Make Me Up Reviews

Make Me Up 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Cloud 9 Bride

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Ariana & her lovely ladies are! I just got done with my bridal trial yesterday & I'm still speechless as to how talented, genuinely kind, hardworking... the list goes on... she is. My hair & makeup were stunning. She listens to you & makes you feel so beautiful in your own skin. Every bride needs Make Me Up for their day. You'll feel like yourself, but with an extra hint of natural beauty. Thank you Make Me Up for being so incredible!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/23/2019

Bridal makeup

Hlee was incredible! I wanted a very natural look for my bridal makeup and Hlee nailed it!! I had several people (including my vendors) stop me to say how they LOVED my makeup and that I was able to look like myself on my wedding day. Big thanks to Hlee and the make me up GA team for my bridal look and for their amazing work on my bridal party too! Also, their prices were good and they had a la crate options like eye makeup only and hair blowouts which made It easier for bridesmaids to pick and choose their looks.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Make Me Up 13
    Make Me Up 14
    Make Me Up 15
    Make Me Up 16
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christina did a fabulous job!! I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted, but she listened to my thoughts and looked at the example pictures I brought, then did way better than I could have imagined. She even managed to wrangle my 2 year olds wild hair for the wedding!! Christina was super chill and personable, and an excellent hair and makeup artist!!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Make Me Up 21
    Make Me Up 22
  • Kayla

Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Affordable team you can trust

I would hire Make Me Up again in a heartbeat. A team of 3 makeup/hair artists joined my 5 bridesmaids and me in our hotel room to get ready, and they blended right in just like good friends! They're kind, professional, skilled, communicative, and great listeners. Every one of us was happy with our makeup and hair, including myself (and I was nervous because I don't normally wear makeup). They know what they're doing, and I felt comfortable trusting them all day. I would definitely recommend this team to my close friends. :)

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

The BEST hair and make up experience!

I had such a great experience with Make Me Up, from start to finish. Communication was prompt, clear, and professional, which is a huge relief when you're trying to plan a wedding. We had Mary and Lisa do the hair and make-up for my wedding and they were both amazing. Mary arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go as soon as everyone got there. Both girls were so much fun to talk to and so pleasant; it just added to the "getting ready" experience. My bridesmaid's hair and make up looked beautiful and I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day! So many people commented on how pretty my make up was and it lasted through the whole night, dancing and all. I would recommend Make Me Up to any bride looking for amazing hair and make up for their special day!

Photo Credit: Claire Diana Photography

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Make Me Up 23
    Make Me Up 24

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

I would one hundred percent recommend Make Me Up for your wedding services. I hired make me up to do my and three of my bridesmaids makeup and I cannot express how happy I was with the final product! Ariana was very easy to work with and very transparent about pricing and the process of everything. They created a detailed timeline of how and when everyone would get their makeup done and really kept us on track the whole day! Christina is who did my makeup for the trial and for me and my bridesmaids the day of. She was absolutely fantastic! Very professional and friendly, she was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests and made me feel very at ease. My makeup looked fantastic, better than I could have ever hoped, and it stayed perfect the whole evening (even though it was 90 degree September weather!!). Could not be more satisfied with my decision to choose make me up!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Faces

The girls at Make Me Up are wonderful. They are bubbly and sweet and have such high energy! Melissa and Katherine were phenomenal. They told us to look at inspiration on Pinterest and they would take it from there. It's amazing how they were able to look at a picture and apply the same idea if not better on myself and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for a better team. Melissa did my trial and did a great job. After talking a few things over with her the day of the wedding, we both agreed to go in a different direction as far as makeup and I couldn't have been more happy. We both agreed that the color used the day of my wedding were exactly what made everything come together. Melissa and Katherine were both amazing and I cannot wait to use them again. Thank you ladies for everything. Everyone looked beautiful and pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Make Me Up 25
    Make Me Up 26

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

We communicated mainly with Ariana during the process, but our makeup artists were Jessica and Hlee. AMAZING! After my trial I had a few changes that I wanted to make and can honestly say the day of makeup was exactly what I was looking for. I loved it! All the bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing as well. They are affordable, super laid back, helpful, and do a perfect job. Will definitely use them for any makeup needs in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience

Ariana made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!!! She does amazing work and is so professional. She made me feel so comfortable at my trial and nailed my vision on the first try. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. When it came to the big day I had no worries about hair and makeup as I knew Ariana had it covered!! I didn't think it was possible but it turned out even better than the trial!! You will not regret hiring Ariana and the whole Make Me Up Team!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Make Me Up 27
    Make Me Up 28
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful, natural hair and makeup!

​I was very pleased with the make me up team for my wedding hair and makeup! After some research, I called Ariana and after our dicussion her professionalism, level of knowledge and confidence in her and her team's work, and her flexibility and pricing made MMU the right choice for myself and my four bridal party members to get our hair and makeup done. I was pleased with the booking and payment processes, it was very simple and the contract was straight forward! I had a trial with Ariana, which she worked with me to create my perfect hair style after seeing my dress and accessories I chose. She remembered all the details we talked about on the wedding day. She and Jessica showed up on time and were extremely courteous, professional, and timely the whole day. Ariana did the bridal hair and and makeup as well as the hair for my maid of honor, bridesmaid, and two mothers. Jessica did the makeup for the other four ladies, which was beautiful, but they definitely wished they would have asked Jessica to show them what she was doing along the way. Ariana even worked with my photographer to get some 'getting ready' shots and she was great. I was so happy with my choice! Thank you MMU!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Make Me Up! I did a lot of research looking for experienced hair & make up artists, a good value, and a team that could travel to us. Once I found Make Me Up and started chatting with Ariana, I realized I found so much more! Between my bridal trial and my wedding day, we had a few changes and Ariana was super helpful updating my wedding day timeline. We worked with Hlee for make up and Mary for hair and they were both so wonderful! They came to our hotel and stuck with the timeline so that everyone was stress free and ready to go on time. I wanted to change a few details from my trial, and they were both so accommodating and willing to try whatever. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed that we all looked so good while at the same time keeping everyone in a different hair style and makeup color palette that worked. If you are looking for a great team of experienced, organized, helpful, and fun ladies you should book Make Me Up!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Ariana was outstanding!

We had a destination wedding in Florida so Ariana travelled down to us and met me the day before the wedding to go through my trail.
    Months before when I first booked her for our hair and makeup, she talked me through everything and planned our hair and makeup looks with me and organised the timeline of girls makeup and hair. She was super flexible with changes and always responded to my questions promptly.

After looking around at various other companies before I found Make Me Up, I was a little worried about the cost but was so happy with Ariana’s quote and prices! Super affordable!

I booked her for my hair and makeup trial, wedding day hair and makeup along with maid of honor hair and makeup, my mother’s hair and makeup and 5 bridesmaids.
    Because of the destination wedding, Ariana did everything herself for all 8 of us and she was amazing!! She arrived early to set up and kept to her schedule so we didn’t overrun on the timeline she made and took on board what each girl asked for and made everyone look so beautiful. And in the muggy Florida heat our makeup and lashes stayed on all day and night! I even woke up the next day with makeup intact!

She is super talented and professional but so down to earth too! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process from initial booking to the wedding day.
    Make Me Up gets 10/10 for cost, service, the products they use, professionalism and I would highly recommend Ariana to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kandi · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough about this amazing team! After having a stressful experience with a local salon, I was very nervous about having my hair and make up done for my wedding day. I called Ariana and she quickly put my mind at ease. She was so compassionate and kind; and she went above and beyond to help coordinate a stylist for my day. When Mary showed up on the morning of my wedding, she felt like family right away. Her kind spirit, listening ear, and obvious passion for what she does just helped calm everyone's nerves and set the mood for a beautiful day of celebration. She helped make my mom, my mother-in-law, and me look and feel so beautiful...so special...so valued. We are all just so grateful! We highly recommend Make Me Up, Georgia!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Make Me Up 33
    Make Me Up 34
    Make Me Up 35

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

I felt like nothing less than a princess on my wedding day. The girls at MMU are so kind and accommodating! I decided to change a few things after my trial run and Melissa and Dani switched gears without question! My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! Melissa even squeezed in makeup for my grandmother at the last minute. I loved working with MMU and I hope my friends getting married this year choose MMU just so I can be pampered by them again :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

Aubrey · Married on 05/19/2018

I highly recommend Make Me Up! I had 12 people total (bride, bridesmaids, moms, grandma, aunt) and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Ariana is such a pleasure to work with from booking, to trials, and then wedding day. A week before my wedding I woke up with Bell’s Palsy and told Ariana how worried I was about it. Not only did she check on me before the big day but made me feel so beautiful and did everything in her power on my wedding day. This woman is SO talented and also extremely kind and thoughtful. Melissa (makeup) and Mary (hair) were just as wonderful and talented! Every time they would finish each of our looks, we would all be stunned! My girls and I had a BLAST getting ready with them! It was stress free and so much fun. And they kept us on a great schedule! Also, our makeup lasted through an extremely hot/muggy May day, even through rain - it was fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone, they’ll make you look and feel amazing! Thank you so much Make Me Up! Xo
    (pictures included by DASH Photography)

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Make Me Up 36
    Make Me Up 37

Mary Claire · Married on 05/12/2018

Ariana and her team were the absolute best! They provide beautiful hair and makeup at a very fair price. Before I was a bride, I was a bridesmaid in a ton of weddings. They hands down provided the best quality and the prettiest hair and makeup that lasted ALL DAY! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Make Me Up 38

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend using Make Me Up GA for your bridal hair/makeup! Ariana did my bridal hair/makeup, as well as hair for my 4 bridesmaids. Annie also came on the wedding day to do makeup for my bridesmaids and the moms. Both women were great! My bridesmaids all looked beautiful, and Annie and Ariana were accommodating to special requests and some last minute adjustments. My bridal look was perfect! I am not a beauty girl-I know nothing about hair/makeup, but Ariana was able to figure out exactly how I wanted to look and make it happen! She was also kind and professional on the day of. They traveled to me, had everyone done on time, and did exactly what we asked them to do! Their services were also well-priced, especially for how much they did for us and how much we loved their work! Thanks Make Me Up GA for your contribution to my special day!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Amberly · event on: 04/01/2017

Lisa is amazing! She was right on time with all of her equipment in hand, and even didn't mind too much being greeted by my over enthusiastic dogs when she arrived. She was very professional while also making me feel like I had a friend as a makeup artist. Without having much to go off of she truly made me feel beautiful for my engagement session. If I remember correctly I told her, "just make me look pretty". I was awestruck when I saw the finished product. Her timing was also perfect. We were ready to go right on schedule. I would highly recommend Lisa as your makeup artist, and I even plan on having her for our wedding day.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Abby · Married on 10/13/2017

I hired Make Me Up to do my makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal shower, boudoir session and my whole look for the wedding day. So, needless to say, I trusted them for every major event and I felt picture ready for every single one! Ariana and her team are so sweet, very professional and completely reliable. All the things a bride needs to help her feel calm the morning of her wedding day. My bridesmaids and flower girls looked amazing too! Everyone is still telling me how gorgeous my mom looked and I couldn't agree more. Ariana does a great job specializing your look for each occasion. You will love having Make Me Up a part of your wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Make Me Up 43
    Make Me Up 44
    Make Me Up 45

Janna · Married on 09/23/2017

Arianna was amazing!! Highly recommend her! For my trial, I didn't love the lashes she put on me. I told her and she followed through the day of and blew me away. She used the pieces instead of the whole lash and I absolutely LOVED it!! She spent a great amount of time on the day of and was super understanding with everything! My makeup was perfect and stayed put all night. I didn't want to take my makeup off! Everyone was raving about how great my makeup looked!! I was so happy with everything!! I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Ariana and her team were INCREDIBLE!! Everything from the trial to the wedding day was perfection. She was great at answering all my questions and making sure all of my girls looked amazing. I had 9 bridesmaids and two mom's, so a big party and Ariana and her team did a fantastic job of making sure we all stayed on schedule. All of my girls LOVED their hair and makeup and still rave about how awesome they were. I changed things up from my trial on the day of the wedding and Ariana executed my vision perfectly. I have never felt prettier and I have Make Me Up to thank for that! You guys are outstanding, thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Make Me Up 46
    Make Me Up 47
    Make Me Up 48
    Make Me Up 49

Lydia · Married on 09/09/2017

We booked Make Me Up for our wedding in September of this year. Arianna and her team are so amazing! Arianna was great about communication from beginning to end. They do such beautiful work, both mine and my wedding party’s hair and makeup both turned out beautiful! She allows for a trail run, which was awesome and really let me see what styles of hair and makeup I liked and didn’t like. Her and her team showed up early, set up on site at our venue, and did a great job. The whole team was so sweet and lovely to work with. Arianna did my hair and Jessica did my makeup, and they truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on my wedding day. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I would highly recommend Make Me Up for your wedding day hair and makeup or any other event!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Ariana was so amazing and made sure I loved beautiful on my wedding day, she was great to work with and helped me figure out exactly how I wanted to work. Originally she was only going to do mine and my mother's make up but by the time she was done by bridesmaids were lined up to have their make up done too. Our make up stayed fresh and beautiful all night!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kellie · Married on 08/25/2017

Ariana and her team helped make our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams! Each makeup and hair stylist was so kind, professional and talented. My wedding party (including myself) was very pleased with the way our hair and makeup turned out, and we had so much fun with the Make Me Up team while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. I would highly recommend Make Me Up for any bride seeking a hair/makeup team for their big day! From my hair trial to the big day, Make Me Up did everything they could to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 09/19/2017