WeddingWalls

Milton, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

WeddingWalls is an Event Decorating Company based in the Florida Panhandle. Steve & Tracy Lastinger, your husband and wife design team, will work directly with you, or you and your Wedding Coordinator to create the most elegant setting for your special day. Our custom backdrops and unique fabric designs along with our beautiful chiavari chair rentals and lighting designs allow us to transform your special day into an unforgettable event!

Contact: 850-995-9988

Contact Email: Tracy@weddingwalls.com

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Mandaps
Signage
Tables
Tent Accessories

What is the starting price for tents?

$750

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$300

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$7.50

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Theresa
    Theresa N. Getting married on 02/09/2022

100% Recommend!

Tracy was amazing! COVID and hurricane Sally could have been my worst nightmare, but Tracy was incredible and helped to ensure our big day was beautiful. I can't thank her enough and I would 100% recommend their services. THANK YOU!
    Kaisey A. Married on 10/30/2021

Wedding Walls

Oh my goodness. I cannot say enough amazing things about Tracy, her husband, and their entire crew. They made my day so perfect and so beautiful. It was absolutely stunning and they are so fun and easy to work with. We also had a huge mishap on wedding day that was based on some miscommunication between me (the bride) and our reception venue. Basically we needed an emergency dance floor delivered ASAP and Tracy made it happen. Anyone else could’ve come to me and told the bride to deal with it and she completely took care of it and all I had to do was pay her later, no stress on my plate at all. Truly an amazing company and so so happy I got to know them and work with them. They are like family now and I love them ❤️ Thinking about planning an anniversary party just so I can work with them again! 😂
  • Joelle
    Joelle S. Married on 08/06/2021

Beautiful Draping, Excellent Service, Professional & Great Advice

Tracy at Weddingwalls was so wonderful to work with. She met with us on several occasions to review different options for our venue. When our original venue got canceled due to Covid, she went above and beyond to help us out with our new venue. Tracy was so helpful with her advice on where to put our money as far as decorating our venue within our budget. Very personable. Extremely professional. As a mother of the bride who worked with her the most, I highly recommend Tracy (and her husband Steve) with Weddingwalls for your wedding decor and venue needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tara Cook Photography Tara Cook Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolute best in the area

DJ HoloQuest DJ HoloQuest Wedding DJs

Wedding Walls is by far our favorite vendor. We have worked with them on several weddings and we are always amazed at how well they transform each space. They are also a husband and wife team.. just like us!

Love Is Wild Photography Love Is Wild Photography Wedding Photographers

Wedding Walls are wonderful and their work is outstanding! We have irked with them on numerous occasions and they always do such a wonderful job. Every wedding event space looks beautiful. We highly recommend Wedding Walls! -Mirabel Photography

4865 W Spencerfield Road Milton, FL, 32571

Consultations by Appointment
Location of (WeddingWalls)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding