Mitchell Event Planning Reviews

9 | Atlanta, GA

9 Reviews for Mitchell Event Planning

Geraldine P. · Married on 12/18/2020

Incredible!

Matt with Mitchell Event Planning is the sweetest, most organized individual. He took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding day and ensure it would be a good match. It WAS! Matt was a dream to work with. He kept me organized and stress-free. I could go to him with a problem and he’d immediately propose solutions. I would 10000% recommend Matt and Mitchell Event Planning!!!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you trusting us with your wedding day, and wish you and Cody a wonderful marriage!
  • Alissa

Alissa W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Matt Has You Covered

Matt Mitchell exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a planner to cover day of coordination and received so much more. Matt helped us every step of the way, from providing a checklist of tasks, to reaching out to vendors, to making sure everything went perfect on the actual wedding day. He was available whenever we needed him and always had a suggestion or answer for our questions/concerns. He is the BEST!! 10/10!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Shane

Shane M. · Married on 10/18/2019

Mitchell Event Planning is Top Tier!!

We used Matt Mitchell at Mitchell Event Planning for our wedding this past weekend, October 18th, 2019. Our wedding consisted of two different venues, one outdoor venue for the ceremony, and an indoor venue for the reception. It was truly beautiful...and seamless, thanks entirely to all of Matt's hard work. Matt was absolutely amazing throughout the planning process. He created a wedding planning site for us on his website so that we could share thoughts and ideas, guest lists, caterers, DJs, florals, and more. He met with us frequently, shared his ideas and helped bring ours to fruition; furthermore, he lovingly hand-picked all of our flowers and arranged them himself. He is amazingly talented and has the greatest attention to detail. He took so much of the stress of wedding planning off of our shoulders. He is extremely professional, kind, personable, and knowledgeable. He could not come more highly recommended by my husband and I.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Shane - thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to help plan/execute your wedding day. It was such a beautiful day full of love, laughter, and happy tears. My wish for you and Kyle is that you continue to feel that embracing love as you walk through life together.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding planner!

To say he is the ABSOLUTE BEST is an understatement!!! From day 1, when I had my initial call with Matt, I felt so comfortable and trusting in Matt to help make my vision come to life and everything run smoothly! Matt went above and beyond! He already has such a calming demeanor about him that helped me multiple times throughout the planning process, and helped me on my wedding day feel calm and at ease! Whenever I was stuck on a detail or needed direction, Matt always had the answer! When I needed recommendations on certain vendors, he always provided the best! He connected me with the most amazing floral person! Matt made sure that I not only felt supported throughout the process, but that my wedding was just as important to him as it was to myself and my fiancé! As we got closer to the wedding date, Matt was able to work with my schedule to meet with myself and vendors, take over all communication with my vendors, and make sure things went off without any problems! Matt is second to none as a wedding planner, and I will forever be indebted to him for making my wedding dreams come true!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Allie,
    You are the sweetest! Thank you for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, Alex, and your family. I wish you and Alex the best as you begin your journey together, and I look forward to hearing about all of the future milestones you achieve together!

Hanna A. · Married on 08/03/2019

Matt is simply the best!

Matt is an EXCEPTIONAL wedding planner! My husband and I truly enjoyed getting to work with him and are so happy with how everything turned out. Matt was extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable, and organized. He also always worked around our busy schedules and was patient with us. Thinking back to our first conversation with Matt, we planned to have a spring wedding with roughly 200 people invited. We ended up having a summer wedding with over 300 people invited, but Matt was flexible and accommodating throughout the entire process despite how high maintenance and indecisive we were. He has also formed the most amazing network with other vendors in the industry who he set us up with and we ended up loving as well. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding. It was clear that he honestly cared about making sure we had a special day and we are extremely grateful to him! Matt is just the best, and he became a great friend to us as well!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was such an honor to assist with your wedding planning. The evening was an absolutely blast! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your celebration and get to meet so many loving friends and family! I wish you and Reece the best in your future together!

Divya R. · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn't have done it without Mitchell Event Planning!

Matt Mitchell was an absolute pleasure to work with from the get go. He was very transparent with us in all aspects, and communication was very effective. He would keep us intimated of problems when needed, and would just handle issues on his own when appropriate as well. It was his very first Indian wedding, and he took the time to learn about the traditions and events to execute the function well. He was punctual and always followed through on and exceeded expectations. We hired him as a day-of coordinator, but he definitely went above and beyond expectations. We would definitely recommend him as a key to any successful event!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Divya,

Thank you SO much for the kind words. It was an absolute honor to assist with your wedding day. Thank you for trusting Mitchell Event Planning with this most special day! It was an amazing experience learning about your rituals and traditions, and I look forward to using this knowledge in the future. I wish you and Amit much love and happiness as you begin your lives together in The Big Apple!

Jared S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Kind, professional, efficient, and thorough...

Matt is the best! Mitchell Event Planning did our wedding, and it was an absolute godsend. Our wedding was small by industry standards (80ish people, which felt big to us!), and our concept was simple and elegant. So originally we were thinking of doing all the planning and organizing ourselves with venders we know and only using a planner to direct traffic on the day. Beautiful outdoor Autumn wedding didn't need much dressing up, so decorations were really just flowers. Pretty easy, minimal design, little decoration, not much to it. Yeah right!!! I'm no ignoramus and am aware of project management, but I didn't have a vision growing up and I hadn't ever really put much active imagination into the wedding I would want before my engagement--I think because I'm gay and gay people couldn't get married for most of my life. Matt jumped right in and whipped the shambles of everything we had "organized" and "planned" into shape. He knew the questions to ask us we hadn't considered. He attended to every minutia with quality and care. His kindness and professionalism made me feel so comfortable and supported--I *knew* it was all good and it would happen because Matt had a hold of it. In a stressful and inherently emotional time, such as planning your wedding, I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much, Matt. Much love to you and what you do. What a success!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jared,

Thank you so much for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was such an honor to assist with your planning/coordination needs. The evening was absolutely magical! I am so glad I was able to be a part of such a loving and supportive experience. I wish you and Greg the best in your future together!

Myra · Married on 08/18/2018

In our first meeting with Matthew Mitchell, we told him that we wanted to enjoy the process of planning our wedding. From that moment forward, he worked to make elements that did not seem fun, enjoyable. Matthew took the time to learn us as individuals and as a couple so that the planning was tailored to our needs and desires. There was never a time where worry entered thoughts because Matthew stood on the front lines so that any issues were handled and our only involvement was to say what we wanted and what we didn't. His priority is his bride and groom. Our trust grew greatly with him that although he always check with us in making decisions, there were several times we would have him work out the details and we never disappoint we the results. Our wedding party constantly raved over how amazing our planner was and we are still receiving compliments on how elegant and well organized our wedding was and that was because of our planner!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Myra & Lyndon - thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to partner with you. Thank you for trusting Mitchell Event Planning for your planning/coordination needs! I wish both of you many blessing in your new life together!

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Mitchell Event Planning is amazing! I worked with Matt to plan our destination wedding. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in advising me through hiring vendors, decor and floral design. Matt was friendly, understanding, and consistently positive. Our wedding could not have gone more smoothly and I will forever be grateful to him!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stacey,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure and honor partnering with you on planning your wedding day. I wish you and Eric a life full of love and happiness.

-Matt