Make Me Up Reviews

Make Me Up 5
Make Me Up 6
Make Me Up 7

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

I would one hundred percent recommend Make Me Up for your wedding services. I hired make me up to do my and three of my bridesmaids makeup and I cannot express how happy I was with the final product! Ariana was very easy to work with and very transparent about pricing and the process of everything. They created a detailed timeline of how and when everyone would get their makeup done and really kept us on track the whole day! Christina is who did my makeup for the trial and for me and my bridesmaids the day of. She was absolutely fantastic! Very professional and friendly, she was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests and made me feel very at ease. My makeup looked fantastic, better than I could have ever hoped, and it stayed perfect the whole evening (even though it was 90 degree September weather!!). Could not be more satisfied with my decision to choose make me up!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

We communicated mainly with Ariana during the process, but our makeup artists were Jessica and Hlee. AMAZING! After my trial I had a few changes that I wanted to make and can honestly say the day of makeup was exactly what I was looking for. I loved it! All the bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing as well. They are affordable, super laid back, helpful, and do a perfect job. Will definitely use them for any makeup needs in the future!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful, natural hair and makeup!

​I was very pleased with the make me up team for my wedding hair and makeup! After some research, I called Ariana and after our dicussion her professionalism, level of knowledge and confidence in her and her team's work, and her flexibility and pricing made MMU the right choice for myself and my four bridal party members to get our hair and makeup done. I was pleased with the booking and payment processes, it was very simple and the contract was straight forward! I had a trial with Ariana, which she worked with me to create my perfect hair style after seeing my dress and accessories I chose. She remembered all the details we talked about on the wedding day. She and Jessica showed up on time and were extremely courteous, professional, and timely the whole day. Ariana did the bridal hair and and makeup as well as the hair for my maid of honor, bridesmaid, and two mothers. Jessica did the makeup for the other four ladies, which was beautiful, but they definitely wished they would have asked Jessica to show them what she was doing along the way. Ariana even worked with my photographer to get some 'getting ready' shots and she was great. I was so happy with my choice! Thank you MMU!

Victoria · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Make Me Up! I did a lot of research looking for experienced hair & make up artists, a good value, and a team that could travel to us. Once I found Make Me Up and started chatting with Ariana, I realized I found so much more! Between my bridal trial and my wedding day, we had a few changes and Ariana was super helpful updating my wedding day timeline. We worked with Hlee for make up and Mary for hair and they were both so wonderful! They came to our hotel and stuck with the timeline so that everyone was stress free and ready to go on time. I wanted to change a few details from my trial, and they were both so accommodating and willing to try whatever. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed that we all looked so good while at the same time keeping everyone in a different hair style and makeup color palette that worked. If you are looking for a great team of experienced, organized, helpful, and fun ladies you should book Make Me Up!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Ariana was outstanding!

We had a destination wedding in Florida so Ariana travelled down to us and met me the day before the wedding to go through my trail.
    Months before when I first booked her for our hair and makeup, she talked me through everything and planned our hair and makeup looks with me and organised the timeline of girls makeup and hair. She was super flexible with changes and always responded to my questions promptly.

After looking around at various other companies before I found Make Me Up, I was a little worried about the cost but was so happy with Ariana’s quote and prices! Super affordable!

I booked her for my hair and makeup trial, wedding day hair and makeup along with maid of honor hair and makeup, my mother’s hair and makeup and 5 bridesmaids.
    Because of the destination wedding, Ariana did everything herself for all 8 of us and she was amazing!! She arrived early to set up and kept to her schedule so we didn’t overrun on the timeline she made and took on board what each girl asked for and made everyone look so beautiful. And in the muggy Florida heat our makeup and lashes stayed on all day and night! I even woke up the next day with makeup intact!

She is super talented and professional but so down to earth too! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process from initial booking to the wedding day.
    Make Me Up gets 10/10 for cost, service, the products they use, professionalism and I would highly recommend Ariana to anyone!

Kandi · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough about this amazing team! After having a stressful experience with a local salon, I was very nervous about having my hair and make up done for my wedding day. I called Ariana and she quickly put my mind at ease. She was so compassionate and kind; and she went above and beyond to help coordinate a stylist for my day. When Mary showed up on the morning of my wedding, she felt like family right away. Her kind spirit, listening ear, and obvious passion for what she does just helped calm everyone's nerves and set the mood for a beautiful day of celebration. She helped make my mom, my mother-in-law, and me look and feel so beautiful...so special...so valued. We are all just so grateful! We highly recommend Make Me Up, Georgia!

Make Me Up 13
    Make Me Up 14
    Make Me Up 15
    Make Me Up 16
    Make Me Up 17
    Make Me Up 18
    Make Me Up 19

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

I felt like nothing less than a princess on my wedding day. The girls at MMU are so kind and accommodating! I decided to change a few things after my trial run and Melissa and Dani switched gears without question! My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! Melissa even squeezed in makeup for my grandmother at the last minute. I loved working with MMU and I hope my friends getting married this year choose MMU just so I can be pampered by them again :)

Aubrey · Married on 05/19/2018

I highly recommend Make Me Up! I had 12 people total (bride, bridesmaids, moms, grandma, aunt) and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Ariana is such a pleasure to work with from booking, to trials, and then wedding day. A week before my wedding I woke up with Bell’s Palsy and told Ariana how worried I was about it. Not only did she check on me before the big day but made me feel so beautiful and did everything in her power on my wedding day. This woman is SO talented and also extremely kind and thoughtful. Melissa (makeup) and Mary (hair) were just as wonderful and talented! Every time they would finish each of our looks, we would all be stunned! My girls and I had a BLAST getting ready with them! It was stress free and so much fun. And they kept us on a great schedule! Also, our makeup lasted through an extremely hot/muggy May day, even through rain - it was fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone, they’ll make you look and feel amazing! Thank you so much Make Me Up! Xo
    (pictures included by DASH Photography)

Make Me Up 20
    Make Me Up 21

Mary Claire · Married on 05/12/2018

Ariana and her team were the absolute best! They provide beautiful hair and makeup at a very fair price. Before I was a bride, I was a bridesmaid in a ton of weddings. They hands down provided the best quality and the prettiest hair and makeup that lasted ALL DAY! Highly recommend!!

Make Me Up 22

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend using Make Me Up GA for your bridal hair/makeup! Ariana did my bridal hair/makeup, as well as hair for my 4 bridesmaids. Annie also came on the wedding day to do makeup for my bridesmaids and the moms. Both women were great! My bridesmaids all looked beautiful, and Annie and Ariana were accommodating to special requests and some last minute adjustments. My bridal look was perfect! I am not a beauty girl-I know nothing about hair/makeup, but Ariana was able to figure out exactly how I wanted to look and make it happen! She was also kind and professional on the day of. They traveled to me, had everyone done on time, and did exactly what we asked them to do! Their services were also well-priced, especially for how much they did for us and how much we loved their work! Thanks Make Me Up GA for your contribution to my special day!

Amberly · event on: 04/01/2017

Lisa is amazing! She was right on time with all of her equipment in hand, and even didn't mind too much being greeted by my over enthusiastic dogs when she arrived. She was very professional while also making me feel like I had a friend as a makeup artist. Without having much to go off of she truly made me feel beautiful for my engagement session. If I remember correctly I told her, "just make me look pretty". I was awestruck when I saw the finished product. Her timing was also perfect. We were ready to go right on schedule. I would highly recommend Lisa as your makeup artist, and I even plan on having her for our wedding day.

Abby · Married on 10/13/2017

I hired Make Me Up to do my makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal shower, boudoir session and my whole look for the wedding day. So, needless to say, I trusted them for every major event and I felt picture ready for every single one! Ariana and her team are so sweet, very professional and completely reliable. All the things a bride needs to help her feel calm the morning of her wedding day. My bridesmaids and flower girls looked amazing too! Everyone is still telling me how gorgeous my mom looked and I couldn't agree more. Ariana does a great job specializing your look for each occasion. You will love having Make Me Up a part of your wedding day!

Make Me Up 23
    Make Me Up 24
    Make Me Up 25
    Make Me Up 26
    Make Me Up 27
    Make Me Up 28
    Make Me Up 29

Janna · Married on 09/23/2017

Arianna was amazing!! Highly recommend her! For my trial, I didn't love the lashes she put on me. I told her and she followed through the day of and blew me away. She used the pieces instead of the whole lash and I absolutely LOVED it!! She spent a great amount of time on the day of and was super understanding with everything! My makeup was perfect and stayed put all night. I didn't want to take my makeup off! Everyone was raving about how great my makeup looked!! I was so happy with everything!! I cannot thank her enough!!

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Ariana and her team were INCREDIBLE!! Everything from the trial to the wedding day was perfection. She was great at answering all my questions and making sure all of my girls looked amazing. I had 9 bridesmaids and two mom's, so a big party and Ariana and her team did a fantastic job of making sure we all stayed on schedule. All of my girls LOVED their hair and makeup and still rave about how awesome they were. I changed things up from my trial on the day of the wedding and Ariana executed my vision perfectly. I have never felt prettier and I have Make Me Up to thank for that! You guys are outstanding, thank you!!!!

Make Me Up 30
    Make Me Up 31
    Make Me Up 32
    Make Me Up 33

Lydia · Married on 09/09/2017

We booked Make Me Up for our wedding in September of this year. Arianna and her team are so amazing! Arianna was great about communication from beginning to end. They do such beautiful work, both mine and my wedding party’s hair and makeup both turned out beautiful! She allows for a trail run, which was awesome and really let me see what styles of hair and makeup I liked and didn’t like. Her and her team showed up early, set up on site at our venue, and did a great job. The whole team was so sweet and lovely to work with. Arianna did my hair and Jessica did my makeup, and they truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on my wedding day. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I would highly recommend Make Me Up for your wedding day hair and makeup or any other event!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Ariana was so amazing and made sure I loved beautiful on my wedding day, she was great to work with and helped me figure out exactly how I wanted to work. Originally she was only going to do mine and my mother's make up but by the time she was done by bridesmaids were lined up to have their make up done too. Our make up stayed fresh and beautiful all night!

Kellie · Married on 08/25/2017

Ariana and her team helped make our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams! Each makeup and hair stylist was so kind, professional and talented. My wedding party (including myself) was very pleased with the way our hair and makeup turned out, and we had so much fun with the Make Me Up team while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. I would highly recommend Make Me Up for any bride seeking a hair/makeup team for their big day! From my hair trial to the big day, Make Me Up did everything they could to make our wedding day so special.

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2017

Ariana was wonderful! She and her teammate Christina did our hair and make up. some girls chose airbrush, others did not. She made each one of us gorgeous and our make up lasted all day. She was very accommodating and talented. Very professional and was a pleasure to work with! I dont wear make up normally so she was great explaining my options to me! I can definitely see booking the team again for future events!

Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

Ariana and her team were wonderful to me, my mom and bridesmaids on my wedding day. Ariana was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding day, and her team paid special attention during my trial to make sure I was absolutely happy with my hair and make up. On the wedding day, they were prompt and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up! We had so much fun getting ready with Claire and Melissa, and I would definitely recommend Make Me Up!

Suzie · Married on 06/03/2017

I was very skeptical of Make Me Up because I had a bad experience previously with a different hair/makeup team. Last minute I called Ariana and asked her if she could squeeze me in TWO WEEKS before my wedding. She was all booked but put me with two of her stylists. I was so nervous because they were not the owners and I feared they may have less experience. I ended up calling one of the stylists, Katherine who would be doing my look to check her out. I was immediately put to ease and started feeling a little less anxious. I offered them to my bridesmaids too if they wanted to purchase any services. They only did what each bridesmaid wanted, never requiring them to purchase a full package or spend a minimum. The day of the team was INCREDIBLE. Everyone looked beautiful and the styles matched the bridesmaid dresses perfectly. Not to mention my bridal hair and makeup was FLAWLESS and lasted all night. I will for sure use them again and would recommend them to anyone. Ariana is known for being very talented but she is also great a sourcing other stylists. You can trust anyone she puts you with!! I am so, so grateful for them!

• Jen D.

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Make Me Up did an amazing job with the make-up for my wedding! My wedding party ranged from my 14 year old Jr. BM getting make-up for the first time, to my mom and mother-in-law, to friends who love make-up, and friends who literally own nail polish and maybe mascara, but nothing more. We added 3 extra people, essentially the day of, and then everyone switched from regular make-up to airbrush. Ariana and her team handled everything perfectly and made sure everyone was comfortable with their make-up and happy. They made the morning so fun, and our make-up lasted all day, through an outdoor picture session and ceremony in the heat and humidity.

Ariana had me schedule my make-up trial for the day of my Bridal Shower so I got to try it out, and have a great make-up look for the party. The Make Me Up team is amazing to work with, was super responsive, and made sure that I looked fantastic for my wedding! I can't thank you ladies enough!

• FutureRios

Elana · Married on 04/08/2017

I honestly can't say enough great things about Ariana and her team. When I needed last minute changes to my services, Ariana was so accommodating. I even texted her at 10pm the night before the wedding, letting her know the location of where my make-up was to be done (I had previously told her the wrong spot), and she responded immediately to let me know she told my make-u artist/hair stylist.

Katherine arrived on time, and was so so amazing to work with. She was very personable, sweet, and also professional. She made sure I got the chance to check out my make-up and hair multiple times before I was finished to ensure I liked it. She also explained everything she was doing in great detail as I don't wear a lot of make-up very often. I couldn't recommend this company more!

• User6427970 · 1+ year ago

They styled my mom's hair (too short for an updo), makeup for my mom, mother of the groom, and bridesmaids. They did a wonderful job! They were efficient and very responsive to suggestions and requests for modifications. Eyelashes were included and the girls were given the choice of upgrading to airbrush individually ( at their own expense). Both Ariana and her assistant were very sweet! They are excellently priced and charged a lower price to style my mom's hair rather than the up-do price other company's wanted to charge. I would definitely recommend them for makeup! Also they were totally comfortable and professional about working alongside the other company that did the bridal party's hair.

Ariana & Jessa did an EXCEPTIONAL job. Make Me Up is very affordable and the ladies are super talented at what they do.

My trial run with Ariana was so much fun. It was in her home and it felt very personal and professional at the same time. It was clear she had really made time for me! She did an amazing job and made sure I liked everything. I loved the end product. She took detailed pictures so that she would know how we did it for the big day!

She was very quick to respond, always answered all of my questions, and was super flexible with any changes that occurred. She was professional & fun.

The Day Of: when I got to my venue- Jessa & Ariana were already there and setting up. They were super prompt and super sweet. They used the schedule we made to the T and were doing their very best to get all of the girls in and out! They were to be sure to ask the bridesmaids what they liked, preferred, etc. They were fun to be around and catered to our needs!

Ariana went OUT of her way to make sure everything was the way I wanted it. She contoured my collar bone area and added some bronzer to my face last minute. She had a sample lipstick, mascara and gloss for me to do touch ups. I loved the arbonne products she used as well..

I can't say enough good about the service Ariana provided. Love her!