This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2018

A Perfect Plan Wedding Consulting, LLC is a wedding planner based in Pensacola, Florida. When you don’t have a planner, managing the details of your wedding day can quickly become overwhelming. Owner Michelle wants to be sure you and your guests can fully experience and enjoy your wedding day. With A Perfect Plan Wedding Consulting, Michelle and her team will handle all of the details so you can be present for one of the most special days of your life. You’ll also receive support throughout the planning process and all of the tools and checklists you need to make sure everything is perfect for the big day.

A Perfect Plan Wedding Consulting, LLC offers wedding planning services throughout the Gulf Coast region. Services include:

• Full Planning
  • Partial Planning
  • Month of Coordination

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
97% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Michelle from A Perfect Plan Wedding Consulting is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional wedding planning services. She is described as friendly, organized, and attentive, with great attention to detail. Reviewers appreciate her responsiveness and flexibility, as well as her ability to handle any issues that may arise. Michelle's expertise and professionalism help couples feel confident and stress-free throughout the planning process and on their wedding day. Overall,

Review summary

Powered by AI

S
Sara B. Sent on 12/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

michelle again and again!

michelle was a dream. she went above and beyond to make sure all our wishes were met! she was so attentive and in tune with what our vision was, her floral and rental designs were exactly what we pictured! not to mention she is the kindest human being, she made me feel so comfortable to be open and honest with her. she was a comforting presence on the day of. we would choose her again and again!!
Lynnsey
Lynnsey N. Sent on 01/13/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Ever planned a wedding with your best friend? Me neither, but that's what it's like working with Michelle.

Working with Michelle for my wedding was a lot like planning a wedding with your best friend. From day one, it felt like we just "clicked" and she knew exactly what I was wanting for my November wedding. I live in Seattle and planned my wedding to be in Orange Beach so I needed someone with local connections to lead me to make the best choices and that's exactly what Michelle did. I felt so much better knowing that I had her by my side literally every step of the way. I decided to do partial planning for my wedding with the assistance of Michelle and she was exceptional from the very start. I felt like I could contact her at anytime for anything. Quick to respond to any question, no matter how big or small the request was.

In the weeks leading up to my wedding, Michelle lead me through every detail big and small and made me feel so at ease by the day my wedding rolled around. When the day actually arrived, I knew that even if something did go awry, Michelle would handle it. I got to the point where if something did come up, I would look at her and say "do whatever you think is/looks best" and every time, it looked better than I had originally planned.

Every detail was meticulously planned- which I absolutely loved and appreciated! My wedding was the best day of my life and Michelle had a hand in making it absolutely perfect!

Even if you think having a wedding planner is expensive, the money you pay saves you worry in the long run. Do it!
Caity
Caity R. Sent on 01/06/2024

Wonderful to work with!

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was amazing from start to finish! I highly recommend her as she was readily available for any and all needs!
illustration message bubble

· Mansion Weddings
WeddingWalls
5.0 out of 5 rating , 82 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding