Charlotte, NC 28215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,650
Availability Check your date

About Casey Hendrickson Photography

Bridal Interview with Casey:

I'm a natural light / on location professional wedding photographer providing an exclusive experience for down-to-earth couples that love elegance and style, laughing together, and just being head over heels in love!

I'm currently residing in the beautiful area of Ballantyne (right outside of Charlotte!), but frequently take trips up to the Alexandria VA / NoVa area.

I've been doing professional photography for three years now, and have LOVED every minute of it! After studying psychology and medicine for six years, I had a realization that my true passion (since I was 12 years old!) was photography - wedding photography to be exact :) I'm in love with photographing ALL things love!

What sets me apart from others is that I am a shoot and share photographer. I believe in providing you with a service complete with all edited images not only for you but for your loved ones to share in that experience as well! Anywhere in the world on any device? I've got you covered! Your images will also be stored 'in the cloud' on the online gallery for up to ten years, so there are no worries on losing that flash drive or having computer issues! I also believe in giving back. I have been blessed in being able to do what I love, and I believe in sharing that. A portion of all wedding sales will be donated to a charity or to help fund a missionary on the World Race.

I believe wedding photography is a valuable investment in your lives. This day only happens once, and every couple deserves those moments captured professionally and with quality work. By trusting in someone that doesn't have passion or experience for what they do, those beautiful once-in-a-lifetime moments and memories could be missed. To help with this investment, I do offer multiple ways of payment including accepting credit cards via PayPal, checks, and cash as well as payment plans.

I do offer two types of build-your-own packages - one with just me, and one with both me and a second shooter (which I HIGHLY recommend)! I only allow professional second shooters to work alongside of me to ensure your day is captured beautifully from both of us. And as a reassurance not only to you but to me as well, I always carry back-up gear just in case.

The couples I am looking to work with exclusively are those that have a natural free spirit about them, that are down-to-earth and relaxed, that love being next to each other and making the love of their life laugh uncontrollably until their sides hurt, that can truly enjoy being in the moment, that want their romance captured in a timeless and elegant way, and can put their trust in me.

I believe every couple photographer relationship should be a perfect fit - including preference, style, and personality. We will be working together quite a bit, so by having that perfect fit with each other, you're ensured to thoroughly enjoy and value your day without any complications! I love having an engagement session to connect with my couples so they can see not only the way I will work with them on their wedding day, but for me to also see how they work as a couple. Everyone is unique, and my goal is to capture you guys as you are rather than just another couple. You see, clients aren't just clients to me - they are friendships built on trust and commitment.

So, do we sound like a good fit for each other? Awesome! Let's get together over some coffee and talk about all those wonderful details, talk about the two of you, go over any questions you may have, and give lots of hugs. Deal? Deal!

Follow Casey Hendrickson Photography on

Casey Hendrickson Photography 6
Casey Hendrickson Photography 7

Kimberly Hurlocker · Married on 11/17/2018

Lovely Photograph and Amazing Experience

Casey was exceptional in capturing our photos, starting with our engaments to my bridals, and finally our wedding day! She is the sweetest person you will ever come across. She captured so many details and sentemiatal things and I couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. With having a large wedding party and many family members to photograph she had everything running smoothly and on time all the while capturing all the precious moments of our wedding day! I would highly recommend Casey to any future brides, her work is beautiful and you can honestly see she cares and loves for all of her brides. I am so thankful to now have Casey as a friend. Thank you!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2018

Casey is sweet, talented, and prompt with editing photos! She is a true creative with an eye for detail. I love working with Casey and highly recommend her for any wedding event!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 8

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Casey is amazing and so sweet. Her work is incredible. She arrived on time on my wedding day and was such a huge part why my day was so amazing. Her setup made family pictures go smoothly and quick. Making sure they were able to enjoy cocktail hour. My husband doesn't really like to get his photo taken. She did an awesome job at making our time taking photos fun and enjoyable even for him. Before I left the venue that night she had sent me a link to view some of my photos. They were amazing! I am very excited to see all of them. Casey was extremely professional, sweet and organized. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 9
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 10
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 11
    Casey Hendrickson Photography 12

Casey Hendrickson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• The Icing & The Cake
    The Icing & The Cake Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Casey Hendrickson Photography on several occasions and her photographs are absolutely breathtaking! She is very professional and easy to work with.

• A.J. West Photography
    A.J. West Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey is truly a talented photographer. Her images are so beautiful and she has the warmest heart. I attended a workshop she lead and was blown away at her generosity of knowledge and fun spirit.

• Beauty By Sue
    Beauty By Sue Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Casey! She did family portraits for my husband and I and our two boys a few years ago, and I love them. She was able to capture our kids at their best, and I really like the photos of myself. I'm super picky about how I look in photos, so to find someone that made me look and feel beautiful was a big deal for me. She's easy to work with, very professional, and very personable. Plus, we received our photos quickly!