Southern Frills Weddings & Events Reviews

Southern Frills Weddings & Events 4
  • Ashtin

Ashtin Giambrone · Married on 06/08/2019

Giambrone/Beckett Wedding

Kelly did an incredible job! From planning to execution, Kelly was top notch. She was always available throughout the months leading up to the wedding. She was flexible and detail oriented. She took the details that my daughter and her fiance wanted for there wedding and made each one a reality! The wedding was everything they wanted and more! Kelly kept us updated regularly on the budget we set - when it was all said and done - we came in under budget - but the wedding exceeded our expectations.
    Kelly made the process so seamless, relaxing and fun!
    The wedding decor was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the cakes were incredible, the flowers divine, and everyone had a fabulous time. Kelly made a trolley schedule - so most of our wedding guest did not have to drive to and from the festivities.
    I just cannot tell you how blessed we feel to have had Kelly working with us during this joyous time. She even survived the "bride Daddy"! ;) We wish Kelly and Southern Frills the best!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Crenshaw · Married on 06/01/2019

Southern frills is a must

Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with. Southern Frills helped me plan the most perfect wedding day from day one until the day of. They helped me prioritize and organize all of the wedding festivities and were available to talk to and ask questions any time I needed them. Kelly made sure that everything was exactly how I had imagined and continuously checked to make sure I was happy with how everything was going. My guests say that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended and I thank Southern Frills for that. Kelly and her team created the most beautiful wedding day I could have asked for. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Destinee

Destinee Ford · Married on 03/30/2019

The Best Planner You Could Hire

Kelly was so kind and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. She kept me on track of sending over needed information such as contracts, numbers, and names. Everybpart of the wedding ran so smoothly do to Kelly’s ability to plan such a wonderful event. She was very flexible with having meetings because I live in a different state as well. I highly recommend Kelly for any event you’re having.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Kami

Kami · Married on 03/10/2019

Kelly is THE best wedding coordinator EVER!

I kid you not, Kelly is a Godsend. For real, she saw my vision and even did things that I would never have thought of to make our wedding simply perfect. The month of she took over and coordinated all of the vendors, created the day of timeline, and designed the layout for the wedding and reception. The day of my wedding I did nothing but relax because Kelly and Maddie took care of it all, and it was gorgeous!! I wish I could give Southern Frills a hundred stars... and even then, it wouldn't do them justice. I am so thankful and blessed to have had Kelly be apart of my planning and wedding day experience! It is very evident that this is Kelly's passion.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Holly Burkel · Married on 11/17/2018

The BEST, hands down

I thought after first getting engaged and starting the planning process that I wouldn't need a planner. **DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND THINK YOU DON'T NEED A PLANNER!!** I am so happy I talked to friends and family who encouraged me to look in to it. They know me better than I know myself and they really wanted me to enjoy my big day and not stress. That's where Kelly came in to save me. I decided to meet with her, because a consultation wasn't a big deal, it's just a meeting to see if I want to work with you kind of deal. Right off the bat, I knew she was organized and knew what she was doing. I felt so relaxed being around her, like I shouldn't have a care in the world and she would take care of it all. And boy, did she! All questions and concerns were directed to her. She coordinated all of my vendors; created a timeline; disbursed tips for us to the vendors. She set up the floor plan for us. She even made sure that I ate at the reception ( I wasn't very hungry from all the excitement, but she made sure I ate).She made sure the reception details were perfect and just how I had envisioned them; she checked on me and my husband and our parents through out the reception to see if we needed anything, if everything was going good; at one point I was so tired, she even tracked down an energy drink so I could continue through the reception. I cannot say enough about how awesome, professional, organized, and all around really nice Kelly is. If you are looking for a planner...wait scratch that...if you are engaged, you need to look for a planner, and I recommend you meet with Kelly at Southern Frills.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Kelly is the most PHENOMENAL wedding coordinator ever!!

There are not enough words to adequately describe the amazingness that is Kelly!! We hired her for the month-of coordination of our wedding and I wish I could hire her for all things in life. She was super responsive, helpful, and gave fantastic guidance when requested or needed. At the rehearsal, she gave very detailed, printed handouts of the wedding day to the entire bridal party + parents so everyone knew where to be and when. Not once did someone ask me what time something was supposed to happen or where they were supposed to be. As the bride, that was TREMENDOUSLY helpful!!! She checked in a few times the day of and always with the most beautiful and happy smile on her face. I never realized getting married could be so stress-free and easy until I worked with Kelly. My husband and I actually got to eat at the reception thanks to Kelly (he even got seconds!) and we never wanted for a water or drink as she had full glasses on our table or in our hands the entire night. Our guests also had nothing but great things to say about her as well, what a pleasure she was to be around and how beautifully she executed the wedding and reception. Brides – hire her immediately!! You will not regret this decision and she is worth it!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired Kelly for the month of coordinator for my wedding. She was AMAZING! I could call or text her anytime for anything and she was always available to help me. I literally did nothing the day of my wedding and it was so nice. I was able to relax and enjoy my day with my girls. Kelly had coordinated with all my vendors and had a timeline for the day laid out. She had them printed to hand out at the rehearsal so everyone knew what was going on the day of the wedding. She was constantly checking on me and my husband making sure we had full drinks and didn’t need anything. She made some awesome recommendations for some of my vendors. You will not be disappointed with the service Kelly provides! Ladies if you want a stress free wedding day I highly recommend using Kelly.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kacey · Married on 03/10/2018

I really cannot say enough good things about Kelly. She helped me planned an over the top 40th Birthday party for my husband. She was a great communicator. She had amazing ideas and vision. She stayed within our budget. She stayed calm at times I may have been anxious about details. My guest were blown away by the attention to detail at the party. She stayed the entire party to assure everyone was tended too and if there were any vendor issues. I would definitely use her again to plan any size event.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jordan · Married on 02/23/2018

Kelly is an angel sent from heaven! I thought I may just plan the wedding by myself since I wanted a small wedding, but quickly became overwhelmed. Kelly swooped in and filled in the gaps. She made sure every "I" was dotted and every "T" was crossed. Our day was a dream come true and it is all because of Kelly.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Southern Frills Weddings & Events 6
    Southern Frills Weddings & Events 7
    Southern Frills Weddings & Events 8

Ardythe · Married on 10/08/2017

I can not praise Kelly highly enough. Our daughter's wedding turned into a total disaster when it was cancelled due to Hurricane Nate. 99% of the guests had flown in from out of town. Kelly practically moved in with us and moved heaven and earth to find another venue, caterer, etc and arrange for everything to fall in place for a perfect wedding in less than 24 hours! She went way beyond what she needed to do and was there for us every step of the way including decorating the night before. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! We love this woman!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

myrna · Married on 10/08/2017

This superior professional wedding planner who takes charge in the most adverse of adverse circumstances and makes your dream wedding come to fruition. kelly is poised, calm and never lost her confident smile of knowing that she could revive a wedding that was cancelled 12 hrs before it was to take place. when the hurricane struck Pensacola Beach on Saturday October 7, 2017 and our wedding was postponed and then cancelled 12 hours before the ceremony, Kelly not only secured another venue, but also kept the vendors on hold waiting for the details of a rescheduled wedding for guests who had travelled from out of state to attend. when the contracted photographer was skittish about keeping his commitment due to pending stormy weather, Kelly had another photographer on site (who, btw, was stupendous) and assembled a new team. Kelly "called in a favor" from a food vendor who had previously promised Kelly that if she were ever in a pinch, he needed only one and half hr to prepare food for 100 people. we had an outstanding cajun buffet on 18 hrs notice, thanks to Kelly. AND THE BRIDE HAD A WEDDING OUTSIDE WITH THE OCEAN AND BEACH IN VIEW!

there is so much more to tell, as I could go on and on…. but to all of you who read this review, this professional has it all together and is well deserved of a five star "plus" platinum gold star.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly is the sweetest, most professional wedding planner! She handled my day of coordination. I never had to worry about a thing and she went above and beyond to make my day beautiful and stress free!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

rebecca · Married on 05/12/2017

Kelly was an absolute gem! She grasped exactly what kind of look we were trying to achieve and went above and beyond our expectations. Her added details to the decorations, flowers, and centerpieces really made it feel personal for us. With all the questions I had and ideas that popped in my head, she was always just an email away ready to answer. I highly recommend Kelly to plan your upcoming wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2017

rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

Kelly was an amazing wedding planner! We hired her for day of. She helped with the rehearsal walk through as well. I never once had to worry about anything or ask her to do something she was always on it!! She’s extremely organized, remains calm at all times, and is very sweet and genuine. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shaina · Married on 09/09/2016

Kelly was an absolute wonder as our event planner. She was hired to decorate, coordinate and even put out fires (not a party without a fire...haha) at our wedding reception! She was always available through email or phone to answer any questions and put this stressed bride at ease. She also worked seamlessly with the team at our event venue, one less thing for us to have to worry about and assured us everyone involved was on the same page. Her passion for event planning truly shows in her work, no detail was left unnoticed. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner for any type of event. Thank you again for making our special day so beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kelly was a fantastic day-of coordinator for our DIY wedding! She helped us in so many ways, from helping us with our DJ to making sure all of the traditional wedding events occurred on our day! Her warm smile kept us assured that any hiccups were being handled for us. If you're considering getting a coordinator; Kelly is your girl. She caters to your wedding style and makes sure that you are happy with your day. THANK YOU, KELLY!

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/06/2012

Kelly and her team were absolutely amazing. They made sure our year of planning and day of were stress free, and that we had the wedding of our dreams

The team at Southern Frills was incredible. They made our wedding day dreams come true from organizing the event space, to flowers, to transportation, to making sure we had food during and after the reception, the list goes on. Kelly is the sweetest, and she is SO good at what she does. She is incredibly organized and ready to get the job done no matter what it takes. She listened to me on my stressful days, kindly reassured me it would all be fine, and then made sure it was all fine. She is absolutely, without a doubt, the best.

Sent on 11/30/2018