House of BASH Reviews

130 Reviews for House of BASH

• Kimberly

Kimberly Walker · Getting married on 10/05/2069

Stress Free Wedding

I would highly recommend LT and her staff. They were very professional. Thanks to her and her team, my wedding was everything that I envisioned. It was truly a very beautiful, stress free day. People are still talking about the florals and the ceremony.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jimmy

Jimmy Goodrick · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Incredible Experiance

When Lindsey and I got engaged last year, we had a dream of our perfect wedding. With the recent health concerns we made the difficult decision of postponing our wedding for a year. Our family's health was our primary concern. House of Bash was not only understanding and supportive of our decision, they immediately jumped into action. They made dealing with the venue and all of our vendors incredibly easy, which took all of the stress and pressure off Lindsey and I. If we didn’t have their support, I know that we would still be trying to figure out how to pull off postponing this wedding. I am so grateful for all of their help and will be recommending them to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Joni Guenther · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Outstanding Wedding Planner Services

With the COVID-19 epidemic, and the approaching date of our daughter's wedding, we reached out to our wedding coordinator @ House of BASH this week to assist us. Ida responded timely to my email and offered to reach out to our wedding venue for us to inquire about the "what if's" that were fumbling around in our heads since have to postpone our daughter's May 2020 wedding to another date. House of BASH's services have been excellent; we'll continue to work with them thru this process. We look forward to our continued partnership with them in our preparations for our daughter's rescheduled wedding in the near future. My daughter sent this quote to me yesterday morning "We're all in this together".

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Tabor

Tabor Barranti · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Super helpful!!

LT and Ida have been incredibly helpful in assisting my fiance and me throughout the coronavirus pandemic. We had originally scheduled our wedding for mid-May, and with LT and Ida's help, we have been able to move our wedding to August. They have gone above and beyond in helping us secure as many of our original vendors as possible, and have helped to keep everything organized during this time.

• Martha

Martha Revelo · Getting married on 11/07/2020

We are so happy to work with LT!

We are truly happy to have picked House of Bash for our wedding planning! We have been working with LT over six months and she has always made sure I am on track. With the current situation of COVID-19, we had to reschedule our date and she worked day and night to make this happen for us. We have been told many times that with LT, we were in great hands. With all these sudden changes, we feel supported along our wedding journey. Thank you LT! I am excited for our wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Keith

Keith Michaels · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Amazing planning experience...

LT and the House of Bash team are one of the best decisions you can make about your day. From the planning, coordination, communication with vendors and day of execution, the results are always amazing and definitely well worth it. Truly enjoy working along side LT and team for any and all events! Thx LT for always being awesome to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Rae'chele · Getting married on 10/01/2020

LT was absolutely amazing. I literally trusted her with the vision of my wedding. I told her what I like and what I don’t like and she took it from there. I was stress free the entire time. I chose the full wedding package which includes finding a location, picking vendors, all the way down to decor. LT was with me every step of the way. The day of the wedding her team was just as great as she was. One of her assistance was the only one who could calm my cranky 3 year old down all day. She actually got him to go to sleep during the wedding! (Which was awesome!) LT and her team went above and beyond for me. Their goal really was to make sure I was as happy, stressfree as possible. I couldn’t thank them enough. I would definitely refer her. You can’t go wrong with LT.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Derosa · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Helped Us Move Wedding Date!!

We were so lucky to choose House of BASH for our wedding coordination! We decided to move our wedding out a year due to COVID concerns and the team at House of BASH went above and beyond to help us coordinate all of our vendors and switch everything over to the new date. We didn't have to lift a finger! They were so understanding and quick to get everything re-set. We can't wait to work with them throughout the process!!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2020

I can't imaging doing this without them. Hands down incredible!

In light of the COVID 19 pandemic, our May 30th wedding remains up in the air. Our beautiful venue has postponed all weddings until May 10th, and it is not unlikely that ours will be postponed as well. This being said, I absolutely CANNOT imagine doing this without Ida and House of Bash. During this anxious time, they have gone SO far above and beyond. Ida has remained in close contact with me and initiated the set up a plan B, and even a plan C. She has kept me calm, kept in contact with all of my vendors, and has been flexible with their dates and services. I have been blown away by their compassion, tireless work, and positive attitude through this unprecedented time and I am incredibly grateful. I would highly recommend House of Bash to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Linda

Linda Burns · Married on 05/02/2020

We have had the most wonderful experience with House Of Bash. The amazing, excellent attention to detail has been phenomenal for us in planning.

We have had an amazing experience with our wedding planning thanks to House Of Bash and all their coordination and attention to detail. We unfortunately have had to postpone our wedding due to the coronavirus outbreak and they have been so accommodating and helpful during this experience of moving our wedding date from 5-2-2020 to 9-5-2020. I could not have imagined planning this wedding without all of their expertise. House Of Bash has been extraordinary and made this process so easy. Grateful for this company.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Elizabeth Jean · Married on 04/18/2020

I would definitely recommend House of Bash

House of Bash is one of the best vendors for floral and decor! I searched for months for a floral and decor, I even let go of my original floral and decor vendor because of the breathtaking amazing work House of Bash could do. They had the perfect colors to match my wedding . Gorgeous bouquets to choose from , and center pieces to die for. They were affordable and amazing quality work. They were even able to work with me through the Covid-19 pandemic. They gave me options to move my wedding date or a full refund. House of Bash is creative, accommodating, and over all amazing! I would choose House of Bash every time!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Tanya Steel · Married on 04/11/2020

The absolute best!

So Speaking honestly, in the beginning I wanted to plan my wedding myself and 4 weeks into it , I decided this was definitely not my lane LOL.  A friend of mine referred me to House of Bash and from the moment I had my first call with LT - it was like heaven. She is extremely organized and on top of every detail.. never met anyone like her :)  She is the best !!!!    Everything that I worried about and didn't have set up, she took care of everything, from beginning to end.. On the day of my wedding , I didn't have to do one thing... it was like an absolute dream!!!!  If you want to ensure your wedding is truly the wedding of your dreams... House of Bash will make everything you ever want in a wedding , come true.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Sarah Biggers · Married on 01/04/2020

My wedding was executed flawlessly!

Between moving, adopting a new dog, and life as founder and CEO of a high-growth startup, there was never a doubt in my mind that I needed a solid wedding planner by my side. I could not have made a better choice than LT from House of Bash. She helped me hone my vision, vet vendors, kept me on a timeline (harder than it sounds!), and executed the big day to a "T". I am certain that at least a handful of things did not go exactly according to plan on the day of, but I never heard of any of them nor did I see anything amiss so I could enjoy my big day completely and fully. THAT is the level of service you can expect from LT and her team. 10/10.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Rachel Freeman · Married on 12/07/2019

Pleasant, accommodating, communicative, professional

LT was the best decision we've made planning our wedding :) We got recommendations for many different wedding planners from our friends and family not knowing what exactly we should be looking for, but after meeting her in person, we had absolutely no doubts. She put us so at ease, and we knew right away that she would do everything in her power to make our dream come true and find solutions for any challenge. And she did!
    On the wedding day, she and her team made sure we stayed on our tight schedule commuting between the church and reception venue and still got all the photos we wanted to get. She is an absolute wizard at working hard behind the scenes in a very calm and professional way. We couldn't have imagined anything better!

Casey Piquette · Married on 11/09/2019

Dealing with a COVID postponement

We are so lucky to have House of Bash on our side during this crazy time. We made the decision to postpone our 5/2/20 wedding due to the pandemic and the team was so helpful and supportive in the decision. Moving dates was a painless process and HoB was so responsive and willing to offer support. We are so happy we get to keep HoB onboard for the rescheduled date!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Allison

Allison West · Married on 07/12/2019

True professionals

I loved working with LT! Our friends recommended her company and we were not disappointed. If you are looking for somebody who would help you make decisions and will be happy to listen to what your vision is, you shouldn't be looking elsewhere. From the moment we met LT at her studio, we knew we will go with her. If I should describe her approach, I would say patience, diplomacy and honesty :) Our wedding wasn't the easiest with two different locations but since she made a very thorough schedule, we got everything that we wanted done and were really pleased with the result! Again, the whole process was a pleasure. She will make things happen :) We will keep recommending her!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

On top of it!

LT kept me on track as I planned my wedding from out of state. I worked with her for over a year as we gradually hammered out all the details. She is organized and efficient. Day of was like clockwork- could not have gone more smoothly. Highly recommend for a low stress wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stacy Gole · Married on 05/26/2019

Unbelievable!!

LT was professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and incredible to work with. She was instrumental in making our daughter’s wedding an extreme success. If you are looking for the best wedding planner/florist, she is the only one to hire.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Carra · Married on 05/18/2019

Lt is the best!

LT is PHENOMENAL! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and my husband and I are so grateful to LT and her entire team for making it all happen. My husband & I are actors who live in New York City, so we had to plan our wedding long distance, and we relied heavily on LT & her vendor recommendations... all of her recommendations were amazing and saved us a ton of time! She was also flexible when last minute changes popped up. (We only had 6months to plan our wedding & LT never missed a beat!)
    On Décor: Our guests are still telling us how gorgeous everything was! For both our ceremony & reception, every detail was beautifully executed. LT worked with me to get me the most for our budget.
    Our wedding day was beautiful and stress free. Her team handled every single detail and they kept us on schedule (even when we were late). I highly recommend LT & House of Bash to plan your wedding. Our wedding was truly a dream come true.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely, yes!

LT and her team were one of the BEST decisions we ever made for our wedding day! We did not stress one bit because we knew LT and Ida had it all taken care of! I wasn't sure about a day of coordinator, but I am so thankful we did, and I am so glad we went with House of Bash!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, efficient, and organized!

LT was everything we hoped for in a wedding planner and MORE. She kept us on track with our planning and also delivered exactly what we envisioned for our decor. We wanted to get married in a restaurant which required a bit more creative thinking than a traditional venue, but LT was certainly up to the task. Then, we had to back out of our original venue less than 3 months before the wedding. We are so thankful we had LT! She was able to start looking into new options and even had special offers from some venues because of the relationships she has with them. All of the vendors she recommended were also fantastic. Lastly, on the night of the wedding she was keeping us on our timeline - when we decided to make a spur of the moment change, she made it happen. She also managed to get us a little bit more time with our photographer so he could be there for the sendoff. If you are still reading this, stop now and book LT for your event!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Nkechi

Nkechi · Married on 08/11/2018

Just perfection

I recently got married in August 2018 at the St. Regis Atlanta.

When I say LT is a miracle worker, I am not exaggerating. From the start I let LT know that I would be the worst possible bride. I am extremely indecisive, disorganized, with a hectic work schedule. On top of this, I have never fantasized about a dream wedding and had no idea what I even wanted or desired out of a wedding. To put the icing on the cake, I had not one but two weddings to plan, one traditional Nigerian wedding and one American wedding with an estimated guest list of 500 people.

From the beginning, LT quickly aided me in establishing my vision. Every single vendor she recommended was phenomenal. She was not afraid to call me out and put me in my place when I lagged behind in planning. She was always on top of things and always 10 steps ahead.

My actual weddings were more than I could have ever imagined. LT did the décor and flowers and everything was absolutely breathtaking. We even had an unexpected budget cut for décor and somehow LT still created the most elegant décor possible. I am still in shock to this day.

If you’re looking for someone who you can trust 100% with the biggest day of your life, you need to work with LT with House of Bash. Period. She will not disappoint. She’s extremely hardworking, meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, creative, and persistent. She somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. I cannot thank LT enough. She literally made my weddings the best days of my life. Though my American wedding had over 500 guests, the entire day went as smooth as butter. If anything was going wrong that day I had no idea.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much LT. You’re not only a phenomenal wedding planner but also just a genuinely amazing person. I will miss working with you!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

House of Bash planned my wedding this past summer and I was absolutely blown away with LT and her team! They were very professional, punctual, kind, and made my wedding run flawlessly! LT and her team are excellent communicators and very detail oriented! The timeline that LT made was down to the minute, and even with 250 guests, she had us following that timeline perfectly on time! I had an incredible experience with House of Bash and would hire them in a heartbeat for any future events!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Mary Claire · Married on 05/12/2018

LT and her team were very easy to work with. I hired them to be my DOC. They executed everything flawlessly, they worked with the best man and maid of honor to fix problems before I was aware, and they took away all the stress on my wedding day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

LT and her staff are amazing! From the very beginning, after meeting with LT for the first time, I knew our wedding was going to be in good hands. Her attention to detail, her constant check-ins, her follow-through and so much more is why I would highly recommend LT and her team as your wedding planners. I only had a partial planning (awesome that she offers this) and still I felt as if I was her only client. I can't express enough how amazing they are. I even had people from my wedding tell me that my wedding planners were on point. So if you are thinking of all that needs to be done, all that you haven't even thought of - hire House of BASH. Trust me. You won't be sorry you did it!

Sent on 05/01/2018