5626 Smokey Branch rd, Crestview, FL 32539 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About AceEvents850

Planning a wedding, party or event? Let us take the stress off and plan it for you. We do everything from party favors, simple decorations to elaborate flowers and arrangements, to catering and menu planning. Our priority is to make your event more than.

Hey everyone!! I am Kate Jones the owner and operator of Ace Events. I was once that stressed out and crazy bridezilla. Let's face it!! It's going to happen without the proper help.

Just a little bit about me....

I have watched my mom and grandmother over the years with their way with cakes, floral arrangements, and decorations with big parties and weddings. They have done some amazing things over the years and made brides smile (Including me).
I then realized when a childhood friend asked me to do her wedding last year. That I too had the ability to do the same thing that I grew up watching from my family. It was a honor to do her wedding and be a bridesmaid in the process. From that night, it inspired me to share my passion.
I have done automotive parts for the last 20 years. I am wanting to turn a new leaf and pursue my passion. Making people smile and be memorized by the results. I am mother of 4 beautiful children. (One being named Ace), have a supportive husband and a close knit family.

ken13 51 1419625 1572229500

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Lanterns
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

• 5626 Smokey Branch rd Crestview, FL, 32539 See on map