Serendipity Engagements

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map Visit website

Serendipity Engagements is a wedding rental company situated in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Owned and operated by a husband-and-wife duo, their aim is to make engagements a time of excitement and joy. They are dedicated to providing a seamless event rental service to ensure that you won't have to worry about those details in the lead-up to your wonderful celebration. For a straightforward and enjoyable wedding rental experience, look no further than Serendipity Engagements.

Event rentals include a range of thoughtfully curated pieces, including handmade tables and benches, vintage sofas, table decor, flatware, and more. Their tables and benches are part of the beautifully rustic Renegade Collection and consist of up to 25 tables that can seat 200 guests. To ensure that your special day unfolds harmoniously, Serendipity Engagements offers delivery, set-up, and clean-up services.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware

What is the starting price for tables?

$55

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and so easy to work with

I cannot say enough good things about this business. When I had one of my vendors cancel on me with only a week before my wedding, I reached out to Serendipity Engagements and Nicole, the owner, responded quickly and arranged for me to have tables and benches for my wedding even though she had a wedding later that day. Her team set up everything early and went on the the other wedding. When I say they genuinely care about their couples' wedding day, I mean it. I don't know what we would have done without them
    Allison D. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Perfect, Unique Rentals and Unbeatable Service!

We had an amazing experience renting from Serendipity Engagements! Not only were the tables and benches stunning, but the service from Nicole and her staff was unbeatable! At a reasonable price, they turned our vision into reality. If you want beautiful rentals without it costing you an arm and a leg, you have to book with Serendipity Engagements!

Serendipity Engagements's reply:

Thank you so much Allison!! We enjoyed being apart of your special day. Your guests were so sweet, as well, in sharing compliments of our tables and benches! Congratulations again on your wedding ☺️
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They built a custom bar for our wedding !

Okay, one of the coolest parts about this business is that if you want something they don't yet offer, they'll build it so you can have it for your wedding! I have never worked with a company so willing and able to make a dream come true. Look at this bar and these cocktail tables they built so we could have them for our reception. Amazingly awesome is an understatement :)
  • illustration stars

Point Washington Preserve
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Park & Outdoor Weddings

24 18th Street Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459
Location of (Serendipity Engagements)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding