26370 Bruhn Road, Elberta, AL 36530 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings is an experienced wedding planning service based in Orange Beach, Alabama, that specializes in helping couples to plan their dream day throughout the Alabama Gulf Coast area. Company founder and lead planner, Sissy Cook, is passionate about creating both a successful wedding day and a stress-free, enjoyable wedding planning experience for every couple she works with.

All Ido Gulf Coast Weddings couples receive one-on-one attention from this professional team of planners. They are committed to creating a personalized and flawless event that your guests will remember for years to come. Ido Gulf Coast Weddings offer a variety of wedding planning packages to suit your style and needs. Their Perfect Memories packages includes wedding-planning services, sand ceremony, bamboo archway, white resin chairs, chair sashes, and more. This company can assist in planning a variety of wedding types including civil, cultural, military, eco-friendly, and many more. A sample of the services offered by Ido Gulf Coast Weddings include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design

Other couples have also viewed

• A Wedding Collection
  • A Perfect Plan Wedding Consulting
  • Felicia by Design
  • Amore Beach & Barn Weddings
Orange Beach Wedding
rumors beach house orange beach wedding katie alec photography best wedding photographers in birmingham alabama 62 1024x6871 51 662809 1561135025
Couple holding hands
Beach Wedding
Beach Wedding

22 Reviews for Ido Gulf Coast Weddings

Salena H. · Married on 04/09/2021

OUTSTANDING customer service and QUICK response

I cannot say enough about Sissy. Our wedding is not till 2021, and she has been OUTSTANDING. answers EVERY question, EVERY email, EVERY call with a quick response. She has given suggestions and ideas that are just prefect. THANK you for making this experience great and very comfortable. Cannot wait to see our dream wedding come together. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Salena for the sweet review. It has been a pleasure working with you! We are excited to see everything unfold and come to life for you.

Jordyn W. · Married on 10/12/2020

5 STARS!!! (I would give them 10 if I could!)

I don’t know what my husband & I would have done without Sissy & Deanna, not only on our wedding day but through the entire process. We had a destination wedding coming all the way from Michigan & I never felt like our plans missed a beat. Our first venue cancelled on us due to a hurricane, but Sissy & Deanna never made it a big deal because they have so many connections in the Gulf Shores area!! Before I knew it they had other options for BEAUTIFUL venues for our same wedding date!! We booked another the next day! When another hurricane was headed our way for that Saturday, my husband & I decided it would be safer for everyone if we moved the wedding to Monday. Sissy & Deanna had everything covered with our vendors & worked everything out! The transition was flawless & not to mention everything turned out perfectly!! Everything that Sissy & Deanna recommended (florals, DJ, minister, bakery, photographer & we even used their sister-company Pelican Pete for party rentals) everything was spot on perfect! These ladies don’t allow you to stress, they just took our vision & made it happen. They never make you feel like a bother & are truly SO great at what they do! We are so grateful to have had the best & most genuine wedding planners around!! Thank you so much for planning our dream wedding Sissy & Deanna!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings's reply:

Oh Jordyn! Thank you so much for your sweet review! We absolutely loved working with you and your mom through everything. I mean after TWO hurricanes and moving your date just so all the family could get here as soon as the island opened back up! Whew! But we made it and your wedding was beautiful! Best Wishes and can't wait to see y'all again!
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/10/2020

Best customer experience ever!

Sissy is AMAZING! My wedding isn’t until the fall of 2020 and it’s a destination wedding so not being where everything you need can be stressful. Sissy has been making this process so easy for me!!! Finding ways to save money, how to arrange things, she even sent her guys to the venue to check which was the set up would work best!!! Not only has she helped with the rentals but she helped me find my hair and makeup company, florist, and even helped me on catering and told me pros and cons of things! 10/10 so pleased with Ido Gulf Coast!! Best decision I’ve made for this wedding by far!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings's reply:

Thank you Anne for the outstanding review! We are so excited to work with you on your upcoming wedding. I'm so happy I was about to answer all your questions and put you at ease about all the details. We've got this!!! Enjoy and relax.
    XOXO
    Sissy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings Pricing

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings Price Rates

Ido Gulf Coast Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 26370 Bruhn Road Elberta, AL, 36530 See on map
    2519865465 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ido Gulf Coast Weddings)