Beauty Asylum Reviews

Beauty Asylum 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Stewart Lackey · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Magnificent Service!

It was a pleasure to work with Beauty Asylum for Mackenzie and Ryan's wedding. They were on time, efficient and made all the ladies look beautiful! Thanks to your talent and staying on time that started the day relaxed! I look forward to working with Beauty Asylum again soon!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellence

My entire experience with Beauty Asylum & Airbrush Makeup was outstanding from start to finish. As a bride it is hard to find a vendor that makes you feel like they care about your wedding as much as you do: Jessica did! Not only was her communication spot on, she was so flexible and made adjustments with ease to accommodate my needs to a tee.
    Her staff was just as remarkable. Jaime was my stylist, and not only was she a blast to be around, but she is a master of her skill. I could not have imagined my hair and makeup to be more perfect. It is easy to be bombarded by others opinions about how you should look, but Jaime really helped me bring out my own personality - I could not have been happier!
    Every detail from Beauty Asylum was spot on. They also made a schedule, were early, and finished before time without compromising quality.
    I recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!
    5 stars!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Vanessa Castillo · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing girls!

These girls are just amazing! They were able to work with me and come earlier than schedule so I had time to take my bridal pictures. Jessica was always checking on me to ensure trial was done and nothing else was needed. They are also so fun to be around that help me to forget the stress and anxiety of the wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/13/2019

GORGEOUS, Professional, Accommodating, Prepared

Jessica (owner) made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! I even threw in MoB & MoG hair in the mix! She was super accommodating, paid attention to detail, was very prepared, and didn't rush me. My girls looked like goddesses. My hair stayed up the whole time, makeup didn't smudge. Never have I ever felt more beautiful. I even went back to her for my bridal portraits the Monday after my Saturday wedding! So professional 99/5 stars, will book again! and will ALWAYS recommend.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Beauty Asylum 8
    Beauty Asylum 9

Christina Boling · Married on 06/15/2019

The BEST team!

I booked Beauty Asylum for my wedding and their hair and makeup artists were incredible! Everyone, including mothers and bridesmaids, loved their final looks. HIGHLY recommend Apryl (mua) and Mallory (hair)! They listened to my ideas and helped created beautiful looks for everyone!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Courtney Bauers · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Experience I Could Have Asked For!!!

I can't say enough about how WONDERFUL the staff at Beauty Asylum and the stylist Brielle were for my wedding in New Orleans. I live in Denver and had to choose vendors based on reviews and I only had a 5 month engagement so timing was crucial! Jessica and Apryl at Beauty Asylum were so immediately responsive to my inquiries, I had to change my trial hair/make up and some other details a couple times but Jessica, Apryl and Brielle made it so easy! Brielle did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup as well as my friends. I don't wear a lot of make up usually but I am so so so glad I trusted Brielle, in just the Iphone photos my make up and hair still looked so good, even after hours of sweating and dancing! I seriously can't believe it! My friend had originally only wanted her hair done but when she saw what a great job Brielle did with my make up, she changed her mind right then and had her make up done too. Brielle was so sweet, arrived early the day of and again, is very talented, she is a true professional! Brielle and Beauty Asylum exceeded all my expectations and just made my wedding day that more special, I can't wait to get the professional pictures!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Beauty Asylum 10

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

Absolutely gorgeous and lasting results - professional and kind - helped me look even better than I imagined and worked with me on every detail even when I changed my plan for my hair a few days beforehand. Couldn’t ask for a sweeter makeup and hair team!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weddle · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Flawless Service

I was incredibly impressed with Beauty Asylum for my wedding day. Not only were they on time (even early!) but the level of personal care they gave me and all my bridesmaids was top notch. Aly was excellent to work with as my stylist for hair and makeup, she is incredibly talented and worked with me to achieve exactly what I envisioned for my day. Jessica the owner was easy to work with, organized, and extremely professional. I would recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area for hair/makeup services.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

Looking Good!

Wow, every bride wants to look her best on the big day and Beauty Asluym really made that happen. I LOVED everything about the look that Chelsea and team created for both me but also my mom and bridesmaids. If you are thinking about hiring them, do it!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Beauty Asylum 11
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal

I used Beauty Asylum for hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. Lauren, Mallory and Michelle were who did all the work on the day of and they were all amazing!! They listened to what everyone wanted, were very organized and ahead of schedule, did an amazing job with everyone and were all super fun to be around!! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Beauty Asylum 16
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding

Jamie Marsau and Chelsea did an amazing job not only with my daughter's hair and make up but also the bridesmaids. I had guest contacting me after the wedding to find out who did their hair. My daughter can be very picky and she was in love with her hair and make-up and even commented on how her hair stayed in place all day, even after a lot of dancing. I would highly recommend these ladies!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/22/2019

My makeup was perfect!!

Chelsea was amazing!! My makeup and my moms hair and makeup was perfect we were both so speechless at how beautiful of a job she did! She was quick but detailed and created a perfect look for both my mom and I. I opted to do the airbrush makeup and man am I so happy I did it stayed on all day even through me balling like a baby! I was so worried about my naturally curly hair for the wedding since it was humid and misty the perfect mixture for horrible hair but she fixed my hair sprayed it down and I was good didn't have any problems at all!! Seriously Chelsea with beauty asylum Atlanta is amazing! My mom and I were so happy to have her do our makeup it was perfect!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Tori! We are so happy to hear wedding day was amazing. Chelsea is the best and we are so excited to see wedding day pictures!!

Casey · Married on 12/22/2018

Jessica and her team are SO amazing! Having someone I trust and can connect with was so important for our recent trip to Paris. She was so attentive to ensuring my makeup was on point, and was quick to fix my makeup during moments of the photoshoot. I highly recommend her and her team for all your hair and makeup needs :)

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Beauty Asylum 17

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Casey!! Paris was a amazing with you. Love you to pieces, xoxo!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Tons of Compliments

Lizzy was amazing. She kept us ahead of schedule and did an amazing job on me, moms and bridesmaids!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! Lizzy is amazing and we are so happy she could create the perfect look for you!
  • Demi

Demi Mabry · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire them now!

OMG - Jessica and her team literally could not have been a better choice for my wedding day!!! I'm a wedding photographer myself and was SUPER picky with who I wanted vendor wise for my wedding. Jessica was incredible to work with, extremely timely in e-mail responses, and always on top of things! My bridesmaids could NOT stop singing their praises and we all felt so incredibly gorgeous! Hiring Beauty Asylum for my wedding day was seriously top best decisions we made :) If you're on the fence, HIRE THEM NOW! Seriously!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

emily · Married on 11/09/2018

Great work!

Beauty Asylum was so perfect for my bridesmaids and mothers' hair/makeup artists. The only reason I didn't use them for bridal beauty was because I had other arrangements. My girls loved the ladies who came out to us in Asheville and their work was beautiful!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a great day. We loved getting your wedding party beautiful for your big day!

Tori · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience from Beginning to End!

I worked with Aly Smitt from Beauty Asylum Charlotte and loved my experience with her services. Aly was attentive to all needs (not just the bride) and made the entire wedding party look and feel amazing with their hair! We had a combination of updos, braid work, and girls who wore their hair down and all looked professional and beautiful. Jessica Kendall is the founder of BA and the point of contact for scheduling/payment and she was also phenomenal to work with. She was one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with, accommodate my needs, and paired me with Aly based on my preferences. Could not have been more impressed and would use BA's services for any event in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2018

TIFFANY · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Beauty Asylum made my wedding day perfect. They were so good, other people helping with the wedding wanted their makeup done too! Jessica and Crystal were professional and friendly throughout the wedding day chaos. Jessica reminded me to enjoy the day! During my bridal makeup, Jessica talked to me like a friend, not a client. It was relaxing and pampering. I absolutely love Beauty Asylum!!! They were amazing. I was blessed to have them be part of my day. They made me a beautifully happy bride.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Beauty Asylum 18
    Beauty Asylum 19

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! You and your wedding party looked absolutely stunning. We are so glad we were able to work with you for such an important day!

Dar · Married on 09/29/2018

I want Jessica to be my new best friend!! She is hilarious and friendly and you feel like you have known her forever in the first 5 minutes. She took such great care of me, made me feel so very beautiful, and went to great lengths to make sure to I had exactly the look I wanted. I was overwhelmed getting ready and she took me upstairs to do my final touches in peace and quiet. Those were my last few minutes of calm that day. You are truly missing out if you don’t get Beauty Asylum to make you gorgeous on your big day or any special event. Cannot say enough good things. You will not go wrong using these ladies!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Beauty Asylum 20

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Loved working with you so much Dara and thank you for the sweet review! I hope we get to do hair and makeup again for a special event! xoxo
  • ??

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Cannot reccomend Jessica enough! She put me completely at ease! My makeup was on point and lasted all night! ...truthfully, I was so tired I didn't wash my face (bad, I know) but my makeup was on point at breakfast too! It also looked natural under every lighting imaginable. So much love!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Beauty Asylum 21
    Beauty Asylum 22
    Beauty Asylum 23
    Beauty Asylum 24

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for the fabulous review!! It was so much fun working with you for your big day. And thank you for sharing pictures- you look stunning! <3

Allie · Married on 06/02/2018

I seriously recommend you hire Beauty Asylum!! Our wedding was in Newnan, GA and we were lucky enough to have Jamie and her team with us on the wedding day! My trial with Jamie was so much fun! She listened to everything I was thinking and asking questions to make sure I got what I had been dreaming of! I had the airbrush makeup and seriously wish I could use it every day! The team was amazing at working with me on a timeline and getting everyone taken care of! Wedding day came and the girls got their hair and makeup done. They were SO nice and asked questions about what they wanted for their hair, how much makeup did they normally wear, and things like that to make the bridesmaids feel special. Jamie was great with my junior bridesmaids (10 and 13) about their hair! She let them tell her what they were thinking and she made them feel grown up and special. They felt even more grown up with a touch of blush and lip gloss. :) I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. The airbrush makeup is amazing and did its job. Even throughout all the sweat and dancing, I still felt beautiful all night! The pictures showed it too! You could tell I was hot and sweaty but my makeup didn't show it! I recommend Beauty Asylum to anyone in their area! I am sure that all their artists are as fantastic and ours were that day :) Pictures: Kandi Daniels Studio Venue: Vinewood Stables Flowers: Southern Stems Bridesmaid Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu Weddings Brides Dress: Wedding Angels Boutique in Roswell, Ga Suits: Men's Warehouse

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Beauty Asylum 25
    Beauty Asylum 26
    Beauty Asylum 27
    Beauty Asylum 28
    Beauty Asylum 29

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Allie for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you for your big day! Your pictures turned out beautifully and the makeup held up like a champ! :)

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

This was such a great find and they were completley perfect for our wedding in Charleston! Everyone looked amazing, the girls that came to our Airbnb and did our services were lovely and so good at keeping us on time / relaxed. We did end up going with airbrush, which I thought I didn't want, but was a great choice (think about the heat and humidity.....) We coordinated with Jessica to set everything up and she was great. Super responsive, very nice and always organized and on top of all the details! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We loved working with you as well for your beautiful Charleston wedding! We wish you all the best. :)

Holly · Married on 05/06/2018

Jessica is absolutely amazing! I had no idea what I wanted to do for my hair and makeup and she took the time to consult with me and help me decide what I wanted. She exceeded expectations! I recommend her and the Beauty Asylum team to anyone!! I will continue to use them after my wedding for special events!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you so much Holly! I enjoyed working with you so much on such an important day. <3

Sophie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jessica and her team are incredible! I was SO happy with my hair, and all of my BM's hair! She and her team are so good at listening to you and making sure you are happy before you get out of the chair. I was looking for a hair stylist at the last minute, and Jessica responded very quickly to my email when I asked (ok, begged) if anyone on her team was available. She was supposed to be off the weekend of my wedding, but she was so sweet to offer her services to me that day! She is VERY easy to work with, responds quickly, and is so sweet (and super cute!). I would recommend her over and over!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Thank you Sophie! It was so much fun working with you and I absolutely LOVED the style you selected for your big day! xoxo
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/22/2017

Jessica is amazing, and I couldn't be happier with my bridal hair and makeup! Beauty Asylum was my first choice for bridal hair and makeup based on photos and reviews of their work. I was thrilled to learn Beauty Asylum could accommodate my wedding in 6 weeks, days before a major holiday. Jessica was such a professional, and spent time during my trial to experiment with different looks, ask for my feedback, and truly understand my vision for the big day. It was such a reassuring experience to know that I was in the best hands! The day of the wedding went flawlessly, and because of Jessica, I looked and felt beautiful. Throughout the whole process she was professional, flexible, and so helpful (from recommending hair extensions to repairing my hair jewelry minutes before I had to head out the door). I have already recommended her to friends, and will continue to do so! My only regret is that I can't get my hair and makeup done by Beauty Asylum every day!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Beauty Asylum 30
    Beauty Asylum 31
    Beauty Asylum 32
    Beauty Asylum 33

Beauty Asylum's reply:

Creating your hair and makeup look was so much fun Whitney! I hate that we cannot play everyday!