- I have been DJing Weddings and parties along the Gulf Coast since 1996.
- I strive to make each event unique and work directly with my clients to help them with the planning of their events.
- I have multiple sound systems, allowing me to set up a seperate sound system for your ceremony.
(including battery powered ones for use on the beach.)
- I have a video projector that I am happy to use to project a slideshow or video.
- I am an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. Allowing me to perform your Wedding Ceremony as well.
- I am a professional Firefighter/Paramedic and offer discounts to Military, Fire, EMS, Police, and more.
- I DO NOT subcontract to another DJ, you will work with me directly and I will be the DJ that plays at your event.
Please feel free to contact me to talk about how I can assist you and make your wedding dreams become reality.
Other couples have also viewed:
6 Reviews for TomCat Productions
Recommended by 97% of couples
Allison · Married on 11/10/2018
Best DJ ever!! We used him twice! He even made us an amazing slide show!! He was so fun and kept our crowd involved!!! If I ever need DJ again he will be the person I call!!! He was just amazing!!!Sent on 10/08/2018
User5606610 · 2+ years ago
I can't imagine my wedding without Tom. He was our DJ and officiant. He was my first vendor there and my last vendor to leave. I would say he put more work into my wedding than any other vendor. He took the time to get to know my husband and I to plan the perfect ceremony and reception for us. He also helped with so many other things that had nothing to do with being a DJ or officiant. He went above and beyond his call of duty and I do not have 1 negative thing to say about my experience! Thank you again Tom! Hope to see you again!Sent on 11/11/2015
Taryn · Married on 05/30/2015
Tom did anything and everything to make sure our wedding day was a great time! Our guests are still commenting on how fun and helpful he was - truly went above and beyond. On top of a great night of dancing, he also took about 150+ photos and gave them to us on a jump drive at the end of the night, which was GREAT! Such a good guy and really cares about his clients and their big day. Thank you for everything Tom!Sent on 07/16/2015
TomCat Productions provides the officiant services for your wedding ceremony and the DJ services for your reception, which is a huge plus when you can knock out 2 vendors in one. He is great to work with and easy to get along with as a vendor. As an officiant, he has a great sound system set up so your guests can hear what's going on. And when it's time for your reception, be ready to dance and party all night long with Tom! Highly recommend his services to any couple in need!