102 Amar Place, Suite B, Panama City, FL 32413 Map · Phone number

About Florals By The Sea

Florals by the Sea is a full scale wedding and event design company specializing in floral artistry and couture rental decor. We are comprised of three individually talented designers who are ready to collaborate with you in the making of your very special day. Our services include, yet are not limited to:

• Layout Drafting
  • Custom Lighting, Draping, & Floral Installations
  • Specialty Lounge Furniture & Decor
  • Tablescape Styling & Decorative Rentals
  • Fresh Floral Artistry
  • Custom Signage Rentals + Calligraphy/Creative Lettering Services
  • Ceremony Decor {Arches - Arbors - Aisle Decor}
  • Event Setup + Breakdown Services {Required To Utilize Rentals}

Due to the tailored nature of our business, we do not offer packages, for we customize and build every design concept from ground up – which varies drastically in retrospect to what each venue provides vs. requires, as well as the clients individual requests. All full scale design and setup services require custom quotes and inquiries based on location, in which further collaboration is required.

Just looking for flowers? Although Florals by the Sea does not provide daily floral deliveries, we do still offer our expertise in boutique bouquet work and floral pieces. Because we specially order each and every flower per event, all designs must be scheduled at least (30) days in advance. However, please keep in mind that due to limited availability, you can never book too early!

Regardless of the occasion - feel free to message us through the contact page or give us a call and one of our designers will guide you in the right direction. You can also view more of our work through our social media platforms @floralsbythesea {Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest}, for we are constantly sharing our most recent endeavors!

Floral Minimum: $1k

149 Reviews for Florals By The Sea

• Ashleigh

ashleigh overly · Married on 09/14/2019

Floral + Venue Magicians

Cass and the team at Florals by the Sea are magicians. That is the only explanation as to how they were able to transform a few one off ideas that I had provided to them into an absolute dreamscape. They were able to source an odd request that I had and executed it in a way that I could have never imagined. Using a combination of florals + rental furniture and decor, the transformed a beautiful space into a totally unique and breathtaking environment. This was the one area in our budget where we splurged over our initial amount and it felt like every single cent of that splurge was worth it. When preparing our proposal Cass was so helpful when it came to pointing out things that could be removed or done differently to help keep in line with what we were comfortable spending but still create the look and feeling we were wanting to establish. Cass was easy to work with and created something incredible with very little guidance from us. She worked directly with our coordinator at our venue which took any stress out of my life by not having to serve as the middle woman. The work of this team is phenomenal and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • CBBKJM

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing work--my jaw dropped!

I cannot speak highly enough of Sally's design for my wedding. I am a complete novice when it comes to this sort of stuff (my now husband is the one that got the design genes), but she did an amazing job taking my vague suggestions and thoughts and turning them into something that was truly stunning. Literally, my jaw dropped when I walked into the event space--our photographer even took a picture of my face when I got my first look at everything! The flowers, the furniture, the flow of the space, everything was beyond what I could have imagined. Sally was also a dream to work with--so patient, helpful, and accommodating. Our wedding planner told me that when you go with Florals by the Sea, you get more than you pay for, and that was absolutely my experience. I'm so glad that I went with her and her company, and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing design and florals!

Sally at Florals by the Sea is a true magician. She took an empty space and turned it into the most magical, elegant and beautiful reception I have ever seen! I knew I loved her work the minute I saw it online, but she far surpassed any and all of my (very high) expectations. The design and layout of the reception was perfect and she added the most elegant/ classic touches. The flowers were perfect, I really could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 04/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Florals By The Sea FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 250
    $ 10000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Vera Hogenson Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful arrangements and professionalism! Highly recommended

• Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village Banquet Halls

Always a pleasure to work with! Florals, linens, furniture & total event design. They do beautiful creative work and are consumate professionals! Highly recommend Florals By The Sea, Sally, Marja and the rest.

• Olimb Photography Wedding Photographers

Florals by the Sea is home to the most amazing florists and event designers I've had the pleasure of working alongside. They consistently bring their best to any event they work. If ever I have occasion to recommend florists to brides, THIS is who I trust my clients to, without question!

• 102 Amar Place, Suite B, Studio D3 Panama City, FL, 32413 See on map
    Location of (Florals By The Sea)