Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

Elberta, AL View map

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings is an experienced wedding planning service based in Orange Beach, Alabama, that specializes in helping couples to plan their dream day throughout the Alabama Gulf Coast area. Company founder and lead planner, Sissy Cook, is passionate about creating both a successful wedding day and a stress-free, enjoyable wedding planning experience for every couple she works with.

All Ido Gulf Coast Weddings couples receive one-on-one attention from this professional team of planners. They are committed to creating a personalized and flawless event that your guests will remember for years to come. Ido Gulf Coast Weddings offer a variety of wedding planning packages to suit your style and needs. Their Perfect Memories packages includes wedding-planning services, sand ceremony, bamboo archway, white resin chairs, chair sashes, and more. This company can assist in planning a variety of wedding types including civil, cultural, military, eco-friendly, and many more. A sample of the services offered by Ido Gulf Coast Weddings include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Linda
    Linda R. Married on 05/01/2021

Quality experience and great results!

I want to thank Sissy for doing such an incredible job with my daughter’s wedding. It is so stressful to plan a destination wedding. My wedding planner gave me Sissy’s name to do the flowers for the wedding. She did an outstanding job! The flowers were just gorgeous! I then found out she could handle all my rental needs of chairs and reception and wedding decorations. They promptly delivered and took down everything that was used. Sissy also helped me by giving me other helpful suggestions such as other vendors needed for wedding events. Sissy was so helpful and professional. I would highly recommend Sissy and Pelican Pete’s Party Rentals for any special events. Thank you for helping to make our wedding a success.
    Salena H. Married on 04/09/2021

OUTSTANDING customer service and QUICK response

I cannot say enough about Sissy. Our wedding is not till 2021, and she has been OUTSTANDING. answers EVERY question, EVERY email, EVERY call with a quick response. She has given suggestions and ideas that are just prefect. THANK you for making this experience great and very comfortable. Cannot wait to see our dream wedding come together. THANK YOU!!

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Salena for the sweet review. It has been a pleasure working with you! We are excited to see everything unfold and come to life for you.
    Jordyn W. Married on 10/12/2020

5 STARS!!! (I would give them 10 if I could!)

I don’t know what my husband & I would have done without Sissy & Deanna, not only on our wedding day but through the entire process. We had a destination wedding coming all the way from Michigan & I never felt like our plans missed a beat. Our first venue cancelled on us due to a hurricane, but Sissy & Deanna never made it a big deal because they have so many connections in the Gulf Shores area!! Before I knew it they had other options for BEAUTIFUL venues for our same wedding date!! We booked another the next day! When another hurricane was headed our way for that Saturday, my husband & I decided it would be safer for everyone if we moved the wedding to Monday. Sissy & Deanna had everything covered with our vendors & worked everything out! The transition was flawless & not to mention everything turned out perfectly!! Everything that Sissy & Deanna recommended (florals, DJ, minister, bakery, photographer & we even used their sister-company Pelican Pete for party rentals) everything was spot on perfect! These ladies don’t allow you to stress, they just took our vision & made it happen. They never make you feel like a bother & are truly SO great at what they do! We are so grateful to have had the best & most genuine wedding planners around!! Thank you so much for planning our dream wedding Sissy & Deanna!

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings's reply:

Oh Jordyn! Thank you so much for your sweet review! We absolutely loved working with you and your mom through everything. I mean after TWO hurricanes and moving your date just so all the family could get here as soon as the island opened back up! Whew! But we made it and your wedding was beautiful! Best Wishes and can't wait to see y'all again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

26370 Bruhn Road Elberta, AL, 36530
2519865465
Location of (Ido Gulf Coast Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding