Make Me Up Reviews

Make Me Up 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Harris Groll · Getting married on 09/09/2020

So wonderful!

Make Me Up Georgia did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids and mothers’ for my wedding in September. Ariana did my hair and make up and I was in love- she listened to exactly what I wanted and blew it out of the water. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Marla and Annie did hair and make up for everyone else. They were professional and fun. Everyone looked beautiful. Make me up was also affordable!! Highly recommend using them for your event!

Make Me Up 6
    Make Me Up 7
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great Ashley! We really enjoyed working with you, your bridesmaids, and your family. We cant wait to see more pictures from your day!!
  • Emmie

Emmie Trull · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Perfect Makeup and Price

We will have airbrush makeup for the wedding and Make Me Up was the only vendor I could find that offered it! Ariana has been wonderful in responding to all my questions and inquiries! We will have a make-up trial after the deposit, and they will come to you and bring several other stylist as well. I am SO looking forward to it!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lara Siegle · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Can't Wait to Work With Them Again!

This was our second time working with Make Me Up. The first was for my daughter's prom and the second was for my son's Bar Mitzvah! They are professional, listened to what we were looking for and made changes as needed. They made my daughter and I look fantastic! Several guests asked who did our make up and I gladly provided the name. I cannot wait to have another occasion to use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

All the ladies at Make Me Up were wonderful, and I’d definitely recommend them to any brides-to-be. They were a breeze to work with – scheduling and communication was great, and it was so nice to be able to have the artists come to the venue to get us all ready. My bridesmaids, my family and I all looked fantastic the day-of! I don’t wear a lot of makeup in my daily life, so I wanted a look that was a little more natural than what I was seeing in a lot of makeup artists’ portfolios. Make Me Up had plenty of natural looks in their galleries that I could point to for inspiration.
    Jessica did a great job on my makeup – she made sure I got just the look I wanted. And Mary took my jumble of Pinterest inspo pics, and gave me a great hairstyle! Mary did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids’ makeup, and they were very happy with their gorgeous hairstyles courtesy of Alyssa. All the ladies were so sweet, too.

Make Me Up 8
    Sent on 12/12/2019
  • I

Idil K · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent!

Make Me Up (MMU) was fantastic to work with for my wedding hair & makeup! Ariana’s team is very personable and skilled. I had Christina do my hair & makeup and she did an amazing job! MMU also helped my family and 6 bridesmaids look flawless! Of note, my bridal party was a very diverse group and Ariana’s team had the skill set to work with a wide range of skin and hair types with finesse. This was a crucial criteria for selecting a makeup/hair company and MMU exceeded my expectations with the end result. Ariana is also very responsive to emails and made the logistics a breeze.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lattanzi · Married on 10/05/2019

I recommend MakeMeUp!

MakeMeUp was a great company to use for my wedding hair and make up artists. The owner Ariana was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was always friendl and timely with her emails! She is well organized and that was very helpful to make the planning process easier! Our artists were Hlee, Mary, and Christina on the wedding day and they were all so sweet and talented! I loved the natural look of my bridal makeup and I loved how my half up half down hair style turned out! I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments on my look! All 8 of my bridesmaids were happy with their looks and looked beautiful as well! I am so thankful that MakeMeUp was able to travel to St Simons for my destination wedding! The MakeMeUp girls’ sweet demeanors helped kick start our wonderful day!

Make Me Up 14
    Make Me Up 15
    Make Me Up 16
    Make Me Up 17
    Make Me Up 18
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great review Jenna! We really enjoyed working with you, your bridesmaids, and your family for your special day. We cant wait to see more pictures from your wedding day!! :)
  • Kimberley

Kimberley THORESEN · Married on 09/28/2019

Marvelous Make Me Up Wedding Dreams

Our wedding planner recommended Make Me Up as her first choice for our makeup needs on wedding day. The owner, Ariana, was prompt and professional in her response and quickly made us feel at ease with using their services. We needed makeup for my daughter, the bride; along with her bridesmaids and myself (mother of the bride). My daughter lives in Arizona and Ariana made sure that she was able to arrange the makeup trial for a quick weekend trip that my daughter made back to the Atlanta area. Katharine was our makeup artist and she was absolutely amazing! She immediately put my daughter at ease, listened to her vision, and then truly used her artistic talents to create that gorgeous vision. We knew that wedding day was going to be a home run after such a success at trial.

Katharine arrived promptly on the day of the wedding to our hotel suite. She then spent the day making each of us look and feel truly beautiful. She took time with every one of us and listened to our individual ideas, gave great professional advice, and did an amazing job on each and every one of us. All of us got airbrush makeup and did not regret it. It truly created a palette for Katherine to work with that left each of us glowing in beauty from morning until midnight! Add to all of this, that each of us truly enjoyed our time with Katharine. She was kind and engaging and truly made us all feel that she wanted this to be a special day. Thank you, Katharine for helping make this magical day even more amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bonisese · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Make me up is a great company to work with! They were professional, responsive to all of my questions, and (most importantly) made all of my bridesmaids and me look exceptional on my wedding day! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great Victoria! We really enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids. We cant wait to see pictures from your day!!
  • Shannon

Shannon Griffiths · Married on 08/03/2019

You can trust and rely on their quality and professionalism!

Make Me Up GA is extremely professional and reliable for your wedding hair/makeup. We had Hlee for makeup and Danielle for hair. Both Easy to work with, make your vision come to life, and clearly like working with each other which makes for a good vibe. MMU prices are reasonable, they do a contract, accept Venmo for payment, and the artists call when they are 10min away alerting you that they are almost to you. Just a few reasons why you should rely on them for your day. :)

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Felt and Looked Like a Princess

Katherine with Make Me Up did an amazing job! My trial went wonderfully, and she did an even better job on our wedding day! She did my hair and makeup as well as my MOH and mom’s hair and makeup all within a strict timeline. She really listened to all of our thoughts and concerns, and she made sure we each got what we envisioned. She was professional, kind, patient, and considerate. Katherine gave me exactly what I’d dreamt of, and she made me feel absolutely beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend Make Me Up to all brides!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Cloud 9 Bride

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Ariana & her lovely ladies are! I just got done with my bridal trial yesterday & I'm still speechless as to how talented, genuinely kind, hardworking... the list goes on... she is. My hair & makeup were stunning. She listens to you & makes you feel so beautiful in your own skin. Every bride needs Make Me Up for their day. You'll feel like yourself, but with an extra hint of natural beauty. Thank you Make Me Up for being so incredible!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/23/2019

Bridal makeup

Hlee was incredible! I wanted a very natural look for my bridal makeup and Hlee nailed it!! I had several people (including my vendors) stop me to say how they LOVED my makeup and that I was able to look like myself on my wedding day. Big thanks to Hlee and the make me up GA team for my bridal look and for their amazing work on my bridal party too! Also, their prices were good and they had a la crate options like eye makeup only and hair blowouts which made It easier for bridesmaids to pick and choose their looks.

Make Me Up 19
    Make Me Up 20
    Make Me Up 21
    Make Me Up 22
    Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christina did a fabulous job!! I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted, but she listened to my thoughts and looked at the example pictures I brought, then did way better than I could have imagined. She even managed to wrangle my 2 year olds wild hair for the wedding!! Christina was super chill and personable, and an excellent hair and makeup artist!!!

Make Me Up 23
    Make Me Up 28
    Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Affordable team you can trust

I would hire Make Me Up again in a heartbeat. A team of 3 makeup/hair artists joined my 5 bridesmaids and me in our hotel room to get ready, and they blended right in just like good friends! They're kind, professional, skilled, communicative, and great listeners. Every one of us was happy with our makeup and hair, including myself (and I was nervous because I don't normally wear makeup). They know what they're doing, and I felt comfortable trusting them all day. I would definitely recommend this team to my close friends. :)

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

The BEST hair and make up experience!

I had such a great experience with Make Me Up, from start to finish. Communication was prompt, clear, and professional, which is a huge relief when you're trying to plan a wedding. We had Mary and Lisa do the hair and make-up for my wedding and they were both amazing. Mary arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go as soon as everyone got there. Both girls were so much fun to talk to and so pleasant; it just added to the "getting ready" experience. My bridesmaid's hair and make up looked beautiful and I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day! So many people commented on how pretty my make up was and it lasted through the whole night, dancing and all. I would recommend Make Me Up to any bride looking for amazing hair and make up for their special day!

Photo Credit: Claire Diana Photography

Make Me Up 29
    Make Me Up 30
    Sent on 12/22/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

I would one hundred percent recommend Make Me Up for your wedding services. I hired make me up to do my and three of my bridesmaids makeup and I cannot express how happy I was with the final product! Ariana was very easy to work with and very transparent about pricing and the process of everything. They created a detailed timeline of how and when everyone would get their makeup done and really kept us on track the whole day! Christina is who did my makeup for the trial and for me and my bridesmaids the day of. She was absolutely fantastic! Very professional and friendly, she was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests and made me feel very at ease. My makeup looked fantastic, better than I could have ever hoped, and it stayed perfect the whole evening (even though it was 90 degree September weather!!). Could not be more satisfied with my decision to choose make me up!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Faces

The girls at Make Me Up are wonderful. They are bubbly and sweet and have such high energy! Melissa and Katherine were phenomenal. They told us to look at inspiration on Pinterest and they would take it from there. It's amazing how they were able to look at a picture and apply the same idea if not better on myself and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for a better team. Melissa did my trial and did a great job. After talking a few things over with her the day of the wedding, we both agreed to go in a different direction as far as makeup and I couldn't have been more happy. We both agreed that the color used the day of my wedding were exactly what made everything come together. Melissa and Katherine were both amazing and I cannot wait to use them again. Thank you ladies for everything. Everyone looked beautiful and pictures turned out amazing!

Make Me Up 31
    Make Me Up 32
    Sent on 02/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

We communicated mainly with Ariana during the process, but our makeup artists were Jessica and Hlee. AMAZING! After my trial I had a few changes that I wanted to make and can honestly say the day of makeup was exactly what I was looking for. I loved it! All the bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing as well. They are affordable, super laid back, helpful, and do a perfect job. Will definitely use them for any makeup needs in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience

Ariana made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!!! She does amazing work and is so professional. She made me feel so comfortable at my trial and nailed my vision on the first try. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. When it came to the big day I had no worries about hair and makeup as I knew Ariana had it covered!! I didn't think it was possible but it turned out even better than the trial!! You will not regret hiring Ariana and the whole Make Me Up Team!!!

Make Me Up 33
    Make Me Up 34
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Ariana and her Make Me Up team was FANTASTIC to work with. I'm so happy with the service I received and will be recommending them to other brides. We had 11 people to beautify (and very early in the morning) and they brought a whole team of people to make sure everyone was done on time. Each member of the bridal party was pre-scheduled in a timeline and the Make Me Up team was actually EARLY! And, best of all, everyone was absolutely STUNNING! I couldn't be happier with the professionalism that I received, the quality of work, and how easy it was to work with everyone. Thank you to, Ariana and her whole team, for making my girls and myself so beautiful on the wedding day and ensuring the experience was perfect.

Make Me Up 35
    Make Me Up 36
    Make Me Up 37
    Make Me Up 38
    Make Me Up 39
    Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful, natural hair and makeup!

​I was very pleased with the make me up team for my wedding hair and makeup! After some research, I called Ariana and after our dicussion her professionalism, level of knowledge and confidence in her and her team's work, and her flexibility and pricing made MMU the right choice for myself and my four bridal party members to get our hair and makeup done. I was pleased with the booking and payment processes, it was very simple and the contract was straight forward! I had a trial with Ariana, which she worked with me to create my perfect hair style after seeing my dress and accessories I chose. She remembered all the details we talked about on the wedding day. She and Jessica showed up on time and were extremely courteous, professional, and timely the whole day. Ariana did the bridal hair and and makeup as well as the hair for my maid of honor, bridesmaid, and two mothers. Jessica did the makeup for the other four ladies, which was beautiful, but they definitely wished they would have asked Jessica to show them what she was doing along the way. Ariana even worked with my photographer to get some 'getting ready' shots and she was great. I was so happy with my choice! Thank you MMU!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Make Me Up! I did a lot of research looking for experienced hair & make up artists, a good value, and a team that could travel to us. Once I found Make Me Up and started chatting with Ariana, I realized I found so much more! Between my bridal trial and my wedding day, we had a few changes and Ariana was super helpful updating my wedding day timeline. We worked with Hlee for make up and Mary for hair and they were both so wonderful! They came to our hotel and stuck with the timeline so that everyone was stress free and ready to go on time. I wanted to change a few details from my trial, and they were both so accommodating and willing to try whatever. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed that we all looked so good while at the same time keeping everyone in a different hair style and makeup color palette that worked. If you are looking for a great team of experienced, organized, helpful, and fun ladies you should book Make Me Up!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Ariana was outstanding!

We had a destination wedding in Florida so Ariana travelled down to us and met me the day before the wedding to go through my trail.
    Months before when I first booked her for our hair and makeup, she talked me through everything and planned our hair and makeup looks with me and organised the timeline of girls makeup and hair. She was super flexible with changes and always responded to my questions promptly.

After looking around at various other companies before I found Make Me Up, I was a little worried about the cost but was so happy with Ariana’s quote and prices! Super affordable!

I booked her for my hair and makeup trial, wedding day hair and makeup along with maid of honor hair and makeup, my mother’s hair and makeup and 5 bridesmaids.
    Because of the destination wedding, Ariana did everything herself for all 8 of us and she was amazing!! She arrived early to set up and kept to her schedule so we didn’t overrun on the timeline she made and took on board what each girl asked for and made everyone look so beautiful. And in the muggy Florida heat our makeup and lashes stayed on all day and night! I even woke up the next day with makeup intact!

She is super talented and professional but so down to earth too! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process from initial booking to the wedding day.
    Make Me Up gets 10/10 for cost, service, the products they use, professionalism and I would highly recommend Ariana to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kandi · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough about this amazing team! After having a stressful experience with a local salon, I was very nervous about having my hair and make up done for my wedding day. I called Ariana and she quickly put my mind at ease. She was so compassionate and kind; and she went above and beyond to help coordinate a stylist for my day. When Mary showed up on the morning of my wedding, she felt like family right away. Her kind spirit, listening ear, and obvious passion for what she does just helped calm everyone's nerves and set the mood for a beautiful day of celebration. She helped make my mom, my mother-in-law, and me look and feel so beautiful...so special...so valued. We are all just so grateful! We highly recommend Make Me Up, Georgia!

Make Me Up 40
    Make Me Up 45
    Make Me Up 46
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

I felt like nothing less than a princess on my wedding day. The girls at MMU are so kind and accommodating! I decided to change a few things after my trial run and Melissa and Dani switched gears without question! My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! Melissa even squeezed in makeup for my grandmother at the last minute. I loved working with MMU and I hope my friends getting married this year choose MMU just so I can be pampered by them again :)

Sent on 06/14/2018