7650 Sowell Road, Milton, FL 32570 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sowell Farms

Sowell Farms has been owned and operated by The Sowell family for many years. This country style, elegant venue is breathtaking.

Located on 100 acres of land, adorned with 100 plus year old trees with a stunning sunset makes Sowell Farms the number one Bride's choice for outdoor Weddings!

Why should you choose Sowell Farm's for your Big Day ? Sowell Farms is a family run venue where each of us play an important role in making this day magical. We treat each of our clients as if it is our daughter, son, brother or sister getting married and we want it to be the best day of your life. We truly care about each and every one of our brides and you will feel that from the beginning to the end of this experience.

img0248 2
img0248 2

• Real Weddings 6

12 Reviews for Sowell Farms

Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/10/2019

Best place ever. Good on prices.

Kirsten · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing venue

Sowell Farms was perfect got my wedding! Ashlie was amazing at making sure I had everything I needed to booked to make my day the best day ever!

• Tonise

Tonise · Married on 11/09/2018

Our Dream Wedding

First and foremost I must say thank you Sowell Farms for making the day of our dreams come true! Sowell Farms took care of EVERYTHING. There was nothing that we’d change. We will definitely be doing our vow renewal there in 20 years time! You can’t go wrong hiring this team of people! They are the nicest hard working team in the area! Give them a call, take the tour, and allow them to dazzle you with all they have to offer! You will not be disappointed! This venue is gorgeous! It truly is a one stop shop for all things wedding. It all started earlier this year in January when we went Venue shopping. The tour was fantastic! Ryan took us around the property in a golf cart and explained what all we’d be getting if we signed with them. You get access to the entire farm on your day! They also have decorations and different props that you can use. You have your choice of cars that you can use as well! The have all kinds of options to make your day uniquely yours! These folks aren’t pushy at all nor do they talk down on other businesses. Instead they make excellent recommendations on who to work with. Some of the best in the business! We also used Ashlie as our day of wedding coordinator and she was fantastic! Just give her a timeline and everything falls into place! Seamlessly and unobtrusively. We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of. They even allowed us to have our cake brought in the day before so we wouldn’t have to pay the delivery cost! Ryan became my go to to vent to about the weather! It was forecast at about 80% to rain on our day. I could show the many texts I sent about the rain and he steadfastly stated that it would not rain. We did the rehearsal inside the barn just in case though because I wasn’t as confident as he was lol. November 9, 2018 came and it was humid, muggy and in the 70’s that morning. We arrived at 10:00am to start hair and makeup. The clouds started rolling in and apparently it rained pretty hard for 30 minutes before the ceremony, I had no idea though because the bridal party kept me from my phone and had the music blasting. When it came time to do the first looks/bridal photos it was cloudy and the temperature had dropped drastically. It was also windy but it made for some drop dead photos. Guess what...when it was time for the ceremony we were able to have an outside wedding! We opted to have it by the barn in case the sky opened up. I’m not saying that Ryan is a weather master...I’m saying it didn’t rain though lol. The whole day went off without a hitch! My husband and I had an absolute wonderful time! I would highly recommend! Also, just because it’s a barn/farm venue doesn’t mean you have to do rustic. We had a beautiful black and white classic wedding and it was gorgeous! Especially with those black and white drapes on the ceiling! Matched perfectly with our color scheme. So again...thank you everyone at Sowell Farms for going above and beyond to make our day so very special! We can not thank you enough!

Award

Sowell Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, May, June, July, August

Real Weddings

• Megan Wages Hair and Makeup
    Megan Wages Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

This wedding venue is excellent. The atmosphere is great and the owners are very helpful at planning and setting up for your big day. They set up everything for you the day of the wedding so it’s all ready. It is so beautiful there. You also get to have a camel and zebra at your wedding!?? I highly recommend this venue!

• DJ HoloQuest
    DJ HoloQuest Wedding DJs

Sowell Farms is a beautiful place to get married. We have done several weddings here, and love working with them! Highly recommend this venue!

• 7650 Sowell Road Milton, 32570 See on map