TomCat Productions Reviews

8 | Pensacola, FL

8 Reviews for TomCat Productions

Giana G. · Married on 11/15/2020

Pump Up The Party

Tom was so much fun and was really engaging with the crowd. He did not only DJ for us but was also our officiant. His energy really made everyone fill up the dance floor!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/25/2020

If you are looking for a wedding DJ and Officiant, I HIGHLY recommend Tom!

He worked very closely with us to ensure that our special day went as planned and even created a unique ceremony just for us. He was kind, professional, and very accommodating to any of our requests. Not only were me and my husband given a very detailed timeline, but he also provides photos so you never forget what a special day it was. I can definitely say Tom went above and beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ ever!! We used him twice! He even made us an amazing slide show!! He was so fun and kept our crowd involved!!! If I ever need DJ again he will be the person I call!!! He was just amazing!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

I can't imagine my wedding without Tom. He was our DJ and officiant. He was my first vendor there and my last vendor to leave. I would say he put more work into my wedding than any other vendor. He took the time to get to know my husband and I to plan the perfect ceremony and reception for us. He also helped with so many other things that had nothing to do with being a DJ or officiant. He went above and beyond his call of duty and I do not have 1 negative thing to say about my experience! Thank you again Tom! Hope to see you again!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Taryn · Married on 05/30/2015

Tom did anything and everything to make sure our wedding day was a great time! Our guests are still commenting on how fun and helpful he was - truly went above and beyond. On top of a great night of dancing, he also took about 150+ photos and gave them to us on a jump drive at the end of the night, which was GREAT! Such a good guy and really cares about his clients and their big day. Thank you for everything Tom!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Carrie · Married on 11/01/2014

Tom did an amazing job at our wedding. Not only with music, but with many other details that are easily overlooked on your big day. He is extremely professional, organized, and fun! Tom goes above and beyond for his clients. He is an excellent choice!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Sonya · Married on 05/01/2010

Very flexible and friendly. Made a great job making the occasion more personal and memorable.

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 03/03/2018

Tom was wonderful! He was super detailed in our one-on-one planning meeting and very professional. He also allowed me to make requests of him all night, which was amazing! All our guests had a great time and he played a great variety of music so everyone from young to old had something to dance to!

Sent on 04/10/2018