Make Me Up Reviews

99 Reviews for Make Me Up

• Taylor

Taylor (Hough) Benzion · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Wedding Make Up

Couldn't be more satisfied with the services we received for my wedding! We only had make up done as our hair was being done by a family friend but would highly recommend Make Me Up for your make up needs. Everyone we interacted with was super nice, easy to talk to and did a wonderful job. Thank you Hlee and Annie for making all of our dreams for our wedding day come true!! Will definitely be back if I have the need for these services. :)

Sent on 03/13/2020

Jordan Geiger · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Amazing Hair/Makeup Team!

Make Me Up was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Due to the pandemic I had to plan my wedding twice and Make Me Up was flexible in rescheduling dates/times to make planning a new wedding a breeze. Mary Rooks stands out due to her talent as a hair/makeup artist and her sweet personality! She is extremely talented in her profession and any bride/bridesmaids/MOB/MOG would be lucky to have her! She made me feel confident and beautiful as a bride! I can never thank her enough for all her help in getting ready for my wedding. The rest of the Make Me Up team that was there on my wedding day were all professional, organized, and made the wedding party feel their best! I am so thankful for Make Me Up!!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Spiesel · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing Experience

I absolutely LOVE every person who works at Make Me Up. They just did my hair and make up, as well as my bridal party and mothers for my wedding a few weeks ago. Everyone looked so beautiful. I have also worked with them before when I was a bridesmaid, for my engagement photos and for a boudoir shoot. I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat! They are all so fun, nice, professional and talented. Ariana did my hair and Hlee did my make up for my big day, i was in love! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Bradford · Married on 10/03/2020

10/10 recommend!

If you have found this post because you are contemplating using Make Me Up for your wedding/event, seriously stop searching and BOOK THEM!!!!!!! From the professionalism to their unbelievable talent, it doesn’t get better than this team. To start, I was always blown away by their response time. From my first e-mail to the constant e-mails with many changes that were made during the pandemic, they always responded so quickly and were so accommodating to the changes that needed to be made. They never let their service be hindered by having to balance the new clients and those who were rescheduling.

I could cry when I think about how grateful I am for Ariana. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup so I was nervous about not feeling like myself, but I can honestly say that I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than on my wedding day. I chose two hairstyles – one for our first look and one for the ceremony/reception, which meant I was lucky enough to have Ariana with me for three extra hours!! (Highly recommend touch up packages!!!) She stayed with me during our first look for touch-ups and then helped me calm down as I was about to walk down the aisle. She was more than my hair/makeup artist, she was a calming presence to me all day long. She even took the time to take some pictures/videos on her phone while we were doing pictures after our first look without me even having to ask her, which I will cherish forever. She is literally the easiest person to talk to and she listened to exactly what I wanted during our engagement pictures, the trial for the wedding, and on the wedding day.

We also had Melissa and Brittany with us for my bridesmaids with Melissa doing makeup and Brittany doing hair. Every single one of my girls couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved both their hair and makeup. Melissa and Brittany brought an energy to our group that made everyone comfortable and so excited to be the next one in their chair!!

Gianna was also there to assist with everything - one thing being making sure we were on schedule and it was literally like magic. We stayed perfectly on the timeline, which made me type A heart so happy, but it also showed the work ethic of the Make Me Up team because they did not stop for four whole hours!!

I could not recommend them enough. Thank you Ariana, Melissa, Brittany, and Gianna for helping to make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Niki

Niki Vanden Hoek · Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful!

We loved working with Make Me Up GA! They made the entire experience wonderful for us! The owner, Ariana, and the Make Me Up GA team we’re so helpful, kind and patient! Mary, Brittany, and Markeya were professional and experienced stylists! We would absolutely recommend this vendor to others!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Reagan

Reagan Belflower · Married on 07/03/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I absolutely loved working with Make Me Up for my wedding! They did my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids', and the mother of the bride and groom. I was hesitant with hiring professional makeup because I never wear any in my day-to-day routine, but they listened to all my concerns and preferences and did a wonderful job of giving me a natural look that was still appropriate for a bride! They made me feel so comfortable and the end result was beautiful and I loved it!!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Emmie

Emmie Trull · Married on 04/18/2020

Perfect Makeup and Price

We will have airbrush makeup for the wedding and Make Me Up was the only vendor I could find that offered it! Ariana has been wonderful in responding to all my questions and inquiries! We will have a make-up trial after the deposit, and they will come to you and bring several other stylist as well. I am SO looking forward to it!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lara Siegle · Married on 04/11/2020

Can't Wait to Work With Them Again!

This was our second time working with Make Me Up. The first was for my daughter's prom and the second was for my son's Bar Mitzvah! They are professional, listened to what we were looking for and made changes as needed. They made my daughter and I look fantastic! Several guests asked who did our make up and I gladly provided the name. I cannot wait to have another occasion to use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Mariela

Mariela Sasscer · Married on 03/14/2020

Imagine the morning of your wedding... okay now imagine it being relaxing and fun.

My make up artist was LEE! She did an AMAZING job! My make up looked amazing in photos and was still set at the end of the night. My make up looked even better than the Pinterest board I showed her. She’s so talented.

My favorite part of the getting ready was Dani. I did not do a hair trial, and I don’t normally wear my hair up, so I was worried. It was BEAUTIFUL. Dani was so much fun to talk to and the getting ready (plus some mimosas and the brunch we had) was hands down, my favorite and a memory I’ll always cherish.

Thank you Ariana (owner), Dani and Lee.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Jackson · Married on 03/14/2020

So acommodating!

Every step of the way, Make Me Up GA has been amazing. Our photographer recommended Ariana and her team. The price was on par with everything I was considering, but it was Ariana and how she would answer my emails right away, clearly answering my questions and providing options.

The morning of my trial I woke up with a huge rash on my face. I have no idea what it was, but Mary was so sweet and gracious. She worked around it, finding the right combination that wouldn't irritate my skin any more than it already was and still last through our engagement shoot. In 80 degree weather, my trial makeup didn't melt and my rash was much better the next day. So I was very pleased with the quality of the makeup.

A few weeks before the wedding I check-in to get a timeline and explain that some of my bridesmaids are somewhat demanding and I'm concerned about the timeline. And also that I wanted to change my hair to a more sleeker look instead of the textured look I had at my trial. Ariana adds a complimentary third stylist to the lineup just to ease my anxiety.

Fast forward to a few days before the wedding. Everyone is canceling because of the virus. Planning has become chaotic. Ariana calls me to check-in. She tells me that she's adding time to the engagement because she wants to make sure everything is being deep cleaned in between each bridesmaid in order to keep her team and my bridesmaid healthy and safe. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Everyone looked stunning!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Gina Roberto · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing service

Melissa Thurmond was AMAZING to work with for my makeup and the makeup for my bridal party. I felt so comfortable with her and trusted her completely. She made me feel so at ease and beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/22/2020

Simply Amazing!

Ariana and Make Me Up are the best! Not only friendly and professional but extremely efficient! She knocked out 4 bridesmaids and myself in no time! Stop your search bc this team is the best!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Mireille

Mireille Dizard · Married on 02/22/2020

We looked our BEST!

Make Me Up has some very talented make-up and hair artists to do your hair and make-up. I, as the bride, really felt like I looked my absolute best...thank you to Jessica and Christine! Jessica took the time to ensure my make-up was perfect and Christine did my hair (which held up all night) in a way that I thought could never be done! Not only did the Make Me Up team take care of me, they made sure my bridesmaids looked great and also my 3 nieces and my mom! They were a great team, organized, patient and professional and the women in our wedding party definitely looked our best for the most PERFECT day ever!!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Maria Hernandez · Married on 02/15/2020

Wedding hair and make up

Make Me Up is the best of the best. You seriously can't go wrong with them. I used them for my wedding in February 2020. I actually had someone else doing my services, but they canceled on me 3 days from my big day! I was a complete mess, when I came across Make Me Up, they were there for me, like I couldn't thank them enough. They promised me I would have my grand day. Sure enough I did, they went way beyond my expectations. I got so many compliments on my wedding day. I Seriously felt like a princess that day. Thanks again Make Me Up, I will be using you guys in the future for sure❤

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Christy

Christy Flowers Parker · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing experience!

Jessica and Christina were magical! From scheduling to the final product, the process was smooth, organized and worth every penny!!! Jessica was our makeup artist and boy did we feel like princesses! She listened to what we like/disliked and made each of us (three ladies) our own unique beauty! We felt natural and beautiful! Christina was fabulous as well! Our hair was gorgeous!!! I wish I could style my hair like she did!!! The best part is that it stayed! Normally my hair falls out, but it was gorgeous for 9 hours and felt light, not stiff. What a beauty squad!!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Meredith Thacker · Married on 12/21/2019

I've never loved my makeup more than I did on my wedding day!

I LOVED having MakeMeUp be apart of our wedding day! They did an incredible job with everyone's makeup. My mom thought her under eyes looked a little dark after getting her makeup done, but they took the time to fix her makeup with no hesitation or rush until she was 100% satisfied. The owner, Adriana, is very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Their pricing is reasonable, and they are very flexible in regards to changes as the wedding day approaches. I felt like I was constantly changing up who was getting what services, how many people were getting their makeup done, etc., but they were very easy to communicate with. We were able to schedule my makeup trial run for the day of my engagement pictures, and I'm SO glad we did! I personally had my makeup done by Mary, and she is the absolute sweetest. Maggie helped with our getting ready, as well, and she was great. I had my own personal hairdresser, but if I hadn't, I would have definitely trusted MakeMeUp with doing everyone's hair. They take basically any form of payment (including Venmo) so that it's super easy the day of the wedding for individual people to pay for their services. You need them for your wedding day!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney Lewis · Married on 12/07/2019

Make me up is amazingl!

I can’t say enough great things about Make Me Up!!! Mary was my hair and make up artist and she was absolutely amazing!! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She was so sweet throughout the whole process! The other girls who did my bridesmaids and moms hair and makeup also did an amazing job! Everyone was so much fun to work with! I couldn’t be more pleased with Make Me Up!!! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I found Make Me Up off of Wedding Wire and I am so happy I did! They were professional and sweet and they're priced very reasonably.
    My makeup was PERFECT and so was my hair. I showed a few pictures and described what I was looking for and Mary did an amazing job listening and executing my vision!
    We also had Katie and Jordan for the bridesmaids and everyone was very happy with their looks.
    I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Hadley

Hadley Judson · Married on 11/02/2019

Ariana and Make Me Up went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Make Me Up were on our suggested vendor list given to us by our wedding planner, and thank goodness that they were! When looking through different companies what drew me the most to Make Me Up was their commitment to natural glam and making you feel like your best self (but also look like yourself) on your wedding day. When we booked my trial, Ariana came out to my parent's house and made sure I felt comfortable and had as much input and knowledge about the process as I wanted. I am not someone who wears a lot of makeup and normally freaks out when I get it done because I usually think it is too much. After telling Ariana that, she came up with the absolute perfect combination for my hair and makeup.

Fast forward to our wedding weekend, Ariana and her team had organized a minute by minute schedule for the wedding day that made everything go so smoothly on a day that that is not always a guarantee. Once it was my turn, I sat down with Ariana and she suggested I give my phone to one of my bridesmaids and just soak it all in. This was the beginning of her going above and beyond just doing my hair and makeup. We had her stay on site with us throughout the day for touch ups, but honestly she became my calming force throughout the chaos. She was one of the last people in the Bride's room with me before I walked down the aisle, she placed my veil, and helped me keep my nerves in check. After the ceremony she was with us when we took all of our pictures and when it got crazy she was able to make us all laugh and have fun.

Ariana and her team are extraordinary at what they do and I cannot imagine our big day with them. I LOVED how my hair and makeup looked, and it stayed the whole day/night. I will recommend Make Me Up to every future bride I know.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

All the ladies at Make Me Up were wonderful, and I’d definitely recommend them to any brides-to-be. They were a breeze to work with – scheduling and communication was great, and it was so nice to be able to have the artists come to the venue to get us all ready. My bridesmaids, my family and I all looked fantastic the day-of! I don’t wear a lot of makeup in my daily life, so I wanted a look that was a little more natural than what I was seeing in a lot of makeup artists’ portfolios. Make Me Up had plenty of natural looks in their galleries that I could point to for inspiration.
    Jessica did a great job on my makeup – she made sure I got just the look I wanted. And Mary took my jumble of Pinterest inspo pics, and gave me a great hairstyle! Mary did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids’ makeup, and they were very happy with their gorgeous hairstyles courtesy of Alyssa. All the ladies were so sweet, too.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • I

Idil K · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent!

Make Me Up (MMU) was fantastic to work with for my wedding hair & makeup! Ariana’s team is very personable and skilled. I had Christina do my hair & makeup and she did an amazing job! MMU also helped my family and 6 bridesmaids look flawless! Of note, my bridal party was a very diverse group and Ariana’s team had the skill set to work with a wide range of skin and hair types with finesse. This was a crucial criteria for selecting a makeup/hair company and MMU exceeded my expectations with the end result. Ariana is also very responsive to emails and made the logistics a breeze.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lattanzi · Married on 10/05/2019

I recommend MakeMeUp!

MakeMeUp was a great company to use for my wedding hair and make up artists. The owner Ariana was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. She was always friendl and timely with her emails! She is well organized and that was very helpful to make the planning process easier! Our artists were Hlee, Mary, and Christina on the wedding day and they were all so sweet and talented! I loved the natural look of my bridal makeup and I loved how my half up half down hair style turned out! I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments on my look! All 8 of my bridesmaids were happy with their looks and looked beautiful as well! I am so thankful that MakeMeUp was able to travel to St Simons for my destination wedding! The MakeMeUp girls’ sweet demeanors helped kick start our wonderful day!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great review Jenna! We really enjoyed working with you, your bridesmaids, and your family for your special day. We cant wait to see more pictures from your wedding day!! :)
  • Kimberley

Kimberley THORESEN · Married on 09/28/2019

Marvelous Make Me Up Wedding Dreams

Our wedding planner recommended Make Me Up as her first choice for our makeup needs on wedding day. The owner, Ariana, was prompt and professional in her response and quickly made us feel at ease with using their services. We needed makeup for my daughter, the bride; along with her bridesmaids and myself (mother of the bride). My daughter lives in Arizona and Ariana made sure that she was able to arrange the makeup trial for a quick weekend trip that my daughter made back to the Atlanta area. Katharine was our makeup artist and she was absolutely amazing! She immediately put my daughter at ease, listened to her vision, and then truly used her artistic talents to create that gorgeous vision. We knew that wedding day was going to be a home run after such a success at trial.

Katharine arrived promptly on the day of the wedding to our hotel suite. She then spent the day making each of us look and feel truly beautiful. She took time with every one of us and listened to our individual ideas, gave great professional advice, and did an amazing job on each and every one of us. All of us got airbrush makeup and did not regret it. It truly created a palette for Katherine to work with that left each of us glowing in beauty from morning until midnight! Add to all of this, that each of us truly enjoyed our time with Katharine. She was kind and engaging and truly made us all feel that she wanted this to be a special day. Thank you, Katharine for helping make this magical day even more amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bonisese · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Make me up is a great company to work with! They were professional, responsive to all of my questions, and (most importantly) made all of my bridesmaids and me look exceptional on my wedding day! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Make Me Up's reply:

Thanks for the great Victoria! We really enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids. We cant wait to see pictures from your day!!