TomCat Productions

Pensacola, FL View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

- I have been DJing Weddings and parties along the Gulf Coast since 1996.

- I strive to make each event unique and work directly with my clients to help them with the planning of their events.

- I have multiple sound systems, allowing me to set up a seperate sound system for your ceremony.

(including battery powered ones for use on the beach.)

- I have a video projector that I am happy to use to project a slideshow or video.

- I am an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. Allowing me to perform your Wedding Ceremony as well.

- I am a professional Firefighter/Paramedic and offer discounts to Military, Fire, EMS, Police, and more.

- I DO NOT subcontract to another DJ, you will work with me directly and I will be the DJ that plays at your event.

Please feel free to contact me to talk about how I can assist you and make your wedding dreams become reality.

www.facebook.com/tktomproductions

850-261-3575

tktom1015@yahoo.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • Jesse
    Jesse B. Married on 10/10/2021

A Professional Invested in Your Happiness

DJ Tom acted as both our DJ and our officiant on what was the greatest day of our lives, and he did a masterful job at both tasks. He took a huge role in helping us plan our perfect day well in advance, and he was willing to adjust the game plan for any reason that we may have needed. He was extremely fun and engaging with our guests, brought on a ton of energy to keep the night going strong, and had an unmatched synergy with our other vendors to ensure that the night was seamless. Additionally, the cost for his services was more than fair. I almost forgot to even mention the most important part of hiring the DJ, which is the music. He kept a solid playlist going to assure that the crowd kept dancing. If your venue is near DJ Tom’s vicinity, you should hire no other person to control your tunes or announce your joining as husband and wife.

TomCat Productions's reply:

Thank You Mr. & Mrs. Bertone, you are an amazing couple and I am honored to have the opportunity to be such a large part in your wedding day. Sincerely, THANK YOU for the kind words.
    Giana G. Married on 11/15/2020

Pump Up The Party

Tom was so much fun and was really engaging with the crowd. He did not only DJ for us but was also our officiant. His energy really made everyone fill up the dance floor!
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 10/25/2020

If you are looking for a wedding DJ and Officiant, I HIGHLY recommend Tom!

He worked very closely with us to ensure that our special day went as planned and even created a unique ceremony just for us. He was kind, professional, and very accommodating to any of our requests. Not only were me and my husband given a very detailed timeline, but he also provides photos so you never forget what a special day it was. I can definitely say Tom went above and beyond our expectations!!

Davis House Photography Davis House Photography Wedding Photographers

TomCat Productions provides the officiant services for your wedding ceremony and the DJ services for your reception, which is a huge plus when you can knock out 2 vendors in one. He is great to work with and easy to get along with as a vendor. As an officiant, he has a great sound system set up so your guests can hear what's going on. And when it's time for your reception, be ready to dance and party all night long with Tom! Highly recommend his services to any couple in need!

Pensacola, FL, 32514
Location of (TomCat Productions)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding