Destin Mobile Makeup Box Reviews

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 4
Destin Mobile Makeup Box 5
  • Brenda

Brenda Lee Gerlach · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Mother of the Groom(Matthew & Erica Adkins)

Loved Brittanys Work! Very friendly and attentive to your wants! Professional and personable with my son and daughter-in-laws bridal party. Everyone looked beautiful and I love the lipstick products!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Jessica Goodwin · Married on 11/05/2019

Easy, Comfortable and full of beauty here!

Brittany is awesome. If you love a nice conversation and sweet southern charm while getting dolled up she is the one to go to. She made the whole experience so easy and comfortable. I personally enjoyed every minute of getting my hair and makeup done which is something that us Moms dont get all the time, plus on your wedding day you should have the opportunity to feel amazing and beautiful.(I wore a button up shirt so I didnt mess up my hair)

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 6
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Miller · Married on 11/02/2019

Destin Mobile Makeup Box

These women are very kind, professional and amazing at what they do! I absolutely loved our makeup and hair for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Cornwell · Married on 10/27/2019

Bridal Beauty

I cannot say enough good things about Brittany and the services she provided. Being an anxious bride, I was worried about making sure I looked perfect for my wedding day and Brittany was always there to address any questions/concerns I had about my desired looks. After a successful hair trial, I knew I could trust the vision she had for my look on our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she was there bright and early to get all of us looking our absolute best for such a special day. We originally had only 6 services scheduled, but at the last minute we asked to add two more and she made those accommodations without hesitation! Every person that she worked on looked amazing! Not only is she good at what she does, but she has such a bright, vibrant personality, which makes working with her even better. I can’t thank her enough for what she did, and how beautiful she made me feel on the most important day of my life. Brittany is such a wonderfully talented person and I can’t see myself working with anyone else but her if I ever needed those services again. Do yourself a favor and hire her!
    *attached photos came from her instagram account*

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 8
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 9
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Lorielle Vanhooser · Married on 10/26/2019

So talented

Brittany is a hair angel! She squeezed me in on a busy wedding weekend and delivered the most beautiful updo that held through humidity, light rain and wind! I slept it in and wore it the next day too.
    She is so kind and started my wedding morning off so sweetly. A true talent!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 10
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 11
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Samantha Cooke Trammell · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Brittany was AMAZING! I was so nervous to book someone that I didn’t know for my wedding hair and makeup but I made a great choice with Destin Mobile Makeup Box! They made my wedding much less stressful and knew exactly what style would work best with the weather (beach wind) and still give me the look I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding experience! ❤️

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 12
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 13
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 14
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Sharon M Steineman · Married on 10/23/2019

Brittany made my wedding day!

Words cannot express my gratitude... Brittany created her work of art with my hair & makeup. It was just perfect, a very natural but glamorous look. I'm still getting comments on how "stunning" she made me look! I felt more like a 20yr old bride than 50! I definitely, received the "jaw drop!" reaction from my groom I was hoping for.
    Brittany came to me, right on time & completely prepared with everything she needed. Along with her beautiful smile & personality!
    I would highly recommend Brittany she clearly is very talented & loves what she does! She also has a amazing way of making anyone feel good about themselves!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Lewis · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing!!!!

I booked with Destin Mobile Makeup for my wedding in Destin and I am SO glad I did. They were truly incredible. Brittany was very communicative and always replied in a timely manner. Cedrian was our artist for the big day and I can’t say enough great things about her. She was wonderful doing our hair and makeup, super friendly, easy to talk to, and made everyone look exactly how they wanted. She made it so easy and non-stressful. I highly recommend going with Destin Mobile Makeup!!!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 15
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kseniya

Kseniya Gadaleta · Married on 10/13/2019

Professional, talented, stress-free!

Brittany was incredible! She was the first person off WeddingWire to directly contact me when I submitted my inquiry. She answered all of my questions and was super sweet! She sent her instagram @destinmobilemakeupbox which made me finalize my decision. Booking her & planning was really easy and she was incredibly accommodating (I literally booked my hotel for the event the day before!). Leading up to the event, she has clear communication and was easily accessible via cellphone.

The day-of, Brittany was exactly right on time, super organized, professional, energetic, AMAZING hair and makeup skills along with high quality products... All of my bridesmaids loved her and loved their looks. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup vendor for my wedding. I am so happy and totally recommend 1000 times!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 20
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 30
  • Sarah

Sarah Hernandez · Married on 10/12/2019

Saving the day!

Brittany not only cares about the hair and make up but will go out of her way to see that your wedding day goes off without a hitch! Hair and make up was an added bonus. Her crew was amazing and so friendly! It was like hanging out with friends!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 31
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 32
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 33
  • Casey

Casey Osteen · Married on 10/11/2019

Highly recommend

I was so nervous with having a destination wedding & hiring hair/makeup artist online based solely on reviews I read. We had the best experience with Destin Mobile Makeup Box. The owner, Brittany, was so very nice & was always prompt with answering phone calls & emails whenever I had questions. On my wedding day, we had Miss Pearl arrive our hotel to do hair & makeup for myself & my 2 bridesmaids- my daughter’s. Pearl was so sweet & very talented. We showed her pictures of how we wanted our hair & makeup & she replicated it flawlessly. We all felt so beautiful on this special day!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 34

Brittany Brown · Married on 10/11/2019

Brittany was awesome!

Brittany was super fast with getting everyone done. And was great dealing with my difficult family! If anyone had any concerns she would address them and try to make their hair exactly how they pictured it. She is super sweet and wonderful to work with!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 35
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 36
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 37
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful!

Brittany is amazing! She took the time to really listen to everything the girls and I needed. She made us all look absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for everything Brittany!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Donna

Donna Rostkoski Genco · Married on 10/05/2019

They really made me feel special

Awesome experience. Due to a last minute change I found myself without someone to do my hair and makeup for my son's wedding and they really pulled through for me. Highly recommend Pearl!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jill

Jill Harper · Married on 10/05/2019

Deserving of a thousand star rating!

I researched for what felt like an eternity, until I came across Destin Mobile Makeup Box. I could tell that this was the perfect partner for me and my girls on my wedding day. And boy was I ever right! Brittany was so sweet and incredibly responsive from day #1. She worked with me to get everything scheduled and set up exactly how I needed it to be. Leslie and Jamie came onsite to our condo the day of the wedding to do all of our hair and make-up. They tag teamed the Bride, 3 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and a "extra" little girl who so desperately wanted in on the fun! They added extra lashes and EVERYTHING we asked them to do. The best part was how beautiful they made my sweet 62 year old Momma look. We all felt like princesses and looked like models. LESLIE AND JAMIE...YOU LADIES WERE SO MUCH FUN AND ARE SOOOOOOOOO TALENTED AT WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 38
    Destin Mobile Makeup Box 39
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna Davis · Married on 10/05/2019

Love Brittany!

Brittany was so professional and did a wonderful job on my hair/makeup! She listened to exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids loved their looks as well. She did 10 of us on my wedding day both hair/makeup with lashes.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kadra · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

I have never felt more confident in myself than I did on my wedding day. Thank you Brittany and Destin Mobile Makeup Box for making me feel so beautiful on my special day. Your customer service was top notch and my fiancé’s reaction was priceless! I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazingly beautiful!

Brittany (owner) is probably the NICEST person I have ever spoken to, and she was so helpful! She even came to our venue on our wedding day to meet me and wish us congratulations before heading to another wedding. Cedrian and Shelly did hair and makeup on my wedding day and were fantastic! Cedrian did my hair and my makeup, as well as both of my trials, and she was so patient and kind through it all. She was so easy to talk to and work with and she made my vision come to life perfectly. I felt so beautiful, and could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding & Bridal Party Hair & Makeup

Brittany is absolutely phenomenal and was so awesome to work with from day one. I hired Brittany based on a recommendation from my wedding planner as I was planning a destination wedding from Illinois. I knew we were in good hands just from speaking with her! With just a few pictures for inspiration, Brittany made my bride team & I look stunning and we couldn't have been happier with the end result. Bottom line, Brittany is so awesome to work with, super sweet, and will make you and your bride team look amazing for your special day! Thank you Brittany!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2019

The best of the best!

Stop your search and hire Brittany! She is absolutely a joy to work with and her work is unmatched! She is the sweetest and most accommodating artist you’ll ever meet! I hired her for my engagement photoshoot in Santa Rosa Beach, FL and am so thankful that I did. I love in Atlanta and was a little skeptical hiring someone via IG, but there was something about her messages that gave me a sense of assurance that she was the real deal (in addition to her fabulous portfolio)! I loved amazing and felt gorgeous for our photoshoot! Seriously, don’t look any further! She’s the one!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 40
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Mansur · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

Brittany was so helpful through the entire process leading up to the wedding day, giving me vendor suggestions and going above and beyond. Shelley was wonderful, she handled my bridal party with such ease and didn’t a beautiful job! All of my girls, including both moms and myself felt incredible. So grateful for these ladies!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sara · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding makeup 8/31

Sooo impressed with makeup done! Everyone was very happy with the way it all turned out.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2019

Brittany is incredible!

I found Brittany on Instagram when looking for a H&MU artist for my wedding in Destin. She was so sweet when booking and even sweeter when we met her! She made me and all my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! Her hair and makeup skills are unreal and everyone absolutely loved her! I would book her over and over again and hope she can glam me up again in the future! Thank you so much, Brittany!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Karly

Karly Hunter-Adams · Married on 08/22/2019

Professional Makeup, Stunning Results; Highly Recommended

I contacted Destin Mobile Makeup Box after finding them when searching through reviews and reviewing work of several companies in the area. We were traveling to Destin for vacation and taking maternity pictures while there. From the first communication, they were warm and friendly and explained everything thoroughly and were extremely professional. I booked with Shelley Waller. I am honestly always nervous when getting professional makeup done because you're never sure how you'll feel about the results and its on your face--that you're used to looking at and know how you like to look. Shelley made me feel comfortable from the start. She asked great questions and gave me her thoughts and let me choose shades of colors I liked (rather than just jumping in and doing whatever). She really listened to my feedback and drew from there. The end results were stunning and I couldn't have been happier. This was like one of two times ever I've loved my professional makeup. The entire experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Shelley. She was awesome to talk to during the session as well! If I'm ever back in the area with a need for professional makeup, I'll be going straight to her--plus I'll be recommending her to others as well!

Destin Mobile Makeup Box 41
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Anna · Married on 08/17/2019

Brittney did an amazing job! I felt like a princess! Not only did my makeup look good but she fit in so well! She's super sweet and makes you feel comfortable the whole time!

Sent on 05/14/2016