Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole Reviews

View more information

• Caty
    Caty Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding Coordinator

Nicole was extremely professional, sweet, and listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I am so glad she was my wedding coordinator! I was super nervous about where people would park for my wedding (at my grandparents house) but the day of the wedding I did not worry about it one time and everyone was parked appropriately thanks to Nicole. She always made sure I had a drink and kept the timeline on track and helped everything run smoothly the day of my wedding! My wedding day included zero stress or worry due to Nicole taking care of any issues involved and I AM SO GLAD I had a wedding coordinator/planner. I debated a while whether to have one since I enjoy planning so much myself, but she took all of my plans and wants for my wedding and made them come true. I told her I wanted everyone to have a nice time and not feel very serious and she made that happen. We also had to meet our wedding photographer and videographer at a second location and she had the entire timeline run smoothly for this (I could not have figured this out on my own). I would pick her again and again!
    Adriana M. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Job

Nicole is/was amazing for months before our wedding. She was professional, informative, reliable, caring, and you can tell she loves what she does. She loves to see the passion in us as a couple and how she even was personally and I love that about her. She had paperwork(timelines) correct. Read all the contracts and vendors updated us.
    We had it at The Island in Fort Walton Beach, FL, and live in AL. Def helped with a vendors
    Definitely recommend her!! Love Rob and Adriana
    Jesus Married on 05/15/2021

Nicole is Awesome!

We knew as soon as we started planning a wedding that we wanted a coordinator/planner to help with this huge process. Nicole stood out in our area for her expertise, her reasonable pricing, and her flexibility. We knew we did not need full planning services but wanted more than just day of...Nicole worked with us to create a hybrid package that would help us get the assistance needed without a ton of unnecessary extras. Nicole was amazing throughout the entire process--she was super responsive and always checked in to make sure she was helping us put together an event and a day that we would enjoy. Even with some significant personal obstacles that Nicole encountered, she made sure that we were taken care of and that she was able to communicate with us. Nicole is nice, professional, and a great communicator. A couple of times, she completely stepped in and dealt with vendors that were not the most forth-coming and easy to reach. She made our lives significantly easier because she is so good at her job! If you are on the fence about a coordinator, be sure to reach out to Nicole. She will work with you to make sure she can provide you with the planning services you need not just a high priced package!
  • Ashlea
    Ashlea Married on 04/10/2021

Nicole is the best wedding planner!!!

Nicole was absolutely the best decision I made about my wedding! She was extremely professional and went above and beyond to make my day special. She was always there to answer my questions and she made wonderful suggestions and vendor recommendations! She is truly the BEST! During my big day I had a quite a large vendor issue, no fault of Nicole’s, she had the situation fixed before I even knew anything was wrong!! I spoke to many different wedding planners during my wedding planning process and I can confirm Nicole is the best choice!!
    Vanessa L. Married on 02/20/2021

Wedding in the making

Honestly we got lucky that we found Nicole. She is amazing at her job and so professional. With as much as we talked via email to zoom calls, I felt like I’ve known her for years. She took every note and details that I had started and made our wedding into our fair tail. Things I would never would of thought of, she was already working on it. She even was able to get a last minute timeline for the groom. She is truly amazing and you’d be lucky to have her part of your day.
  • Lori
    Lori M. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

From our first meeting until she left the reception at the end of the night Nicole was fantastic. We were provided with wonderful vendor recommendations for everything. She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of (including walking our dog before the reception at our home). We were able to enjoy our special day because of the confidence we had knowing Nicole would handle any and all issues the day of the wedding and we weren't disappointed.
    Emma S. Married on 09/12/2020

Could not have asked for more

Nicole was amazing! She was always very professional and organized throughout the whole planning process. She was also very prompt in getting back with any questions I had and kept me on track. When the best man’s boutonnière was forgotten by the florist, Nicole and her assistant came to the rescue and made one on the spot. I never even knew it until my husband told me the next day! She was determined to overcome every obstacle that we were faced with. I can tell she truly cares for her clients and will do whatever it takes to make sure the event is perfect. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day exactly what we wanted and more!!
  • Talia
    Talia M. Married on 09/12/2020

Nicole is Awesome!

Nicole was so helpful and flexible throughout our less-than-ideal 2020 wedding planning process. Her knowledge and thoughtfulness was a breath of fresh air, and I'm so happy we hired her. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or event!
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 07/18/2020

So amazing!!

Nicole was an absolute joy to work with!! I completely trusted her with all of my visions and things that she envisioned. She took care of every single detail of my big day. Thank you Nicole for being so sweet and amazing!!
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 04/18/2020

Simply the best!

We hired Nicole to help us after our original wedding date was cancelled due to Covid. While very familiar with the area we were planning our 30A wedding from Texas and travel restrictions made it even harder to do. Nicole was SO incredibly wonderful. From start to finish she made our day absolute perfection. I couldn’t have done it without her. I was able to fully relax and enjoy my day with my family and friends because I knew Nicole had everything taken care of. Your wedding day is such an important day in your life. Let Nicole help make it one that you can truly relax and enjoy with your husband to be!
    Dominika S. Married on 06/07/2019

Our absolute dream-come-true wedding planner!

We used Elegant Pairings: Events by Nicole to help us plan our wedding. Nicole was wonderful to work with! She was professional, organized, communicative, and very accommodating. Nicole worked with us to make our vision come true, down to the smallest of details. Everything ran smoothly on the day of and the end result was beautiful!