Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

Elberta, AL 36530 Map · Phone number

About Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

Looking for a wedding planner, rentals or services for your special day? Whether you are planning a destination wedding to Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan or the surrounding areas, Ido Gulf Coast Weddings offers a wide variety of services including wedding planning, rentals (tables, linens, decor, chairs, tents, arches, etc.), photography, music selection, minister, favors and much more!

Our clients receive personalized one-on-one attention and can count on us to help with just about any question or request they may have. We want to make sure that our brides feel confident about every aspect of their special day without any worries.

Outdoor wedding
Groom

9 Reviews for Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 06/02/2017

I cannot say enough about how accommodating Ms. Sissy and her staff are! I recently had a destination wedding in Gulf Shores, AL which included a beach ceremony and indoor reception at Craft Farms Golf Resort and "I Do/ Pelican Pete Party Rentals" provided the decor for both. Every step of the way, Ms. Sissy and crew went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day was the BEST day ever! They were very patient with all of my changes, including on my wedding day when I needed additional items; they pulled what I needed and even brought it to me. This staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. The prices were affordable and everyone raved about how nice everything looked on my wedding day. I highly recommend this establishment!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/13/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would. Sissy, Heather, and the IDo Gulf Coast team rocked it. I feel so blessed to have had them help coordinate my rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. They were so on top of things and made sure I was stress free for my big day. Everything was so perfect down to the last detail. Being from out of state, I was worried how I was going to plan everything, but they took the reigns and made sure everything was coordinated PERFECTLY. I couldn't have asked for a better team :))

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 12/31/2016

If I could give a million stars, I would! Sissy Cook and her staff are amazing!!! We had our wedding in Gulf Shores on Dec. 31st. There was a good bit of anxiety in the beginning because there was no way to know what the weather would be like. Sissy put my fears to rest by having more than one plan for the festivities. Ido Gulfcoast Weddings is a one stop shop. They took care of EVERYTHING and more! All we had to do was show up!!! We were able to have the ceremony on the beach and the reception outside as well! It was fabulous!!! From the food, decor, flowers, music, photography, rehearsal, spa day for the bridesmaids and much more, she coordinated it all! Anytime I had a question,day or night, Sissy and her staff responded. Sissy is a beautiful person inside and out. Her staff is so professional and kind. You cannot go wrong by hiring Ido Gulfcoast Weddings to plan your event!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Award

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2