The Barn at Water Oaks Farm

Laurel Hill, FL View map Visit website
Up to 400 guests

Up to 400 guests

Situated along acres of green is The Barn at Water Oaks Farm, a Southern-style wedding venue in the Florida panhandle. The rustic charm creates the perfect backdrop for any type of event. Fill the barn with lively entertainment or simply bring you closest friends for an unforgettable night.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn at Water Oaks Farm blends country chic and a classic style to provide a blank slate. The Barn provides both outdoor and indoor spaces, both of which feature similar architecture styles to ensure that weather will not tamper your vision. The Barn has high ceilings and a grand atmosphere, large enough to hold up to 400 people. Or opt for a more intimate event in the Carriage Room.

Regardless of the event, The Barn will be able to provide you with a beautiful facility and grounds.They offer a private bridal suite and groom's room for you and your wedding party to spend time prepping. The outdoor Chapel is complete with white church pew seating, stained glass windows, and a stunning view of the property. Indoor reception halls are heatd and cooled for year round comfort. Relax and rest assured that your rustic wedding is in good hands.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,300

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,300

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,300

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Anastasia S. Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing experience

From the moment I laid eyes on this venue I knew this would be the place that me and my fiancé at the time would be married at. We scheduled an appointment to view the venue and the pictures did not give this venue any justice. This place is absolutely stunning everywhere you look. Beverly made this place a gorgeous venue. I originally came in with a game face but during the tour I couldn't help but oooh and aaah, I was sold. The process to book the venue was very straight forward and easy. Our wedding day was September 14th 2019 and if it weren't for the Barn at WaterOaks farm our special day wouldn't be how I envisioned it. Beverly and my wedding planner made sure that everything went smoothly throughout the whole event, I picked out rental items for our big day and Beverly had them laid out along with opening the venue early that morning. The ceremony and reception was both amazing experiences. We didn't think about our way home and Beverly offered to drive us home which is definitely above and beyond. If you're looking for an amazing and unforgettable venue go with the Barn at Wateroaks Farm, its an amazing venue with a wonderful and caring owner. Thank you Beverly for everything!!!

The Barn at Water Oaks Farm's reply:

Anastasia,
    I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was be a part of your special day! I am grateful for the review. The pleasure was mine.
    Kindest regards,
    Beverly
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey W. Married on 11/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most selfless, caring vendor. She always responded quick helped us have he most perfect day!

Beverly (the owner) was absolutely phenomenal! The venue is drop dead gorgeous and everyone was blown away by its beauty. From getting ready to the sparkler exit, I couldn’t have imagined a better day. Everything is in the details there and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

The Barn at Water Oaks Farm's reply:

Hi Lindsay,
    I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the review you gave me. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and to help your wedding day be magical. Kindest regards,
    Beverly
    Caroline Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely Book This Venue!

I can not fully express the sheer beauty of this venue, but believe me when I say that it is absolutely picture perfect in every way! Every detail is perfect and beautiful. This venue is rustic and romantic, and the owner and staff are friendly, understanding, accommodating, and communicative. Choosing Water Oaks Farm to host my wedding was the best decision I've ever made! I can not recommend this venue more!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jeremy & Michelle
    20 photos · 12/17/2017

Pricing

Creative Designs Floral and Events Creative Designs Floral and Events Wedding Florists

I have had the privilege of working with several brides that have chosen The Barn at Water Oaks for their wedding venue and have been impressed each and every time. Beverly is a wonderful hostess and is very accommodating to her brides. Great value for a great venue!

Boudreaux's Boudreaux's Wedding Caterers

Stunning!!!!!!

The Copper Lens Photography The Copper Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love The Barn at Water Oaks Farm! Their venue is unlike anything we have eve seen before. It's incredibly spacious and has the most gorgeous property which makes for amazing photos!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4080 2nd Ave Laurel Hill, FL, 32567
Location of (The Barn at Water Oaks Farm)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding

Wedding Venues