Mitchell Event Planning Reviews

5 Reviews for Mitchell Event Planning

1 User photo

Mitchell Event Planning 1

Divya Ramaswamy · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn't have done it without Mitchell Event Planning!

Matt Mitchell was an absolute pleasure to work with from the get go. He was very transparent with us in all aspects, and communication was very effective. He would keep us intimated of problems when needed, and would just handle issues on his own when appropriate as well. It was his very first Indian wedding, and he took the time to learn about the traditions and events to execute the function well. He was punctual and always followed through on and exceeded expectations. We hired him as a day-of coordinator, but he definitely went above and beyond expectations. We would definitely recommend him as a key to any successful event!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Divya,

Thank you SO much for the kind words. It was an absolute honor to assist with your wedding day. Thank you for trusting Mitchell Event Planning with this most special day! It was an amazing experience learning about your rituals and traditions, and I look forward to using this knowledge in the future. I wish you and Amit much love and happiness as you begin your lives together in The Big Apple!

Jared Smiley · Married on 10/27/2018

Kind, professional, efficient, and thorough...

Matt is the best! Mitchell Event Planning did our wedding, and it was an absolute godsend. Our wedding was small by industry standards (80ish people, which felt big to us!), and our concept was simple and elegant. So originally we were thinking of doing all the planning and organizing ourselves with venders we know and only using a planner to direct traffic on the day. Beautiful outdoor Autumn wedding didn't need much dressing up, so decorations were really just flowers. Pretty easy, minimal design, little decoration, not much to it. Yeah right!!! I'm no ignoramus and am aware of project management, but I didn't have a vision growing up and I hadn't ever really put much active imagination into the wedding I would want before my engagement--I think because I'm gay and gay people couldn't get married for most of my life. Matt jumped right in and whipped the shambles of everything we had "organized" and "planned" into shape. He knew the questions to ask us we hadn't considered. He attended to every minutia with quality and care. His kindness and professionalism made me feel so comfortable and supported--I *knew* it was all good and it would happen because Matt had a hold of it. In a stressful and inherently emotional time, such as planning your wedding, I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much, Matt. Much love to you and what you do. What a success!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jared,

Thank you so much for your kind words - they truly mean a lot! It was such an honor to assist with your planning/coordination needs. The evening was absolutely magical! I am so glad I was able to be a part of such a loving and supportive experience. I wish you and Greg the best in your future together!

Myra · Married on 08/18/2018

In our first meeting with Matthew Mitchell, we told him that we wanted to enjoy the process of planning our wedding. From that moment forward, he worked to make elements that did not seem fun, enjoyable. Matthew took the time to learn us as individuals and as a couple so that the planning was tailored to our needs and desires. There was never a time where worry entered thoughts because Matthew stood on the front lines so that any issues were handled and our only involvement was to say what we wanted and what we didn't. His priority is his bride and groom. Our trust grew greatly with him that although he always check with us in making decisions, there were several times we would have him work out the details and we never disappoint we the results. Our wedding party constantly raved over how amazing our planner was and we are still receiving compliments on how elegant and well organized our wedding was and that was because of our planner!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Mitchell Event Planning 2

Mitchell Event Planning's reply:

Myra & Lyndon - thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to partner with you. Thank you for trusting Mitchell Event Planning for your planning/coordination needs! I wish both of you many blessing in your new life together!

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Mitchell Event Planning is amazing! I worked with Matt to plan our destination wedding. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in advising me through hiring vendors, decor and floral design. Matt was friendly, understanding, and consistently positive. Our wedding could not have gone more smoothly and I will forever be grateful to him!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stacey,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure and honor partnering with you on planning your wedding day. I wish you and Eric a life full of love and happiness.

-Matt