Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 106

About House of BASH

House Of BASH is a wedding planning company located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This vendor offers their services with a calm and loving team of wedding planners, making sure that your wedding fantasies become a reality. House Of BASH offers an unforgettable experience, as they will handle planning your wedding with the utmost care.

This wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
House Of BASH also offers its floral, décor and lighting services. These services include:

• Floral consultations
  • Backdrops
  • Candles/holders
  • Vases

Location
House Of BASH is located in Alpharetta, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow House of BASH on

House of BASH 5
House of BASH 6
House of BASH 7

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, efficient, and organized!

LT was everything we hoped for in a wedding planner and MORE. She kept us on track with our planning and also delivered exactly what we envisioned for our decor. We wanted to get married in a restaurant which required a bit more creative thinking than a traditional venue, but LT was certainly up to the task. Then, we had to back out of our original venue less than 3 months before the wedding. We are so thankful we had LT! She was able to start looking into new options and even had special offers from some venues because of the relationships she has with them. All of the vendors she recommended were also fantastic. Lastly, on the night of the wedding she was keeping us on our timeline - when we decided to make a spur of the moment change, she made it happen. She also managed to get us a little bit more time with our photographer so he could be there for the sendoff. If you are still reading this, stop now and book LT for your event!

• Nkechi

Nkechi · Married on 08/11/2018

Just perfection

I recently got married in August 2018 at the St. Regis Atlanta.

When I say LT is a miracle worker, I am not exaggerating. From the start I let LT know that I would be the worst possible bride. I am extremely indecisive, disorganized, with a hectic work schedule. On top of this, I have never fantasized about a dream wedding and had no idea what I even wanted or desired out of a wedding. To put the icing on the cake, I had not one but two weddings to plan, one traditional Nigerian wedding and one American wedding with an estimated guest list of 500 people.

From the beginning, LT quickly aided me in establishing my vision. Every single vendor she recommended was phenomenal. She was not afraid to call me out and put me in my place when I lagged behind in planning. She was always on top of things and always 10 steps ahead.

My actual weddings were more than I could have ever imagined. LT did the décor and flowers and everything was absolutely breathtaking. We even had an unexpected budget cut for décor and somehow LT still created the most elegant décor possible. I am still in shock to this day.

If you’re looking for someone who you can trust 100% with the biggest day of your life, you need to work with LT with House of Bash. Period. She will not disappoint. She’s extremely hardworking, meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, creative, and persistent. She somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. I cannot thank LT enough. She literally made my weddings the best days of my life. Though my American wedding had over 500 guests, the entire day went as smooth as butter. If anything was going wrong that day I had no idea.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much LT. You’re not only a phenomenal wedding planner but also just a genuinely amazing person. I will miss working with you!

House of BASH 8
    House of BASH 9
    House of BASH 10

House of BASH FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,450.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Monograms, String
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases