Marry Me Wedding Rentals

Pensacola, FL View map

Marry Me Wedding Rentals provides furniture and decoration rentals for couples getting married in the Pensacola area. From large scale tents to small centerpiece arrangements, the rental company has you covered. Marry Me Wedding Rentals offers products for every occasion and even offers a special selection for destination and beach weddings. You can even choose to rent a vintage car for your special day! Whatever the vision, there is an item for you.

Start by looking at the selection of items in their showroom. Their expansive options of chairs, tables, lighting and decor will accommodate any type of venue, style or theme. Their team will assist with setup and cleanup on your big day and deliver all of your chosen rentals. Relax while every item you have chosen is in its perfect place for your big day.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$300.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$12.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$425.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Sara
    Sara Married on 10/26/2019

Marry Me Wedding Rentals

Marry Me Wedding Rentals helped make our wedding day absolutely gorgeous! They were easy to work with, collaborated with us to have beautifully decorated table settings, and they helped set the mood for an absolutely wonderful evening! We would highly recommend Marry Me Wedding Rentals to anyone looking for a very reasonably priced and very professional company that will help your wedding night be a huge success!
  • Maryam
    Maryam K. Married on 10/04/2019

Great family business!

Suzanne and Mark were fantastic to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of state and Suzanne seemed to understand exactly what I wanted. When I talked to her on the phone it felt like we knew each other for years! Her products are beautiful and their staff was great! They are a family business and they make you feel like you are part of that. I would highly recommend them!
    Audrey Married on 05/25/2019

Marry Me rentals is the best in the business

When I contacted Marry Me and spoke to Suzanne the first time, I knew from her response to my needs that they were going to be great. I had priced and spoken to other local rental companies and they just did not seem interested in our wedding and wanted contracts signed BEFORE coming to meet me. Suzanne came right out and they measured the area, spoke to the venue coordinator and my wedding planner. She stayed in touch with me and was always available when I had questions or needed to change the rental. The tent, lighting, tables, linens, stage and dance floor were stunning and made our event so much better. I highly recommend Marry Me rentals, Suzanne and her crew.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Camp Retreat Camp Retreat Barn & Farm Weddings

Marry Me Wedding Rentals do a great job with all of your wedding decoration needs! They have a great and large selection of decorations and lighting! Overall great people to work with.

Hilton Pensacola Beach Hilton Pensacola Beach Hotel Weddings

Suzanne and the Team at Marry Me are ROCK-STARS in my book! Our team loves them and are always on-point! Did we say we love this team? So do our clients! -Darrin Land

Apple Market Apple Market Wedding Caterers

Suzanne and her team at Marry Me Rentals are nothing short of amazing! We have worked together for years and we highly recommend them for any and all services they provide!

238 W Michigan Ave Pensacola, FL, 32505
Location of (Marry Me Wedding Rentals)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding