Vera Hogenson Photography

Destin, FL View map

Hello!

My name is V

eronica "Vera" Simmon

I just married the love of my life and I am a proud and happy military wife and mum of a little baby boy :)

I was born in Barcelona, Spain (Europe).

I studied Art and graphic design and absolutely loved to work as an intern at Valencia's Fashion Circle, developing visual concepts and supporting the seasonal presentation of the trends to the local fashion designers... I

The destiny drove me to this amazing country where I focus my passion through photography; I couldn't be more blessed and thankful , I love people and capturing real moments and happy smiles.

I served the area for more than 8 years and I am published in numerous magazines and collaborate with wonderful professionals and Marketing companies such a Main Sreet Hub / GoDaddy and a couple of magazines in the area, such ThirtyAreview ( cover editor) & Coastal Lifestyle.

Feel welcome to visit my Fashion & Commercial site to see the last published fashion articles and magazine covers http://www.photographer30a.com/

My style can be described as:
Photojournalist / Lifestyle / Editorial

I am fluent in English, Spanish and Italian .

Visit my Facebook Page // Instagram: @verahogenson and my The Knot & WeddingWire reviews.

I hope to hear from you soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Lacey
    Lacey B. Married on 10/05/2019

Breathtaking photos that we will cherish for a lifetime

Choosing Vera as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we could have ever made. Everything from the initial conversation with Vera until the moment we received our photos was seamless. She was creative and utilized the resort to get some truly stunning shots. She captured every shot that we requested. And the end results that we received... well, let's just say they nearly had me in tears. The number of compliments we got on our photos is a testament to Vera's outstanding work. Do yourself a favor, and choose Vera as your photographer. You won't regret it.
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 06/15/2019
    I’ve know Veronica for a little over a year now and her work excellent.
    Ashley Married on 05/26/2018
    Very beautiful pictures! She knows what she’s doing! Friendly, easy going and helpful. Would highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Winston Ministries Winston Ministries Wedding Officiants

Very professional and great to work. She knows what the customer want. Vey energetic and great prices. I recommend Vera!!

Alena Bakutis Photography Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

Vera and I were working together at a wedding and I have to say, she was incredible! Not only she got the beautiful shots, but she was also professional, organized, and easy going! Would recommend her to all brides and vendors!

Wedding Ceremony By Marie Wedding Ceremony By Marie Wedding Officiants

I recently Officiated a wedding where Vera Hogenson was the photographer. She was so unobtrusive I didn't even know she was there! She moved about gracefully and professionally, never missing a beat of capturing all the elements of the love and excitement of my bride and groom. Her work is outstanding and I highly recommend her.

2 Poplar Ave. Shalimar Destin, FL, 32541
Location of (Vera Hogenson Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding