019

The Eventful Planner

Tammy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Great communication and responsiveness! Her team was able to accommodate specialty meals (vegetarian and kids). Food was amazing and all our are guests loved it, especially the fruit and cheese display! They had a wonderful display, great buffet serving, and made sure the bride and groom were fed! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/27/2018

Tammy and her team of rockstars are incredible to work with!

We hired her for “month-of” coordination so she technically didn’t take over until then, but she was very easy to get a hold of and willing to answer all my questions way before we even got to that point. She is very consultative in her process and truly takes into account your input of how you’d like things to be, and gives you her expert advice on each detail. The timeline she put together was down to the minute so that everything flowed seamlessly. She even had to run to my parents house to get the garter I had left - talk about going above and beyond! She and her team will make your wedding day perfect! Thanks Tammy!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Tammy put my mind at ease from the day that I hired her even though I only booked the 30 day coordination package and day of coordination. She was a perfect liaison between me and the resort where we had the wedding, and made sure everything got done! Kimmie was there on the day of my wedding and was PERFECT! I could not have done it without her, she oversaw all of the vendors, made sure everything was placed perfectly, and wrangled in the family and groomsmen and made sure they were where I needed them to be for the pictures and the ceremony. Kimmie also made sure that I ate and got whatever I needed. It took so much stress off myself, MOH, and Best man. I cant say enough positive things about her!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2018

Catering perfection!

Thank you to Tammy and her wonderful team for making our food a huge hit at our wedding. We heard from so many guests that they loved our food. We loved it too! Tons of great seafood, appetizers, prime rib, etc. We truly enjoyed working with Tammy. Our tasting was a blast and we loved that we could have various stations spread out across the venue instead of having one long buffet line. Her catering menu is huge so we had a ton of items to choose from. It was easy to make changes with her and I knew I could count on her team the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend The Eventful Planner for ANY event....they are super duper awesome...thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 09/08/2018

I really enjoyed working with all the incredible individuals that are a part of The Eventful Planner! Tammy and Kimmy were very easy to work with and made sure all my ideas were brought to life and everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding! I couldn’t be happier with them and how they executed all my plans on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Janea · Married on 09/08/2018

Tammy is seriously the best! She made our wedding dreams come true! She is very personable and so much fun. There is no way our wedding would have come together without her! Thanks Tammy you’re the best!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    The Eventful Planner 4
    The Eventful Planner 5
    The Eventful Planner 6

Maggie · Married on 07/21/2018

Tammy was GREAT!!! The food was phenomenal--beautiful, delicious, plentiful! As for the day of planner, she saved the day over and over, especially when our DJ didn't show up. She didn't stop until she found someone to fill in. You won't be sorry if you hire her for catering or planning.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Monica · Married on 05/25/2018

Tammy and her team was so amazing! The food was cooked to perfection! We had so many compliments on everything. The bartender was super sweet and we loved her! And of course Tammy was super kind. I’d recommend her and her team to everyone!

Sent on 05/29/2018

jessie · Married on 05/19/2018

There are no words to even describe Tammy and her crew. They are PERFECT in every way. I was completely stress free from day one of planning. Tammy kept me on track and helped me with everything....even last minute changing my mind. She is so great at her job. I 100% recommend her and her team.

Sent on 05/29/2018

DAnn · Married on 05/12/2018

Tammy was great! She helped us through the entire 5 month wedding planning process. But most importantly, the day of the wedding was perfect and magical! I can't say enough about how positive our experience was.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

So incredible to work with! Tammy is ON IT all the time and get the job done seamlessly!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Devon · Married on 10/28/2017

Tammy and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything tasted amazing and the quality was impeccable. I would highly recommend The Eventful Planner to anyone looking for affordable, tasty food with a flexible and professional staff.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

LOVED working with The Eventful Planner for our wedding and catering! Literally turned my dream wedding into a reality with no issues. Hope to work with you all again one day!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

I don’t know where to start. Tammy, you have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Tammy, The Eventful Planner as a coordinator and catering. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Tammy met with my mom, MOH, and I before we booked her for service. She gave us so many ideas and really kicked off the wedding planning for me. I don't know what I would have done without her on our wedding day! She went above and beyond with helping us make our wedding day perfect. She is on the brides side from the beginning and has no shame in telling everyone what they need to be doing. This is exactly what a bride needs. She is so fun and hilarious! As far as catering goes, the food was amazing!!!! Everyone loved everything she and her chef prepared. Her staff was friendly and funny too. All the makings for the best day ever.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Alix · Married on 05/21/2016

Tammy is AMAZING! I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding alone, with going to school full time and worrying about a possible deployment for my fiancé (which was thankfully cancelled). Tammy kept me on track and made everything so simple and easy from so far away! We only had to stop in for a few days last summer to taste some food and pick out a few vendors. From there every detail was discussed through email and phone calls. The day of went equally as smooth with Tammy running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Margot · Married on 05/14/2016

Tammy and her team are incredible! We were so impressed with their services. They listened to what we wanted, worked within our budget, and delivered an exceptional meal to our guests (and us!). Planning a destination wedding proved to be challenging so I appreciated Tammy's knowledge, experience and candor when it came to weighing different decisions. The food was delicious and I would recommend The Eventful Planner to anyone and everyone! We would also like to give a "shout out" to Sean who managed our tasting, and was exceptional.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Jeannine

Jeannine · Married on 04/22/2016

We loved every minute of working with Tammy of the Eventful Planner. We only used her catering services but during the tasting she gave us lots of great ideas on how to set up and run the evening. The tasting was fun - her and Shaun (the amazing chef) would explain the food but then leave us on our own to try everything (at another tasting they just sat there and watched us eat which was awkward). Tammy was super easy to work with every step of the way and come our wedding day they were exactly on time and the food was just as we wanted it. They even brought myself and the groom a plateful of EVERYTHING to ensure we'd get to try it all and eat! Our guests raved all night and all weekend about how fantastic the food was. They let us keep leftovers and almost all of it got eaten the next day. We didn't want to spend a ton of money on our wedding but we wanted to have good food - the Eventful Planner made this possible!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

I live in California but am from Florida. So I knew planning a wedding over 2000 miles away was going to be no small task. Tammy was AMAZING via phone and email. Making sure all the vendors had what they needed, answering questions, making time lines. Everything I could have wanted in a planner she was. She got everything done perfectly. She also was my caterer and the food was exactly on point with what I wanted.

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

If you want the best of everything, with flawless execution and a vendor that makes your special day as important as their special day, Tammy and her team at The Eventful Planner are the way to go. The attention to detail, friendly service and OUTSTANDING vision is like no other!

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Tammy was an absolute joy to work with. We had a few specific food allergies that we had to work with and Tammy and crew were so helpful to make just a few custom plates. The staff on our wedding night were so nice to everyone. They even brought my husband and I (and the photographer) plates of appetizers and waters and we didn't even ask! It was great.

Carina · Married on 12/12/2015

We got married 12/12/15 at a beach house (Sea E O) in Destin FL. Having a wedding at a house is very tricky being that there is no perfect layout as oppose to having it at a reception hall. Tammy was AMAZING!!! I enjoyed my wedding because of her wonderful work. I initially hired her for the catering service only. I had never been to Destin before and planning a destination wedding by myself was a nightmare. Having Tammy as my planner was the best investment. The day we had our first meeting she designed the whole layout. She had never done a wedding at that particular location, yet everything was perfect because she is very creative and knows her stuff. I never thought I could relax and truly enjoy my wedding day. Her assistant Reanna and her team is absolutely top of the line. Tammy personality and high energy makes sure that everything goes perfect. Also the food was delicious for the rehearsal dinner and the reception. Words can't express how happy and thankful I am. Tammy Paul and I love you! If we had to, we would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

tamera · Married on 11/21/2015

We love Tammy D at the eventful planner! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day dreams come true!! I cannot say enough good things about her!!

Sent on 11/22/2016