102 Amar Place, Suite B, Destin, FL 32413 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Florals By The Sea

Welcome to Florals By The Sea, my name is Sally LaCourse and my company specializes in weddings, events and specialty clients. I opened my design studio with the sole purpose of being able to give all of my brides and clients a very personal approach to their special event and to make each event beautiful and unique and truly personalized. We only design weddings and events, so we are not bogged down with retail or everyday deliveries and we can concentrate fully on each and every event we design,

We truly listen to our clients to find out what their style and dreams are. We then incorporate those along with our ideas, creativity and experience to create a wonderful, unique and memorable event for our client and all of their guests. We are so blessed to wake up every day and be able to be in a business that we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and the added bonus of createing a lifetime of unforgettable memories for all of our clients. Wow!

We offer consultations and estimates with absolutely no charge in our studio by appointment, phone or e-mail. We have extensive experience in destination weddings. My business has been blessed with five wonderful years filled of amazing brides and clients that my staff and I have truly enjoyed designing for. We have many years of combined experience and we use that experience to make sure every detail has been thought of and taken care of.

We love to keep up with the latest trends, styles and colors. We take great pride and joy in what we do and we are absolutely serious about making your event the most memorable occasion for you and all your guests. One of my biggest sayings has always been that we just don't get a "do over" everything must be perfection the first time.

At my company Florals By The Sea we can provide all your wedding and event needs. We offer gorgeous fresh flower bouquets. arbors, aisle bouquets, tablescapes, linens, tent lighting/decor, wonderful rentable props, full furniture lounges, glassware, linens and so much more. We strive to help our client in any way that we can with enthusiasm and efficiency. It doesn’t matter how large or small your event is, we will always give you the personal attention you deserve.

Please feel free to check out my website and learn more at floralsbythesea.com. We look forward to helping you design your special event. Please give us a call with any questions you might have, we are happy to help you in any way we can.

• Couture Florals and Events

148 Reviews for Florals By The Sea

• Ashleigh

ashleigh overly · Married on 09/14/2019

Floral + Venue Magicians

Cass and the team at Florals by the Sea are magicians. That is the only explanation as to how they were able to transform a few one off ideas that I had provided to them into an absolute dreamscape. They were able to source an odd request that I had and executed it in a way that I could have never imagined. Using a combination of florals + rental furniture and decor, the transformed a beautiful space into a totally unique and breathtaking environment. This was the one area in our budget where we splurged over our initial amount and it felt like every single cent of that splurge was worth it. When preparing our proposal Cass was so helpful when it came to pointing out things that could be removed or done differently to help keep in line with what we were comfortable spending but still create the look and feeling we were wanting to establish. Cass was easy to work with and created something incredible with very little guidance from us. She worked directly with our coordinator at our venue which took any stress out of my life by not having to serve as the middle woman. The work of this team is phenomenal and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • CBBKJM

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing work--my jaw dropped!

I cannot speak highly enough of Sally's design for my wedding. I am a complete novice when it comes to this sort of stuff (my now husband is the one that got the design genes), but she did an amazing job taking my vague suggestions and thoughts and turning them into something that was truly stunning. Literally, my jaw dropped when I walked into the event space--our photographer even took a picture of my face when I got my first look at everything! The flowers, the furniture, the flow of the space, everything was beyond what I could have imagined. Sally was also a dream to work with--so patient, helpful, and accommodating. Our wedding planner told me that when you go with Florals by the Sea, you get more than you pay for, and that was absolutely my experience. I'm so glad that I went with her and her company, and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing design and florals!

Sally at Florals by the Sea is a true magician. She took an empty space and turned it into the most magical, elegant and beautiful reception I have ever seen! I knew I loved her work the minute I saw it online, but she far surpassed any and all of my (very high) expectations. The design and layout of the reception was perfect and she added the most elegant/ classic touches. The flowers were perfect, I really could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 04/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Florals By The Sea FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 226.00
    $ 8003
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Florals By The Sea 1
    Toss Bouquet
    Florals By The Sea always offers a free fresh flower toss bouquet with any purchase of a bridal bouquet.

• Vera Hogenson Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful arrangements and professionalism! Highly recommended

• Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village Banquet Halls

Always a pleasure to work with! Florals, linens, furniture & total event design. They do beautiful creative work and are consumate professionals! Highly recommend Florals By The Sea, Sally, Marja and the rest.

• Olimb Photography Wedding Photographers

Florals by the Sea is home to the most amazing florists and event designers I've had the pleasure of working alongside. They consistently bring their best to any event they work. If ever I have occasion to recommend florists to brides, THIS is who I trust my clients to, without question!

• 1 Industrial Park Road, Studio D3 Destin, 32541 See on map
    Location of (Florals By The Sea)