Vera Hogenson Photography Reviews

23 | Destin, FL

23 Reviews for Vera Hogenson Photography

• Lacey

Lacey B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Breathtaking photos that we will cherish for a lifetime

Choosing Vera as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we could have ever made. Everything from the initial conversation with Vera until the moment we received our photos was seamless. She was creative and utilized the resort to get some truly stunning shots. She captured every shot that we requested. And the end results that we received... well, let's just say they nearly had me in tears. The number of compliments we got on our photos is a testament to Vera's outstanding work. Do yourself a favor, and choose Vera as your photographer. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

I’ve know Veronica for a little over a year now and her work excellent.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Very beautiful pictures! She knows what she’s doing! Friendly, easy going and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/31/2017

She awesome and definitely helps you relax if your camera shy like myself. She made me feel so comfortable and hired to for my destination wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 12/03/2016

Vera made our Seaside beach elopement so very special! She has a great eye and made us both feel at ease. Our photos look natural and are all so stunning! She was able to work so well with the bright sun and made sure the wind wasn't doing too many crazy things with my hair. I hope we have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jesus · Married on 10/15/2016

Vera is a talented and professional photographer! She was on top of everything. I highly recommend using Vera Hogenson for your wedding. My family loved her and I felt very comfortable! It was a joy working with Vera.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Mandy · Married on 04/21/2016

Vera was so great, and we loved our wedding images so much. She was on time, professional, and fun to be with. She listened to what we liked , and gave us ideas of her own.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Vera was amazing and did a beautiful job with my wedding photos. She was very easy to talk to and work with, I fell in love when I got my pictures back. Could not have found a better photographer for the job!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Vera was absolutely amazing! My
    Wedding photos are the most amazingly perfect reminder of how incredible my wedding day was!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Vera is AMAZING!! Her work is incredible!! She & her husband (assistant) were a delight to have with us on our wedding day!! Her husband even came to our rescue with an extension cord for music for the beachside vows. I will ALWAYS use her for any beach photos anytime I need them!! Absoultely lovely people & gorgeous snapshots of such a special day!! Our family loved them as much as we loved our pictures!! ❤️Lindsey (TN)

Sent on 01/04/2015

Tamara · Married on 09/20/2014

Vera was amazing! We had a destination wedding in Florida. Vera answered all my emails all my calls in a timely manner and always made us feel at ease. Not only were her packages affordable but the quailty of the pictures were Fantastic. I couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Tammy · Married on 08/12/2014

Vera was great to work with. Being in a time crunch on the beach with the sunsetting she was very quick to get all the pictures we needed. The pictures were fabulous!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Keri · Married on 07/09/2014

Vera is an amazing photographer. Very creative and a delight to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Trisha · Married on 05/10/2014

Vera was amazing!! She went above and beyond in every aspect from planning the photos to the wedding.. there were moments some of my other vendors didn't come through, and she stepped up and helped me move forward! She was the one vendor I could count on and who noticeably made a positive difference on our wedding day! It was so nice, because she captured such beautiful moments, but I never noticed the camera during...Would recommend to all!!!!! AMAZING photographer and professional!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Loved working with Vera! She takes fantastic pictures and is great to work with!!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Grayson · Married on 04/22/2014

Vera really helped us feel relaxed in front of the camera. It was very easy to warm up to her and have fun. Our pictures turned out amazing! Thank you, Vera!

Sent on 07/18/2014

We absolutely love Vera. Im not happy that shes moving away from where I currently live but i wish you well and highly recommend you. She went above and beyond and is so detailed. She is amazing..i could go on and on!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jill · Married on 09/21/2013

Did an excellent job with my wedding photos. Was very pleased and prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2013

Vera is terrific!! Our pictures turned out so beautiful, I couldn't have been happier with them. To top it off, Vera was such a pleasure to work with! She answered my thousands of questions and was always so sweet!!! I will definitely be using her services in the future when I am back in the area!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Sara · Married on 02/14/2013

We had a destination wedding and I found vera on line. She was magnificent! I have recommended her to a family that vacation in the area. I wish she lived closer so she could photograph our family for years to come.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2012

Vera and her assistant were wonderful! She was great to communicate with and made planning my out of state photography needs very stress free. Vera and I talked about my wedding photography needs. I booked her for 4 hours. As our wedding got closer Vera asked if she could come a little early for pre-wedding pictures and stay a little later to get some sunset shots as well- all complementary! Of course I was delighted! Our wedding was the first wedding Vera photographed and you would never be able to tell. She was very professional and I couldn't be happier with our photographs! They are beautiful! Vera and her assistant are the best! I highly recommend them. And we will defiantly use her services again in the future :)

Sent on 02/04/2013

Vera Hogenson Photography's reply:

Thank you very very much!!

Vera and her assistant Jesse were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had our engagement and wedding pictures done with Vera. She takes beautiful pictures and tells you exactly what to do to make the picture look amazing. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

The only negative is that it can take a little while before you can view the pictures. It took over 2 months before I saw my wedding pictures. But other than that she is fabulous and worth every penny.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jenna · Married on 11/14/2015

3.2
      3.5
      1.5
      3.0

I love my pictures. Although I wish I had one of just me as the bride. She was very fun at the wedding and very responsive and flexible before the wedding however it was very difficult to get my pictures after and I had to ask several times for them and didn't receive them all when she sent them the first time, I had to ask again for the rest.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Vera Hogenson Photography's reply:

Hi Jenna. Thank you very much for your review. I am extremely happy that you love the pictures. We were happy to also provide you an sneak peek and as exception to give you the option to don't have to upgrade to the next wedding collection and instead just add 2 extra hours.
    The process/time to upload wedding pictures takes a couple of days, this was explained in the email sent with the link to the gallery; I wish we had the option to clarify this question for you; regards the pictures not being all uploaded, we just had a request if there were more pictures with the sparkles-exit and I was happy to add this additional ones immediately.
    Thank you for the understanding; we loved working with you.
    Regards,