Southern Frills Weddings & Events

Pensacola, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Southern Frills Weddings and Events, based in Pensacola, Florida, is a boutique wedding planning service that centers everything they do around the happy couple. Since 2016, owner Kelly has been creating luxury event services for couples throughout Florida. Bringing the latest trends combined with Southern charm is what the talented team at Southern Frills Weddings and Events do best. They provide a tailored experience to couples and their guests, taking every little detail into account and bringing them together to a day infused with love.

Kelly and the skilled team of event planners at Southern Frills Weddings and Events provide full-service planning from budget analysis to event design. Considering even the smallest details, the team tailors everything down to venue scent to the couple, creating a day that is undeniably theirs. Fast and easy communication is a priority of theirs in providing a luxury service, where couples can simply relax while their dream day is made a reality.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hilary S. Married on 06/04/2022

Wedding Wizards!

I loved working with Kelly and her team!
    They were very professional and thorough. She made me feel comfortable from day one and exceeded my expectations for service.
    Kelly made it easy to work with my schedule and always responded in a timely manner.
    For the day of the wedding I truly believe her efforts were what made the day a huge success. She had a handle on everything and we felt very well taken care of.
    From my perspective they had everything well organized and we even had our wedding party compliment their work ethic. Our best man observed they were constantly working that day and felt we made a great call in acquiring their services.
    I realistically could not have asked for more for my wedding. It was a beautiful day, we had the best time, and Southern Frills helped make that a reality.
    We highly recommend them for your own wedding. They helped me get all the details nailed down and relieved a lot of stress from the planning. Our wedding would not have been the same without them!
    Kristel F. Married on 09/09/2021

Above and Beyond!

Kelly and her staff were amazing! They were organized, professional, fun, even the other vendors love her! She thought of everything and made my daughters wedding day very relaxing and enjoyable! She thinks very quick on her feet and always has an alternative plan! Would highly recommend!!!
    Sandra H. Married on 08/21/2021

Very professional

The staff was organized, professional,and Jonny on the spot when anything came up. (Like eye lash glue) D.J. Not showing..LOL ….We got so many compliments on the ceremony and wedding and our only was stress free and happy.... beautiful set up and 15 minutes the take it all down and packed it into our truck. I will recommend them to everyone.
  • illustration stars

Team

Kelly Rhodes
Kelly Rhodes
Owner + Lead Planner

Born as an Alabama girl, but raised in the Panhandle of Florida.

Events have always been apart of my life. I love serving my clients. It gives my know greater joy than knowing that I get to help create a day my clients will talk about for the rest of their lives. It lights my heart on fire.

Madeline  Vo
Madeline Vo
Assistant Planner

A wonderful creative, who is currently planning her own wedding. Being the newest to our team, Madeline has added her personality and styling ideas pushing our events to a new level!

From creating binders of wedding collages at an early age… to making her own dream wedding a reality. Madeline has always understood her passion and dives in head first into today’s wedding and event trends. She brings to life each couple’s vision through unshakable commitment and empathy. Madeline goes above and beyond for every client to help make their day absolutely magical.

Xylia  Allen
Xylia Allen
Administrative Coordinator

A transfer from Oklahoma, and completing a Hospitality degree, Xylia joined Southern Frills as an Intern and has accepted a position as an Administrative Coordinator. She manages all of the office tasks and scheduling to keep the company flourising and providing the best client experience possible.

Pensacola Pensacola, FL, 32504
850-466-3651
Location of (Southern Frills Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding