- I have been DJing Weddings and parties along the Gulf Coast since 1996.
- I strive to make each event unique and work directly with my clients to help them with the planning of their events.
- I have multiple sound systems, allowing me to set up a seperate sound system for your ceremony.
(including battery powered ones for use on the beach.)
- I have a video projector that I am happy to use to project a slideshow or video.
- I am an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. Allowing me to perform your Wedding Ceremony as well.
- I am a professional Firefighter/Paramedic and offer discounts to Military, Fire, EMS, Police, and more.
- I DO NOT subcontract to another DJ, you will work with me directly and I will be the DJ that plays at your event.
Please feel free to contact me to talk about how I can assist you and make your wedding dreams become reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?Message vendor
11 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?Message vendor
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
TomCat Productions provides the officiant services for your wedding ceremony and the DJ services for your reception, which is a huge plus when you can knock out 2 vendors in one. He is great to work with and easy to get along with as a vendor. As an officiant, he has a great sound system set up so your guests can hear what's going on. And when it's time for your reception, be ready to dance and party all night long with Tom! Highly recommend his services to any couple in need!