The Eventful Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A O Married on 05/08/2021

Tammy saved our day!

We were going to do everything on our own and soon discovered how overwhelming it was. Tammy stepped in and did an extraordinary job. We highly recommend her!
    Chris A. Married on 04/03/2021

Best planner we could ever imagine!

Tammy was the easiest person to work with. She immediately made us feel like a part of her family and embraces our vision for what became the perfect day. She provided peace of mind and the best options based on our budget, time constraints and wedding ideas. Planning a wedding while moving from a different state, during covid, changing careers, buying a home was a challenging experience until we met Tammy. She was immediately made the entire planning process flexible and extremely fun. Her energy, knowledge and experience was more than we could have ever asked for. The day of the wedding she ensure every detail was perfect. She was present and making magic happen behind the scenes. She was also a loved member of the event. We know this because countless family and guests brought up how amazing she was with getting things done and ensuring everyone was having the time of their lives.
    Erica A. Married on 10/31/2020

Eventful planner is outstanding!

Tammy is absolutely the reason why I was able to have my dream wedding! My husband and I got engaged in January of 2020 before the COVID madness began and had the vision of a destination wedding getting married on the beach followed by a reception at a fabulous beach house with all our friends and family. When I began looking for planners to help make our vision a reality I quickly realized that finding a coordinator that would work on private property for anywhere near a reasonable price was quite a feat but then I got a phone call back from Tammy and immediately we clicked!
    The first thing I noticed about her was her infectious enthusiasm to take on the challenge, she immediately made me feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking we could make this happen which I was starting to doubt, but I also appreciated her honestly about what was realistic and affordable. Because I had already done quite a bit of the planning prior to hiring Tammy I chose to do the 6 week coordination package but throughout the ENTIRE process Tammy was SO helpful, she sent me her preferred vendor list, gave me recommendations and responded to every email/question.
    I also chose to use her catering company which I also cannot recommend enough! The food and bar service was PHENOMENAL and people talked about it all night and for weeks afterwards!
    The weekend of the wedding Tammy was absolutely essential, she helped me with EVERYTHING and took on several last minute tasks like coordinating transportation, picking up the cake, blowing up balloons, picking up flowers, and so many more things that I probably didn't even know needed to be done! She was present and helpful throughout the entire night making sure things ran smoothly.

Seriously, do your self a favor if you're getting married in the Panhandle and hire this lady, she's AWESOME in every way!
    Dave P. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing and best food ever

Tammy is the best caterer in Destin Fl and surrounding areas!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 08/08/2020

Tammy is Ultimately Priceless!

There are no words to tell how amazing Tammy was! I knew planning a destination wedding in Florida from Ohio wasn’t going to be easy but Tammy 👏🏻 made 👏🏻 It 👏🏻 Happen👏🏻 !!! Tammy listened to all my wants / needs and planned the details with ease! She set up a timeline, contacted vendors, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times. She worked closely with the resort to make our night truly magical. She is ultimately priceless and id recommend her to EVERYONE!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful!

Tammy is so wonderful at her job! She really had our back on everything, worked with us on every change (covid), and went above and beyond any request we had. She made sure our day ran smoothly and we are so thankful we had her as our coordinator. We also had her as our caterer and the food was amazing!! Seriously so good. I highly recommend Tammy and her team for your wedding!
  • Logan
    Logan P. Married on 04/24/2020

Greatest planner ever!

The Eventful Planner was Awesome to work with for our wedding. Tammy knew exactly what she was doing in making sure we had what we needed and that our layout was perfect. She always made sure that my mind set was in the right place at all times. HA! Kimmie was the absolute best on day of the wedding and made sure my groom and I were having the greatest time. We always had what we needed/wanted on day of. They both took great care of us within our planning and made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic!

Tammy was so easy and fun to work with as a Day Of Coordinator! She has such a pleasant and happy personality and made our day flow seamlessly. Everything we needed or requested, she made it happen right away. There was not one moment where I felt like we needed to be running the show- she kept everyone organized and we didn’t worry about a thing. Definitely hire her!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 11/09/2019

The BEST wedding planner there is

There are no words to describe how wonderful Tammy is. She was always so helpful, quick to respond, and would even help calm me down when I would get stressed out. She genuinely cares about her brides and the wedding she is helping plan. She made everything happen that I wanted and was such an instrumental part of our big day. I would choose The Eventful Planner a million times over. Look no further, she is your person!
    Paige H. Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious!!

Tammy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She was so awesome to work with to cater my wedding. Our guests especially raved about our passed appetizers: the fried green tomato BLT sliders and the coconut shrimp lollipops. Come hungry to your tasting... you’ll leave full!! Thank you, Tammy & company!
    Kailey K. Married on 06/01/2019

Made all my dreams come true!

Tammy and the rest of the staff at The Eventful Planner are SO amazing at what they do!! I purchased the full service package, and I'm so glad I did! It was worth every penny. Tammy was so awesome throughout the whole planning process! She truly turned my dream wedding into a reality! And she is so much fun to work with!!! All of the vendors we booked were top-notch!! And y'all, the food was SO GOOD!!!! The Eventful Planner catered both my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and it was DELICIOUS! All of my guests kept talking about how good the food was!! It was amazing! The whole staff was so nice and made it so fun! The servers and bartenders were awesome! I can't say enough great things about the whole experience! I wish I could go back and do it all over again!! If you want everything about your special day to be perfect, use Tammy and The Eventful Planner!!! They are simply THE BEST!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 04/19/2019

The Eventful Planner

Tammy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Great communication and responsiveness! Her team was able to accommodate specialty meals (vegetarian and kids). Food was amazing and all our are guests loved it, especially the fruit and cheese display! They had a wonderful display, great buffet serving, and made sure the bride and groom were fed! Thanks for everything!
  • Farrar
    Farrar L. Married on 11/03/2018

Still raving about the food!

Tammy is so easy to work with, which is so important when your planning an event like a wedding. The food was gorgeous, truly superb (delicious, plentiful, memorable) and the catering staff were fun, (who has fun caterers? I did!!) friendly, and professional. They even helped cut and serve my cake when my baker didn’t provide any plates. So kind of them. We and our guests are still talking about it! I HIGHLY recommend this company. Get the crab cakes! Order everything!! We were initially nervous about the price but now I have zero regrets whatsoever and my groom said the same. So good!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 10/27/2018

Tammy and her team of rockstars are incredible to work with!

We hired her for “month-of” coordination so she technically didn’t take over until then, but she was very easy to get a hold of and willing to answer all my questions way before we even got to that point. She is very consultative in her process and truly takes into account your input of how you’d like things to be, and gives you her expert advice on each detail. The timeline she put together was down to the minute so that everything flowed seamlessly. She even had to run to my parents house to get the garter I had left - talk about going above and beyond! She and her team will make your wedding day perfect! Thanks Tammy!!!
    Rachel Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Tammy put my mind at ease from the day that I hired her even though I only booked the 30 day coordination package and day of coordination. She was a perfect liaison between me and the resort where we had the wedding, and made sure everything got done! Kimmie was there on the day of my wedding and was PERFECT! I could not have done it without her, she oversaw all of the vendors, made sure everything was placed perfectly, and wrangled in the family and groomsmen and made sure they were where I needed them to be for the pictures and the ceremony. Kimmie also made sure that I ate and got whatever I needed. It took so much stress off myself, MOH, and Best man. I cant say enough positive things about her!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 09/16/2018

Catering perfection!

Thank you to Tammy and her wonderful team for making our food a huge hit at our wedding. We heard from so many guests that they loved our food. We loved it too! Tons of great seafood, appetizers, prime rib, etc. We truly enjoyed working with Tammy. Our tasting was a blast and we loved that we could have various stations spread out across the venue instead of having one long buffet line. Her catering menu is huge so we had a ton of items to choose from. It was easy to make changes with her and I knew I could count on her team the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend The Eventful Planner for ANY event....they are super duper awesome...thank you!!!!
    Janea Married on 09/08/2018
    Tammy is seriously the best! She made our wedding dreams come true! She is very personable and so much fun. There is no way our wedding would have come together without her! Thanks Tammy you’re the best!
    Lyndsey Married on 09/08/2018
    I really enjoyed working with all the incredible individuals that are a part of The Eventful Planner! Tammy and Kimmy were very easy to work with and made sure all my ideas were brought to life and everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding! I couldn’t be happier with them and how they executed all my plans on the day of my wedding!
    Maggie Married on 07/21/2018
    Tammy was GREAT!!! The food was phenomenal--beautiful, delicious, plentiful! As for the day of planner, she saved the day over and over, especially when our DJ didn't show up. She didn't stop until she found someone to fill in. You won't be sorry if you hire her for catering or planning.
    Monica Married on 05/25/2018
    Tammy and her team was so amazing! The food was cooked to perfection! We had so many compliments on everything. The bartender was super sweet and we loved her! And of course Tammy was super kind. I’d recommend her and her team to everyone!
    Jessie Married on 05/19/2018
    There are no words to even describe Tammy and her crew. They are PERFECT in every way. I was completely stress free from day one of planning. Tammy kept me on track and helped me with everything....even last minute changing my mind. She is so great at her job. I 100% recommend her and her team.
    Dann Married on 05/12/2018
    Tammy was great! She helped us through the entire 5 month wedding planning process. But most importantly, the day of the wedding was perfect and magical! I can't say enough about how positive our experience was.
    Mackenzie Married on 11/18/2017
    So incredible to work with! Tammy is ON IT all the time and get the job done seamlessly!
    Devon Married on 10/28/2017
    Tammy and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything tasted amazing and the quality was impeccable. I would highly recommend The Eventful Planner to anyone looking for affordable, tasty food with a flexible and professional staff.
    Courtney Married on 08/26/2017
    LOVED working with The Eventful Planner for our wedding and catering! Literally turned my dream wedding into a reality with no issues. Hope to work with you all again one day!