House of BASH Reviews

House of BASH 5
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Walker · Getting married on 10/05/2069

Stress Free Wedding

I would highly recommend LT and her staff. They were very professional. Thanks to her and her team, my wedding was everything that I envisioned. It was truly a very beautiful, stress free day. People are still talking about the florals and the ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Rae'chele · Getting married on 10/01/2020

LT was absolutely amazing. I literally trusted her with the vision of my wedding. I told her what I like and what I don’t like and she took it from there. I was stress free the entire time. I chose the full wedding package which includes finding a location, picking vendors, all the way down to decor. LT was with me every step of the way. The day of the wedding her team was just as great as she was. One of her assistance was the only one who could calm my cranky 3 year old down all day. She actually got him to go to sleep during the wedding! (Which was awesome!) LT and her team went above and beyond for me. Their goal really was to make sure I was as happy, stressfree as possible. I couldn’t thank them enough. I would definitely refer her. You can’t go wrong with LT.

House of BASH 6
    House of BASH 7
    Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah Biggers · Getting married on 01/04/2020

My wedding was executed flawlessly!

Between moving, adopting a new dog, and life as founder and CEO of a high-growth startup, there was never a doubt in my mind that I needed a solid wedding planner by my side. I could not have made a better choice than LT from House of Bash. She helped me hone my vision, vet vendors, kept me on a timeline (harder than it sounds!), and executed the big day to a "T". I am certain that at least a handful of things did not go exactly according to plan on the day of, but I never heard of any of them nor did I see anything amiss so I could enjoy my big day completely and fully. THAT is the level of service you can expect from LT and her team. 10/10.

House of BASH 8
    Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

On top of it!

LT kept me on track as I planned my wedding from out of state. I worked with her for over a year as we gradually hammered out all the details. She is organized and efficient. Day of was like clockwork- could not have gone more smoothly. Highly recommend for a low stress wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stacy Gole · Married on 05/26/2019

Unbelievable!!

LT was professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and incredible to work with. She was instrumental in making our daughter’s wedding an extreme success. If you are looking for the best wedding planner/florist, she is the only one to hire.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Carra · Married on 05/18/2019

Lt is the best!

LT is PHENOMENAL! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and my husband and I are so grateful to LT and her entire team for making it all happen. My husband & I are actors who live in New York City, so we had to plan our wedding long distance, and we relied heavily on LT & her vendor recommendations... all of her recommendations were amazing and saved us a ton of time! She was also flexible when last minute changes popped up. (We only had 6months to plan our wedding & LT never missed a beat!)
    On Décor: Our guests are still telling us how gorgeous everything was! For both our ceremony & reception, every detail was beautifully executed. LT worked with me to get me the most for our budget.
    Our wedding day was beautiful and stress free. Her team handled every single detail and they kept us on schedule (even when we were late). I highly recommend LT & House of Bash to plan your wedding. Our wedding was truly a dream come true.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely, yes!

LT and her team were one of the BEST decisions we ever made for our wedding day! We did not stress one bit because we knew LT and Ida had it all taken care of! I wasn't sure about a day of coordinator, but I am so thankful we did, and I am so glad we went with House of Bash!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, efficient, and organized!

LT was everything we hoped for in a wedding planner and MORE. She kept us on track with our planning and also delivered exactly what we envisioned for our decor. We wanted to get married in a restaurant which required a bit more creative thinking than a traditional venue, but LT was certainly up to the task. Then, we had to back out of our original venue less than 3 months before the wedding. We are so thankful we had LT! She was able to start looking into new options and even had special offers from some venues because of the relationships she has with them. All of the vendors she recommended were also fantastic. Lastly, on the night of the wedding she was keeping us on our timeline - when we decided to make a spur of the moment change, she made it happen. She also managed to get us a little bit more time with our photographer so he could be there for the sendoff. If you are still reading this, stop now and book LT for your event!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Nkechi

Nkechi · Married on 08/11/2018

Just perfection

I recently got married in August 2018 at the St. Regis Atlanta.

When I say LT is a miracle worker, I am not exaggerating. From the start I let LT know that I would be the worst possible bride. I am extremely indecisive, disorganized, with a hectic work schedule. On top of this, I have never fantasized about a dream wedding and had no idea what I even wanted or desired out of a wedding. To put the icing on the cake, I had not one but two weddings to plan, one traditional Nigerian wedding and one American wedding with an estimated guest list of 500 people.

From the beginning, LT quickly aided me in establishing my vision. Every single vendor she recommended was phenomenal. She was not afraid to call me out and put me in my place when I lagged behind in planning. She was always on top of things and always 10 steps ahead.

My actual weddings were more than I could have ever imagined. LT did the décor and flowers and everything was absolutely breathtaking. We even had an unexpected budget cut for décor and somehow LT still created the most elegant décor possible. I am still in shock to this day.

If you’re looking for someone who you can trust 100% with the biggest day of your life, you need to work with LT with House of Bash. Period. She will not disappoint. She’s extremely hardworking, meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, creative, and persistent. She somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. I cannot thank LT enough. She literally made my weddings the best days of my life. Though my American wedding had over 500 guests, the entire day went as smooth as butter. If anything was going wrong that day I had no idea.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much LT. You’re not only a phenomenal wedding planner but also just a genuinely amazing person. I will miss working with you!

House of BASH 13
    House of BASH 14
    House of BASH 15
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

House of Bash planned my wedding this past summer and I was absolutely blown away with LT and her team! They were very professional, punctual, kind, and made my wedding run flawlessly! LT and her team are excellent communicators and very detail oriented! The timeline that LT made was down to the minute, and even with 250 guests, she had us following that timeline perfectly on time! I had an incredible experience with House of Bash and would hire them in a heartbeat for any future events!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Mary Claire · Married on 05/12/2018

LT and her team were very easy to work with. I hired them to be my DOC. They executed everything flawlessly, they worked with the best man and maid of honor to fix problems before I was aware, and they took away all the stress on my wedding day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

LT and her staff are amazing! From the very beginning, after meeting with LT for the first time, I knew our wedding was going to be in good hands. Her attention to detail, her constant check-ins, her follow-through and so much more is why I would highly recommend LT and her team as your wedding planners. I only had a partial planning (awesome that she offers this) and still I felt as if I was her only client. I can't express enough how amazing they are. I even had people from my wedding tell me that my wedding planners were on point. So if you are thinking of all that needs to be done, all that you haven't even thought of - hire House of BASH. Trust me. You won't be sorry you did it!

House of BASH 16
    Sent on 05/01/2018

Cassidy · Married on 03/31/2018

LT and Kay are AMAZING!!!!!! From the minute we booked LT she's been SO helpful and responsive in ways that every bride needs. She made every single wish that I wanted for my day come true. On our wedding day she was constantly checking on us, bringing us food, and making everything was running smoothly. Without LT there's no way my day would've been as perfect as it was. I seriously recommend her 100% to brides on the hunt because she's amazing and will take such great care of your needs and wishes in order for your day to be perfect. I Spilled red pasta sauce on my dress and within seconds LT and Kay were working to find a solution. They kept me calm and comforted while cleaning the stain off my dress and they helped me get back to the party with a smile on my face. House of BASH is so organized, responsive, helpful and just flat out DAMN good at her job!!! House of Bash goes ABOVE and BEYOND!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LT!!!!! :)

Sent on 04/01/2018
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with House of BASH was a great experience. Specifically, LT and Kay were fantastic! We booked them for day of coordination. Throughout all the preparations they were very responsive. They are not pushy at all and fully support you to make your day successful. They think of every detail and capture every decision. Leading up to the wedding day, Kay made sure they had all the information they needed and made sure my husband and I were feeling good about everything. The day of the wedding, LT would check on us to make sure we were doing great, she managed all vendors and venue set-up, made sure we were fed, tapped us on the shoulder when we had to do something like cut the cake, and overall just made sure everything went smoothly.
    We highly, highly recommend House of BASH for your event!

Sent on 08/15/2018

annie · Married on 02/24/2018

Oh. My. Goodness. I do not know what I would have done without LT and her army of helpers. LT created a minute by minute schedule of the day and went through it with me until we felt it was perfect. On the wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything. Everything went so smoothly and the team took care of everyone. My mom has told me over and over how pleased she was that I chose to get a day of planner. She said that she could tell that I was not worried about anything and it was nice for her to be able to just enjoy the day. House of BASH does a wonderful job & I would totally recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lynn · Married on 12/16/2017

I used LT at House of Bash fromSix hours away. She was always available to communicate with me, send me photos, and her price was very clear and very reasonable. Every detail was taken care of, from flowers, candles, chairs, seating, and she was so easy to work with! Everything was beyond beautiful and I never had to worry from afar. I would recommend House if Bash wholeheartedly!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Liz · Married on 12/09/2017

LT was amazing!!!! My wedding would have been a disaster without her -- truly. She made everything seamless. The wedding goes by so fast that you can't afford to have any hiccups and that's why having a fantastic wedding planner like LT is a must! She knows everything you didn't know you needed to know.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

I had the honor of LT with House of Bash as my day-of wedding planner. I do not know where to begin in describing how wonderful she is -- and just how spectacular she is at what she does. She is on top of EVERYTHING and is very detail-oriented, timely and organized. Not only is she a rockstar with the planning/paperwork portion of her side of the wedding planning business. She is a genuine woman and let's you truly ENJOY your special day. She is one of the first people I spoke with the morning of my wedding. The night before, I had million things going on in my mind and questions I jotted down to ask her in the morning when I woke up. I called her on my wedding day (not in a panic, but to address my questions). She said not to worry everything is taken care of. She was kind, yet politely/professionally firm with me and she then said "this is YOUR wedding day, today is going to go by so fast, I don't want you to worry about anything, I want you to enjoy your day and be present". On your wedding day, you have no idea how important it is to remember that. I've spoke to brides that say their wedding day was a complete "blur", I remember every single moment of my day and I thank LT for that. My now husband, family and friends all raved about her too! I recommend LT with House of Bash to Atlanta brides, she is AMAZING!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Great Ideas

Great ideas to fill a large space.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Novia · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of meeting LT at my first bridal show in Atlanta, Georgia. I was newly engaged and preparing for a big year that included a major work project and a house purchase. From the moment that I stumbled across the House's of Bash's booth at the bridal show and had an opportunity to speak with LT, I knew that she'd be great as my wedding coordinator. LT was instrumental in helping us to choose a venue and book our large vendors (catering, videography, and honeymoon planner). LT was a lifesaver during our planning process -- from keeping us on track via our online checklist, being the main contact with our vendors, and serving as a sounding board for the many critical decisions. The day of our wedding was absolutely memorable and BEAUTIFUL. Our guests were wowed by LT and her team's professionalism and the breathtaking floral arrangements and decor that were provided. When the night ended LT and her House of Bash team did everything possible to provide us with a memorable send off that was the exclamation mark on a beautiful beginning.

House of BASH 17
    House of BASH 18
    House of BASH 19
    House of BASH 20
    House of BASH 21
    House of BASH 22
    Sent on 12/30/2017

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

LT and her two assistants (Shawn and Beth) were amazing! House of BASH helped us have a great, stress free day. LT was very responsive, organized and courteous, and I would definitely recommend her to others. Her timeline was wonderful, and her communication with the vendors was extremely helpful.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Robine · Married on 08/11/2017

LT made our day the most wonderful day ever. She honestly exceeded our expectations. My husband and I had a clear picture of what we wanted our day to look like and LT made every wish come true. We had some wacky requests at times (like shots before the ceremony lol, or cars that had to drive to whole wedding party to Piedmont Park), but everything went so smoothly and LT seemed like she had everything under control the whole day! No question or request or change of idea was too much for her. She was professional, friendly and on point!!! Honestly, LT was the best investment of the whole wedding, our day would not have been as amazing without her. If I can give anyone advice when it comes to wedding planning, invest in your planner/coordinator, its worth it!!!! And well, if you are lucky enough to book LT, your wedding will be flawless.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jancy · Married on 08/05/2017

If I could give LT and her team 10 stars, I would! LT and I meet soon after our engagement and began work using her comprehensive planning package. We selected the Biltmore Ballroom venue for our ceremony and reception; however, Daniel and I live in Augusta where I practice full-time and he is a full-time student. We knew that we were planning a large, black tie wedding from out of town with limited time on our hands. LT made the process very manageable and smooth even for this very OCD, type-A bride from the very beginning. She was very personable, understanding, and efficient. Anytime I had questions or concerns, she was each to reach and always willing to help. On our wedding day, I could not have brought my vision to life anymore if I would have done it myself. She 1000% executed our vision for our dream wedding!! The planning, florals, and decor was phenomenal! It was a stress-free, exceptionally beautiful affair that we will remember and cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Liana · Married on 08/05/2017

Book House of Bash! LT and her team were absolutely fabulous to work with and made our day perfect. If I could give them 10
    Stars, I would!! We couldn't have done it without them and we're just soooo happy we found them to coordinate our weekend!

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2017

House of Bash will forever be my go-to wedding planning/coordination service! I've already recommended them to friends. Anyone who compliments us on our wedding hears an earful on how amazing LT and her entire staff was. She took on my wedding six months from the wedding date and didn't let a day go to waste. She is so organized, thorough, and accommodating. She knows her craft and is always on top of her game! Every vendor has only exceptional things to say about House of Bash, and now I know why. They truly are #1 in this industry. Look no further if you're truly looking for quality and a company who puts your wants, needs, and even outrageous wedding desires/requests first. She will do everything to make the vision become a reality! To this day people are still talking about our wedding! It's all to house of Bash!

Sent on 09/13/2017