Make Me Up Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Sara
    Sara S. Getting married on 06/10/2022

I felt so beautiful!

I used MakeMeUp for my wedding party’s hair and makeup about a month ago and I’m so thrilled with how everything turned out!! Ariana was very responsive, organized, and easy to work with, even through rescheduling due to COVID. We had 3 artists - Christina F who did my hair and makeup, Lisa who did most of the girls’ makeup, and Michelle who did most of the girls’ hair. They all did such a wonderful job and were kind and patient with what we wanted done! During my trial, Christina and I made notes about what we wanted to adjust for the day of and she came prepared with those notes in mind on the wedding day (which was much appreciated)! On the day of the wedding, the only issue we had was running behind due to traffic Christina hit on the way to the venue; however, we made it work and, most importantly, all of the girls and moms looked and felt beautiful! I would definitely recommend MakeMeUp to other brides and would love to use them again!

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Sara, we are so glad you all felt beautiful.
    We look forward to working with you again!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 04/30/2022

Make Me Up Was Fantastic!

I highly recommend choosing Make Me Up for your wedding or special event! I recently hired them for my wedding, and the whole experience was fantastic. The coordinator was super responsive and helpful when scheduling the services and even added a couple of extra people last-minute. The team that came to do our hair and makeup on our wedding day was amazing. They showed up on time, were super friendly, and did an amazing job. Everyone - the bridesmaids, readers, mothers, and me (bride) - were super happy with their hair and makeup, and we had a great time with the Make Me Up team while we were all getting ready. I would definitely use them again!
    Nikki E. Married on 04/30/2022

Make Me Up is a Must!

If you’re contemplating on if hair and makeup is worth the spend on your wedding day, the answer is YES! The Make Me Up team was easy to work with and very responsive over email. Pricing is competitive with other companies in the area. My girls (Christina, Kelsie, and Lisa) did an amazing job on everyone! My bridesmaids looked fabulous! Christina did my trial and wedding day look. She is an absolute magician and request her if you can. I gave her some Pinterest inspiration and she copied it to a T! They made the wedding day a breeze and everyone finished on time. Price spent is based on bride H+M, MOB H+M, 6 bridesmaids hair, and 4 bridesmaids makeup.
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 04/24/2022

Amazing Artists!

Make Me Up GA sent the best artists to do my hair and makeup for my wedding! Christina did a phenomenal job!! She was so sweet and professional the entire time. I had to switch times last minute and Ariana handled everything with ease for me. She was also very responsive to emails/questions, which I truly appreciated. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing makeup or hair done for a special occasion!
    Renee V. Married on 04/23/2022

Fantastic Experience! Good well done!

Loved working with the Make Me Up team! They are incredible and did a phenomenal job. Very professional staff to work with and they are very kind. Best wedding hair and make up experience I have ever had and my bridesmaids were all saying the same thing.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 04/23/2022

Would hire again in a heartbeat

Make me up was so detailed in every step of the way, to being responsive and highly communicative from what would be helpful to them, to schedule day of, to billing and coordinating the entire process from trials to day-of. Day-of was great, they felt like two more friends we had in the room and the end result was flawless and exactly what we wanted. They were committed to us having exactly what we wanted and made sure we were satisfied!
  • Amanda
    Amanda V. Married on 04/23/2022

So Happy! Highly Recommend

The Make Me Up Team was great! All the ladies were super personable! My bridesmaids and I got several compliments on how great our hair and make up looked throughout the night!
    Jaclyn Married on 04/22/2022

I cannot recommend Make Me Up enough!!

The Make Me Up team was incredible to work with from start to finish. From the second I booked my services, they were always so professional and dedicated to achieving the exact vision that I wanted. Oriana and Hlee were both amazing at what they do and I would recommend Make Me Up to any bride in the future!
    Jessica S. Married on 04/15/2022

So happy with my makeup and hair

MMU was so easy to work with and responsive when I wanted to change up my hair and makeup looks after my trial but couldn't schedule an additional trial. Ariana texted me personally and filled in when one of her artists left the company. I was so happy with my hair and makeup on the big day and Ariana, Christina, and Chanel were so sweet. Highly recommend this women-owned business!
    Lauren D. Married on 04/02/2022

Make Me Up

Make Me Up was wonderful! Ellen, Lisa and Alyssa were amazing. They were so fun and made me and my favorite girls feel so beautiful!
  • Ansley
    Ansley G. Married on 03/26/2022

Easy to work with, trustworthy, and on-time!

I hired Make Me Up to do hair and makeup for myself (bride), 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers. They sent 4 wonderful hair and makeup artists to where we were getting ready. They brought everything you could ever need, they stayed perfectly on schedule, they were easy to talk to, and everyone loved the way their hair and makeup looked. Our wedding was on a particularly windy day, and even after pictures outside, everyone's hair was still perfect!!! They were very easy to communicate with, and are very organized. If you are looking for a great company that is trustworthy and will do a job well done, then you should hire Make Me Up! Thank you for helping make the wedding day so special!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 03/19/2022

Fantastic!

Make Me Up GA was great! Before the wedding, the bride's makeup trial was easy to set up. Katherine tried two different hairstyles for the bride since she could not decide on one hairstyle, which was so kind and she was super patient with helping the bride decide which hairstyle to choose. After the trial, MMU was incredibly open to suggestions for the future event, and even called to see what we liked and what we wanted to change prior to the wedding. On the wedding day, Katherine, Chanel, and Oriana all came to do hair and some makeup on the bride, 8 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride. Everyone's hair and makeup was finished with plenty of time to spare before the wedding. They supplied everything needed and were able to complete some touch ups on everyone after they finished. The makeup blended very well with each girl's skin and everyone's hair stayed put the whole night! Overall we would highly recommend Make Me Up GA for any wedding event as they did an amazing job!
    Natalie J. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazingly Awesome!

The girls did such a great job!
    Emily D. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely Amazing

The MakeMeUp team was absolutely a pleasure to work with. From requesting pricing, to my trial and wedding day every step was so easy. Ariana was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process.

Ellen did an absolutely amazing job and was so professional and kind. She made the trial process comfortable and she was very helpful in helping me find the right makeup look for me!

Ellen, Kayln and Zarah were all so amazing on wedding day! They were flexible, professional and kind. Across the board my bridal party was so happy with their hair and makeup! Everyone looked and felt beautiful thanks to the MakeMeUp team!

I am so grateful for MakeMeUp!
    Elizabeth M. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing makeup hair

If I could give Make Me Up 10000 Stars I would! They made my day PERFECT! They were on time, organized, and so professional! We lost all power in the middle of getting ready and Ariana and her team did not skip a beat! They kept me (the bride) so calm and were able to keep going and were quick on their feet! All of my bridesmaids were so thrilled with their hair and makeup as well! I will be using Ariana for any hair and make up need I have in the future! Everyone should book Make Me Up!
    Karen B. Married on 02/26/2022

Felt like a princess!

I had the most amazing experience with Make Me Up!! They were very friendly, personable, and professional. They listened to me and my bridesmaids and what we wanted and brought our dreams to life. Hair and make up were both so beautiful but still so natural. I would highly recommend Make Me Up to anyone who is looking for their hair and makeup done for any occasion but especially for one of the most important days of your life!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Z. Married on 02/26/2022

Nothing but good things to say!!

The whole team was very responsive from day one! They were very helpful, responsive & great to work with.

Christina did my hair & makeup, as well as my sisters. She was so sweet & professional at the same time. Everyone complimented her work, and her amazing personality!

I recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable but amazing hair and makeup team.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn M. Married on 02/13/2022

Amazing!!!

Ariana has been very helpful with getting everything organized and even helped when I had to postpone my day due to Covid. Hannah and Hlee were the best, and couldn’t thank them and recommend them enough to everyone I know who is looking for hair and make up!!
    Ami Married on 02/05/2022

The best hair and make up!

Ariana and her team were amazing. They were flexible, timely, and made us all look like the glam squad we were going for! Highly recommend!
  • Y
    Yea J. Married on 01/15/2022

Went above and beyond!

I had a great experience with Make Me Up doing hair for myself and my wedding party! The booking process was super easy with communication being fast and responsive. Anne was my stylist and she really went the extra mile during my trial to try out different things to create the look I wanted. After all that work, I was a little nervous about requesting a few tweaks to my look a couple of months before the big day, but Anne was so nice and happy to make the changes. On the day of the wedding, she again was very accommodating and put in a lot of effort to make sure we were all happy with our looks, doing multiple touch-ups and listening closely to any requests. Everyone looked wonderful and I felt so beautiful! She was also very understanding of the safety protocols we had for our wedding, which was much appreciated. Thank you so much again!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 01/08/2022

Exactly what I asked for

I highly recommend doing the bridal trial before wedding day! In my case, it was really helpful in figuring out what adjustments needed to be made for me to be 100% happy on my wedding day. The make up adjustments made were perfect and I could not have been happier with my make up. My hair looked really good too. I was most worried about my hair because of how much hair I have but ultimately it looked good
    Barbara J. Married on 01/08/2022

Best hair & makeup!

Make Me Up is absolutely wonderful and booking them for hair and make up was one of the best decisions I made through the wedding process. They were so easy to work with, responsive and understanding. Most importantly, their hair and makeup artists are so talented. Caroline, Maggie and Jordan worked on my wedding, and they were absolutely wonderful. I felt so beautiful and confident, and the attention to detail was amazing. They understood my concerns, listened to my vision, and created a look better than I could have imagined. Every single bridesmaid loved their look as well. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Alexa L. Married on 01/03/2022

Amazing hair & makeup team!

Make Me Up was so great to work with and their team did such a great job with hair and makeup. I've never had my hair & makeup professionally done and don't usually wear heavy makeup, but I'm also very particular about my makeup. Annie couldn't have done a better job and it was the perfect balance of "natural but picture perfect wedding makeup." Caroline is an updo queen and did the best version of the inspo pic I showed her. All of my bridesmaids very so happy with their hair and makeup and I'm so glad Make Me Up was apart of my wedding day. The MMU girls were also so fun to hang out with while getting ready!

Make Me Up's reply:

Alexa,

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We are so glad you loved your experience with us, and that your vision turned out exactly as you imaged!

We look forward to working with you on any future hair and makeup needs you may have!

-The Make Me Up Team
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 12/19/2021

Will go to them for all future hair and makeup needs!

Katherine was the lead artist for my big day and she was fantastic. When she did my trial hair and makeup I was so pleased that I did not feel an ounce of stress or worry on wedding day. The other ladies did a great job with the rest of the bridal party, and everyone was happy with their looks!