Sowell Farms Reviews

66 | Milton, FL

66 Reviews for Sowell Farms

Giana Goins · Getting married on 03/11/2021

The best barn wedding venue

My husband and I recently got married at Sowell Farms on nov. 15! It was the best place in the area to hold a wedding. Ryan and Ashlie were a pleasure to work with and quick to respond with any questions that we had. You get the farm to yourself on your wedding with many different areas on the property to hold your ceremony at. With covid occurring this venue is very spacious to make your guest feel comfortable! We highly recommend this farm you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/25/2020

Sowell Farms is one of the most beautiful venues.

This was the first one me and my husband checked out and we knew from the start that this was THE ONE. You have multiple sites to choose for your ceremony and we had the reception inside the barn. They have a cozy fire pit to sit around as well, which was perfect for ending our night surrounded by our favorite people around the fire. If you choose Sowell Farms, I highly recommend using their catering service as well. The food was incredible. It was a pleasure working with Ryan & Ashlie to ensure our special day went how we envisioned (and it did!). And if that somehow hasn't convinced you yet, we had the opportunity to have a zebra in the background of some wedding photos!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience

Beautiful place and very friendly and professional staff

Sent on 06/17/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 08/01/2020

So Beautiful!

Ashlie and Ryan are absolutely amazing. I can not thAnk them enough for everything they did. ALL of their recommendations were PERFECT! Sowell Farms is stunning in every location! There are so many beautiful spots here for ceremony and photos! We had Ashlie as our coordinator as well and she was fantastic! Everyone had so much fun looking at the zebras too! Definitely will forever be a memorable wedding for your guests! We also had them cater our wedding as well! I highly recommend having your wedding here! I included photos so you can see just how beautiful the venue is! These photos I uploaded were taken by Phocus and we’re all taken at Sowell.
    The dream team:
    Venue: Sowell
    Photography: Phocus Photography
    DJ: Tom Schwartz

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Tara

Tara Thrasher · Married on 07/06/2020

I had the wedding of my dreams at Sowell Farms

Eric and I had the wedding of our dreams at Sowell Farms. The venue is breathtaking and the accommodations for the bridal suite and grooms suite were top notch. We loved the lighting in the pavilion and in the barn. We got so many wonderful pictures with Phocus Photography. Ashlie and her husband Ryan do an outstanding job planning and executing the events of your wedding. There was never a moment where I was worried or stressed about how it was all going to turn out. Ashlie gets back to you quickly when you have questions and she communicates very well. She does so well with helping you pick out all the details of the decor and the prices for the venue are very reasonable. It rained on our wedding day with a tropical storm, but Ashlie had back up plans and was able to drive us around on golf carts to help keep us out of the rain. The farms are so pretty when it is not raining and there are so many opportunities for fantastic pictures. They have zebras and a camel too!! It's so neat to see them in the background during the ceremony. We love how well they worked with our other vendors Phocus Photography and DJ Tom Schwarz. "The Dream Team" is a trifecta of excellence and they work so well together to make the entire event seamless and fluid. All of our guests were so impressed with the wedding. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sowell Farms, Phocus Photography and DJ Tom.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Freisner-Wright · Married on 04/21/2020

Housekeeping

Ashley and family are excellent professionals. The pride they share while caring for this family property shines through. A gorgeously understated backdrop to create lifelong memories.

Highly recommend for all kinds group gatherings from weddings and anniversaries to work conferences.

Erica G · Married on 04/16/2020

Amazing venue!

I got married here four years ago and the Sowells made my day so special! Besides having a gorgeous venue, they went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. There was plenty of room for our guests (almost 200) and I still have people tell me that my wedding was the best one they had ever been to. Highly recommend!!

Chelsea Peña · Married on 02/15/2020

I loved everything about this venue

Everyone at Sowell Farms was amazing! They did everything they could to make sure my wedding day was perfect. I 110% would recommend. The venue is absolutely beautiful!

• Cristy

Cristy Plain · Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Service and location

Ashley went out of her way to make my daughters day perfect for her. She was easy to work with and gives great ideas. She knows how to rally the troops and can give great recommendations for other vendors. She is very understanding of changes and the whole place is like visiting the family at a beautiful location. The venue was beautiful even on a rainy day. It rained the entire day but not one thing was effected during the wedding. The ceremony was held outside under a gorgeous pavillion everyone stayed dry and we even had a wonderful audience of zebras for our guests to enjoy while waiting for the wedding to start. I love this venue and the family that runs it.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dzioba-Martinez · Married on 01/25/2020

The venue and people were amazing.

Everything was amazing!! We are so happy that they helped with organizing, with signaling the staff and the bridal party, setting up, food, and just everything. I would recommend this venue. Yes it is pricey, but your paying for amazing services. They work with you on everything especially if you can’t pay right away. You have till about a month before the wedding day to pay the rest of the bill. I am so grateful!!

Check out
    Martinez Photography for our business photos.
    We had two photographers (our own and Macky photography)
    Food
    We made our own food and they helped with serving it and restocking it.
    Setting up
    We had paid for someone to set up and decorate but my husband’s mom paid a decorator to do final touchups.
    Organizing
    They helped with organizing everything from when we got there setting up to helping with walking down the aisle just literally everything that you can think of with the wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2020

We had an excellent experience!

We had an excellent experience. I absolutely loved the venue. All my guest raved about how beautiful the barn was. I was impressed with how much the venue had to offer. Ryan and Ashley were amazing! They helped make our special day calm and fun. I would highly recommend.

Ali Bedard · Married on 01/10/2020

Party/wedding

Awesome food and fabulous venue! Sowell farm is family run and because of that, the experience was personalized and prioritized. It’s clear that the Sowell family cares about their clients and goes above and beyond.

Tj Henley · Married on 01/10/2020

Beautiful location

This is an absolutely beautiful place! They were so accomodating and the food they prepared for us was so delicious. We will visit again

Vanessa Wiederhoeft · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best

We were blown away at the professionalism, the quality of the venue and decor, and the friendly accommodating staff! This venue is stunning and even better in person then the pictures online. (I know that’s hard to believe, but trust us and go check it out!) We can’t wait to book our next event with Sowell Farms!

Amanda Gabbard · Married on 01/10/2020

Breath-taking!

This place is truly beautiful. Looks like something from a magazine!! It was a true blessing to be there and see their facility! Their food was amazing as well! Probably the best pulled pork I have ever had!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Candice Delcuze · Married on 01/04/2020

Sowell Farms

Sowell Farms is absolutely Amazing!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Cristy Plain · Married on 10/14/2019

Amazing all around

There are not enough kind words to say about this family and their wedding venue. They will go out of their way to make your day ( or daughters day) the very best possible.

vanessa · Married on 10/01/2019

Beautiful venue , awesome staff

What a beautiful venue, what a friendly attentive staff that took care of all of our needs , Ashley and Ryan went out of their way to assure tour daughters wedding was memorable!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Earlynne

Earlynne M. Reimer · Married on 10/01/2019

Wonderful place to have your event

We were at Sowell Farms with our Church family. The venue is beautiful. This place would be so great for any gathering. Pretty chandeliers above, great floor for dancing. Beautiful decorations. Food was really good and the staff was right on top of everything and very polite.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Kristina Vance · Married on 09/28/2019

Sowell Farms

Loved the staff, very helpful and kind. Made the entire experience less stressful!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Shirley · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t have been any more perfect!

Ashlie and Ryan at Sowell Farms made our wedding day an absolute dream! From the beginning, they always responded promptly to any questions I had and were very helpful along the way. Our wedding day went so smooth without any issues thanks to Ashlie keeping everyone on track. Wouldn’t of wanted to have our wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2019

Sowell Farms exceeded all expectations!

I got married at Sowell Farms a week ago and cannot say enough good things about not only the amazing venue, but Ashely and Ryan (the owners). The location is phenomenal! Well kept, clean, appealing, charming, and all around gorgeous. Booking with Sowell Farms was the best wedding decision my husband and I made. We reached out to Ashley multiple times leading up to the day to make sure all was in order and she answered any questions we had promptly and professionally. Everyone one who runs the venue is so sweet and fun to work with. I rave about this location to anyone and everyone I can. The owners and this venue made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would not change one thing about the experience! Seriously AMAZING! We will forever be grateful that we said “I do” at such a breathtaking location with people that we can now truly call friends. ♥️

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ann

Ann Hicks · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Venue!

Breath taking venue. Loved it! I am so thankful I was able to have a horse and carriage at my wedding. It made the day so magical. Sowell Farms was amazing. The family is kind and super helpful!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sabrina · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and honest

I love sowell farm it is so beautiful out there and they are amazing they were the cheapest I’ve found and they are honest they didn’t make me feel like just another paying customer they made us feel like family so if you are looking for a venue I highly recommend sowell farm we had a great time

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Brigitte

Brigitte · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

Ashlie and Ryan went above and beyond our expectations! Couldn't have asked for anything better, they are very attentive and helpful. They were there for us every step of the way and our wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly if it weren't for them. Highly recommend their venue and services, they are one of a kind!

Sent on 08/20/2019