525 Grandin Rd, Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty Asylum

Beauty Asylum is a nationally published hairstylist & makeup artist team specializing in bridal hair & makeup. We provide on-location services for women & men by helping them look their very best for any occasion. You can find local & destination stylists available to travel for weddings- all while providing the convenience of on-site creatives.

Locations: Servicing all of GA, SC, NC in addition to New Orleans & Austin, TX.

What to Expect

You’ll receive top notch, quality care from a stylist whose specifically matched to your style. Whether you want a simple, elegant look or a style with full glam, Beauty Asylum will make your wedding day truly a memorable experience. Beauty Asylum serves Charlotte, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, Charleston, South Carolina, and New Orleans, Louisiana.

Beauty Asylum provides on-location hair and makeup services for brides all across North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. You can choose from several packages to include hair styling, airbrush or traditional makeup, touch-up services, and trials. Premium packages with touch-up services include up to six hours of on-site service. You can also upgrade your premium package in order to choose your favorite Beauty Asylum stylist for your wedding.

Follow Beauty Asylum on

Beauty Asylum 7
  • Lea

Lea · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Excellence

My entire experience with Beauty Asylum & Airbrush Makeup was outstanding from start to finish. As a bride it is hard to find a vendor that makes you feel like they care about your wedding as much as you do: Jessica did! Not only was her communication spot on, she was so flexible and made adjustments with ease to accommodate my needs to a tee.
    Her staff was just as remarkable. Jaime was my stylist, and not only was she a blast to be around, but she is a master of her skill. I could not have imagined my hair and makeup to be more perfect. It is easy to be bombarded by others opinions about how you should look, but Jaime really helped me bring out my own personality - I could not have been happier!
    Every detail from Beauty Asylum was spot on. They also made a schedule, were early, and finished before time without compromising quality.
    I recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!
    5 stars!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Courtney Bauers · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Experience I Could Have Asked For!!!

I can't say enough about how WONDERFUL the staff at Beauty Asylum and the stylist Brielle were for my wedding in New Orleans. I live in Denver and had to choose vendors based on reviews and I only had a 5 month engagement so timing was crucial! Jessica and Apryl at Beauty Asylum were so immediately responsive to my inquiries, I had to change my trial hair/make up and some other details a couple times but Jessica, Apryl and Brielle made it so easy! Brielle did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup as well as my friends. I don't wear a lot of make up usually but I am so so so glad I trusted Brielle, in just the Iphone photos my make up and hair still looked so good, even after hours of sweating and dancing! I seriously can't believe it! My friend had originally only wanted her hair done but when she saw what a great job Brielle did with my make up, she changed her mind right then and had her make up done too. Brielle was so sweet, arrived early the day of and again, is very talented, she is a true professional! Brielle and Beauty Asylum exceeded all my expectations and just made my wedding day that more special, I can't wait to get the professional pictures!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Beauty Asylum 8

Beauty Asylum FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Flower Child Weddings
    Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

My go-to! Thanks for all the weddings we did together and cheers to the one's to come! Love all the ladies on the Beauty Asylum team and Jessica is wonderful to work with! My brides have been over the moon happy with how they look but more importantly how they feel on their wedding days and full of confidence! Thanks for being friends ladies! Highly recommended!

• Separk Mansion
    Separk Mansion Mansion Weddings

The Beauty Asylum Team is so great! They have done many of our past weddings and make our Separk Brides feel so special and also look STUNNING!

• 525 Grandin Rd Charlotte, NC, 28202 See on map