Make Me Up Reviews

127 Reviews for Make Me Up

• Sara

Sara Smiles · Getting married on 06/10/2022

I felt so beautiful!

I used MakeMeUp for my wedding party’s hair and makeup about a month ago and I’m so thrilled with how everything turned out!! Ariana was very responsive, organized, and easy to work with, even through rescheduling due to COVID. We had 3 artists - Christina F who did my hair and makeup, Lisa who did most of the girls’ makeup, and Michelle who did most of the girls’ hair. They all did such a wonderful job and were kind and patient with what we wanted done! During my trial, Christina and I made notes about what we wanted to adjust for the day of and she came prepared with those notes in mind on the wedding day (which was much appreciated)! On the day of the wedding, the only issue we had was running behind due to traffic Christina hit on the way to the venue; however, we made it work and, most importantly, all of the girls and moms looked and felt beautiful! I would definitely recommend MakeMeUp to other brides and would love to use them again!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Sara, we are so glad you all felt beautiful.
    We look forward to working with you again!
  • Taylor

Taylor (Hough) Benzion · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Wedding Make Up

Couldn't be more satisfied with the services we received for my wedding! We only had make up done as our hair was being done by a family friend but would highly recommend Make Me Up for your make up needs. Everyone we interacted with was super nice, easy to talk to and did a wonderful job. Thank you Hlee and Annie for making all of our dreams for our wedding day come true!! Will definitely be back if I have the need for these services. :)

Sent on 03/13/2020

Madison Ohling · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Amazing!!!

I could not have chosen a better company to go through for me and my girls' hair and makeup for my wedding! They were very fast at responding when I initially booked and thereafter. I did the "Signature Bridal Package" and it was comparable in pricing, and also came with a free trial run where we could do as many hair and makeup styles as I needed until we found the "one". It only took me one though because I had Mary. She was UNBELIEVABLE. I wanted a whimsical, boho, loose braided style and she absolutely blew it out of the water. For the day of the wedding, MakeMeUp puts together a schedule for everyone's hair and makeup, taking day of itinerary for this off of the bride's plate which is a huge lifesaver. I truly cannot stress how amazing Mary was for my hair and makeup and the girls' hairstyles and Melissa did my bridesmaid, maid of honor, and mom's makeups. They were all so professional, yet felt like friends. Any event in the future, I am contacting MakeMeUp for hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Madison,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you loved your experience.
    We look forward to working with you again for your future hair + makeup needs.

Vivian Kimble · Getting married on 08/12/2021

Absolutely incredible service

What a team! Right from the start, I have had nothing but excellent communication and service. These ladies are extremely organized and even accommodated my last-minute additions to our wedding-day schedule. HUGE shout out to Hlee and Mary for giving me the best trial and wedding day hair and makeup. They are so kind and really know what they are doing, even with half of the party having typical asian-complexion. The day-of team was probably the most fun. Hlee, Mary, and Ellen all were so warm and happy to make everyone in my wedding party and family BEAUTIFUL. It was like magic.
    I am so happy they were part of my dy. I look forward to working with them for future friends' weddings and even my daughter's formal events!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Vivian,
    We are so happy to hear your day was magical. Thank you for sharing these kind words.

Jordan Geiger · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Amazing Hair/Makeup Team!

Make Me Up was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Due to the pandemic I had to plan my wedding twice and Make Me Up was flexible in rescheduling dates/times to make planning a new wedding a breeze. Mary Rooks stands out due to her talent as a hair/makeup artist and her sweet personality! She is extremely talented in her profession and any bride/bridesmaids/MOB/MOG would be lucky to have her! She made me feel confident and beautiful as a bride! I can never thank her enough for all her help in getting ready for my wedding. The rest of the Make Me Up team that was there on my wedding day were all professional, organized, and made the wedding party feel their best! I am so thankful for Make Me Up!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Casie Strohson · Getting married on 05/10/2021

I looked perfect on my wedding day because of them!

Make me up has the best make up an hair stylist! When looking for a makeup and hair stylist for my wedding day I was so overwhelmed. I reached out to them and they got back to me right away. My dream team for my bid day was Dani and Melissa. I couldn’t have acted for more amazing people. Melissa listened to exactly what I like and what I don’t like for makeup and made me look absolutely flawless. Dani did my hair perfect! They captured my exact look I wanted and I felt stunning because of them. If you are looking for a dream team to make you look perfect for your wedding look not further!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Casie,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! You looked absolutely stunning, and we couldn't be happier for you!
    We look forward to working with you in the future for any hair and makeup needs you may have.

-Make Me Up Team
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Spiesel · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing Experience

I absolutely LOVE every person who works at Make Me Up. They just did my hair and make up, as well as my bridal party and mothers for my wedding a few weeks ago. Everyone looked so beautiful. I have also worked with them before when I was a bridesmaid, for my engagement photos and for a boudoir shoot. I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat! They are all so fun, nice, professional and talented. Ariana did my hair and Hlee did my make up for my big day, i was in love! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Madison Watts · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Amazing wedding hair and makeup experience!

I hired Make Me Up to do my and my bridesmaids/close family members hair and makeup for my wedding in November. They were super friendly, flexible, and everyone loved their hair and makeup. I decided on them because I wanted great quality without over paying and Make Me Up was just that. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and felt so at ease knowing my hair and makeup were in their hands!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Madison,

We are are so glad you felt so comfortable working with us on your day! You were stunning, thank you for the kind words!

Kit Toenniges · Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing work!

Made me and my bridesmaids absolutely beautiful for my wedding! Met all of our needs!

Kate Mccormick · Married on 12/19/2020

One of my absolute favorite vendors!

I recently got married and used Make Me Up for my wedding hair and makeup. I am blown away by their professionalism, quality of work, and truly how special they made my day! We had a large bridal party (12+ people) needing services and not only was Make Me Up prompt on all aspects of communication, but we finished ahead of schedule the day of! Getting ready truly sets the tone for the day, so being ahead of schedule (which is practically unheard of) made me, as a bride, much less stressed and I was able to relax and enjoy the entirety of the day. I would, and already have, recommended Make Me Up services to many brides! I am so thankful for them, especially Ariana, and can't wait to have another event to use them!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Kate,
    Thank you so much for these words! We are so happy to hear your services with us went smoothly. We look forward to working with you again for future events!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 12/12/2020

Covid Wedding Bride

Booking Make Me Up was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! I could not have asked for a better experience from day one when we started planning. The team was extremely responsive and flexible when planning our trial and having to make changes due to Covid. Due to Covid, there are safety protocols that are taken for anyone who is concerned about that.

I worked with Ariana for my hair and make up and she is absolutely fabulous. She is the type of person who makes you feel so comfortable like you have known her for years right when you sit down. I have never felt more beautiful my entire life.

I had ten bridesmaids plus my mom and flower girls. The team was very efficient and timely. Any types of touch ups or changes you needed, they were able to make and we never once felt rushed or stressed.

Markeya and Ashton did make up while Dani worked on hair. Every girl looked so fabulous and they were all so happy with their looks.

I cannot recommend Make Me Up enough and am so happy to have been able to work with this team!

Heather,
    We thank you so much for these thoughtful words.
    It makes us truly to happy that your experience with Make Me Up was so flawless.
    We look forward to working with you on any future events.

• Kristine

Kristine ONeill · Married on 11/28/2020

Highly Recommend!!

I can’t recommend Make Me Up enough! The team was easy and enjoyable to work with. They’re responsive and flexible and made everything very easy; from the trial to the wedding day. My hair turned out exactly as I’d envisioned and matched my wedding look perfectly. My bridal party all loved their hair!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh Bosco · Married on 11/28/2020

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

I used Make Me Up for hair and makeup at my wedding in November. Scheduling and setting up a trial was easy, even with changes due to covid. In total we had 9 girls getting hair and make up done and me (the bride) getting just hair done (one of my bridesmaids is a MUA so she did my make up). The day’s schedule started early and timing was tight due some wedding rehearsal interruptions, but we were done on time and everyone looked incredible. Many of my girls don’t normally wear makeup so they were a little iffy about looking too done up, but I was blown away by how gorgeous they looked and they all appreciated it once they saw pictures. Mary did my hair and the hair and makeup of a few others. Mellissa and Jessica did hair and makeup for the rest of the group. Despite starting so early in the morning, everyone’s hair and makeup was still flawless at the end of the night. We all received so many compliments! I’m still fawning over those dreamy Hollywood waves Mary perfected for me!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Kayleigh,
    Thank you so much for sharing these kind words!
    You and your bridal party looked stunning, and we are so happy to hear how comfortable everyone felt with their look!

We look forward to working with again for future events!

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Make Me Up GA. Ellen did my trial and make up on the day. We also had a team of 2 others. They arrived on time and everything went off without a hitch. They made nice conversation and it was never awkward. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Amanda,

Thanks so much for sharing; we love hearing that you had such a wonderful experience.

• Emily

Emily Payne · Married on 11/08/2020

Great Makeup Artists!

I used Make Me Up for my bridal makeup, as well as for my bridesmaids, my mom, and the mother of the groom. Ashton and Christina did an amazing job!! We were all very happy with how our makeup turned out. I really liked how organized and professional this business is. The owner responded to emails within a timely manner and included a timeline of when each girl was getting their makeup done. The timeline was very helpful in keeping the group organized the day of the wedding. I am so glad I used them to be part of my wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Emily,

Thank you for the kind words. We love hearing that our team did an amazing job, and that. you felt beautiful on your day!
    We look forward to working with you for any future events.

Marian · Married on 11/07/2020

Fabulous! Look no further!

Look no further than Make Me Up. I interviewed several hair and makeup artists for my wedding after my Bobbi Brown professional makeup artist friend had to back out suddenly due to breast cancer. She works with top makeup professionals around the country and guided me on questions to ask and who to hire when she was unable to do it anymore.

Shanna at Make Me Up is PHENOMENAL and worth investing in. She did my bridal makeup and it was beautiful. Ellen did my hair.

You want these individuals as they are HIGHLY trained and it shows. Thank you Shana! Thanks Ellen! Our wedding day was perfect because of you!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Marian,
    We are so glad to hear these amazing words, and are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Our thoughts are with your friend.

Jennifer Erin Wood · Married on 11/06/2020

Make Me Up made us gorgeous

They were wonderful to work with. It’s my second time using Make Me Up and I will use them again!! They did all bridal makeup and hair, maid of honor makeup and hair, mother of bride and groom, and sister of the groom hair and makeup!! We looked gorgeous ☺️

Sent on 12/23/2020

Jennifer,

We love working with you and thank you for your kind thoughts!
    We are so excited for future events!

• Madeline

Madeline Tanner · Married on 11/06/2020

Excellent experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Ariana and her team for my wedding! I did my trial run and day of HMU with Ariana and she did an excellent job explaining every step, stopping and showing me progress, and tweaking my bridal look until we got it just right. She's so professional and loves what she does and was always super responsive to emails. I also love that they come to you for the trial run! On the day of the wedding we had 3 other artists, along with Ariana, for my bridesmaids and moms, and all of them were professional, efficient, and so easy to get along with. I'm so glad we chose Make Me Up for our wedding!

Madeline,
    Thank you so much for sharing! It makes us truly happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team.
    We look forward to working with you on future events.

Samantha Mathews · Married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend!!

Ariana and her team were beyond incredible!! They did roughly 8 people hair and makeup and everyone looked so beautiful while also looking very natural in photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Samantha,

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear you loved your look and your bridal party's.
  • Casey

Casey Morgan Coley · Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect day

One of my bridesmaids helped me find makemeup and they were so awesome and easy to work with. They were quick to respond to questions and really outlined all expectations! Maggie was so awesome and really made me look like a princess on my wedding day! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Make Me Up's reply:

Casey, we are so glad you found us! We loved working with you, and cannot wait to see more pictures from your special day!
  • Jackie

Jackie Bradford · Married on 10/03/2020

10/10 recommend!

If you have found this post because you are contemplating using Make Me Up for your wedding/event, seriously stop searching and BOOK THEM!!!!!!! From the professionalism to their unbelievable talent, it doesn’t get better than this team. To start, I was always blown away by their response time. From my first e-mail to the constant e-mails with many changes that were made during the pandemic, they always responded so quickly and were so accommodating to the changes that needed to be made. They never let their service be hindered by having to balance the new clients and those who were rescheduling.

I could cry when I think about how grateful I am for Ariana. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup so I was nervous about not feeling like myself, but I can honestly say that I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than on my wedding day. I chose two hairstyles – one for our first look and one for the ceremony/reception, which meant I was lucky enough to have Ariana with me for three extra hours!! (Highly recommend touch up packages!!!) She stayed with me during our first look for touch-ups and then helped me calm down as I was about to walk down the aisle. She was more than my hair/makeup artist, she was a calming presence to me all day long. She even took the time to take some pictures/videos on her phone while we were doing pictures after our first look without me even having to ask her, which I will cherish forever. She is literally the easiest person to talk to and she listened to exactly what I wanted during our engagement pictures, the trial for the wedding, and on the wedding day.

We also had Melissa and Brittany with us for my bridesmaids with Melissa doing makeup and Brittany doing hair. Every single one of my girls couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved both their hair and makeup. Melissa and Brittany brought an energy to our group that made everyone comfortable and so excited to be the next one in their chair!!

Gianna was also there to assist with everything - one thing being making sure we were on schedule and it was literally like magic. We stayed perfectly on the timeline, which made me type A heart so happy, but it also showed the work ethic of the Make Me Up team because they did not stop for four whole hours!!

I could not recommend them enough. Thank you Ariana, Melissa, Brittany, and Gianna for helping to make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Coole · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience with MMU!

I’m so happy I chose Make Me Up for my wedding in September 2020! From the beginning, working with MMU to book hair and makeup for my wedding was an absolute breeze. Their communication is spot on and they’re so organized and professional. When COVID hit and I had to make some changes to the number of people getting services, Ariana was more than accommodating and understanding, even hopping on the phone with me to discuss options. My stylist was Katherine, and she truly knocked it out of the park with my hair and makeup. She was so sweet and so fun to talk to—we even found out we had the same tastes in eclectic music which was an added bonus! I had some changes between our trial and the wedding day which Katherine handled with so much patience and grace. I could not recommend MMU enough and definitely plan to reach out to them again for future special events!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for these kind words. We are so happy to hear that you felt so comfortable with our team. We look forward to working with you in any future events you may have.

• Ashley

Ashley Harris Groll · Married on 09/09/2020

So wonderful!

Make Me Up Georgia did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids and mothers’ for my wedding in September. Ariana did my hair and make up and I was in love- she listened to exactly what I wanted and blew it out of the water. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Marla and Annie did hair and make up for everyone else. They were professional and fun. Everyone looked beautiful. Make me up was also affordable!! Highly recommend using them for your event!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great Ashley! We really enjoyed working with you, your bridesmaids, and your family. We cant wait to see more pictures from your day!!
  • Niki

Niki Vanden Hoek · Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful!

We loved working with Make Me Up GA! They made the entire experience wonderful for us! The owner, Ariana, and the Make Me Up GA team we’re so helpful, kind and patient! Mary, Brittany, and Markeya were professional and experienced stylists! We would absolutely recommend this vendor to others!

Sent on 08/01/2020