Florals By The Sea Reviews

Florals By The Sea 5
Florals By The Sea 6
Florals By The Sea 7

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2018

I think the pictures below are all that you need to see. Florals by the Sea is amazing!

Florals By The Sea 8
    Florals By The Sea 14
    Florals By The Sea 15
    Florals By The Sea 16

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't even begin to explain how amazing my experience was with Kellie and the entire team at Florals by the Sea. From our first meeting until the actual day she and her team are so professional, deliver flawless event design, and are such a breath of fresh air when planning a wedding. She handled EVERYTHING - from amazing floral designs, lighting, layout, furniture, linens, and even recommendations on vendors. Having all of this done together is one of the main reasons I chose Florals by the Sea. Being a out of state bride, I didn't want to have to call a million vendors for everything needed. Florals by the Sea has the most amazing inventory to choose from and can truly accommodate every brides style and vision. Kellie is so good at pointing you in the right direction for all the details you may not even think of to make your day absolutely perfect. Her responsiveness, attention to detail, and gorgeous design aesthetics are second to none. She nailed my vision down to a T for both events I had, and I still can't get over how beautiful everything was! I can't recommend Florals by the Sea enough, you will not be disappointed!

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Sally and her team at Florals by the Sea were AMAZING! It was everything I would have dreamed of and more! They did everything from decorating the beach, making signs for guests, providing seating for cocktail hour, linens, and of course all of the beautiful flowers! I highly recommend!!

Ansley · Married on 04/07/2018

I worked with Kellie at florals by the sea and she was amazing!! She was super responsive and flexible! Once I saw my flowers the day of the wedding, I fell in love! She did PERFECT!!! I’m so thankful for her and florals by the sea and making my day more beautiful than ever!!

Florals By The Sea 17

Jocelyn · Married on 03/03/2018

I worked with Kellie from Florals By The Sea and I loved absolutely every second I spent planning with her. Her energy level is fantastic! I left my initial planning meeting way more excited about my wedding that I was before (and that is a lot!). She came up with stunning yet classic design pieces to make my wedding exactly how I envisioned, but BETTER! She pushed herself to come up with something unique but also respected my budget, and I will always remember my floral/greenery/candle wall background. She is simply the best and any bride would be lucky to have her on their team!

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

I met with Marja and explained my vision for my tented outdoor reception and she just completely blew it out of the water. Our wedding was gorgeous! I stood with my husband multiple times during the reception looking around on the verge of tears telling him that it was exactly how I had imagined it. She brought everything I had in my head and made it an even more incredible reality.

Throughout the months I would think of things to add or remove and she was so gracious and receptive to all of the changes. I told her about my thoughts and she made suggestions that went well with what I was thinking and was still respectful of our budget. When we first met she mentioned outdoor lounges on each side of the dance floor. Those lounges were the hit of the reception!! We had so many people compliment us on how gorgeous they were and it was also functional. Those that could not dance the night away on the dance floor were still able to be included and close to the action.

It was just so perfect and we are so grateful for her vision, hard work, and diligence. It made our wedding so special!

Mary Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Florals by the Sea was by far one of our best vendors. Kellie worked so hard to make our day absolutely perfect and it was everything I could have imagined! She made my vision come to life, and also felt like my wedding planner at the same time. She was very helpful and reassuring with all of the crazyness of the week and had everything set up exactly as I imagined even with a hurricane coming though. Thanks again and loved everything! People were raving about the decor!

LOREN · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a destination wedding in Destin, so it took a bit of research in choosing the floral designer. After researching many and reading reviews, I elected to meet with Kellie @ Florals by the Sea. We met in September for our May 2017 wedding and in that one meeting with a few pics of my liking, etc... Kellie got it! When I saw my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet...I was more than amazed...I was speechless as she hit it out of the ballpark...vintage romantic! I could not have been happier. We had a very small beach wedding, (3) bouquets, (2) arbor arrangements, (9) bouts and (3) wrist corsages...the price was a little more than what I had anticipated; however, the florals I chose happen to be more expensive flowers as well (a lot of peonies). I wouldn't have changed anything...it was well worth the price, just be prepared...beautiful flowers cost, but this is one of the most important components in my view. Kellie was wonderful...I highly recommend Florals by the Sea, but contact them as soon as you have a date; they book quickly from what our experience was.

Susan · Married on 04/29/2017

We received a referral from Russ @ Kelly Plantation Golf Club and I am so grateful for it. Working with Marja was so easy. She is amazing, professional and a very creative designer. The day of our wedding was coordinated by Jess, and our venue was stunningly beautiful with lace and colorful linens, flowers and candles, all coordinating with the light blue hydrangeas I chose in memory of my Mother. The outdoor lounge was perfect with comfy seating and beautiful accessories. The lighting for the patio where we danced all night was perfect. We could not have asked for more on our special day. We want to extend a huge thank your to Marja, Jess and the staff at Florals by the Sea!!!

caryn · Married on 03/18/2017

Florals By the Sea did an outstanding job. I had my wedding at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort on the grand lawn. What I loved about them is, I sent in my budget and what I did not want to go over on flowers. they sent me back a proposal and they stayed within my budget and I added things as time started getting closer and they just always kept my budget in mind and never wanted to go over that! They were great everything looked amazing and all the décor and flowers were on POINT! they are the absolute the best and I enjoyed working with them so much! LOVE THEM

Kimberly · Married on 03/04/2017

Florals by the Sea was recommended to my daughter and me by our wedding planner, Avis, at Peach & Pearl Events. After looking at their beautiful work online I decided to place my daughter's wedding in their hands. That was a decision I will never regret. Kellie was our designer and I loved her enthusiasm and creative ideas when we first met. She was professional and had a confidence that I hoped would be reflected in her work. Looking back, I would say she could have had 10x that confidence and her artistry would still outshine her words. I was dumbfounded when I saw my daughter's bridal bouquet and I will never forget the moment I saw the reception site for the first time. Kellie transformed the tent at Carillon Beach into the most breathtakingly beautiful work of art! It was more stunning than I could ever have imagined. If it would have been possible, I would have stopped time and sat in the center of all that beauty and just breathed it in. But alas, the evening went by much too quickly, amidst continuous comments that it was the most beautiful, magical wedding. And I certainly agree! Kellie, you created the perfect atmosphere for a glorious celebration that will be treasured in our memories forever! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

Marja with florals by the sea is beyond perfection. She and the team made my wedding into the event of my dreams. Everything I had told her I wanted, she made happen. She was so nice and truly made me the happiest bride. I highly recommend Florals by the Sea!!!

laura · Married on 07/25/2016

They are really amazing! The decor and lighting was exceptional and i absolutely loved my bouquet!! So fresh and smelled soooo lovely all day!! They were on time and everything just went perfectly and smooth!

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Kellie from Florals by the Sea was absolutely amazing! I live in Texas and my wedding was in Santa Rosa, FL so all communication was via email, and Kellie was so good about emailing me back and answering my questions in a timely matter. I gave Kellie my vision of what I wanted for flowers and decorations at my wedding and she not only executed my vision, she went above and beyond with it! My wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of her and her creations. I am so thankful that I had her to make my wedding day so special!

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2016

Sally is AMAZING! There are no words to adequately describe how wonderful she is! I literally showed her three photos off Pinterest for the design I had in mind for my wedding and she took off and ran with those as well as her own brilliant ideas and made it more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined! My wedding was a dream thanks to her! The flowers were so incredible they took my breath away! She made it look so classy and elegant, yet everyone felt comfortable and relaxed since we were on the beach. I honestly felt like I was walking into a photoshoot for some spectacular bridal magazine when I saw what she had done. I would not hesitate in the least to recommend her for any floral or design needs!

Mary · Married on 05/21/2016

Marja and team at Florals by the Sea created an absolute stunning design for our wedding ceremony and reception! Marja was a pleasure to work with and took our vision and made it into a gorgeous reality! Thank you so much, Marja! Mary, Andy and the Curphey/Mills family

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2016

I loved working with Kellie and the FBTS team. Kellie got my vision right off the bat, and I knew quickly that I was in great hands. I planned the wedding from Virginia so after our initial consultation/planning session, there was a lot of back and forth via Pinterest and email. Kellie offered invaluable advice and I'm so glad we were able to work together. She brought some really great ideas to the table that were unique to our day. Everything was so beautiful and absolutely stunning- much more than I could have imagined. On the wedding day, there was not one worry that things weren't taken care of, it all came together perfectly. Thank you again FBTS!

Anna kate · Married on 04/16/2016

Make no mistake, this is your wedding "A Team" on the Emerald Coast! Florals by the Sea knocked it out of the park creating my sister's dream wedding! During the planning, Kellie was amazing to work with and brought such innovation and creativity to the table! She was so responsive to all of our ideas, and also issues, and never failed to come up with the perfect solution. Walking up to the reception, my sister and I were blown away with what Kellie and the FBTS team created! Truly a breathtaking setup! If you want the wedding of your dreams, you need Florals by the Sea on your team!!

Kristyn · Married on 03/24/2016

Sally, the owner of Florals By The Sea was the perfect florist for our destination wedding. I live in Ohio, and was married on 3/24/16 in Destin. I emailed her a picture of what I liked for a wedding bouquet and she by far exceeded my expectations! It was exactly what I had envisioned! The day before my wedding, I called her store in a panic because I had forgotten to order 4 boutonnieres for the men. My error was quickly taken care of with professionalism and kindness. Throughout the entire process Sally was prompt with her email responses back to me and was always kind and helpful. I would highly suggest Florals By The Sea for your wedding. I had many compliments on my bouquet and I am very satisfied that I chose this florist.

Carina · Married on 12/12/2015

Marja was very easy to work with. I told her the color I needed and she gave me all the options of flowers matching the color Coral. She also worked with my budget and i was extremely please with the results. My bouquet was beautiful! as well as my bridesmaids bouquets. I also got petals to complete the design of the center pieces. I spoke with other florist in the area and they weren't as flexible with my budget as Florals by The Sea.

tamera · Married on 11/21/2015

Sally at Florals by the Sea is a floral genius!!!!! Everything that she did to make our wedding dream a reality was beyond perfect! She made my dream of a cascading floral chandelier a reality!!! Her designs are outstanding and she is really talented. Great at what she does!!! Cannot said enough good things about this precious woman!!! You will not find a better florist ANYWHERE!!!

Margaret · Married on 10/31/2015

Sally could not have been more talented and easy to work with - a total delight. She and my daughter came up with the basic design and Sally and her team made it all magical. From the beautiful flowers, decorating our house, rehearsal dinner and wedding it could not have turned out any better. Sally is a joy to work with - she is professional, funny and super creative. She can transform your garage into a beatiful lounge area. Very talented and a delight to work with.

Meredith · Married on 10/25/2015

Florals by the Sea did my bouquet and 4 bridesmaid bouquets and they were GORGEOUS. I planned this wedding from out of state, and Marja and I emailed and talked on the phone several times. I told Marja some things I wanted and didn't want and emailed her a few photos for reference, and she took it from there. The bouquets were PERFECT and better than I even imagined! I would choose Florals by the Sea again and again.

I would rate Florals by The Sea 100 Stars on the scale of 5 if it were possible. From helping to bring our vision to life, to the team’s execution of that vision, it was nothing less than flawless. Sally made our dream wedding come true and we will never forget it. She completely understood what we were looking for and made it a reality...she is AMAZING!!!

Katie · Married on 10/11/2015

I couldn't be happier with the way all of our flowers and decor turned out on my wedding day! When I first met with Sally at her studio, I showed her pictures of what I had in mind for my "vintage" wedding. She provided me with examples, her ideas & a layout/drawing of the design she had in mind. She nailed it right away! I later received a proposal with very detailed notes of what we discussed & was able to make any changes up to the last month before the wedding. Sally was great at responding to my emails & revising my proposal as needed; she didn't try to talk me into keeping any items that I needed to cut due to my budget. On my wedding day, I was blown away when I saw my bouquet for the first time! It was exactly what I wanted! The bridesmaid's bouquets, boutonnieres, & hanging vessels down my ceremony aisle, were all perfect as well! The welcome chalkboard with flowers and large flower arrangement at the welcome table were amazing--better than I envisioned! Sally's team did such a wonderful job hanging our lights at the reception, with our bar accented in our colors & with the table settings/arrangements/decor! I truly felt the vintage/romantic feel that we were aiming for, & we couldn't have done that without Sally's help! We received sooo many compliments on the flowers/decor from our guests! I definitely recommend Florals by the Sea & Sally! I am so thankful for the way everything turned out! Thank you Sally!!! :)