3310 Marion Oaks Way, Pensacola, FL 32507 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Melinda Orona Weddings + Events

Melinda Orona Weddings + Events offers wedding planning and coordination in the Florida Panhandle and lower Alabama areas. We offer day of coordination as well as partial and full planning options. Contact us for a free consultation!

Follow Melinda Orona Weddings + Events on

989a9fcd2d688e91 cory12

7 Reviews for Melinda Orona Weddings + Events

Samantha Williams · Married on 12/28/2019

Yes yes yes

Melinda was a god send for planning every last detail for our wedding. I wasn’t stressed at all because she had it handled. Hiring her was the best money I’ve ever spent! There are so many things that I never even thought about and she was on top of everything. So thankful she was apart of our journey for our day!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Melinda Orona Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you guys for putting your trust in us for your wedding day! We enjoyed every minute. Wishing you guys all the best on your new journey this year!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2019

Way over and beyond!!!

We aren’t sure where to start with Melinda! In short, she helped create our beautiful dream wedding in ways I could never imagine! Days later, guests still keep talking about how incredibly sweet, organized, and calm she was! Among lots of other things Melinda did, she surprised us by adding a gorgeous floral arrangement to our arbor!!! Long story short, I was too overwhelmed with details/and cost of wedding planning and just decided to add just simple fabric. In reality, I wanted more. In a very short time the day of, Melinda and a few bridesmaids decided to create a floral arrangements with extra flower to add the special touch! Even more, she never mentioned it - I found out about this sweet surprise through other guests!!! Melinda, your presence meant the world to us! Thank you ten times over! Love, Seth and Mary

Sent on 07/30/2019

Melinda Orona Weddings + Events's reply:

Ahhh you are seriously the sweetest, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. It was our absolute pleasure to work with you guys on your big day!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a stress-free, beautiful ceremony- HIRE HER!

Melinda was great! My husband and I decided that we wanted to get married right away after we got engaged, so we set the date within 3 months of hiring Melinda. We wanted something sweet and simple, but with us having such a large family that made the planning a little more difficult. Melinda assured me that everything I wanted could happen and she sure enough made my dreams come true, plus some. I did not have to lift a finger, and after watching my sister plan her very large traditional wedding without a planner, I knew I did not want to do the same. Melinda made sure I was not stressed out about any detail, she literally took care of everything possible. She has a great selection of vendors with very affordable prices. I would recommend her for anyone thinking about whether or not it is worth it to hire a planner. DO IT :)

Sent on 01/23/2019

Melinda Orona Weddings + Events's reply:

Definitely the largest beach ceremony I have had to date, and I absolutely loved it! Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony, it was gorgeous! The people, the weather, the flowers, the SUNSET, it was all amazing. Thank you guys so much.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Melinda Orona Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ash Simmons Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Melinda. Anytime I hear that a bride has Melinda booked, I know that the wedding will run smoothly and that she will be there if I need any assistance. She is a genuine person who truly cares about her couples.

• 3310 Marion Oaks Way Pensacola, Florida, 32507 See on map
    Location of (Melinda Orona Weddings + Events)