Make Me Up Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Sara
    Sara S. Getting married on 06/10/2022

I felt so beautiful!

I used MakeMeUp for my wedding party’s hair and makeup about a month ago and I’m so thrilled with how everything turned out!! Ariana was very responsive, organized, and easy to work with, even through rescheduling due to COVID. We had 3 artists - Christina F who did my hair and makeup, Lisa who did most of the girls’ makeup, and Michelle who did most of the girls’ hair. They all did such a wonderful job and were kind and patient with what we wanted done! During my trial, Christina and I made notes about what we wanted to adjust for the day of and she came prepared with those notes in mind on the wedding day (which was much appreciated)! On the day of the wedding, the only issue we had was running behind due to traffic Christina hit on the way to the venue; however, we made it work and, most importantly, all of the girls and moms looked and felt beautiful! I would definitely recommend MakeMeUp to other brides and would love to use them again!

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Sara, we are so glad you all felt beautiful.
    We look forward to working with you again!
    Alexa L. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Amazing hair & makeup team!

Make Me Up was so great to work with and their team did such a great job with hair and makeup. I've never had my hair & makeup professionally done and don't usually wear heavy makeup, but I'm also very particular about my makeup. Annie couldn't have done a better job and it was the perfect balance of "natural but picture perfect wedding makeup." Caroline is an updo queen and did the best version of the inspo pic I showed her. All of my bridesmaids very so happy with their hair and makeup and I'm so glad Make Me Up was apart of my wedding day. The MMU girls were also so fun to hang out with while getting ready!

Alexa,

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We are so glad you loved your experience with us, and that your vision turned out exactly as you imaged!

We look forward to working with you on any future hair and makeup needs you may have!

Madison O. Getting married on 10/11/2021

Amazing!!!

I could not have chosen a better company to go through for me and my girls' hair and makeup for my wedding! They were very fast at responding when I initially booked and thereafter. I did the "Signature Bridal Package" and it was comparable in pricing, and also came with a free trial run where we could do as many hair and makeup styles as I needed until we found the "one". It only took me one though because I had Mary. She was UNBELIEVABLE. I wanted a whimsical, boho, loose braided style and she absolutely blew it out of the water. For the day of the wedding, MakeMeUp puts together a schedule for everyone's hair and makeup, taking day of itinerary for this off of the bride's plate which is a huge lifesaver. I truly cannot stress how amazing Mary was for my hair and makeup and the girls' hairstyles and Melissa did my bridesmaid, maid of honor, and mom's makeups. They were all so professional, yet felt like friends. Any event in the future, I am contacting MakeMeUp for hair and makeup.

Madison,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you loved your experience.
    We look forward to working with you again for your future hair + makeup needs.

Thank you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 09/11/2021

Looking beautiful on 9/11/21

We had the most amazing experience with all the girls who helped do our hair & makeup on my wedding day, we had 10 people in total and each one loved the whole look. Knocked it out of the park! We are so appreciative of the amazing results and how well the hair & makeup held up all day and night, and look so wonderful in photographs as well. As a bride, I felt like the hair & makeup artists took my feedback and made tweaks as we went along, giving me the exact look and vibe I was going for, and I got high praise & feedback from my friends & my husband on how well it looked. Looking and feeling your best on your wedding day is a huge part of the experience, and I'm so glad MakeMeUp was a part of my day.

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you so much for these amazing words and trusting us on your wedding day! We are thrilled you and your party had a wonderful experience! Your picture is beautiful!!

Sarah G. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful experience

Ariana and her team of make-up/hair artists at Make Me Up were wonderful to work with for my wedding day. They were on time and were even ahead of schedule in getting everyone's hair and make-up done. They took great care in making sure every detail was perfect. I absolutely loved my hair & make-up for my wedding.

I had an easy time communicating with them prior to my wedding. They were flexible and professional from start to finish.

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for these wonderful words. We are so thrilled you had a great experience with us and you loved your hair and makeup! Always makes our day knowing our brides loved the service :)

Jessica Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing, talented and responsive!

I cant say enough good things about this company. We worked with Lisa, Caroline, Ariana and Melissa for our services and they were all so lovely and did a beautiful job. All of my emails and calls were answered so quickly and the team helped me with all my little details and requests. The makeup looked fabulous and I couldn't have been happier.

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for these kind words and showing your beautiful pictures! We are beyond happy you had such a great experience with us! We love getting to make brides feel so beautiful on their special day :)

Mal M. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing team

The team at make me up GA is incredible. From the beginning stages of the trail to the wedding they did amazing. Highly rec these hair and makeup artists!!! They did amazing for all of our hair and makeup.

Hi Mallory!

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous picture! We are so thrilled you had a great experience :)

Catherine P. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing Experience

I used Make Me Up for both my engagement photos and wedding day hair & makeup. They're talented, professional, and friendly. All my bridesmaids were so pleased with their hair and makeup; they made us all feel beautiful on the big day!

Hi Catherine!

Thank you for these wonderful words! It was so great working with you and so happy you loved our services :)

• Meghan
    Meghan P. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing Ladies!!!

Shana, Dani, and Jordan helped make all my hair and makeup dreams come true!! They made the experience so fun from start to finish, and we all looked great. My makeup held up literally all day in the GA heat.

Hi Meghan!

Thank you for these great words! We are so glad you loved your experience with Make Me Up and your makeup lasted all day! We strive in providing great care :)

• Julia
    Julia S. Married on 08/28/2021

The best!!

Cristina was so great to work with for my wedding celebration!! She was so patient with me and really listened to my feedback from the trial. On the day of our event she arrived right on schedule and did a perfect job with my hair and make up! I cannot thank her enough! You will not regret hiring Make Me Up for your special day!

Hi Julia!

Thank you so much for these wonderful words about Christina and Make Me Up! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us! :)

Katelyn D. Married on 08/28/2021

Everything was perfect! Exactly what we wanted.

Caroline and Lisa were amazing! They made me look exactly like the pictures I provided for the look I was going for. They were professional, friendly, and outgoing. They made me feel beautiful on my big day! This is the 2nd time my family has used Make Me Up for our special events and they never disappoint. Thank you!

Hi Katelyn!

Thank you for this and being a returning client! We are beyond happy you were thrilled with our team and services!

• Joshua
    Joshua D. Married on 08/21/2021

Professional, Responsive, Dependable, Kind

MakeMeUp was Professional, Responsive, Dependable, Kind - everything you want in a wedding day vendor. From the moment we secured with contract, to the day Michele joined us on wedding day, they were perfect! 10 out of 5 stars!

Hi Josh!

Thank you so much for this sweet words! We are so glad you had a great experience with Michele and Make Me Up! Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your day :)

• Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 08/16/2021

Make Me Up

The Make Me Up team was wonderful from start to finish. Last minute we had to change get ready venues for myself and my bridesmaids and they were happy to accommodate. As a person that rarely wears make-up, I was nervous that I wouldn’t look like myself, but they did an excellent job. I feel like they made me look good instead of just having good makeup on. It boasted my confidence and I shined on my wedding day.

Hi Greer!

Thank you so much! We love being able to boost brides confidence and look beautiful on their wedding day. You were so lovely to work with!

Christina P. Married on 08/14/2021

Loved working with them!

I worked with Make Me Up for my engagement photos and my wedding day. I specifically sought out Hlee as my makeup artist and was so happy with my makeup. I also had Christina & Theri as part of the dream team on my wedding day and they, with Hlee, made my bridesmaids and I feel/look like a million bucks. Ariana Chedgy was great as well because I emailed her many times with questions and she was always so quick with her responses. Pricing for everything was very fair and the quality of their work is superb.

Hi Christina!

Thank you so much for these very sweet words! We are so grateful you picked us for your wedding day and beyond happy with how you loved the services!

Juli L. Married on 08/07/2021

Very happy bride!

Marla (hair) and Lisa (makeup) both were amazing and did a wonderful job on my hair/makeup, all 5 of my bridesmaids, my Mom, grandma and even the groom! We had planned for Marla to help with the grooms hair as he has been growing it out and it is curly- she did a great job! However, Lisa also had to step in as he had gotten a terrible tan line on his face from the day before, a little airbrush fixed that up and we were good to go! Very happy with the professionalism and service both these ladies provided.

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you for these kind words! We are so happy you had a great experience and loved the service! We hope to work with you again on any future hair/makeup needs!

Kathryn Married on 08/07/2021

Fantastic!

Makemeup was fantastic! They arrived on time, met everyone’s demands regarding their hair and makeup, and were a joy to talk to during the day! Sweetest girls and so professional and good at their job! Highly recommend!

Hi Kathryn!

Thank you for these amazing words! We really pride ourselves in our services/ customer service and love that you felt that same way!

Erica T. Married on 08/07/2021

10/5 stars!

MMU was one of my favorite investments I made for the day I had dreamt of since I was a little girl. They were extremely flexible in rescheduling my trial, patient with me as I made hair decisions (style after style!), and extremely personable throughout. Additionally, their pricing is the most fair I came across with a lot of bang, which I greatly appreciated. Hlee, Christina, and team- you made my family, bridesmaids, and my own wedding day looks come true! There are not enough thank you's in the world.

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erica!! We are so glad we could make your dreams come true for your special day! Thank you for being such a great client :)
    Erin R. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience with Shana and Anne!

We had Shana for makeup and Anne for hair. Both ladies were amazing! Myself and my bridal party all felt beautiful. Thank you both so much!

Hi Erin!

We are so glad you had a great experience with Shana, Anne and Make Me Up! Thank you for your sweet words!

• Risa
    Risa H. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful Wedding Hair & Makeup Experience

Make Me Up was FANTASTIC!!!! They stuck with me for quite a while as we had a Covid postponed wedding, but they always had wonderful customer service. My day of artists were INCREDIBLE. My bridesmaids let me know it was some of the best makeup they'd ever had done. Katherine and Christina especially were wonderful. I cannot say thank you enough for making me feel like a queen. I will definitely be using you again!

Risa,

Thank you so much for the very kind words! We are so happy to hear that your experience was amazing, and are so glad you trusted us on your big day! We look forward to working with you again for anything you may need in the future!

• Amy
    Amy J. Married on 07/17/2021

Friendly and Responsive

Make Me Up was easy to work with. I opted for the trial before the Big day and the ladies were so professional when in my home. They made the adjustments I wanted before the wedding and it turned out perfect. Highly recommend!

Make Me Up's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this and your stunning picture! You guys are a beautiful couple and we are so thankful we were apart of your special day!

Sydney W. Married on 07/17/2021

Great work!

Everyone at Make Me Up was wonderful to work with! They were professional, helpful, and did an amazing job on all of our hair and makeup. I highly recommend them!

Hi Sydney!

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so glad to hear you enjoyed our services :)

Jordan G. Married on 06/09/2021

Amazing Hair/Makeup Team!

Make Me Up was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Due to the pandemic I had to plan my wedding twice and Make Me Up was flexible in rescheduling dates/times to make planning a new wedding a breeze. Mary Rooks stands out due to her talent as a hair/makeup artist and her sweet personality! She is extremely talented in her profession and any bride/bridesmaids/MOB/MOG would be lucky to have her! She made me feel confident and beautiful as a bride! I can never thank her enough for all her help in getting ready for my wedding. The rest of the Make Me Up team that was there on my wedding day were all professional, organized, and made the wedding party feel their best! I am so thankful for Make Me Up!!
    Madeleine M. Married on 05/30/2021

Best Bridal Hair/Make up Team in Georgia!

We had the absolute best experience with Make Me Up GA. They did bridal hair and makeup as well as 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms hair and make up and they did amazing!!!! Everyone looked so beautiful- we used Ariana, Anne, and Melissa. They were prompt with responsiveness and planning prior to wedding day and even made a schedule for me. Ariana is truly the best, she did my bridal hair and make up and I loved it! Make Me Up GA is easy to work with and they have everything down, they are pros at bridal hair and make up and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vendor that is easy to work with, has great quality work, and is affordable- bonus for having the sweetest people too!
  • Mica
    Mica L. Married on 05/30/2021

Loved them!

I loved working with make me up! They listened to what I wanted and gave me the most beautiful hair and make up. They were so organized and helped make my bridal party look gorgeous!