Make Me Up Reviews

167 Reviews for Make Me Up

• Sara

Sara S. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

I felt so beautiful!

I used MakeMeUp for my wedding party’s hair and makeup about a month ago and I’m so thrilled with how everything turned out!! Ariana was very responsive, organized, and easy to work with, even through rescheduling due to COVID. We had 3 artists - Christina F who did my hair and makeup, Lisa who did most of the girls’ makeup, and Michelle who did most of the girls’ hair. They all did such a wonderful job and were kind and patient with what we wanted done! During my trial, Christina and I made notes about what we wanted to adjust for the day of and she came prepared with those notes in mind on the wedding day (which was much appreciated)! On the day of the wedding, the only issue we had was running behind due to traffic Christina hit on the way to the venue; however, we made it work and, most importantly, all of the girls and moms looked and felt beautiful! I would definitely recommend MakeMeUp to other brides and would love to use them again!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Sara, we are so glad you all felt beautiful.
    We look forward to working with you again!

Alexa L. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Amazing hair & makeup team!

Make Me Up was so great to work with and their team did such a great job with hair and makeup. I've never had my hair & makeup professionally done and don't usually wear heavy makeup, but I'm also very particular about my makeup. Annie couldn't have done a better job and it was the perfect balance of "natural but picture perfect wedding makeup." Caroline is an updo queen and did the best version of the inspo pic I showed her. All of my bridesmaids very so happy with their hair and makeup and I'm so glad Make Me Up was apart of my wedding day. The MMU girls were also so fun to hang out with while getting ready!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Alexa,

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We are so glad you loved your experience with us, and that your vision turned out exactly as you imaged!

We look forward to working with you on any future hair and makeup needs you may have!

Madison O. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Amazing!!!

I could not have chosen a better company to go through for me and my girls' hair and makeup for my wedding! They were very fast at responding when I initially booked and thereafter. I did the "Signature Bridal Package" and it was comparable in pricing, and also came with a free trial run where we could do as many hair and makeup styles as I needed until we found the "one". It only took me one though because I had Mary. She was UNBELIEVABLE. I wanted a whimsical, boho, loose braided style and she absolutely blew it out of the water. For the day of the wedding, MakeMeUp puts together a schedule for everyone's hair and makeup, taking day of itinerary for this off of the bride's plate which is a huge lifesaver. I truly cannot stress how amazing Mary was for my hair and makeup and the girls' hairstyles and Melissa did my bridesmaid, maid of honor, and mom's makeups. They were all so professional, yet felt like friends. Any event in the future, I am contacting MakeMeUp for hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Madison,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you loved your experience.
    We look forward to working with you again for your future hair + makeup needs.

Thank you!

Jordan G. · Married on 06/09/2021

Amazing Hair/Makeup Team!

Make Me Up was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Due to the pandemic I had to plan my wedding twice and Make Me Up was flexible in rescheduling dates/times to make planning a new wedding a breeze. Mary Rooks stands out due to her talent as a hair/makeup artist and her sweet personality! She is extremely talented in her profession and any bride/bridesmaids/MOB/MOG would be lucky to have her! She made me feel confident and beautiful as a bride! I can never thank her enough for all her help in getting ready for my wedding. The rest of the Make Me Up team that was there on my wedding day were all professional, organized, and made the wedding party feel their best! I am so thankful for Make Me Up!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Madeleine M. · Married on 05/30/2021

Best Bridal Hair/Make up Team in Georgia!

We had the absolute best experience with Make Me Up GA. They did bridal hair and makeup as well as 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms hair and make up and they did amazing!!!! Everyone looked so beautiful- we used Ariana, Anne, and Melissa. They were prompt with responsiveness and planning prior to wedding day and even made a schedule for me. Ariana is truly the best, she did my bridal hair and make up and I loved it! Make Me Up GA is easy to work with and they have everything down, they are pros at bridal hair and make up and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vendor that is easy to work with, has great quality work, and is affordable- bonus for having the sweetest people too!

• Mica

Mica L. · Married on 05/30/2021

Loved them!

I loved working with make me up! They listened to what I wanted and gave me the most beautiful hair and make up. They were so organized and helped make my bridal party look gorgeous!

Sent on 06/19/2021
  • Valeria

Valeria O. · Married on 05/29/2021

Dream Team

The Make Me Up team did my makeup for my wedding day and they were an absolute dream to work with. So easy to communicate with, arrived on time, and their work was amazing. The makeup lasted all day, was exactly what I wanted, and I felt so beautiful. They also did my MOH and MOB hair and makeup and they were equally happy with their hair&makeup.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Valeria,

Thank you for such kind words. We are so happy your look was amazing; it makes us happy to hear our team members were a dream to work with. We look forward to working with you on any future hair and makeup needs.

Katherine W. · Married on 05/29/2021

The absolute best!

Ariana, Jessica, and Selena provided the services for 8 bridesmaids, the bride, and the MOB! Ariana did the trial and everything she did looked beautiful! I loved that a hair and makeup trial was included in the package that I purchased. Booking and correspondence was very easy. The girls were polite and professional and truly made every girl look and feel their best! I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Highly Recommend

I used MakeMeUp for my and my wedding party’s hair and makeup and everyone was so happy with how it turned out! Ariana was very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Shana (makeup) and Anne (hair) did such an amazing job and were so fun to get ready with! I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/06/2021
  • Jenna

Jenna H. · Married on 05/22/2021

Felt like a princess!!!

Make Me Up made me feel like a literal princess on my wedding day. Ariana and Hlee were so sweet, and listened to all of my requests during the trial. When I asked them to tweak a few things on the day of my wedding, the result was even more amazing than I could have imagined. Ariana, Hlee, and Theri efficiently worked through my 8 bridesmaids and MOB and with a smile on their face the whole time. Everyone in the party looked absolutely amazing, and I could not have been happier with the end result. They were flexible when we made changes to the schedule throughout the process, and making payments was a breeze. Highly recommend booking them if you want the no-stress princess beauty treatment on your big day!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Jenna,

Thank you so much for these kind words! We are so glad you felt like a true princess on your big day! Thank you for choosing Make Me Up; we look forward to working with you for any of your future hair and makeup needs.

• Kris

Kristen · Married on 05/22/2021

Great experience

Alyssa, Jessica & Ariana were all great to work with! We had a lot of bumps in the road leading up to my wedding day, including a last minute change of hair style & location. The team handled everything very professionally and and they responded in a timely manner. The bridesmaids and I couldn’t have been more pleased with our hair & makeup. Thank you, ladies!! :)

Kris,

Thank you so much for sharing! We are glad everything was handled smoothly and you and your girls loved your hair and makeup. We look forward to working with you for any future hair and makeup needs.

- The Make Me Up Team
  • Allison

Allison P. · Married on 05/22/2021

So easy to work with!

Make Me Up was fantastic and made it so easy to book hair and makeup service for a large group of bridesmaids and I. They provided all pricing for everyone up front and travelled to our destination with ease. Everyone was super happy with their hair and makeup!

Allison,

We are so glad your booking process was easy. It makes us happy to hear everyone was satisfied with their looks. We look forwarded to working with you on any future hair and makeup needs.

Kelsey L. · Married on 05/22/2021

Make up- makemeup

They were the best!!!! I enjoyed them so much on my wedding day I couldn’t have asked for a better make up team! Thank y’all so much!!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Casey C. · Married on 05/15/2021

Beautifully done

Michele G did an amazing job styling my hair for my wedding. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was not able to do a trial, but I don't think it would have been necessary. Melissa did our make-up and she was also amazing! Both ladies were very sweet and I enjoyed getting ready with them.

Sent on 06/22/2021

Teresa D. · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Job!

100% recommend this company! Both Katherine and Jordan did amazing on both hair and make up!

Sent on 06/22/2021

Casie S. · Married on 05/10/2021

I looked perfect on my wedding day because of them!

Make me up has the best make up an hair stylist! When looking for a makeup and hair stylist for my wedding day I was so overwhelmed. I reached out to them and they got back to me right away. My dream team for my bid day was Dani and Melissa. I couldn’t have acted for more amazing people. Melissa listened to exactly what I like and what I don’t like for makeup and made me look absolutely flawless. Dani did my hair perfect! They captured my exact look I wanted and I felt stunning because of them. If you are looking for a dream team to make you look perfect for your wedding look not further!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Casie,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! You looked absolutely stunning, and we couldn't be happier for you!
    We look forward to working with you in the future for any hair and makeup needs you may have.

-Make Me Up Team
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie M. · Married on 04/17/2021

Made my day.

The make up and hair artists make your day run so smoothly. From the day I decided to hire Make Me Up, they have been nothing but amazing. So quick and efficient with communication. On top of the professionalism, all of my bridesmaids (along with myself, the bride) LOVED our hair and make up - would not change a thing. They were great with the MOB and MOG, too!! Very patient with day-of changes and so flexible. Highly recommend booking them for any event, especially your wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2021

Daniela S. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing service and people!

I had my wedding in Newnan, GA on April 17, 2021. I’m from Florida, so picking vendors in GA was a bit scary, since I had no personal references to go off of. I found Makemeupga through Instagram and instantly loved their work. They were responsive with all my many inquiries and even came out to meet me to do my hair trial. Ariana was a dream to work with! Always so kind and making my visions come to life. Thanks so much to the entire team who helped make my wedding a success! 💜

Sent on 05/05/2021

Daniela,

Thank you for sharing these thoughtful words. We are so glad that your vision was met and came to life! We thank you for choosing Make Me Up, and we are so glad your experience was a success.

Chelsey · Married on 04/11/2021

Wedding Makeup

So easy to work with, and great quality service!

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 04/10/2021

Great hair and makeup!

Ashton and Michele G. did an amazing job with the bridal party’s hair and makeup for my wedding! They were so easy to work with and truly helped to make the day more special. Everyone was so pleased with their looks and we got many complements.

Sent on 04/26/2021

Kristen S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Just amazing!

First of all, this is such a talented, wonderful hair/makeup vendor to work with, especially on your wedding day. I used them for not only my bridal hair/makeup, but also for my bridal party as well. They were AMAZING! My bridal party is still raving about how beautiful they felt and looked on our wedding day! Christina did my hair/makeup and she literally works magic, she is such a kind person and went above and beyond to ensure I felt and looked my absolute best! We also worked with Lisa and Marla, they were so much fun and personable and again, they made my bridal party feel beautiful (what more could you ask for?). I'm so happy I booked with this incredible vendor, who I would highly recommend to any bride or for any bridal party. They truly listen to your vision and overdeliver. You will love working with them and will be blown away by their extraordinary talent! :)

Sent on 04/27/2021

Kristen,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that everyone truly felt their most beautiful. Thank you for choosing Make Me Up and trusting us on your big day! We look forward to working with you on any of your future hair and makeup needs.

Kerry B. · Married on 04/04/2021

Absolutely incredible team!!!

From start to finish the Makemeup team was absolutely incredible, even with all the changes we made because of postponing our day. They were there every step of the way.

Hlee and Christina were absolutely AMAZING. They listened and gave me the confidence I needed for my special day. If you are looking for a team that is professional, personable, attentive and talented look no further. I highly recommend this team and will definitely use them in the future!!!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Kerry,

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad to hear you had an incredible experience with our team.

Shaena · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing-Hlee rocks!

As we know 2020 was quite the year and being a Covid bride had some trying times. After postponing my wedding and losing my original make up artist, I was on a frantic hunt to find someone else. I stumbled upon Make Me Up through WeddingWire and read the reviews-they were so accurate! My first experience was corresponding with Alyssa, the client coordinator. Her emails were prompt and pleasant. I knew I could reach out with any questions or concerns, and she was more than willing to help. I browsed through Make Me Up's portfolios and Instagram and that is when I saw Hlee's work. WOW! She is pure talent! I immediately told Alyssa I was interested in having Hlee work her magic on my wedding day. She did just that- AND MORE! Hlee traveled to my house for my makeup trial and I thoroughly enjoyed just talking to her. She is so personable, upbeat, and sweet! She did a fantastic job. When she arrived the day of the wedding, it was the same experience. She made my bridesmaids look THE BOMB and made me feel so beautiful. She listened to what I wanted and brought it to life. My makeup was long lasting and I received so many compliments. She is a true professional and a genuine soul. Thank you Hlee for your beautiful work! You went above and beyond and helped to make my day (a year later!) so special!

Sent on 04/15/2021

Shaena,

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words. We are so grateful for your support and your willingness to trust us on your wedding day. It makes us so happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience with Make Me Up. We look forward to working with you again for any of your hair and makeup needs.

• Raira

Raira · Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely amazing team!

Because of COVID and other unforeseen circumstances, we had to make several changes leading up to my wedding, but nothing phased the MMU team! They handled everything with grace, professionalism, and speed! On my wedding day, Ariana was my lead stylist and makeup artist. She was incredible! I felt like a princess. Our other team members were Lisa and Theri. My bridesmaids and the moms were so impressed with how good they were! I definitely recommend Make Me Up! Five stars all around!

Sent on 04/16/2021